Living A Lie (Completed)

By Mys_AJ

SECOND BOOK OF THE WEREWOLF PRINCESS SERIES! (Sequel to A Rejected Princess) I suggest reading that book firs... More

Living A Lie
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 4
Author's Note
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Spin-off
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12. 1
Chapter 12. 2
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Not An Update
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Epilogue
BONUS CHAPTER
Riley's book

Chapter 3

68.3K 2.9K 165
By Mys_AJ

Audrey

My eye fluttered open at the sound of beeping. "Shit, that's annoying" I groaned. I turned towards the sound and started swinging my arm around. I felt like I was tugging on something. "What the hell!" I shouted. I'm hooked up to a freaking heart-rate monitor. I hit the button to turn off the machine before pulling the tubes and wires off of me.

Glancing around the room, I realized that I wasn't in the pack house. "Oh, god" I whispered as tears escaped my eyes. My dad's dead. They killed everyone. I was bitten. Obviously it healed though. Where the hell am I? I felt Keith's presence. "K-Keith" I called out quietly.

He appeared in front of me and quickly pulled me into a hug. "Everything gonna be alright, Bay. I'll get you out of here" he promised as he stroked my hair. He's gone. I cried into my best friend's warm chest. The man killed my father right in front of me. I accidentally let out a sob, and Keith tensed.

Instantly, I heard footsteps. Several footsteps. I'm too weak to use my powers. "Go" I urged. Keith gave me a sad look before disappearing. I know that he teleported, he didn't just turn invisible. Sighing, I walked to the wall furthest from the door and waited for it to open.

The door swung open and four people rushed inside. There was two teens who looked about my age. The girl had blonde hair that went past her shoulders with blue eyes. The guy had blonde hair that was long for a male and the same blue eyes. There was a woman, who I assume is their mother, she has short blonde hair and blue eyes.

The last person was familiar. And I know why. He had dark-colored hair and blue eyes. He was the one who killed my father. I was angry, most mostly scared. He killed my father in front of me. Dad was on his knees, and this man just beheaded him. He's ruthless. I can only expect the same for everyone else.

Surprisingly, the blonde woman cried out my name before running towards me. She wrapped her arms around me while she sobbed. What the actual fuck? I stood stiff as she cried on me. "Mom" the girl said softly as her and the guy pried the woman off of me. "She doesn't remember us"

The young guy took a step towards me and gave me a small smile. "I'm David or Dave for short" he introduced himself. This is just sick. Why would you introduce yourself to someone who you're gonna kill? This has to be some crazy game. They're just screwing around with me before they kill me.

Silently, I nodded as the teenage girl stood beside David. "I'm Gardenia or Gar for short" she told me. Her name is unique.

The woman was next. "I'm... I'm your mom" she stated. I froze and examined the woman. She was only an inch or two taller than me, unlike the others who towered over me. We had the same skin tone and the same eyes. If I was blonde, I would look like a younger version of her.

"No" I whispered. I cleared my throat and looked at the family. "You're not my mother. You're just an egg donor" I stated. She gave me away. She never wanted me. She never wanted my father. Obviously, she kept my brother and sister. She still has that evil mate. She created a whole new life.

I started to storm away, but his voice stopped me. "You belong with us. We're your family" the dark-haired man informed me. I heard the rest of them hum in agreement.

My blood boiled as I was filled with rage. I quickly spun around to glare at them. "You people are not my family! You're the monsters that killed my father!" I spat.

The man growled at me. "That thing was not your father. I'm your father!" his voice boomed. This guy has to be crazy. He raised those other kids, not me. I know who my father is.

I narrowed my eyes at the man before flicking my hand, making him fly into the wall. "You're a monster" I hissed before running out the room. Shit. That one thing drained my energy. Maybe I could still run away. Unfortunately, the egg donor appeared in front of me. "You're a witch?" I asked stunned.

"No. I just have certain abilities" she informed me. I slightly swayed and leaned against the wall for support. I shouldn't used my magic. "Are you okay?" she asked. I managed to shake my head before my body fell limp. Crap. I need a blood transfusion. Keith is the only one that can do it.

The woman started screaming things, most likely orders. I continued to drift off as people surrounded me. Their lips were moving really fast, like when someone speaks Spanish. I softly giggled to myself. Not good! That's not good at all. I felt a pinch in my arm and I noticed a needle. It won't work.

