The bad boy's broken princess...

By catching_dreamz99

Samantha Marshall lived a life full of lies and betrayal. she is blamed by her mother, father and brother for... More

The bad boy's broken princess : chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24

Chapter 7

6.5K 168 52
By catching_dreamz99

I woke up to the sound of my alarm blaring from the nightstand.

"Turn that damned music off" Cam groaned from beside me.

"Do not call5 seconds of summer damned" i mumbled into my pillow as 'she looks so perfect' dies out once i switched my alarm off.

"Whatever"he mumbled while rubbing his eyes "what time is it?" he asked after a moment.

"Don't hate me but its only 5:45am" i smiled as sweetly as i could at him.

"I hate you"he groaned but turned his back to me and pulled the duvet over his head. I stifled a giggle but eventually got out of bed.

I walked over to the bathroom with my bag and walked inside.

"Don't you knock?" Zack asked once i was inside the bathroom. He was standing in front of the mirror by the washbasin and brushing his teeth. He was only wearing a sweatpants with no shirt and his hair was a complete mess.

"What are you doing here?" i asked confused

"I live here" he snorted and then rolled his eyes.

"I know that but i thought you stayed with Lily"

"You obviously don't know the definition of one night stands"

"So you left after you got what you wanted?" i asked incredulously.

"I always do" he smirked at me through the mirror.

"Man-whore" i mumbled softly

"You say something?" he asked looking at me now.

"Yes i said move" i pushed him out of the way and grabbed my extra toothbrush that stayed here. I started brushing my teeth when he spoke again.

"Why don't you just move in?" Zack said while rolling his eyes.

"I would but you took my room and i don't like the guestrooms" i said or more like mumbled while brushing my teeth.

"We could always share" he whispered with. His voice low in and right beside my ear.

"Or i could share with Cam" i said trying to hide my blush with my hair.

"But i thought you wanted my room?" he said. I looked up and our eyes met in the mirror.

"So would you move out of my room for me?" i asked

"Like i said, we can share" he smirked.

"Then i prefer staying with Cam" i said with a fake smile.

"So the two of you can spoon every night like last night?" he grimaced.

"What are you talking about?"

"I came home last night and i heard the TV was still on in Cameron's room. So i went to see if he was still up. The Avengers was still playing. It was at that part where Thor put some of his power into Ultron or whoever they changed him to. Anyway i looked at the bed and i saw both you and him sleeping but you guys were spooning" he said with a passive face.

"Who do you think put the TV off?" Zack added.

"I thought Cam was still awake" i mumbled.

"Well he wasn't" he said. He suddenly turned on his heal and walked into his bedroom. Well that was weird.

I walked to Cam's room door and locked it then did the same with the other door that led to Zack's room. Just in case one of them decides to come inside while I'm in the shower.

Once i finished my shower i got dressed in my sweat pants, tank top and let's not forget my wristbands. I then tied my hair up in a pony tail. I was walked barefoot to the only part of the house where i know i won't be able to wake anyone up at6:15am.

I walked into the music room which had all sorts of instruments. I knew that Cam played the drums, his mother the cello and violin, Parker plays the trumpet and trombone and Uncle Mike the saxophone. This family really loved their music. The thought made me smile. I wonder if Zack plays something.

The room was spacious and there were all the types of instruments placed all over the place.I cleared a place in the middle and plugged my phone into the speakers. Song after song played and i danced just to calm myself down. I don't know why but was so mad at Lily for sleeping with Zack. I was mad that Brittany and Jasmine did the same thing. Are there other girls that he did it with that i don't know about?

I finished dancing at 7:00am and headed back to Cam's bathroom to change into my dark blue skinny with a black long sleeved v-neck shirt and a pair of black vans, i also let my hair loose from the pony tail. I walked back into Cam's room and he was still asleep. This boy was seriously lazier than me.

"Wake up!" i shouted in his ear 

"What the hell is wrong with you?" he shouted back while rubbing his ears

"I'm waiting for you in the music room" i said and walked back to the music room.

As i got closer to the music room i heard the sound of the piano being played. No one int he house played the piano, so who was playing and who was playing so...enchantingly?

I opened the door and sitting with his back towards me was Zack. He had his black jeans on with a white short leaved v-neck shirt that was so tight you could make out the veins of his muscles. He also had a pair of white converse on. He was playing without a music sheet and what he was playing sounded so beautiful but kind of sad in a way.

When he finished playing i clapped and he turned around to face me.

"Are you stalking me  now?" was his first reply. I ignored his comment but instead walked closer to him.

"That was amazing. How long have you been playing?" i asked

"I've been taking lessons since i was 5" he said with a smile as he ran his fingers along the keys.

"I wish i could play like that" i said with a sad smile.

"Do you want me to teach you?" he said with a huge grin.

"No you don't have to" i said while running my fingers through my wavy hair which i straightened yesterday but of-cause it won't stay straight forever.

"Just sit down, princess" he laughed. I walked over to him and sat down next to him.There's no point in arguing about the princess part.

"Give me your hand" he said while holding his hand out towards me. I placed my hand in his. The minute our hands touched i felt a spark and that really large animal was back in my stomach. What was that?

He placed my finger on a key, on the side of the piano which played low notes, and pushed my finger down. He taught me a small part of a song. "Just keep playing that over and over again, OK princess?" i nodded and started playing the piece that he showed me. I few moments later he joined in on the other side of the piano. We both played different pieces but they seemed to fit perfectly together.

