How did I fall for Nico Di An...

By xXannabethXx

Leah is an average girl living in New York with a tough life. She watched her mom, dad, and sister die in fro... More

Prologue [EDITED]
Chapter 1: funnel cakes, Stalkers, and a Cyclops? EDITED
Chapter 2 Ex-boyfriend's back and the old-hag poisoned me
Chapter 3 First day of school and I made a friend
Chapter 4: Memories and agonizing headaches! Hoo-rah.
Chapter 5: Lucy's Life in Hades
Chapter 6: Sirens and Nico's Unexpected Visitor?
Chapter 7: New demi-god and who's related to who?
Chapter 8: Zack's POV
Chap. 9: Ex-boyfriend's a demi-god & Why the hell does that girl look like me!?
Chapter 10: Who's back and how did I get those tattoos?
*very important please read*
Chapter 11: How many vistitors are there?!
Chapter 12: Old hag beat me and oh I got wings. WHAT!?
Chapter 13: Clarisse's vow and Lucy is pissed
Chapter 14: The hag is a what? Oh and I see my past
Chapter 15: Interruptions and feelings and secrets unravel?
Chapter 16: Gears turn, blushing day and feelings are finally shown! <3
Chapter 17: Nico's feelings and Hades flashback of Maria
Chapter 20: Tension in the air and what is Evianna planing?
Chapter 21: Shocking facts or prophecy?
Chapter 22: What is wrong with Evianna?
Chapter 23: The first of three: A Sabor Horffin
Chapter 24: The second of three: The Sekhem
Chapter 25: The Last of Three
Chapter 26: What!? Why am I five again?!
Chapter 27: The final Battle and Epilogue
ATTENTION! SEQUAL INFO!!!

Chapter 18 & 19: The truth is out

10.1K 276 107
By xXannabethXx

Chapter 18 and 19

The truth is out

The next morning we went back to camp half-blood so we could bring some stuff along with us to Hades Realm. I was in my cabin and I took off my shirt. I looked in the mirror and saw that my tattoo had actually grown longer than before. I put on a plain black Tee with red skinny jeans along with black converse. I brushed my hair and let is down.

I grabbed my battered bunny backpack and made sure it had anything and everything I needed. I walked out my cabin and say Nico waiting for me. He raised an eyebrow when he saw my violin case in my hand and I rolled my eyes.

‘I have a concert in a week and I need to practice,’ I said walking down and walking past him. He grabbed my hand and pulled me to him and gave me a kiss. I started to kiss him back when we heard a cough and we broke apart. I turned bright red and I looked up to see Nico and Percy grinning at me. I cannot tell u how bad I wanted to throw a rock at Percy’s head right now!

‘Sorry I interrupted but I wanted to know which way you’re going to take to get to your father’s realm.’ He said smiling. Nico’s face lit up as he looked at me.

‘My way,’ he said looking like a little kid going to an amusement park.

‘Leah you should be very scared right now.’ Percy said laughing and I was getting kind of worried. How exactly where we going to get to his father’s realm?

‘You ready?’ he said taking my hand. I saw Percy back up slowly and grinned at me. Suddenly I wasn’t feeling too sure about this.

‘What are we do-' I started then I felt it. The rush, the shadows surrounding us. I held tight to Nico for dear life. It was exhilarating, we were moving so fast yet we were standing still. I felt this when I brought me and Clarisse to the infirmary. I had no clue Nico could do this too.

Then we hit the dead stop and Nico let go of me and when I looked around I saw the sign, the really, really big Hollywood sign.

‘Hades’ Realm is in Hollywood!?’ I asked looking at Nico who was slightly panting. I ran to him and helped him stand up straight.

‘Are you okay?’ I asked worriedly.

‘Yeah, it just takes a lot to shadow travel and I’m a little rusty, and to answer your second question, no his realm isn’t in Hollywood, it’s actually underneath it.’ He said and my jaw hit the ground.

‘What?’ I asked out loud though I knew I heard him.

