I will never stop loving you...

By jezzy1901

Alex is the new kid in town. He is the old fashion type, waiting for the right girl to come along. He's what... More

Part 1...The move
part 2...bell's POV
part 3...school
part 4...should I?
part 5...trust
part 6...what do i do?
part 7...the truth
part 8...you can't be serious!?
part 9...prove it
part 10...meeting the parents
part 11...the dreams
part 12...a test and more?
part 13...mother's day
part 14...the beach
part 15...a sister, a test, and falling?
Part 17... red and powerful
part 18...A new plan forms
part 19...teasing
part 20...An inner wolf thing?
Part 21...Jealous?
Part 22...teasing
part 23...Party part I
Part 24...Party part II...the Surprise
Part 25...A date & an uh oh!
Part 26...dreams come true
part 27... seeing red
Part 28...only the beginning
Part 29...help?
Part 30...The end <3

Part 16...changes can be good, and a love revealed?

2.8K 25 5
By jezzy1901

Hope you enjoy! <3

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~*~ RE-CAP ~*~

“When do you plan on marking her?” he asked me.

“Maybe tomorrow? After I tell her, and of course if she agrees.”

“Are you going to fully mate her?”

“Not till she ready, but I will have to tell her…”

~~~~~

::Bell’s POV::

I woke up groggy and disoriented for the pain meds they given me.

I looked around and noticed that I was in Alex’s room again and I was cuddled up in his arms. I honestly loved waking up like this is his arms. It made me feel safe, warm, and happy. Again feelings I haven’t felt in a long time.

I looked at the alarm clock and seen that it was just after 2:00 a.m.

I turned back to look at him and had to admit he was gorgeous.

He had jet black hair, and a tall slim but muscular body which I found extremely hot.

Not like those to big muscle heads that look like they have tumors for arms.

And his Asian background was a plus cause I really think they are h

He had beautiful dark brown almost black eyes that held nothing but trust in them.

I couldn’t resist the urge to run my through his are and marvel at the softness of it.

He started to move, and I froze thinking I woke him up and had been caught perving on him. But all he did was sigh and tighten his hold on me which I loved.

His warm touch and the closeness of him had my heart beating about its normal rate, but I liked the feel of this.

C*** I’m in trouble here. I’ve fallen for this boy, this beautiful perfect boy, who says he loves me.

But can I believe him?

I...I think can believe him.

Why else would he do all that he has for me?

Save me from a monstrous father, protect me from my cruel mother, let me move in with his family, and to have them actually accept me for me. Broken and all.

I couldn’t stop myself, even if I wanted to.

I tangled my hand through his soft black hair and pull mine face gently towards his, wanting to wake him up with a kiss to remember.

It was first a light peck, then another, then I really kissed him.

I could feeling him slowly wake up, and him tightening his hold again.

I smiled as he was starting to get into it.

I wanted to deep the kiss, but me not really knowing what to do, I just waited for him to do it.

I know its obvious I’m not a virgin because of my sick father but, emotionally I am.

I have no clue about relationships or even what to do in one beside what I’ve seen in the old time movies, which I like a lot more the new ones where everything revolves around s*x.

He started to run his tongue along my bottom lip asking for what I’ve been waiting for!

I let him and it was like fireworks were going off in my mouth.

I let out a contented sigh and tightened my hands in his hair not letting him pull out.

But he did anyways leaving me breathless and panting hard with my heart going off like crazy.

He rested his forehead on my forehead and waited for our breathing to go back to normal.

I looked up into his eyes to see him staring at me with awe and love across his face which set the butterflies in my stomach into a frenzy.

A huge smile stretched across his face and I returned it.

“Wow.” he said when our breathing was back to normal.

“That’s an understatement.” I giggled.

“Yeah it is, but it was the first word that came to my dazed mind.” he said with a smile and I blushed.

“Now Bee Bee what did I do to get such a firework wake up call?” he smirked.

I looked him straight in the eyes while I said it.

“For protecting me, for inviting me into your home, for accepting me for me, and most of all for loving me, I believe that you love me now, and I wanted to say…I love you to Alex.”

