The not so "Nerdy" nerd (NaLu...

Av Pupkey

Natsu Dragneel is the smartest student in Fairy Tail Academy and considered the top in all Fiore. He is known... Mer

IM SO EXITED!!!
Chapter 1: Introducing Natsu
Chapter 2: The meeting
Chapter 3: Interesting...
Chapter 4: The attack
Chapter 6: Let's follow him
Chapter 7: Making friend's...and frenemies
Chapter 8: The competition
Chapter 9: Natsu vs Gray
Chapter 10: The start of a beautiful friendship...kinda
Chapter 11: Getting used to it
Q&A: Ask Pupkey
Chapter 12: Remembering the past
Chapter 13: Our Past 1
Bad News
Chapter 14: Our past 2
Chapter 15: Thinking & Dreaming with pink
Chapter 16: A Basketball tryout? A group project?...and a Queen bee?
Chapter 17: Neighbors
Chapter 18: Hanging with my Frenemie
Chapter 19: Project's and sleepovers
Chapter 20: Admitting our feeling's
Chapter 21: [ You Name it ]
Chapter 22: Got my old dad back
Chapter 23: My...memories and... past?
Chapter 24
Chapter 25: Brothers conflict
Quick question
Chapter 26: Let's confess!
Not an update, but an awesome pic!
Chapter 27: Nakama's and the Black Wizards kidnap
Chapter 28: From friend to rival...at basketball that is
SORRY!!! T^T/ARIGATOU!!! :D
Chapter 29: Tigers vs Fairies
Chapter 30: The game continues
Chapter 31: Our hands, Our master
Chapter 32: From good to bad
100 Questions Tag
Read Facts About Me...or else :P
Another tag :D
Chapter 32: Bonus talk
Chapter 33: Best friends are supposed to look out for each-other right?
CELEBRATION!!!
Chapter 34: Mafias
Chapter 35: Luce
Been a while

Chapter 5: The mystery savior is... YOU!?

10.5K 378 326
Av Pupkey

Yo Mina!!!

Here's the new chapter!

Tell me if your enjoying the story so far!

Forget he said her name in this line. It was a mistake:

I was currently in History class and saw Lucy walk in.

All rights go to Hiro Mashima!!! NOT me!!!

-----------------------------------------------

Natsu's POV~

-After School-

It was finally the end of school. 'Don't get me wrong I like school but its kinda boring when you don't have anyone to talk to'.

I started walking towards the school gate and exited when a student put his foot to trip me. I mentally smirked and stepped on it 'accidentally' making sure to do it hard. He winced and looked at me surprised and so did his friends. I just kept walking like nothing happened.
'Were outside of school now' I thought to my self smirking.

'Now you'll get to see a bit of my life outside school.'

I kept walking until I reached my house. I opened the door and was greeted by Happy.

"Miss me bud?" I asked him while closing the door behind me.

"Aye~!" He exclaimed jumping on me and laying on my head. I just smiled at my furry best friend.

I went to my room, Happy still on my head, opened my room and laid Happy on my bed. I went to the closet grabbed some clothes and headed to the shower.

My apartment is really big actually. It has two king size rooms, two bathrooms, a spacey living room and a kitchen.

I got out of the shower, dried myself and put on some clothes. I was wearying a black tank top with red lining,black shorts, black basketball sneakers and my scarf which my dad gave me. . I didn't wear my glasses since there for reading 'but I use them in school'.

Then my phone started buzzing. I check to see

To Natsu from Sting:

Dude, we just got here. Move it

To Sting from Natsu:

Yeah yeah, I'm just leaving

"Ikimashou, Happy!" I yelled running to the door with him behind me.

"Aye sir~!" 'I forgot to say, he can say sir for some reason'
II took my medicine 'for motion sickness which I was cursed with', got into my car which is a red Ferrari. " I have a job so I earn a lot of money and sometimes I win a grant at school ' . Happy sat on the passengers seat and got comfy while I started the car and drove off. I put some music and sang to it just because. 'Only Happy knows I sing'

-A few minutes later-

We got to our destination which was a public basketball court only 20 minutes from my house.

"Glad to see you finally made it Natsu-san" said Sting Euclife grinning. A guy with spike blond hair, blue eyes and a scar on the right side of his forehead.