‘Yup it’s actually that ditch right over there.’ He said pointing to a hole underneath the “H” in Hollywood.

‘Wow.’ I said.

‘Yup but we’re going there later tonight as of right now we’re going to go eat breakfast.’ He said smiling.

‘Yes!’ I said fist pumping in the air. I was starving since we didn’t eat anything at camp.

‘Where do you wanna go?’ he asked me grabbing my hand and pulling me down the hill.

‘I don’t know.’ I said frowning. I had never really gone out much in New York and only went to fast food places for breakfast.

‘How about Denny’s?’ he asked and I raised an eyebrow.

‘What’s Denny’s?’ I asked and he gaped at me.

‘You’ve never been to Denny’s before?’ he said in an unbelieving tone.

‘I really don’t really go out of New York or really out much considering my living circumstances.’ I said grimacing thinking of that old hag which was actually a fury. He nodded in understanding then grabbed my hand and we started walking down to look for a bus station, it was actually a lot of walking and he kept saying he could just shadow travel to Denny’s and I kept saying no.

After about 20 minutes of walking Nico grabbed me and before I could register his movements I felt the rush of wind and knew we were shadow traveling.  Next thing I knew we were in an alley right next to Denny’s. I hit Nico and he rolled his eyes. He was going to lead me to Denny’s but I went the other way. I walked, no, ran to a busy sidewalk and pulled out my violin.

I tuned really quick then when I saw Nico I pulled on a grey beanie with cat ears and I raised my violin up. I played -I want you back- by the Jackson Five and unbelievably only got five dollars! What is wrong with these people? Nico was in the front of the ground shaking his head at me and I winked at him. I thought about something than realized I needed to play something of these teenagers ‘era’.

‘Don’t be afraid to sing along if you know the song.’ I said to the crowd and began to play Alejandro getting me around $100 which was still kind of low. When I was done with the song I felt a tug on my jeans.

‘Can you play a fun song so I can dance?’ a little girl with pigtails asked. I smiled and nodded my head yes.

I played The DJ got us falling in love again, and the crowd went nuts! I laughed as I saw other little kids go in the middle of the circle they formed around me and dance. People were practically throwing cash into my violin case and I couldn’t stop smiling at the little girl. She reminded me so much of my little brother.

‘Can I take a picture of you and my daughter together?’ a young woman said carrying the little girl’s hand and I smiled.

‘Sure.’ I said hugging the little girl making her giggle.

‘CHEESE!!!’ we both yelled as the crowd dispersing slowly chuckled at us.

I felt arms wrap around my waist when I said bye to the little girl and the mother. Shocks ran through my body so I instantly knew who it was.

‘That was quite the performance, now can we please eat?’ Nico whispered in my ear and I laughed. I pulled his arms off of me and he frowned making me laugh more. I grabbed all the money I made and put it in one of my many wallets.

‘What?’ I asked. Nico was shaking his head at me and smiling.

‘I could’ve paid for you; you didn’t have to go through all this.’ He said and I shrugged my shoulders.

‘I don’t like anyone paying for me.’ I stated and we walked to Denny’s. The waitress was freaking raping him with her eyes! I was getting really pissed on how she was acting but Nico’s frustrated expression was hysterical.

‘My name is Neisha, what would you like to order sir?’ she asked fluttering her eyelids 100 times too much.

‘Do you have a twitching problem?’ he asked and I let out a huge laugh before covering my mouth and shaking with laughter. Neisha glared at me and turned back to Nico.

‘No I don’t but you could dump that problem and hang with me after me shift.’ She said nodding towards me and my laughter stopped. Oh flip no. She did not just say that! Before I could yell at that slut Nico beat me to it.

‘She is not a problem but you are. Please get your manager for me and while you’re at it can you stop undressing me with your eyes!’ he yelled and she looked scared poop-less. Serves that chick right! She came back with the manager with her head hung low.

‘I am deeply sorry about this. We just hired her and we promise to get you a new waitress as well as an all paid breakfast.’ The man said sweating bullets. I was looking at him with a cold stare and Nico looked to me questionably.

