Sorry

On 13 February, Hoseok is very excited about the valentine day. "Where should we go tomorrow?" He asked you while a big big smile is controlling his mouth. "I don't know." You said not in mood. He stop being excited and he kept a straight face. "Hey, what's wrong?" He asked. "Oppa, mianhae." You said and immediately hug him tightly while crying on his chest. "What are you sorry for?" He asked. After staring you for four minutes, he finally spoke. "There is something, right?" He said reading your mind. "Yeah." You said sniffling. He hugged you to comfort you. "Just tell me. I'm here to listen." He said. "I actually…" you sniff. "I can't celebrate the valentine day with you tomorrow." You admit cause you feel so guilty. "What?!" He exclaimed. "Yah! (Y/N), it's been 3 years between us and you can't celebrate the valentine day with me? I can't believe this!" He left you alone. "I'm sorry Oppa. I knew it could be like this. But I have to tell you." You cried hardly.

The next day,

Knock knock! "Come in." Dr. Cha said. You came into his office to talk about your disease. "I'm glad you're early. Now, I'll X-Ray your brain first." He said while preparing things. "For what?" You asked. "I have to know which part is ruined." He explained. You just obey him and get scanned. After 23 mins of scanning, finally he got the result. "This is the result. Your brain is fine. But, be extra careful bcause this disease is not easy to be cured. Your nose can bleed anytime. So, be prepared." He informed. "Is that all?" You asked. "Yeah, and meet me again in this office at 3:30 p.m.
"Yeah, of course." You said. You left the hospital and go to the cafe nearby. You ordered an Americano. You wait for the Americano. You saw the waiter is bringing your order. You're kind of thirsty actually. The waiter placed your order right in front of you. You started to feeling dizzy. "Miss, are you okay?" He asked worriedly. His voice started to disappear and your vision is getting blur. And the worst, everything went black.