Love is Love (Lesbian Stories)

Galing kay hennyxhoes

This book it about how the love for someone is so strong, it can get you in messy situations. Even when you d... Higit pa

Love Is Love
Chapter 1: Introduction
Chapter 2: My Life
Update
Chapter 3: My Perfect Match
Congrats
Chapter 4: Church Tomfoolery
Show Me Ur Alive
Chapter 5: A Slap In The Face
Important Message
Chapter 6: Secrets
Chapter 7: My Truth
Wait A Little Longer
Chapter 9: Kidnapped & Seduced

Chapter: Crazy 4 Coco Puffs

243 9 3
Galing kay hennyxhoes

Coco POV

My mom found Chris and I together and kicked me out. I was so pissed, she had to know I was gay. Like I mean it wasn't a secret I have posters of Carter The Body and Temper The Rapper. I never really hid that fact that going to church wasn't curing my homosexuality. But whatever...I'll just ask Chris if I could crash with her.

*knock...knock*

Chris POV

Laliah was standing at my door with this big mink coat.

Laliah: Did you think you could get rid of my sexy ass like that?!?!

Chris: Why is your crazy ass still trying to fuck with me girl.

Laliah: Don't fucking call me crazy...

*thump*

Laliah POV

I knocked that bitch out and undressed her. She is so damn sexy, I pulled down her boxer briefs and rode her strap-on. Uhhh she felt so good. I took some pictures of me riding her as I grabbed her hands and put them on my ass. When I was finished I drug Chris on the bed so it would look like she fell asleep and dreamt everything. Then I ran a hot bath and relaxed until I heard a knock at the door. I put on one of Chris' Big Tapout shirts.

10 minutes before

Coco POV

I left Chris 15 messages but she hasn't answered yet...so I headed over to her house.

*knock...knock*

Coco: Who the fuck are you?!?!

Laliah: I'm Chris girlfriend who r u?

Coco: I'm none of your damn business...Why the hell are you wear--? WHERE THE HELL IS CHRIS!!!

*pushing Laliah out the way*

Laliah: What do you want with MY girlfriend

*grabbing Coco arm*

Coco: Bitch don't touch me

Coco POV

I ran to every room in the house until I found Chris passed out on the bed naked.

I jumped on top of her covered her up with a blanket and slapped her to wake her up.

Coco: Chris don't leave me I love you even though you are annoying asf...and you don't liste--

Chris: Coco....what are you doing here

Coco: Chris...Chris what happened to you?

Laliah: hey baby ur awake

Chris: get the fuck away from me...u knocked me out

Laliah: *nervous* What are you talking about baby I love u

Chris: get the fuck away from me...*grabbing her phone* I'm calling the police.

Laliah: *pushing Chris and Coco out the way and grabbing Chris gun out the night stand* put the phone down.

Coco: you got a--

Laliah: ooh shut the fuck up bitch there is alot of stuff you don't know. But we are all going to have alot of fun here. *Grabbing the ducktape and ropes out the hall closet*

Coco POV

We have been sitting in the basement tied up. Chris and I have nobody looking for us. Sometimes I just want to be scream and blame Chris for fooling around with this girl.

I loved her every since I saw her...even though she might have thought I was a sike-a-dike for dating that dude for my mama.

Coco: "Somebody help us....help us...we are in the basement...we need food."

What is Laliah going to Chris and Coco?
Kik Me If You have any suggestions for any future chapters
@brittbreezy2010

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

1.9M 13.2K 178
s*t*a*r*s is the continuing story of the women of J*A*D*E*S - the five daughters meet for the first time under the guise of going to school - do they...
594K 18.9K 44
(gxg) What happens if the most famous celebrity girl falls in love with an ordinary nerd girl? Lauren Jauregui, America's most famous and favorite ce...
219K 7.1K 20
When queen bee of the school, Kaylee, is forced to be lab partners with the queen of the freaks, Cameron, things get complicated. The two are total o...
596K 2.3K 63
lesbian oneshots !! includes smut and fluff, chapters near the beginning are AWFUL. enjoy!