‘Okay.’ I said smiling and he sighed relieved.

‘What would you like to order young lady?’ He said pulling out a notepad.

‘Eggs, sunny-side-up, bacon, hash browns, toast, and three pancakes.’ I said and he nodded writing down my order.

‘And you sir?’ he asked Nico.

‘Same,’ he said smiling at me and I blushed. The manager nodded and ran to the kitchen with Neisha right behind him.

‘Who knew girl’s had such an appetite.’ Nico said grinning and I blushed again.

‘Well that is one of the reasons I pay for myself, I eat a lot.’ I said and he chuckled.

‘So what’s the schedule for today?’ I asked Nico.

‘It’s a surprise but you’re going to enjoy it hopefully,’ he said smiling just as the manager came out carrying our food.

‘Here you are, I hope you enjoy and don’t worry everything is already paid for.’ The manager said and Nico nodded. I laughed and began eating, today is defiantly going to be a very long day.

**** I’m skipping to 9:00PM because going through the date would be kinda boring****

‘So tell me about your dad.’ I said holding Nico’s hand walking through the forest. We had just come back from an amusement park and it was epic. We had so much fun and I had real awesome time with him.

‘He’s my father and I don’t know what else to say. He’s hot headed, will do anything to get what he wants and always seems to have a heart of stone.’ He said truthfully and I nodded my head in understanding.

It was silent for a while but it was comfortable. He never talked about his mother and I never brought it up.

‘Why?’ Nico asked and I snapped back to reality.

‘What?’ I asked and we stopped.

‘Why did you agree to come with me?’ he asked seriously and I suddenly felt the need to explain to him everything I’ve gone through.

‘Cause you’re the only one I have.’ I said looking down.

‘My family is dead, my “adopted mom” is a Greek mythology bat, and my ex left me because I seemed a little depressed and was acting strange.’ I said getting really mad all of sudden. What had I done to deserve this? A jealous sister who decided to get me out of the family picture, wonderful.

‘Did you say bat like creature?’ Nico asked halting my internal ranting.

‘Yeah it ended trying to kill me and Clarisse got hurt and, it was the day I ended up in the infirmary.’ I said waving my hand brushing it off. Nico on the other hand seemed to take it very seriously and decided to hurt a tree by ramming his fist into the trunk making it snap.

‘Nico?’ I asked putting a hand on his shoulder. The ground started shaking and so did his body. I grabbed his head and made him face me.

‘I’m okay! Stop getting mad over this.’ I said calmy. He kept shaking and I was starting to get scared. What do I do? What do I do? I grabbed his face and kissed him and the ground instantly stopped shaking.

‘I’m alright.’ I said leaning my forehead on his. He grabbed my hands and pressed them closer to his face.

‘I should’ve gone with you.’ He said sounding defeated.

‘The events still would’ve been the same.’ I said felling his breath on mine.

‘That creature is part of my father’s realm and I could’ve stopped it and I could’ve protected you.’ He said looking into my eyes.

‘Listen to me, you don’t realize it but you’ve protected me all this time. You’ve saved me from my head, the monsters that I’ve dealt with alone at home. You’ve stopped me from going crazy, from shutting myself out from the world and-’ I paused holding my breath. Silent tears went down my cheek and he wiped them gently.

‘You don’t realize how much you’ve saved me.’ I said and he smiled lightly.

‘But I want to protect you from everything. Leah I’ve never felt this way before and I’m seriously falling in love with you.’ He said and my heart stopped.

‘Leah let me protect you.’ He said and my breath hitched.

‘I- I don’t know.’ I said my voice shaking.

‘Please,’ he whispered.

‘Okay.’ I said and he smiled before crushing his lips to mine. His hands grabbed my hips, and pushed my back to a tree. I wrapped my hands around his neck, and he kissed me gentle and tenderly. His tongue ran along the bottom of my lips asking for permission and I let him in.

 My hands slid from being tangled in his messy hair, to the sides of his head. My body fit perfectly in his like if our bodies were made for each other. We pulled apart to catch our breaths and sparks were hitting all around my body.

