Jung Hoseok Imagine

By ElvianaWB

It's for J-Hope's fans out there! ♥ More

Jung Hoseok
Jung Hoseok
Announcement!
Jung Hoseok
Dinner
Good Morning!
Curiosity
HEYYYYY
Sorry
Apology
The End
Yo!

Jung Hoseok

599 13 5
By ElvianaWB

You wake up by the knocking sound from the door. You quickly look at the clock. "Omo!" You shouted. "Wait!" you yelled. You opened the door and saw your boyfriend, Jung Hoseok holding a bouquet of red roses. You smiled. "You are the most beautiful girl when you smile." he said with a smile. "Thanks, oppa~!" You blushed. "Let's go." He said. "Huh? Where are we going?" You said confusely. "It's a secret" he said with a smirk. "Wait" you went upstairs and freshen up. You picked an empty white shirt and a simple green shorts. "I'm ready" you said.

At the park~~

"What are we doin--" your words was cutted by Hoseok. "It's pretty, isn't it"
"What?" You asked. "This place. I used to go to this park since I was little." He said with a small laugh. "So, this place mean a lot to you, huh?" You said. "Of course, but.." he doesn't continue his sentence and just said "Ah, forget it. It won't change anything" he said. Out of the blue, your stomach started to grumple. He look at you and smile. "Let's go eat. I know you starved" he said before grabbing your hand and take you to his house. "Let's cook together. It will be fun" he smile. You accept his request and began to cook quickly. "Hey, do it slowly. With your love." He said and give you a big hug." You blushed and your stomach grumple again. "Let's cook faster. Okay?" You said. He laughed and reply "Arraseo!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

952K 37.9K 47
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
249K 8.6K 52
There's no way you're hitting on me right now. ━ Lando Norris x Fem!OC © KissLeclerc , April 2024 Started: April 8, 2024 Completed: May 10, 2...
2.1M 109K 62
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
1M 42.5K 85
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC