Apology

You woke up by the beeping sound. Someone is holding your right hand. He saw that you're awake. "Doctor! Doctor!" She's awake!" He scream for the doctor. The doctor came and checked your condition. "Can you remember me?" The doctor asked. "Yeah, of course. You're Doctor Cha, right?" You confirmed. "Yes, I am." He said smiling because he is satisfied with your memory. You tried to clear your vision to look at the man who is holding your hand just now. "(Y/N), do you remember me?" He asked while his eyes started to water. "Ho- Hos- Hoseok?" You asked hoping that it is right. "Yes, it's me, (Y/N)." He said and give you a big hug. "(Y/N), you forgot to take your pills, right?" The doctor asked. "Actually, yeah. I'm sorry, doctor." You said. "It's okay but please do take your medicines. It's for your own healthy. Okay?" He give advice. "Okay." You obeyed. "I'm sorry doctor. But can you leave us for a minutes?" Hoseok asked. "Sure, no problem." He said. "Thanks." Hoseok said. The doctor left you and Hoseok alone. "(Y/N), why dont you just tell me about this?" He said. "I'm sorry, oppa. Really sorry." You apologize. "But, how did you know about this?" You asked. "The doctor said, while you are faint, you said my name and the doctor quickly called me and asked me to come here." He explained. "Ahhhh." You finally know. "I'm sorry, too." He said. "For what?" You asked. "For being rude yesterday." He said regretting his behaviour. "I think we're even now." You said. You both laugh and cuddled. Even at the hospital, you still celebrate it with your handsome boyfriend. Doctor Cha look at you both from the outside of the room while smiling and giggling thinking about how cute your couple are. :)

* sorry it's short. hope you enjoy it. ;)