"Yo" said Stings best friend, Rouge Cheney. He has shaggy black hair that covers half his face, crimson eyes and a scar on his nose.

"Sup guys" I said grining brightly at my friends.

"Ready to play? This time you're going down!" exclaimed Sting smirking and Rogue just nodded with a small smirk.

These guys have been trying to beat me at basketball since last year. I'm a great athlete and come here every Monday and so do they. That's how we met.

"Sure you will" I said with a smirk.

Happy then ran off with Stings and Rogues cat's. Lector and Frosh 'who's wearing a pink frog suit as always for some reason'

We then proceeded to play. It was me vs Sting, then me vs Rogue. I did a few hook shots, dunks, shots from 3 and sometimes I messed with them passing the ball between my legs which pissed them off.

-After a while of Natsu beating there buts later-

I already won 20 times against them and I'm not even tired. I just stare at them as they lay on the floor panting.

"O-one *pant*...more*pant*" said Sting getting up. I just nod and got in position.

I ran past him and shoot the basket. He just sulked in a corner while Rogue patted his back.

I started laughing and they soon joined in. 'My laugh is contagious'. Our happiness was ruined when I heard my ring tone.

* Panananana panananana Panananana panananana pananananananaaaa* (A/N: Its the Fairy Tail theme... I know... I suck but now it has audio )

It was my alarm clock and I look to see that is... 6:19 IN THE AFTERNOON!!! IM GONNA BE LATE FOR WORK!!!.

"Sorry guys I need to go! Later!" I said grabbing Happy and getting into the car.

I got to my house in less than 15 minutes, took a quick shower, said goodbye to Happy and left to work.

I work at a restaurant called 'Famirī Basho' which means family place in Japanese. I work as a waitor. Since I'm nice with people I get big tips.

I got off the car and entered quickly only to be greeted by my boss and teacher, Mr. Yajima.

"Natsu, it's 6:27. You enter at 6."

"Gome old timer. Kinda got carried away playing basketball" I said sincerely scratching the back of my head. He just nodded and waved me off.

I ran into the employees room and grabbed my clothes and started to change. The suit consisted on a long sleeved white dressing shirt, black pants and I was wearing red convers with my scarf on my neck then started to work until it was 8.

-At 8- (A/N: I was to tired to describe him working -U- )

"See you tomorrow at school old timer!" I yelled going of the door of the restaurant.

I got in my car and went to a small shop to go buy a alarm clock.

I went inside and grabbed the durable one and headed to the cash register.

"*sigh*That'll be 6 dollars please" said the guy behind the register with a bored look. I gave him the money and left.

*grumble*

'Oh yeah, I havent ate anything yet.' I thought to myself walking on the side walk. Then I herd a loud 'Tud' sound coming from an alley.

"HEEEEELP!!!" I heard a female voice yell from the alley. I ran to it too see three guys and a girl which I recognized from school. I also recognized the blonde girl from school who was holding her foot. 'Guess it twisted'.

"Oi! Leave her alone!" I yelled walking towards them.

"Get lost bud. This doesn't concern you" said the green guy who I think I heard was Freed.

"It does actually" I said stepping in front of her turned to see her. She just kept looking at me with a pained expression.

"Its not cool to hurt girls." I said glaring at them. Laxus then walked towards me.

"Move. Or you want me to do it for you" he said with a small smirk which I returned to his surprise.

"Hit me with you're best shot" (Q/N: I said hit me with you're best shot)

He's smirk grew wide and so did mine.

Then he threw the fist punch which I dodged with ease. Then I punched him in the jaw sending him back. Bisclow ran towards me and tried to hit me in the gut but I grabbed his hand and twisted it a bit 'I didn't break it' and pushed him back standing my ground. Laxus got up and before he could do anything I kicked him in the gut and he went back and hit Freed.

Lucy's POV~

Right now I was watching a massive fight.

'A guy just protected me and now is fighting with the Raijinshuu gang, the strongest in school like its nothing'

I couldn't make out his face from the fact that he wasnt facing me and half of him was pitch black.

Then the fighting stopped.

"Forget it! Will get you back for this whoever you are!" Yelled Laxus clearly pissed walking away with his group. Evergreen helping them.