When we finished he smiled at me, a real smile, a no-smirking-smile. I let out a short giggle which was stopped when Zack ran the back of his index finger down my cheek. He leaned in and our lips almost touched. Almost. Cam walked into the room right at that moment.

"Come on Sammy, we're taking my car" he said. He didn't seem to notice the way i jumped away from Zack, which i was grateful for.

"Can we stop at Zee's for some coffee?" i asked hopeful once i was away from Zack. My voice sounded hoarse and no doubt there was a blush forming on my cheeks.

"Sure but only if we leave now. It's already 7:35am." He said and i nodded. I walked out behind Cam but turned to look back at Zack. His back was towards me and he was holding his head in his hands. Does he regret the almost kiss?

Cam and i drove to school together with his car. We got to school and headed straight for our lockers.

"Good morning, my lovelies!"

"How can anyone be this happy and energetic so early in the damn morning?"  Cam grumbled

"I totally agree" i laughed at him but turned around to face a pouting Jess.

"You know that i heard you guys right?" she mumbled.

"Yeah we know because you're the only one that's wide awake right now" Cam said while pointing a finger at her.

"Cammy,don't be rude" i told him with a glare.

"Oh i see what's going on here. You love Jess more than me" he said also pouting.

"Stop acting like a baby" i laughed his comment off. He looked over at Jess who had a serious and thoughtful expression marrying her face.

"Ever heard of sisters before misters?" she said with her head cocked to one side. "Or chicks before... you can figure out the rest of that sentence" she blushed.

Sometimes the fact that Jess doesn't like cursing, surprises me. I mean she has always been so out there and she uses the words 'fuck' and 'shit' so much but not any other curse words.

"What's wrong chick? You can't say it?" Cam teased her.

"Shut up Cam" she mumbled

"Shut don't go up but then again neither does our math marks" i added. Both Cam and Jess turned to me with their mouths open but after a moment we all burst out laughing.

"That was unexpected Sam" Jess said still laughing.

"Yeah and don't insult the only subject that we all suck at" Cam added.

"You guys are idiots!" Jess exclaimed but we all laughed it off.

"Yeah but we're your idiots" Cam and i said together and laughed again. Then we heard the deafening voice that belonged to none other but Lily.

"Samantha!We need to talk" she said angrily and pulled me towards an empty classroom.

"What's up?"

"What the hell is wrong with you!?" she exclaimed. OK what the hell crawled up her arse?Is she mad at me for... interrupting her and Zack yesterday? And then, i don't know why but i was angry as hell.

"What do mean huh? There is nothing wrong with me? The problem is obviously with you" i snapped.

Why am i angry at my best friend? I mean we always fight but this feels different. I feel...betrayed? I think it's because she's acting like a certified bitch. Deep down i know the answer why i suddenly feel nauseated just looking at her. It's the same feeling i get when i think of Brittany and Jasmine. But why is that? I can't possibly like him. His bad news and i promised myself to stay away from people who have the power to hurt me. But what is Zack doing to me?

"What's your problem?!" Lily snaps me out of my thoughts. "First you tell me that Zack is a 'nobody' to you, then you come home only to interrupt my fun with him and then you do the bitchiest move by leaving me at home without any form of transport to school"

"What? Zack is a nobody to me. I didn't mean to ruin your fun on purpose. Maybe next time put a sock or something on the door so that i know you have company" i said getting closer. "I can't believe you actually had the nerve of bringing a guy home when my brothers are all at home. Aidan's room was literally down the hall!" i shouted. And then she paled.

"What are you talking about?" she mumbled.

"You do remember my brother Aidan and my two little brothers Asher and Ashton?" i asked menacingly

"They weren't home, i swear. I checked their rooms. Aidan's was locked and the twins' were empty" she tried to explain.

"Aidan is always home. He never leaves his room and the twins were probably in the gaming room"i told her.

"I'm sorry.I didn't realize" and then all my anger went away. She was after all my best friend.

"Its fine, i guess"

"I'm still mad at you though" she said regaining her angry voice.

"And what did i do?" i said while rubbing my temples. I feel a headache coming on.

"You left without me. How was i supposed to get to school? And then you still took your car keys with you" she glared.

"I got a ride with Cam because i stayed over at his place" i said

"So you went over to be closer with Cameron or Zack?" she said glaring.

"I went to see Cam. I thought that Zack would spend the night with you"

"Well after you barged in he left me and ran after you" she was really pissed.

"Don't you see it? His using you only so that he can sleep with you. He probably slept with half of the school's girls already!" i shouted out trying to make her understand.

"No i think that you're jealous because he likes me and he chose me over you" she said with a smirk. Is she serious right now?

"I don't believe you" i said "you would choose someone that you met yesterday over me" i turned and walked away as the bell went for first period.

                    ****************************************************************

another chapter done. whoop!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

282K 7.7K 34
••• This is a story about a girl. A girl who lied all too well. One who was bored, pretty, and sad. A girl who mastered the art of pretending. Pr...
276 8 4
Meet Emma Rodriguez. Also known as the 'bad girl.' The girl everyone fears. Hell, even the teachers are afraid of her. She cares about nothing, only...
172K 7.3K 82
Every high schooler says that high school is hell, but for an eighteen-year-old, Isla, it really is. For someone who is so sweet and pure she doesn'...
5K 429 51
"I'm always sweet babe. You just never noticed." He said with a wink. "It's Alley, not babe. Now bye. I gotta go." I placed emphasis on Alley and bab...