I didn’t look from his eyes once while I said that. I wanted him to see the truth in my eyes while I told him. And I was glad I did.

He had the look of pure shock, joy, and love written in his eyes and it sent tingles down my body to know that this boy really did love me.

::Alex’s POV::

I could feel someone kissing me and by the tingles going through my body I knew it was Bell.

I could feeling myself slowly wake up, and I tightened my hold on her loving this feeling going through me.

I felt her smiled against my lips as I was starting to get into it.

I started to run my tongue along her bottom lip asking to deepen the kiss.

She let me and it was like fireworks were going off in my mouth.

she let out a contented sigh and tightened her hands in my hair not letting me pull out.

And believe me I was loving this! But I need air and I knew she would to.

I pulled out anyways breathless and panting hard just like her and I could hear her heart going off like crazy like mine was.

I rested my forehead on her forehead and waited for our breathing to go back to normal.

I looked at her with awe and love.

When she looked into my eyes I saw love and excitement in them.

A huge smile stretched across my face and she returned it.

“Wow.” I said when our breathing was back to normal.

“That’s an understatement.” she giggled.

Wow I love that sound.

“Yeah it is, but it was the first word that came to my dazed mind.” I said and I saw a shade of blush cover her face and she looked so beautiful.

“Now Bee Bee what did I do to get such a firework wake up call?” I smirked.

She looked me straight in the eyes and I saw love in them again and my heart wanted to jump out of my chest.

But after what she said I knew I had died and gone to heaven.

“For protecting me, for inviting me into your home, for accepting me for me, and most of all for loving me, I believe that you love me now, and I wanted to say…I love you to Alex.”

Those were the words I’ve been praying for her to say!

Oh God this perfect girl loved me!

I was so shocked but I was overjoyed and had nothing but love for her in my eyes.

“You really love me?”

She nodded.

Joy went through my body and kissed her again.

She started to giggle but got into it.

I pulled back and traced my nose up her jaw line to her ear .

“I love you too.” I whispered to her.

I felt her shiver and I let out a small laugh.

I pulled back and just held her tight to me not wanting to let her go think that she might disappear or that this is a dream and I’ll wake up.

“Please don’t tell this is a dream.” I said.

“It’s not Alex I do love you and I know you love me.”

I can’t believe how lucky I am.

I think now will be the best time to tell her about her mom, marking her, and what to expect from the change.

“Bee Bee my dad told me the results to the test already.”

She stiffened.

“He did? What they say?” She asked a bit nervously.

“he said that you will be able to shift and…” She cute me off.

“I can?!” she jump up excitingly.

I laugh.

“Yes, you can. He also told me what your mother is.”

“W…What is she?”

I saw how nervous she was, so I sat up pulled her on to my lap and held her tight. I felt her relax almost instantly.

“She is a witch.”

“A…a witch? So that means I am one too?”

“Well I’m not sure how to really explain that, but it does kind of explain the dreams.”

“Yeah, maybe.” She mumbled.

I could tell something was wrong but I wasn’t sure what.

I put my hand under her chin and brought her face up so I could look into her eyes. There I saw fear, sadness, confusion, and a venerable girl.

“You don’t have to worry about her beautiful. The alpha has set up a portal around our area to help protect you and the rest of the pact, after I mark you and your appearance changes, so will your smell. Hopefully she wont be able to track you down. Ok Beautiful? We’ll take care of you I promise.” and I meant every word I said. There was no way I was going to let the love of my life slip out of my fingers.

“Ok ally cat.” she said and I let a small laugh escape. I’m still not use to that nick name.

We sat there in silence, not an awkward one either, it was a peaceful one.

“Alex?” she called me.

“Yes?”

“I want you to mark me right now.”

Ok now that I was so not expecting yet!

“Beautiful there are some stuff about that you need to know before I can mark you.”

“Like what?’

“Well when other wolves mark their mates they are usually ready to fully mate, because your heart rate must be elevated in order for the change to take its course.”

