My stepbrothers and I (#1)...

By Hannahbananah61

Victoria parks' world is turned upside down when her father married the mother of the two hottest guys in her... More

Prologue
Chapter one - I do's and I don'ts
Chapter two - so this is my new reality
Chapter three - well I never would've thought it!
Chapter four - a mother's love is eternal... Yeah right
Chapter five - what the heck is happening?
Chapter six - everyone now knows...
Chapter seven - party!
Chapter eight - they have a brother...
Chapter nine - New York, New York it's a hell of a town...
Chapter ten - what happens in New York stays there...
Chapter eleven - family bonding
Chapter twelve - the boys find out
Chapter thirteen - home sweet home
Chapter fourteen - dates and disasters
Chapter fifteen - through their eyes
Chapter Sixteen - back to reality
Chapter Eighteen - Revelations
Chapter Nineteen - Halloween
Chapter Twenty - The New Kid
Chapter Twenty-One - Celebrations and dances
Chapter Twenty-Two - Winter break comes early
Chapter Twenty-Three - Christmas Time
Chapter Twenty-Four - New Year's Celebrations
Sequel?
Sequel!!!!

Chapter seventeen - The lake house

6.7K 172 11
By Hannahbananah61

"Hey Tori" Julian says as he stops me in the library at school a few days later when I go back

"Julian... what's up?" I ask him

It is now the end of the school day and he is supposed to be a football practice. I usually help in the library during the end of school as Kate is usually on her own and could use the extra help

"I came to talk to you" he says "you're not doing anything this weekend are you?"

"No... why?" I ask, curious

"Well, a few friends are having a weekend long party at their family cabin by the lake... it's some bank holiday thing seeing as we aren't in school on Monday and I... I mean Chris and I were wondering if you wanted to go with us... We're leaving after the game tomorrow. What do you think?" he says

"Uh... I don't know... last time I went somewhere with you two... you know what happened. I don't want to lead you on or anything."

"Don't worry about it. We were told to invite anyone so we want to invite you... besides, it's not just us... there will be loads more people there"

I sigh "fine... I'll come"

"Great!" he follows me as I head to the back of the library to put some books away. I turn to him and he smirks at me, moving closer to me

My breath hitches as he traps me between the bookcase and his chest... his hard, muscled chest. I press my hand flat against his chest to push him away, but my body doesn't want to. I can't move so I bite my lip nervously.

He looks at my lips and takes in a hard breath, closing his eyes and then opening them "you know what that does to me?" he asks. I have an idea, but I shake my head and he presses himself against me more and I can feel other hard things too "don't do things like that"

"I'm sorry?" I say and he moves his head toward me as if he were to kiss me but is interrupted

"Julian!" Christian exclaims which makes his brother move away from me and look down "what are you doing?" Christian looks at his brother, giving him a scolding look "we went over this the other day... I know it's hard... it's hard for me too. But we have to be careful... anyone could have seen"

Julian looks down "I'm sorry brother... but I can't help myself... I'll try not to let it happen again, I promise"

"Come on then, we have practice to get to"

Julian turns back to me "I'm sorry... I don't know what came over me. I guess we will see you later"

I nod and they both head off.

The night passed quickly and the game day ran through just as quickly until I arrived home after the game.

Julian had given me the address and I invited Alex and Kayla.

Alex came to pick me up on his way to pick up Kayla.

"Hey" he says as I enter his car with my bag "what's going on with you? You've hardly spoken to me all week and then you invite us to this party yesterday?"

"Al, I'm sorry... but I've had so much on my mind, I've not been able to think straight all week. I needed some alone time" I say "but I'm okay now. It will be real fun though"

"So, you say that Julian actually just asked you to go?" he asks and I nod "Wow, they must really like you now to just invite you to parties and stuff"

"Yeah, it's strange huh?"

"So, something must have happened with you guys when you went to New York with them for that week" he says as he pulls up outside of Kayla's house and I don't say anything as she gets into the back of the car.

"Hey guys, are we ready to move?" she asks and smiles at us

I nod and so does Alex as he starts up the car again.

We finally reach the lake house and there are many cars parked around the property and many people were already passed out on the grass out front and there were many pot circles and lots of people were already drunk and dancing.

Alex and Kayla head off to get drinks while I walk inside, leaving my bag in Alex's car.

"Hey! Tori!" I hear Christian's voice and see him walking over to us "you made it!"

He pulls me into a hug and I can smell the alcohol on him already.

"You're drunk aren't you?" I ask him as I pull back

"What? No..." he laughs "I'm not drunk... I may be a little tipsy, but I'm not drunk... Do you want something to drink?"

"Sure, I'll go get something and I'll see you later"

As I walk, I bump into someone and look up to see Randy. I hadn't spoken to him all week, since that day I woke up after the accident. I felt really awkward around him for some reason

"Hi Vic" he says

"Uh... hi" I say

"Have you been avoiding me?" he asks "you haven't spoken to me all week"

I sigh "I'm sorry, but I've been thinking and I know how you feel about me, but I don't think it will work. I don't like you in that way okay"

He sighs "I thought so... I guess we can go back to normal?"

"Maybe we can be friends instead" I say

"Right... okay. I can do that" he replies

"Well, I have to go get myself a drink... I'll see you later yeah?"

"Okay... see you later"

With that, I walk away from him and go into the kitchen to find a drunken Julian sitting around with a few friends and a blonde on his lap.

I find the drinks table and grab a drink and down it, going for another. I wanted to go all at it and have as much as I wanted to. After a while, I go and start conversations with people who are around, listening to their drunken rants. I dance with some guys, grinding on them while dancing and then as I am walking to the bathroom, I am pulled into a dark room by someone.

"Hey!" I go to scream as I am grabbed and before I can, a hand is placed over my mouth and then the light is turned on.

My eyes adjust to the light and see Christian is by the light switch and Julian lets go of me.

"Guys, don't do that again" I say "I thought I was being kidnapped or worse... raped"

"Sorry" Julian says. He looks drunk and so does Christian

"What do you want with me?" I ask as I feel Julian's body pressed to my back. He moves my hair away from my neck and I feel his lips attach themselves to it.

Christian walks over to me and his lips meet with mine.

I feel Julian's hands roam all over my body as Christian's hands sit on my hips. In one swift movement, I am in my underwear as Christian had pulled off my shirt and Julian had taken off my shorts.

They both move back and look me up and down, drinking me in and I am all of a sudden lying down on the bed with both boys either side of me. This time, Julian consumed my lips into his and Christian look one of my, now erect, nipples in his mouth, causing me to moan. Julian takes the other in between his thumb and finger, causing more pleasurable sparks to soar through me and make my core wet.

I feel myself succumb to them.

I move my hands and my feel their erections through their jeans. I unbuckle each of their jeans and move my hand to feel their long, hard steel rods. They both moan against me and I let out one of my own as more sparks of pleasure go through me.

I feel Christian's hand move down to my core and his fingers slide through the lacy material that is covering it and I feel his fingers penetrate into me in long and slow motions, until he speeds up slightly, causing me to moan from this.

As this is happening, it is cut short when the door opens to reveal a rather pissed off looking Randy.

"Shit!" is all he says as he sees me like this with the boys either side of me.

I move away from them and grab my clothes, pulling them on and running after Randy as he walks from the room quickly

"Randy wait!" I shout to him as he walks down the hallway.

I finally catch him and place my hand on his arm, which makes him spin around

"What?" he asks me

"That wasn't-"

"What it looked like I know" he interrupts me and runs a frustrated hand through his hair "I knew it... I knew something was going on with you and those two. You just confirmed that for me... thanks. I guess that's why you don't want to be with me...because you like them better. So, I take it something did really happen in New York for you to be like that with the two of them?"

I sigh "Yes, fine... I lied to you okay... I slept with them when I was in New York with them okay... but it wasn't supposed to happen... it kind of just did. But please... don't tell anyone. I don't want anyone finding out like this. I know it shouldn't happen, they are my stepbrothers... Their mom and my dad are married... I know I tried to stop my feelings but I know I can't anymore. I guess I like them."

"But why both of them?" he asks "I could have handled it if you were sleeping with one of them... but with both of them? That's just wrong"

"Randy... I'm sorry I lied to you... but please..."

"Look, I can't deal with this right now... I have to go."

"But Randy! Wait!" I go to follow him but feel a hand on either of my shoulders

"Leave him to it... let him cool down first" Christian says

I shrug their hands from my shoulders and walk away too, going down the stairs to get a drink... or two and drown myself with alcohol

Just great! Now Randy knows and soon the whole of the school will know! What the hell am I going to do? Shit!

----

So, the next chapter of the story is here!

Thank you for being so patient with me... sorry for such a delay in writing. I've not had much inspiration lately... but you will hear from me soon with the next chapter I promise

I hope you liked it. I know it's a short one, but I like to keep my chapters short and snappy I guess.

I know this isn't the best one either, but sue me...

I really think I could have done better, but this is all I got for now... so if you have any suggestions at all... message me and let me know. They are always welcome!

Thanks again and see you soon

Hannah x

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.4K 546 46
Eighteen year old Victoria Blakesley is not only gorgeous but intelligent, arrogant and a go-getter in the true sense of the term. Aiming to be a law...
325 2 15
Claire was a normal girl with a normal life. she was raised by her single mom who always put her first. Claire was a unpopular girl with one true f...
12.7K 466 29
(The sequel for My stepbrother: no one will no and Beware: the boy dressed in all black-my stepbrother(the rewrite version) "How? How are you Mr. Ree...
47.4K 1K 53
With a lawyer of a mother, a step-father constantly busy working too, and a hardly present college student of an older brother, Will Byers doesn't ha...