‘Leah,’ he whispered smiling and kissed me again. I kissed him again and broke apart.

‘We need to see your dad.’ I said and he frowned.

‘He can wait.’  Nico said and I grinned as he kissed me again. He kissed me with such passion and force it almost brought me to my knees.

‘Nico I need to tell you something important when we come back from seeing your dad,’ I said pulling away.

‘Alright,’ he said frowning.

‘What?’ I asked him getting worried.

‘Listen, if he says anything that gets you mad or sad just ignore it, don’t listen to what he says.’ He said and I frowned.

‘Hey, it’ll be alright.’ He said pulling my face close. He brushed his lips across mine and kissed me gently than pulling away which I wasn’t ready for. He chuckled and I pouted at him.

‘I see how it is.’ I said with a mad face. I turned away from him and walked towards the hole under the ‘H’ in Hollywood. 3…2…1…

‘Leah, wait.’ Nico said pulling my hand as I held back my grin.

‘I’m sorry,’ he said pulling me in for a kiss and I put my hands on his face pulling him closer.

‘Good, I’m glad you learned your lesson.’ I said pulling away from him. He groaned and I smirked at him.

‘Come one let’s get this over with,’ I said rolling my eyes and he smiled walking to me and grabbing my hand pulling me with him.

****Nico’s POV*****

I led her through the tunnel and we reached the waiting room, if you would call it that, of the underworld. I looked at Leah’s face and she stared at the lifeless souls and I tightened my grip on her hand.

We walked over to the ferry and Charon nodded when he saw me. He let us on without a pay and grunted as a response. I held Leah close and I could feel her uneasiness as we looked at the river of Styx.

The boat stopped and we entered the gates. Cerberus growled and I pulled Leah even closer. She pulled away from me and I stared at her in shock as she went up to the three headed dog growling furiously at her.

‘Shhh its okay,’ she said and they stopped growling all together. They bent their heads down and whined. She petted each of their heads and smiled gently.

She went through her battered bunny backpack and pulled out three tennis balls and all three heads shot up.

‘Here you go.’ She tossing each head a tennis ball. She laughed making me smile.

‘I’ll play with you later.’ She said patting their heads. I looked at her in awe and she just smiled at me grabbing my hand.

‘Ready?’ she asked me and I chuckled.

‘Yup.’ I said pulling her to the castle like home. Persephone opened the door before we got the house. I stiffened when I saw her and Leah looked at my expression and held my hand tighter.

‘Nico,’ she greeted me than looked at Leah.

‘Hi darling, who are you?’ she asked than looked at me accusingly.

‘Persephone this is Leah, my girlfriend.’ I said and Persephone’s eyes went big.

‘You didn’t.’ she said menacingly and I looked at her confused.

‘Didn’t what?’ I asked my crazy stepmom.

‘Take her from her family! Oh sweetie it’s going to be okay, we’ll get you back home in no time.’ She said rushing to Leah, ticking me off. I wasn’t my father and would never do that, even if I had been shot by Cupid’s arrow.

‘He didn’t take me from my family; I’m really his girlfriend by will.’ She said getting closer to me. She looked a little scared of Persephone and my lips twitched into a smile.

‘Oh, I’m sorry.’ Persephone said turning red.

‘Come in, come in, and make yourself at home. I’ll go tell Hades of your arrival.’ She said motioning in than running off somewhere.

Leah looked around in awe and I smiled at her.

‘It’s beautiful,’ she said in awe.

‘Yes you are.’ I said in her ear and she shivered. She hit me and laughed.

‘That was super corny.’ She said laughing and I shrugged my shoulders. We heard doors open and my father strutted in acting like a model.

‘Ahh so you must be the wondrous Leah Nico has told me about.’ He said picking up her hand and kissing it. She looked at me and raised an eyebrow and I returned it with giving my father what the frack face.

‘And you must be Hades I presume?’ she asked throwing me and my dad off for a second how she sounded so formal.

‘Yes I am.’ He said smiling at her and then he clapped his hands loud together.

‘Time to eat!’ he yelled out loud than walked to the dining hall. Me and Leah shared a look before following my father.

We entered the dining room and I saw the girl I had seen before in the city. She looked a bit older and she was carrying a platter of fruits. I heard Leah gasp and I looked at her as she saw the girl, who dropped the tray she was carrying sending fruits all over the floor.

‘Lucy?’ Leah whispered and started falling forward. I caught her before she fell and I looked up at Lucy who appeared to be frozen. My eyes widened in realization. She had talked about her sister and said the name Lucy- This is Lucy, her sister that had died.

Oh sh!t.

Back to Leah’s POV

I opened my eyes and blinked. I looked up at the high ceiling and furrowed my eyebrows. Where am I?

I tried to sit up but someone’s arms around my waist stopped me. I looked and saw Nico’s arms wrapped around me. I leaned over him and saw bags under his eyes and I frowned. How long was I out for?

I brushed a piece of his hair off his eyes and I smiled lightly. I got up carefully not to wake him up and I walked out of the room. It was all black with all black, grey, and white furniture and it felt nice.

I walked down the hall and I heard yelling.

‘You knew she was an angel but yet you said nothing!’

‘Uncle I’m sorry-’ I recognized as Lucy’s voice. I crept slowly to the voices to get a better view until Hades and Lucy was in view.

‘No you betrayed me! I let you, I take you in and this is how you betray me! Why?’ Hades yelled and I saw Lucy wince.

‘I am her sister, not technically speaking but I also am 1 of her three protectors sent by her parents.’ She said. Her hair turned into a lighter brown and I heard Hades gasp. He growled and raised his arm at her and I ran with lightening speed and stopped the hand halfway.

‘Don’t touch her!’ I yelled and I felt my back tingle and a ripping sound. My shirt became a short black tube top and my black shorts stayed the same. My wings elongated and I felt me stretch them out full length. Hades gasped then growled at me. He raised his hand slowly and the ground began to shake, and thousands of skeletons in armor began to rise.

‘Lucy run,’ I said and she was gone. Hades pointed his boney finger at me and the skeletons charged. I felt my violin in my hand and I looked at it confused. I played a note and my bow became an arrow and the violin became a bow. I shot the arrow at a skeleton and it was so powerful it knocked out every solider behind it, the arrow returned and I caught it and the bow and arrow became another weapon, sword and shield.

I lifted my wings as the skeletons got closer and raised myself in the air. I felt a sharp pain in my back and when I looked there was an arrow in my left wing. I started panicking and I felt another arrow hit my side making me cry out in shock and making me fall downwards.

‘Leah!’ I heard Nico yelled and I was able to turn myself in time to fall on my feet. Then in seconds I was surrounded.

‘You did so well to hide yourself dark angel.’ Hades sneered at me. I pulled out the arrow in my side and my scream rang through my ears. Crap, I didn’t think it would be that painful. My vision became blurry and I heard my name again. I looked up and saw Nico looking at me horrified. Tears began to fall my cheek as he looked at me.

‘Son you’ve done well.’ Hades patted Nico’s shoulder and I felt saw white. My body started shake, my chest tightened and the tears fell down like a river.

‘No.’ I whispered. This was all part of the plan. He didn’t love me, it was all fake.

I heard yelling and I started seeing red. I let the shadows devour me and I thought of my adopted parents. I felt a flash of light and I heard someone yell no. I looked up and I was face to face with my parents graves. I hadn’t been here in years and for once in my life I cried out loud, I sobbed and grabbed the grass tight and let all my anger out.

No. He never loved me, it was all a joke. My heart felt like I was being stabbed repeatedly with a knife. How? How did I fall for Nico di Angelo?

I cried till my sobs couldn’t be heard. I curled up to the gravestones and slowly I fell into the black.