“Fully mate? What’s that mean?”

Jeez this is going to kill me, I’m not good at explaining this stuff.

“In order to fully mate is…it means…that…you finally…make love…” God I could tell I was blush by the heat rising to my cheeks. Good thing it was dark.

“Oh…um…I’m sorry Ale…” I cut her off.

“Don’t worry Beautiful, I wasn’t going to ask you to fully mate with me yet I know your not really, and neither am I.”

“Then how are you going to make me?” She asked confused.

“I just need to get your heart rate up. We could…um…make out a bit and raise it that way?”

Ok why am I nervous? We just got done making out not even ten minutes ago.

She smiled at that idea.

“Ok.”

“There’s more…” God I’m going to hate this part.

“What Alex?”

“It’s going to hurt, and I don’t want you hurting.” I whispered.

I really don’t want to watch her in pain while her bones and appearance changes, but I’m not going to leave her.

While I told her that I was looking down playing with one of her hands because I didn’t want her to see the pain and sadness in my eyes.

She brought her free hand up to my cheek and gentle stroked it. I closed my eyes loving the feel of her soft skin.

“Alex as long as you’re the one who does it, I’ll be happy Alex, so now kiss me, and make it good cause I hate pain.” she winked and I smiled.

God this girl is perfect!

I stroked her cheek bring her face to mine, I started it off as a soft kiss, then deepened it, the tingles were going through me again and I loved it, the firework shooting in my head were amazing.

I never knew that finding my mate would feel this great.

When I knew her heart was racing I pulled out of the kiss and trailed them down her neck and back up to her ear.

“I love you.” I said trailed them back down to where I had to bite.

I softly rubbed her back while still kiss her there, then I bit her.

I heard her draw in a sharp breath as the pain went through her.

I drew back and licked the bite so she wouldn’t lose to much blood.

I looked at her face to see that she closed her eyes trying to block out the pain. God I wish it didn’t have to hurt her.

I held her tight in my arms saying I’m sorry and that I loved her over and over again.

She started to shack and I knew I had to get her outside now, before she shifted in the house.

I got up with her still in my arms and went to my window, I jump through it, and ran into the forest.

I stopped when I got to the clearing near the lake and laid her down.

She was still shacking but I knew that it was almost over.

I saw her get up on her knees and the shacking got worse I knew she was going to shift soon.

I backed up a little, because if I was to close to her, her wolf would take me as a foe before it registered to it that I was her mate.

And then it happened.

She exploded into a giant red wolf.

I shifted to so that I could communicate with her.

‘Bell?’

“what the heck’ she thought

“Bell, as werewolves we are able to communicate in our minds.’

‘Really? That’s pretty cool I guess.’

“How do you feel?’

‘I feel great!’

‘I got to say even as a wolf your beautiful’

‘And even though I’m not a fan of white, you’re a hot wolf.’

“So even though I’m a pure white wolf, and you hate that color you the I’m hot?’

‘Yep’ she giggled

‘Well then I hope you like red, because I’m a sucker for a red head.’

‘What? I’m a red wolf? Really?’

‘Yep.’

‘Cool!’

“Yep, want to go for a run?’ I was excited to see her run for the first time. I know my first run was amazing.

‘Sure!’ she sounded excited to.

And so we took off, it was great to run. I loved this feeling. The wind, the speed, and the freedom I felt.

I could that Bell love it to she was laughing the whole time and I couldn’t be happier to her enjoy this new part of her life.

We just kept running and running it was so much fun.

Then I heard other wolves in the distance and I knew we were close to where the alpha set up the patrols.

‘Bee Bee slow down were about to run into the patrolling wolves the alpha has assigned tonight.’

‘Ok.’

As we got closer I knew who they were. They were my friends Luke, James, and Jake.

‘Hey Alex, long time no see buddy. Where you been?’ Luke asked.

‘Sorry guys I’ve been busy, I found my mate, and had to help her with a few thinks.’

‘Whoa! You found your mate? That great!’ Jake said, he already had his mate, so he knows how happy I am.

‘Awe man, another one claimed.’ said James, he doesn’t wait to find mate. He much rather live the signal life partying and sleeping around. Sigh. I fell bad for him, he doesn’t know how great it feels to finally have your mate in your life.

