Dark Moon (Moonlight Kiss Seq...

By SinisterLatina

This is the sequel to Moonlight Kiss. This story revolves around the 3 children born as hybrids and their jou... More

Chap.1: Return of the Shadows
Chap.2: Discoveries
Chap.3: Beginnings
Chap.4: Change
Chap.5: Surprise Visitors
Chap.6: Oh My!
Chap.7: Winter Storm
Chap.8: Almost
Ch.9: Happy Birthday
Chap.10: Doomed
Chap.11: Trapped
Chap.12: Rescue Mission
Chap.13: Distance
Chap.14: Blessing or Curse
Chap.15: Adjustment
Chap.16: 4 Years Later
Chap.17: A New Life
Chap.19: Family Beach Day
Chap.20: Unforgettable Night
Chap.21: Special
Chap.22: Night of Sin Pt.1
Chap.23: Night of Sin Pt.2
Chap.24: Trouble in Paradise
Chap.25: Broken?
Chap.26: You're Mine

Chap.18: BBQ

551 38 0
By SinisterLatina

Axel's POV

I was one of the firsts to arrive, along with Vivien, to my parent's house. My grandma hugged me and took us out back. My dad was barely starting the grill while my mom scolded him.

"This is why I told you to start it an hour ago!"

"If they get hungry, there's hot pockets in the freezer."

"Then what's the point of a barbecue if you're gonna eat frozen shit."

"Relax. No one is starving. Then again how can we vampires starve."

"You can survive off of blood however I can't. I need food in my system." He rolled his eyes making my mom smack the back of his head.

"Luna why don't you love." He pretended to cry.

"Vladimir, I love you very much, but sometimes you get on my damn nerves."

"You do love me!" He hugged her tightly making her sigh. I smiled and admired their endless love for each other.

A few hours later the backyard was filled with all my family members. The doorbell rang indicating Killian and Aki had finally arrived. I took them out back while Aki clung to Killian's leg.

My mom was the first to come up to them.

"Well this is the first real good look I have of Akito. She really does look like Vivien."

"Yeah. She's become mute as of late though." Killian replied.

"Vivien was like that for a little bit. It's probably just a phase."

"I doubt it." He muttered to himself.

"Come eat. Do you want a hamburger, hot dog or some tacos?" Killian nodded and went with her while Aki stayed near me. She stood there not knowing where else to go. I called out to my own daughter and had her stay with Akito while I chatted with everyone. However I kept my distance from Damian for obvious reasons.

"Nice to see you Ax." Said Phoenix.

"You too, Phoenix. So how's life."

"Same as ever. I'm about to make pro in Motorsport racing."

"That's awesome. You gotta get me some tickets, so I can see you."

"Of course. You're my favorite person in this family anyways." I laughed as he said that. He may be such a trouble maker, but he sure speaks his mind. Not as much as his siblings of course.

"Well just so you know you're the least favorite for this family!" Yelled Zaya meaning she overheard our conversation.

"No I'm not. The least favorite is Axel's-" Zaya quickly covered his mouth to keep him from saying anything, but it was too late. I was now in a foul mood and just walked away from everyone.

"Darling where are you going. What's wrong?" Katya followed me inside the house and stopped me in the hallway.

"I hate that fucking kid!! Her very existence pisses me off. Why should we even allow her to be here!?" I yelled.

"ENOUGH!!" Katya and I both turned to the voice and saw my grandma Serene with the most furious expression. "I AM SICK AND TIRED OF YOUR PATHETIC HATRED FOR JADE!! SHE IS YOUR DAUGHTER FOR CRYING OUT LOUD!!!"

"She's not my fucking-" I was about to yell again, but she cut me off.

"YOUR BLOOD IS RUNNING THROUGH HER VEINS. SHE IS A CHILD. A CHILD!!!" She then calmed herself down before she continued, "Axel, I love you, but your actions towards her disgust me. You think she asked to be born? She never asked to have a vampire as a father! If you want to blame anyone then blame yourself!!"

She walked away as tears spilled from her eyes. I was more enraged than ever, but then I felt Katya's arms wrap around my neck.

"Don't be angry. It was in the heat of the moment. I'm sure she didn't mean it."

"That damn child is turning my family against me."

"Shh. Don't think about her. Just focus on your daughter and me. Alexandra is your pride and joy."

"Then.." I whispered grabbing her wrists. "Shall we try for a son who can do the same."

She blushed as I dragged her into the bathroom and begun a steamy make-out session. I kissed her roughly everywhere and tore of her clothes as well as mine. I gave her no warning and shoved myself into her while she held onto the counter. She kept averting her eyes away from the mirror making me more excited. She looked so cute being embarrassed like that. After I made her orgasm, I finally let my seed release into her.

"That..." she panted, "might have been... the best... orgasm by far." I laughed and kissed her head. We stayed in the bathroom for awhile until we could compose ourselves. If my grandma knew what we did, she would be livid and have us down on our hands and knees cleaning every nook and cranny.

"Should we really go join them?" I asked not really wanting to face everyone.

"We could always leave."

"Yeah, but then I'll just get bitched at." We finally left the bathroom and headed to the kitchen where we snacked on some brownies. My mom always made the best ones. I remember one time where one batch was so good that by the time they cooled down they were gone in an instant. She was so mad that when she made them again she actually hid them!

"Really Axe?" My mom folded her arms at me. "Those were suppose to be for the kids."

"I'm sorry, Mrs. Shadows. I should've asked." Katya glared at me while I laughed.

"Just call me Luna. I feel like one of my kids' teachers is talking to me."

"But mama we're all out of high school!" I smiled.

"I don't know how when you tend to have the mindset of a child."

"Why are you so cruel to me." I pouted as I wrapped my arms around her waist falling to my knees.

"Katya I feel so sorry for you having to raise TWO kids."

"It keeps Alexandra preoccupied, so I can't complain."

Damian's POV

"Damian!" I turn around and see Killian calling me over to him. Zett had arrived, so Jade spent some much needed time with her grandpa. I walked over to Killian and saw Akito hiding behind his leg.

"This is Akito, but she likes to be called Aki." He began. "Say hello to your uncle."

She didn't budge, so he had to bring her in front of him. This was the first time I saw her up close. She truly was Vivien's daughter. I knelt down and smiled at her.

"Nice to meet you Aki. I'm Damian." She just stayed quiet. I then grabbed her tiny hand and kissed the back of it making her look at me shocked. Killian and I laughed at her reaction.

"That was the cutest thing ever." He gushed.

"You're so tiny, Aki. I should start calling you little one just like your mama."

All of a sudden Aki was swept off her feet. I looked up and noticed my dad had a hold of her. He spun her around making her start to freak out.

"No don't cry!" He hugged her tightly making her stop for the time being. "Okay you calmed down. Phew! I thought your grandma was gonna come out any second telling me to stop terrorizing you."

"She's just not used to everyone." Killian explained. "At this age everyone is a stranger, so she's pretty cautious."

"Can we keep her for the night! I miss having a baby in the house and Luna won't let me impregnate her again." He pleaded.

"Seriously dad? All your kids are grown up. It'd be weird having a newborn as a sibling."

"You don't understand cuz you don't have kids."

"I've been raising Jade since she was brought to us."

"It's different when it's your kid. You never got to experience the joy of knowing a life is being formed inside of your loved one. Or the moment when they're first brought into the world."

"You missed out on both those things with me."

"Hey it's not my fault. You're mother is the one to blame for that, but I still got to raise you and experience those things with your brother and sister."

I sighed and shut my mouth. He was right, but little did he know that he hit a nerve with me. I did experience a bit of that when Dahlia was pregnant, but from the beginning it was just a plot to seek revenge for what she did to Vivien. I never even loved her.