Back to Nico’s  POV *sorry if I keep jumping but its either this or I split the chap but I promised a long chap so here you go.*

NICO”S POV

I woke up and felt Leah wasn’t by my side and I sat up quick. I got up and opened the door. I heard yelling and I saw arrows going upward and then I saw it. She had long black wings and long hair. I saw an arrow hit the angel’s wings and I saw another arrow hit her side. My breath caught when the angel started to fall.

‘Leah!’ I yelled and she turned her body and landed on her feet but fell lightly to the ground. Skeleton soldiers crowded around her and I pushed past them. My eyes fell on Leah and I saw blood dripping down her side. I looked at her horrified because she was bleeding so much and so was her wing. She looked down and tears began to fall down her cheek.

‘Son you’ve done well.’ My father said patting my shoulder and Leah’s face went pale. Her body began to shake and she gripped her chest and looked down.

‘No.’ she whispered and I snapped.

‘What the fu<k is your problem!’ I yelled at my dad furious.

‘I told you to bring back the angel and you did just that.’ He said expressionless.

‘You a$$!  I love her, couldn’t you see that!?’ I yelled and he glared at me.

‘Please, you ever fall in love? It’s impossible, you’re the son of Hades and she is and demon.’ He said and I snapped. I began shaking and the entire place was shaking with me. I saw a flash of light and we saw Leah about to shadow travel. She was gone and my father yelled no. My father looked at me accusingly and pointed his hand at me and I was thrown in my room.

I ran to the doors and tried to open them but they were locked. I tried to shadow travel but it didn’t work. I yelled in frustration and I turned around to see Lucy stand in the corner.

‘You done?’ she asked looking bored and I looked at her.

‘Hold on.’ I said then faced the wall and punched a hole through the wall cussing rather loudly.

‘Okay I’m done, what are you doing here.’ I said glaring at the whole fill in and fix its self.

 ‘I need to talk to you about Leah, what else?’ she said using heavy sarcasm. She sat on my bed and I stayed standing up.

‘She’s an angel, I already knew that, but she’s literally an angel!’ I said and she rolled her eyes.

‘Good know that we got the obvious covered shall I explain to you part of her story?’ she said and I glared at her.

‘She came from the skies above Olympus. Angels are very rare and contain a very high amount of power. It’s rare to have one angel but in this case there were two.’

‘Two?’ I asked and she glared at me for interrupting.

‘Yes two, now as I was saying,’ she said rolling her eyes.

‘A great prophecy was told of these angles long before time. Both angles would be able to heal the world and restore it but Pandora’s Box made sure that there would always be suffering in the world. The thing is with two angles, there will always be one evil and one good-’

‘So Leah’s the evil angel.’ I stated and she looked like she wanted to throw a rock at me.

‘Do you think she’s evil?’ she said and I opened my mouth to say something but her glare stopped me.

‘No Kathalina is not the evil angel, Evianna is. Kathalina is Leah’s real name; Evianna is her twin sister’s name. Evianna was jealous of her sister and pushed her to earth and had run to her parents telling her mom. Her parents were devastated and sent me, and two others. We were sent to protect her identity until she was old enough to find a way home. Unfortunately, not even I know how to do that.’ She said and I waited a moment this time before speaking.

‘Why are you telling me this?’ I asked and she looked at me as I was the biggest idiot in the world.

‘Two reasons. One, the secret is already out. Two, you love her don’t you?’ she asked and I nodded my head yes.

‘Than you the only one that can find her.’ She said shrugging her shoulders.

‘How do I do that, I can’t escape or shadow travel.’ I said falling to my knees.

‘Focus on Leah, that’s how she does it.’ She said making me remember something.

‘How did Leah shadow travel?’ I asked looking at Lucy.

‘She didn’t shadow travel.’

‘Than how did she-’ I started.

‘If you let me talk than maybe I can explain!’ she said exasperated.

‘She didn’t exactly shadow travel but walked through the shadow round.’ She gave me a look that said shut up before I said something and then continued.

