Jung Hoseok

You wake up by the knocking sound from the door. You quickly look at the clock. "Omo!" You shouted. "Wait!" you yelled. You opened the door and saw your boyfriend, Jung Hoseok holding a bouquet of red roses. You smiled. "You are the most beautiful girl when you smile." he said with a smile. "Thanks, oppa~!" You blushed. "Let's go." He said. "Huh? Where are we going?" You said confusely. "It's a secret" he said with a smirk. "Wait" you went upstairs and freshen up. You picked an empty white shirt and a simple green shorts. "I'm ready" you said.

At the park~~

"What are we doin--" your words was cutted by Hoseok. "It's pretty, isn't it"
"What?" You asked. "This place. I used to go to this park since I was little." He said with a small laugh. "So, this place mean a lot to you, huh?" You said. "Of course, but.." he doesn't continue his sentence and just said "Ah, forget it. It won't change anything" he said. Out of the blue, your stomach started to grumple. He look at you and smile. "Let's go eat. I know you starved" he said before grabbing your hand and take you to his house. "Let's cook together. It will be fun" he smile. You accept his request and began to cook quickly. "Hey, do it slowly. With your love." He said and give you a big hug." You blushed and your stomach grumple again. "Let's cook faster. Okay?" You said. He laughed and reply "Arraseo!"