Seventeen One Shot

By -bluetaoreune

HELLO I'm Nara the request are close. More

The8
woozi
Woozi
Jeonghan
Really sorry...
dear readers I'm really sorry
I got dared to do this...
Vernon
Vernon
Hoshi
S.coups
S.coups
S.coups
Woozi
Wonwoo
Woozi
Jun
Important to those who requested
Hoshi
Request are once again OPEN!
Woozi
Requester must read
Vernon
Woozi
New Book!!!
IMPORTANT!!!
Mingyu
Jun
I got tagged again! yeah!
S.coups
Mingyu
Woozi
Notice
Notice 2 super important!

Mingyu feat. Wonwoo

12.8K 205 28
By -bluetaoreune

Request by @thanks4killing

Hope you like it^.^

_______________________________________

Junhee pov...

It's me and Mingyu first anniversary. We've been dating since last year and I love him so much and so did he.

Since its our first anniversary so it have to be special. I was planning to get help from my friends and my brother. Why not?

I lay on my bed as I dialed my brother, Kim Junmyeon(sorry TwT but Nara Shi is a Exo-l and since the girl name is Kim I was thinking of adding him in.*wait... I already did*:o well... Hope you don't mind.). He picked up on the second rang.

"Hello?"- Junmyeon

"Oppa, do you know what date is tomorow?"-me

"Uhm... Is not your birthday... And definitely not mine... Mom and dad birthday already passed and It's not their anniversary... What date is tomorow...?"- junmyeon

I laughed a bit at his reaction and continue my words.

"It's me and mingyu first anniversary!"-me

"Oh yeah I forgot! So why do you call me? Perhaps you need my help?"- junmyeon

He sure know me well.

"Yup!"-me

"I see... But Junhee ah I'm not very close to Mingyu, so I can't help you... Why don't you try go ask Wonwoo? He's the closest with Mingyu among his friends right? Go ask him."-junmyeon

"Okay then oppa... I'll talk to you later bye!"-me

I ended the call and throw my phone next to me, its still on the bed. I look at the light pink ceiling, Wonwoo? But Mingyu don't like me hanging out with him...

"Ahh!!! What to do?!!!" I messed up my hair as I sat up and look at my phone that was still laying on the bed.

"I'll call him, its for him anyway... He won't get mad..." I took my phone and search for the name ' Wonwoo ' at the contacts. And as soon as I found it, I dialed it without hesitate.

As same as junmyeon he picked up at the second rang.

"Hello?"-Wonwoo

"Hello, It's me Junhee."-me

"Of course I know is you, I saved your num."-Wonwoo

I can heard him laughing. You little!

"Yah stop laughing is urgent okay?!"-me

He suddenly being serious, and quiet.

"What so serious?"-Wonwoo

"Tomorow is me and mingyu first anniversary, and since you're his best friend, I need your help."-me

And here it goes again... He laughed again.

"This is the urgent you're talking about?! Hahahaha!" - Wonwoo

He kept on laughing, and I'm sure if I'm beside him I will punch him until her parents can't recognize him.

"Hey Wonwoo this is important for me and I need your help."-me

"Fine fine I'll help you... So what's your plan?"-Wonwoo

I told him my plan. I asked him that what boys like Mingyu usually like. And he kindly told me, but the thing that he told me... Gosh where shall I find it.

"I'll bring you there."-Wonwoo

"Ya, I mean can you...?"-me

"Sure, I'm free now. I'll pick you up later. See you later then."-Wonwoo

He then ended the call.

I walk inside the bathroom and took a refreshing bath. I changed into a t-shirt and a short shorts and a pair of converse. Because its summer that's why I dress like this.

I waited Wonwoo at the front door and about ten minutes later he arrived.

"Get in." He opened the car door and I went in.

Time skip...

Mingyu pov...

"Hah... Our first anniversary... It's all ruined... "I said as I throw the bunch of picture on the table.

It's some picture of Junhee and Wonwoo. They're dating... I don't want to belive in what I saw but... What I saw already explain everything... Junhee ah, why...?

The people that give me says that these picture was took from yesterday... So she forgot about our anniversary...? Duh, she doesn't love me anymore... Is Wonwoo the one she love... Junhee ah I never thought that you'll do this to me.

The door bell rang, and I stood up and went to open the door. And the thing that suprise me is..., I saw junhee smiling as wide as she can. How can I accept the truth that she cheated in me, I can't let her go. I love her...

"Yah! Oppa do you know what date is today?!" She shouted. She have no clue at all...

"Go away... Junhee..." I pushed the door but she used her foot to stop it.

"Yah! Kim mingyu! What the hell is wrong with you?!"she shouted and pushed the door back open.

What the hell is wring with you junhee yah...

"Junhee... Please leave before I shout at you..." I turn around and walk back to the house leaving the door still open.

"What do you mean shout at me?! I should be the one who shout at you! It's our first anniversary! And you?! Huh! You just suddenly acting weird and said you wanna shout at me?! I should be the one who are angry!" She had tear forming in her eyes, you have such a good acting, junhee.

"Don't act like there's nothing happen! Why are you hanging out with wonwoo when I told you not to! Why must you cheat on me and why must I found out at our first anniversary. I loved you this much that I can do anything for you... But you? You cheated on me... With my best friend." I holded back my tears and turn around leaving her at the living room. As soon as I turn around, the tears immediately came out.

Junhee... I love you... I need you... I want you...

Junhee... I hate you... I miss you... I lost you...

Junhee pov...

It's been a year now since Mingyu left me... I want to forget him but I can't... People are asking me why didn't I explain to him... But they don't know what happend that day...

Flash back to the day they broke up...

After mingyu turn around I immediately collapse on my knees. Watching him leave me... I wanted to stop him but I can't even spoke a word. I just watch him leave me as my tears never ending falling down.

I never cheated on him... I never date with Wonwoo... I wonder why he know that I hang out with him... But he didn't know that I was picking a preasant for him...

I have to admit that I'm very disappointed on him... What is love without trust? Is nothing. And he don't trust me...

I went home with a heavy heart and sat on my desk. I tooled a pen and write some stuff to mingyu.

Everyday I will repeat doing the same thing... Apologizing and explaining. I never got a reply... I gave up on the sixth months... And that's how our love story truly ended.

Now...

I am buying some stuff at the mall. And I kept on having a feeling that I was been watched. I can feel that it was someone that I know but who....and whenever i looked back there was no one. Weird...

I continue to shopping until someone grabbed my hand and make me look at him... There he was, the face that i wanted to see again for the whole year, Kim Mingyu.

"What are you doing?" I asked struggle of my hand. But he grabbed it again. But this time he pulled me into a hug.

"I'm sorry..." He whisper to my ears. Oh now he say sorry...

"Go away Kim Mingyu. It's already a year. And now you say sorry? It's too late, you can say it earlier but no. If today you didn't met me you won't say sorry, am I right? Mr. Kim mingyu?" I said pushed him away. And I'm shocked from what I saw, he's crying.

"You're wrong... The reason way I didn't say sorry even though you always send me massage. Is because I never read it... Whenever Wonwoo come to see me nd want to talk about it I'll call him to leave... But I realize that I can't live without you... Until yesterday I can't hold it anymore. I took out all the letters that you gave me and read it. Then I understand that you didn't cheated on me... Junhee ah will you still give me a chance?" I feel guilt in what he said, I holded back the tears and laughed a bit.

"Yah! Kim mingyu?! Why do you read it only on yesterday?! Why not a bit earlier! So that I won't suffer losing you for these long! Kim ming-" mingyu suddenly pulled me and i feel a warm on my lips. Is the lips that I missed... I found out that I silently replied his kiss. He then pulled out and smiled at me.

"Is a yes then?" He gilded my shoulder, still smilling.

"Um, don't you ever think that I'll cheat on you! Understand?!" He hugged me, again. We both smilled.

"I'll never let you go jagiya..."

_______________________________________

So there you go! Hope you like it! You can always request! Luv you guys<3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

225 22 31
started: 09/30/21 completed : 04/24/24 - completed - 𝙷𝚘𝚙𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚕𝚒𝚔𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚜𝚝𝚘𝚛𝚢 ♡'・ᴗ・'♡ ended: -
11.1K 198 15
the title
71.7K 881 41
𝗦𝗘𝗩𝗘𝗡𝗧𝗘𝗘𝗡 𝗙𝗢𝗨𝗥𝗧𝗘𝗘𝗡𝗧𝗛 𝗠𝗘𝗠𝗕𝗘𝗥 ➪ ᴍɪᴅɴɪɢʜᴛ ʏᴜ ------------------------------ 𝚜𝚑𝚎 𝚍𝚎𝚏𝚒𝚎𝚍 𝚎𝚡𝚙𝚎𝚌𝚝𝚊𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗𝚜, 𝚏𝚒�...
244K 8.3K 62
WARNING: TRIGGERING AND SOME COURSE LANGUAGE!!