The transfusion won't work unless it's Keith. My eyes followed the tube that led to another arm. It was Gardenia or Gar, whatever. Maybe it will work. I mean, we're triplets, it should work. I pray to the Moon Goddess that it works. Because if I die, Keith dies with me. The last of my family will die. This needs to work. I watched the blood flow out of her arm and into mine. It made my body warm.

My eyes closed as a flash happened. I was looking through Keith's eyes. He was kneeling on the ground. His skin was pale. But he was safe. He was in a hollow tree. Not the best hiding spot, but it should keep him hidden. I opened my eyes and saw the egg donor hovering over me. Her blue eyes glistened with unshed tears.

I turned to my left where Gardenia had her eyes tightly closed. David was rubbing his sisters back in a calming matter. The dark-haired monster was staring down at us with a blank face. I need to get out of here. Slowly, I sat up. The egg donor attempted to help me, but I shook my head. "I'm fine" I stated.

A man, I'm assuming he's a doctor, pulled out the needles. I stood up, my legs were a bit wobbly; but other than that, I felt normal. "It worked" I whispered. The egg donor threw her arms around me, and for the second time in the past hour, she cried on me. "Please let go of me" I said quite irritated.

The dark-haired monster growled at me. I narrowed my eyes at him while the egg donor continued to cry on me. "I said please" I stated. Still glaring at me, the man pulled his mate away from me. "I'll just be going now" I informed the happy little family.

I started to walk down the hallway. Evil monsters. They kill my father and my family right in front of me, almost kill me, kidnap me, and disrespected my father; then they save me and try to force me into their twisted family. As if I would even consider staying in this place. I hit the end of the hallway, which was a dead end.

Of course no one would fucking tell me that! I turned back around and walked past the family again. "Please don't leave" a male voice said. I know that it wasn't the man, this voice was soft. I turned to see David.

He and Gardenia slowly approached me. "Please don't go" Gardenia begged. "We just got you back. We want to get to know you" her voice slightly cracked.

I felt a pang in my chest. They didn't do anything wrong, it was just the monster and the egg donor. I felt guilty for hurting them; they're innocent. I pushed down the feeling and turned my back on them. "I can't live with the people who killed my family" I whispered.

"We're your family" the monster mumbled.

Turning around, I was ready to snap at him. But I was surprised that David and Gardenia were glaring at their father. I watched as their eyes clouded over. They were probably mind-linking each other. When their eyes went back to normal, the egg donor silently left with her mate trailing behind her as he mumbled incoherent words.

Gardenia softly grabbed my wrist when I tried to turn away. "I know that you think we're a vile people, but please, just give us a chance" she pleaded. Think they're vile? They killed my father right in front of me! "Look, you don't even have to live with us. We can get you your own house" Gardenia offered.

Well, I don't have anywhere else to go. And I can't leave without Keith knowing. He might come here, and they can kill him too. I shook the thought out of my head. I'm not letting that happen. "Okay. But I'm living alone" I stated. David and Gardenia quickly nodded in agreement.

Gardenia's eyes glazed over as she mind-linked someone. "Well, we don't exactly have a house that no one is living in" she said sheepishly.

"But!" David continued for her. "A friend of ours is at Beta training, so he won't be home. I'm sure he wouldn't mind you sleeping there" he stated.

I looked at them questionably. "In like a guest room, right?" I inquired. I don't want to be sleeping in some guy's bed. That's just awkward. The only males I've shared a room, let alone a bed, with are my father and Keith.

They laughed and quickly nodded. David rubbed the back of his neck. "A little heads up though. Henry is kinda a pig" he informed me. Well, he is a guy. I wouldn't expect anything else. "Just stay out of his room, and you'll survive"

"Maybe stay out of the fridge too" Gardenia added. "There's probably pizza that's been in there for years" she shuddered.

That's disgusting. I do not want to live there. "Um... Is there another place I could stay at?" I asked. "Henry's house doesn't exactly seem... clean" I stated slowly.

Gardenia and David chuckled. "That's the only place where no one else is staying" David told me as their laughter died down. "You can have your own guest room here" he offered.

I frowned. I don't want to risk bumping into the monster and the egg donor. They have perfect lives. They were happy with their big house, they love their two children, they love each other, they created the perfect life and never thought about me for a split second. "I-I can't" I denied quietly.

