Jung Hoseok

"Yah! You spilled it!" He laughed. "Ohh! I'm so sorry! I just too hungry and.. well, it spilled!". "What kind of woman that don't know how to cook?" He said still laughing. You make that face. The face of anger. "Yah Jung Hoseok! I know how to cook!" You exclaimed. His laughing face change to a serious one. "Hey, hey I'm just joking okay?" He said while trying to grab your hand when you are struggling to let go from his soft hand. "Y/N! Wait!" Chasing right behind you. "Look, I'm sorry okay?" He said it regretting with what he did just now. You can't hold it when he is making that face again. "Ok, okay. I forgive you! Just don't do that face again!" You said while your eyes still closed. "Do what?" He said acting silly. "Like this?" He did the face again. "Stop it or I will never forgive you for this." You said. He quickly stopped his aegyo. "Well, how about we go out and.. have fun!" Hoseok started to raise your mood again. "Well, I'm pretty hungry.." you said. "Oh yeah, forgot about that! Hehe. How about we order a pizza?" He smile. "I am starving. So, yeah I can eat anything when I am hungry." You admitted. "Ok!" He quickly reach out his phone and started to dial the number. "Hello?" He sweetly said. "Uh, I want to order a pizza. Uh okay thanks!" He hang up quickly and hold your hand tightly. "Yah!" you shouted. "Oh, why?" He said. "Did I held your hand too tight? I'm sorry.. I'm just too happy." He explained. "Happy? Because of what?" You asked him confusely. "You." He said. You can feel your face are red now. You tried to hide your face from him.