‘Yep. I can’t wait to what poor girl has to tame your a**.’

We all laughed at that, even Bell who was standing behind me quietly.

‘Whatever.’ he grumbled, at the same time the others thought, ‘Whoa, is she your mate?’

‘Yep. This beautiful wolf behind me is my mate Bell, Bell these are my friends Luke, James, and Jake.’

‘Hello.’ she said shyly.

‘Hello Bell, I’m Charlie, you want to be one of my angels?’ James said.

I growled.

‘Tempting offer James, but I already have my Charlie.’ She said while walking right up to me, and rubbing head against mine.

‘Awe.’ both Jake and Luke thought, while James pretended to gag.

‘While boys, not that its been fun, but I want to get Bell home, and you guys need to finish your portal.’

‘Yeah, already, see you guys later.’ Luke said.

And with that they ran off.

‘Come on Bell, I know the first shift can be tiring.’

‘Ok, Ally cat.’

‘Jeez I’m glad you didn’t say that in front them.’

She giggled.

‘Want to race?’ she asked me.

‘Your on Beautiful.’

‘Ready,’ I started, ‘set…’ and then she took off.

‘Hey you cheated!’

She just giggled.

She was really fast, but not as fast as me.

I was starting to run faster catching up with her.

‘Man your fast.’ she thought.

‘Yep, sorry Bee Bee, but eat my dust.’ I laughed as I pasted her.

‘Dang it! I wish I was at the house already.’

And what happened next shocked the c*** out of me.

She disappeared.

‘Bell! where are you?!’ I thought.

Even though we’re not close, us being mates, lets us communicate from a farther distance.

‘Alex…I’m…at the house.’

‘What? How could you be at the house? I just pasted you up.’

“I…I don’t know.’

‘Ok, I’ll be right there. We’ll talk to my dad about this.”

‘Ok.’

I ran at my full speed and got back to my house in under a minute. Bell was there pacing worriedly.

‘Come on we have to shift back so we can go into the house.’

‘How do I shift back?’

‘Just think human, but um after jump straight in to the room cause you’ll be naked.’

‘What?!’

‘Well it’s not like our clothes are just going to disappear and reappear while we shift.’

‘Ok that makes since I guess.’ she thought. ‘Human.’ She thought and she began to shift back.

I looked up so as to not see her naked body.

When she was in I shifted and grab the clothes that I always leave behind the bush.

I jumped in and saw her sitting on the bed waiting for me.

Her appearance was extremely different yet, even though I thought it was impossible, she was even more beautiful then before.

Her hair was the same beautiful red as her fur was, her skin was a lovely ivory cream, her lips were now a natural red.

The only thing that remained the same, and I thank God for that cause it was my favorite part of her, were her beautiful light blue eyes.

“Bee Bee you look amazing.”

“What?” she asked confused, she must have forgotten that she was going to look different in the process of changing.

“Remember? After I marked you your appearance was going to change?

“Oh!” She got up and ran to the bathroom to have a look.

I followed after her to see her with eyes opened wide and jaw on the floor staring at the mirror.

“Trying to catch a fly?”

I guess I scared her so bad that she jumped a mile in the air.

“Don’t do that!” she gasped while holding a hand over her heart looking like I just about gave her a heart attack.

I just laughed.

“So what do you think about your new Appearance?”

“I look weird, I like it though!” she smile.

“Great! Now, ready to talk to my dad again?”

“Ahh, why must there always be something wrong with me?!”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So what do you think?

I hope you all like it? Or loved it?

Please vote, comment tell me what you think!

And thanks for reading! <3

LOVE

PEACE

&

NINJIA TURTALS ;)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

226M 6.9M 92
When billionaire bad boy Eros meets shy, nerdy Jade, he doesn't recognize her from his past. Will they be able to look past their secrets and fall in...
43.8M 1.3M 37
"You are mine," He murmured across my skin. He inhaled my scent deeply and kissed the mark he gave me. I shuddered as he lightly nipped it. "Danny, y...
951K 84K 38
๐™๐™ช๐™ฃ๐™š ๐™ ๐™ฎ๐™– ๐™ ๐™–๐™ง ๐™™๐™–๐™ก๐™– , ๐™ˆ๐™–๐™ง ๐™œ๐™–๐™ฎ๐™ž ๐™ข๐™–๐™ž ๐™ข๐™ž๐™ฉ ๐™œ๐™–๐™ฎ๐™ž ๐™ข๐™–๐™ž ๐™ƒ๐™ค ๐™œ๐™–๐™ฎ๐™ž ๐™ข๐™–๐™ž...... โ™ก ๐™๐™€๐™๐™„ ๐˜ฟ๐™€๐™€๐™’๐˜ผ๐™‰๐™„ โ™ก Shashwat Rajva...
174K 4K 17
lucent (adj); softly bright or radiant โœฟ โœฟ โœฟ My brother's hand traces the cut on my right cheek for some minutes. I have no idea how a cut can b...