‘Her mother was an angel of heaven and her father is the son of a fallen angel. Her father controls the shadows called the Shadow Round. Your father and hers have a deal that allows him and all of his kids, like you to shadow travel. With him though, it is much faster and easier but it takes more energy from him. This is also the same for one of his daughters, such as Kathalina.’ She finished and I stood up and started pacing.

‘Than how can I use it?’ I asked and she stood up walking towards me. Her hand glowed and she touched my chest.

‘You literally have two minutes to cross the Shadow Round. I’ll meet you there.’ She said and I felt like I was being lifted up.

‘Meet me where?!’ I yelled when my feet lifted off the ground.

‘Just think of Leah and you’ll be taken to her.’ She yelled and I was gone. I was in a hole and I couldn’t see anything. I thought of Leah’s jet black hair, her beautiful light caramel skin, her green eyes that put the trees and grass to shame, and her rosy pink lips.

I hit the ground and groaned. I sat up and felt the blood rush to my head blurring everything in sight. I waited for my vision to clear up before I stood up. I saw the moonlight hit Leah and she had red puffy eyes. She looked beautiful even without her wings. I walked up to her slowly and picked her up and gently placed her on my lap. I hugged her and I felt her face me.

‘Nico?’ she asked and looked at her face.

‘I’m right here, I’m so sorry I didn’t mean for any of that to happen.’ I said looking down. The only girl I ever like and my father eff’s it up. She wiped away an unknown tear trailing down my cheek and pulled me closer to her face.

She brushed her lips against mine and I felt sparks, as cliché as it may sound. I kissed her back and she smiled.

‘I love you,’ she whispered. I could still feel her breath on my face as I leaned my forehead to hers.

‘I love you too Leah.’ I said and she fell asleep in my arms. Lucy walked out of the bushes and grinned at me.

‘I’m glad you kept PG rated.’ She said smiling and I rolled my eyes. I looked at the grave stones and blinked when I saw the names.

‘These are her parents?’ I asked Lucy and she looked at me sadly.

‘Those were our first adoptive parents.’ She said looking at the graves sadly.

‘First?’ I asked.

‘Her real parents can’t walk on earth. That was the deal heaven and hell made to allow her real parents to be together and have an actual family.’ She said moving leaves away from the grave stone.

‘Does she know?’ I asked and she shook her head sadly.

‘No, she has to find our brothers first, sorta speak.’ She said nonchalant.

‘No more questions please. There’s a empty cottage out in the woods just over that hill for you guys to stay the night.’ She said and began to walk another way.

‘You not coming?’ I asked her and she turned around and smiled.

‘No, I have to see the others first but don’t worry you’ll see me again.’ She said smiling and with a flash of light she was gone.

‘Nico,’ Leah whispered and I held her tighter.

‘It’s okay I’m right here, I’m not leaving you.’ I said and walked in the direction of the little cottage.

 *********************************

HOLY CROW ITS DONE!!!! 18 FLIPPIN PAGES OM MICROSOFT, Y'ALL BETTER BE HAPPY AND VOTE AND COMMENT!!!!!!!!!!! SORRY FOR NOT UPLOADING FOR A MONTH AND PLEASE SHOWER THIS CHAPTER WITH VOTES AND LOTS OF COMMENTS. 25 VOTES AND THE NEXT CHAP WILL BE YOURS!!!!!!! by the way thank BostonLoveMass for helping me with the kissing scenes!!!THANK YOU!!!!!!! It is 11:50 PM Sunday. Gonight, good morning and good evening. BYE!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

502 0 21
*Matt stumbles upon a big camp in the middle of Long Island. Suddenly, a girl appears in from of him. She was clearly no ordinary girl, and Matt was...
75.2K 2.4K 43
PJO Fanfiction - The Titan's Curse Atalanta Elora Anastacia does not have it easy. She is not your typical high school student. At school, she's your...
105 28 12
He stayed silent, but out of the corner of my eye, I could see him staring at me. "Right before he died he told me that he loved me. But I couldn't s...
5.8K 209 31
The war with Gaea has just ended and everyone is content. There are no new prophecies or anything other than the regular monsters. That is until ther...