"You can stay with us!" an unfamiliar female voice chirped. A woman came into view. She was taller than me, but everyone is taller than me. I'm 5'2", she has to at least be 5'7". She had wavy, dark-brown hair. Her eyes were dark brown, but not to the point where they look black. She looked a few years older than us.

She had a huge smile on her face as she literally skipped over to us. "Hi, I'm El. My family calls me El. It's short for Elise. I'm named after my dead godmother. Oh! That sounded rude! I'm not really a rude person. It wasn't supposed to come out that way. I actually think that I'm really nice, not to be vain or anything. I think that you're really nice, too! I mean, Eve is a freaking angel, so is Asher. You're siblings are the same way. It would be really weird if two people were so nice and produced like a devil baby. I'm not saying that you're a devil baby! I ju-"

"I'm Audrey" I cut off her really loud ranting. Holy crap. She talks really fast and really loud. "My family calls me Bay. It's-"

"You're middle name" Elise smiled at me while she finished my sentence. "That's so cute. Asher and Eve already have a nickname for you!" she squealed.

I'm just gonna take a guess and say that Eve is the egg donor. And Asher is the monster that killed my dad. "They're not my family" I said calmly. It took everything in my power not to snap at the woman.

Her eyebrows knitted together in confusion. "But-" she was cut off by someone shouting her name really loud, it echoed through the hallway. She smiled again. "Matthew!" she shouted back.

Why is she so freaking loud?! She's nice and everything, but she's really, really, extremely loud. I heard loud footsteps, but I couldn't see over Elise's tall form. She was suddenly scooped up, and she shrieked. Her lips were pressed against someone else's. I cleared my throat before that got too heated.

Elise blushed while biting her, now swollen lip. "Uh... this is my mate, Matthew. If you live with me, Matthew stays there too. But he wouldn't mind, would ya?" she asked him while looking up.

I followed her eyes until I saw a familiar blonde-haired man. I swear, it felt like my heart stopped beating. "You b-bit me" I stuttered. He took a step towards me, which got my heart to start working again.

It was beating like crazy. I wanted to run away, to get as far away from him as possible, but I was frozen. I couldn't get my legs to move. By this time, he was only a foot away from me. "I'm so sorry. You were gonna attack Asher, and I was trying to protect him. If I knew it was you, I wouldn't have bit you. I'm sorry" he informed me.

My fright was gone and replaced with anger. He was trying to protect that monster. "He killed my father!" I shouted. Matthew winced at my voice and opened his mouth. But I cut him off before he even started talking. "He beheaded him! That monster killed my dad right in front of me!" I hissed.

I heard gasps, but I didn't look for who did it. I kept my eyes glued on Matthew as I watched his reaction. His eyes were wide as he opened and closed his mouth, not knowing what to say. My anger died down before I turned to face Gardenia and David. "I'm sorry. I thought I could stay, but I can't do this" I breathed out. I don't want to be angry all the time, I don't want to be afraid about bumping into someone, I don't want to be near any of these people.

"It was nice meeting you two. And you, Elise" I said softly. I quickly teleported out before they had the chance to stop me. Focusing on the only place that's familiar to me, I watched everything turn to a blur before it transformed into a different environment.

My home.

_______________________________________________________________________

Late night writing! I don't even know if anyone reads my little author notes. :(

Anyway...

Who's POV should the next chapter be in?? I can't decide. You guys can pick any character.

And the triplets are at the top!!!

Jesse McCartney as David.

Grace Phipps as Audrey.

Taylor Momsen as Gardenia.

The cast list says Audrey Reynolds because that was Anthony's last name, so that's what she believes her name is.

Kayyyyzzz byeeezzz

~A.J.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 48.8K 29
*Sequel to The Unnoticed Mate* *Can be read as a stand alone* ©MadnessReverie Highest Ranking #31 in Werewolf Hailey is a daughter of an Alpha and...
96K 3.1K 51
Rosalie Brookwood , Queen of all wolves and magical creatures Born in the Medieval time era . Half Werewolf ,Half Vampire. Her mother died in a ro...
9.9K 585 54
On the day I turned 18 I was pulled out of the foster program I had been in since age 3. I was told by my foster parents, Chuck and Courtney that m...
2.6M 87.5K 46
"Shift." His voice hit me like a serrated blade as he stepped out of the crude semicircle of hardened wolves that had formed around me. I pushed mys...