"Maybe another time.  She's still getting used to everyone.

"Fine, but when she is used to us. I wanna be the first to get her."

"Shouldn't that be Vivien." I chimed in. My dad smacked me to shush me. "Since when do you hit?!?!"

"Now." He did it again making Aki laugh which was the cutest thing in the world. Her expression quickly changed and looked towards her dad.

"Excuse me Vladimir, but I believe she must use the restroom." He grabbed her as I followed Killian into the house to show him the restroom. I looked away while Aki went pee.

"Don't forget to wash your hands afterwards." I heard him say.

"I remember when I potty trained Jade, I had to have my mom help out."

"Sadly, my mother was no help, but I made do with Aki. She's not a difficult child. We had it down in less than a week."

"How was that possible?!"

"I started first thing in the morning for 15 minutes then every time after she ate and before she went to bed. I had to make sure she didn't drink anything before bedtime and made sure she had pull ups on."

"And it actually worked?" Aki tugged on his pants and pointed towards the sink. He picked her up and set her on the counter while she washed her hands. My phone then rang suddenly and to no surprise it was Dahlia.

"Hey I'm with family right now."

"Sorry! Anyways I was wondering if Jade wanted to have a play date with Alice."

"Yeah that's fine. How about tomorrow since it's both of our days off?"

"Perfect!! See you then!" She hung up and I looked towards Killian who was staring at me.

"Let me guess. That is the female who made Vivien's life a living hell."

"Yes, but after being in a psych ward caused by me she has really turned her life around."

"I doubt it. She sounded like it would also be a play date for adults."

"I already have a new fuck buddy."

"You really should find someone."

"Same goes for you."

"The only one for me is Vivien. As long as I have Aki that is all I need."

"Uncle Damian!!" Jade's voice could be heard throughout the house until she found me with Zett trailing behind her. "Can I go to grandpa's!!"

"It's only for the weekend."

"You don't have to ask me Zett. If you want to take your granddaughter that's fine."

"You're her guardian. You have a right to know where she's at."

"I know, but you still don't have to ask. Anyways you have stuff for her right."

"Of course. I'll see you in a few days." She ran and hugged me before leaving with Zett. Well it looks like I'm going to have a busy night. I smirked to myself and decided to head home. I was going to get some ass tonight since I have the place to myself. It would fill the emptiness i felt and probably will continues to feel for the rest of my immortal life.

Vivien's POV

I sat on Asuke's lap as we sat around the bonfire with everyone around us. Being near family seemed so warm. Damian had left early, but for the time he was here I could feel his eyes on me. His confession has made me feel real tense when he was around. I could now relax with him gone, but now I felt guilty for feeling that way towards him.

"Luna why isn't your dad here." My grandma asked.

"Demon King has a lot of duties." Asuke responded.

"He could've spared some time with us."

I ignored their chatter and saw Killian walk out of the house with Akito in his arms. He sat near my parents and put a marshmallow on a stick for it to melt a bit to make a s'more which he gave to Akito. She blew on it before she took a bite. I couldn't help, but stare at the little girl who grew outside my womb. I absentmindedly put my hand on my stomach and sighed making Asuke turn his attention to me.

"What's wrong." He whispered into my ear.

"Nothing. I'm fine." I whispered. Ren walked over to me while Ivy rubbed her eye and yawned. I picked them both up, but Ren didn't want to be with me. Instead he wanted to be near Akito. He offered her his s'more, but her shyness made her refuse it until he persisted.

"Ren is a great big brother." I told Asuke. "I think him and Akito are going to be close like I was with my brothers."

"You don't think he isn't with Ivy?"

"Well Ivy is more of a lone wolf. She just does her own thing."

"Just like her dad." He smirked and went close to my ear and nibbled on it making me shiver. How can he do this in front of everyone! He's such a tease! He only likes doing this to get a reaction out of me. I pushed his head away and ignored him for the mean time.

"Let's tell some ghost stories!" Exclaimed my aunt Celosia.

"Really Celosia. There's little kids here." Scolded my grandma.

"Shall I provide the visuals." Said my grandpa.

"Ray! Don't encourage her. You're going to scare the kids!"

"They won't even remember it!" Exclaimed Celosia.

"You both are just terrible! If you insist I'll go inside with them and watch a Disney movie."

"Mom relax. We won't tell ghost stories." My dad reassured. "Besides what could they be scared of? They're blood sucking vampires mixed with Demon blood. We're the kind to be feared."

"True, but they're still little kids. They all have their own little fears." Stated my mom.

"You're right, Luna." My grandma agreed with a mischievous look. "Just like how Vladimir used to be afraid of clowns, Draco of monsters under his bed, Nerina of bugs, and Celosia of bats ironically."

We all laughed at them as they all grew embarrassed. Anyways, it was getting late and we decided to go home. Luckily, Killian allowed Akito to go home with us. I was strapping my own in the car as he came up behind me.

"Please watch her." He said sounding a bit worried.

"She'll be fine. I promise." I smiled a bit. I took her into my arms and put her into the extra car seat I had gotten. She looked towards Killian almost wanting him to take her, but he smiled and she relaxed.

Once I was home, my children magically became energetic. Akito just stood by the door not knowing what to do.

"Akito are you tired?" I asked.

"It's Aki." Asuke said. "At the barbecue everyone was calling her Aki."

"Oh I didn't realize she had a nickname."

"I'm going to shower." He left without another word as I stood there with her. I squatted beside her and put my hand on top of her head. Her hair was really soft making me wonder what kind of shampoo and conditioner he used on her. Akito's hair reached all the way to her butt while Ivy's reached the middle of her back.

My phone then rang and it was Killian himself.

"It hasn't even been half an hour and you're already calling?" I answered making him chuckle.

"I'm sorry. I just had a feeling of being uncomfortable and I figured Aki felt that way too."

"I think she's more of a daddy's girl. She's just standing her while Ren and Ivy wreck havoc around the house."

"That's my girl. She's always quiet except when she's around me. I guess I can thank my mother for that?"

"What do you mean?"

"I told you how she was when she started walking. She always tried to put her down, but I was there to protect my daughter."

"Guess she only feels safe around you..."

"Don't fret too much on the matter. She just has to get used to you." I talked with him for a bit more until i realized it was really late. I changed them into their PJs and tucked them into bed. Aki's room was bare, but eventually I plan to make it feel more like home.

When I went to my room, Asuke laid on the stark naked. I blushed and immediately turned around.

"Seriously. You've seen me naked how many times and you're still acting this way?" He question raising an eyebrow.

"Because you catch me by surprise!"

I heard the bed squeak and the door lock. Then I felt his body against my clothes as he wrapped his arms around my waist.

"Shall I help you out of these clothes?" I could feel his smirk as I pulled his hands off me.

"No and if you keep being like this, I'm gonna sleep on the couch!"

"Fine." He backed off me and went back to bed without another word. To top it off, now I feel guilty. I sighed and changed into my pjs before laying in bed. His back was to me the whole time making me feel a bit lonely. I turned my back to him as well and tried to get some sleep.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

430 16 12
This is my Vampire series my very first one, This is where two twin girls who poses different traits and abilities find their way but you have to rea...
116 1 25
This is part 2 of A happy ending . It's about Dylan's life a few months after the loss of his loved one . Crazy and weird things begin to happen , Dy...
2K 70 3
Part witch, part wolf, just wanting to be human. Accepted by none. ~~~~ She has lived most of her life an outcast simply due to the circumstances...
59.3K 867 25
From the day Daisy Cullen was born, her life was never normal. Being a hybrid in a world full of humans, Vampires and Werewolves is dangerous. Especi...