Then he 'tch' and turned to me. I still couldn't see his face.

"You OK blondie" he said in a deep voice that made me shivered.

"Y-yeah" i said getting up but falling down. Before I could fall two arms grabbed me. I blushed like crazy.

"You twisted youre ankle?" he asked with worry and I just nodded.

He then carried me bridal style which made me blush like crazy so I looked down to hide it.

"A-arigatou, sir" I said and he stopped and looked at me.

"Sir?" He asked confused.

"W-well I don't know you so..."

"What do you mean. You stood up for me at school and you're best friend gave me the assignment, remember?" He said which made me think.

'I defended him and Levy gave him the assignment' I repeated in my mind until I got who it was.

I looked up and saw some pink.

"N-NATSU!?" I yelled and he jumped surprised but then grinned.

"Correct you are! And I never got your name." He said and continued walking.

"Lucy. Lucy Heartfilia." I said with a bright smile looking at him.

"Well its nice to see you again. Where's your car?" He asked me.

"I was walking home actually."

"Well you can't walk in that condition. I'll drive you home." He said with a smile and stopped in front of a RED FERRARI?!

"Thats your car!?" I asked in disbelief. Even Jellals car isn't this awesome.

"Yeah, what wrong with it?" He asked putting me in the passengers seat and getting on the drivers seat.

"N-nothing! Its just that these cars are expensive." I said looking around the car in awe.

Natsu's POV~

She was just looking at my car in awe like a little kid. 'Kawaii'

"Well I have a job" I stated simply and she just nodded.

I started the car and looked at her

"Where do you live?" I asked her.

"In Vanilla Street just up ahead." She said and I nodded driving.

"Where are you're glasses?" She asked me which completely surprised me.

"There only for reading. I use them at school just because."

"Why do you have that scraf on?. Its not cold"

"It was my dads. Never take it off. I would use it at school but I already wear that stupid vest." I said not taking my eyes of the road.

"Why do you where it then?"

"My dad told me to look smart and that I need to have a good reputation at school."

"That's why you didn't fight back when Laxus was gonna punch you!" She stated and I nodded chuckling.

"You're funny" I said and she blushed and looked away.

"He's different outside of school. I'll find out what he does soon." she mumbled to herself.

'What does she mean by that?' I thought stopping as we reached our destination. It was a big mansion.

I got out and opened the door for her and offered my hand which she gladly took.

I pulled her up and grabbed her by the waist for support.

"W-what a-are you d-doing!?" She asked freaking out. I just laughed at her expression and she pouted.

"Its so you don't fall" I said walking to the front door.

"Thanks Natsu" she said turning to look at me. I blushed.

"No prob." I said and started to walk back until I heard her yell.

"See you tomorrow!" She said waving and smiling which I returned. Got in my car and drove home to make a BIG dinner. 'What a day'

Lucy's POV~

I went inside the house and was greeted by my dog and maid Virgo.

"Hime, its late. You're father would be mad if he knew you came at this hou-" she stopped and looked at my foot."Are you OK Hime?" She asked worried.

"Yeah I just twisted my ankle. Sorry for making you worry." I said and she helped me go to my room. She then started treating my ankle and wrapped it.

She left and I went to bed.

Natsu's & Lucy's POV~

'For some reason, I can't wait until tomorrow.

-----------------------------------------------

Sorry if its a little crappy. I was in a hurry.

Hope you enjoyed it anyways!

The next chapter will be uploaded in three days ( maybe two)

God bless!

Ja ne!

Fortsätt läs

Du kommer också att gilla

121K 3.2K 11
Lucy Heartfilia is the new nerd at Fairy Tail Academy. Natsu Dragneel, rich and the captain of the basketball team, is the most popular guy in the sc...
267K 9.5K 30
Lucy Heartfillia is a young and beautiful girl. She is an elite general of the capital army of Magnolia. She has a caring father, friends, and is ve...
151K 3.6K 34
Natsu Dragneel is the schools bad boy at Fairy Tail High. He's battle scarred from fights and follows his own rules. He rides a motorcycle and wears...
134K 3.4K 14
Lucy Heartfilia and Natsu Dragneel are popular on the school namely Fairy Tail High Academy or FTHA for short. The two of them are the ones the boys...