The Dragon Twins

By CelticCat

Middle aged woman finds she is the mate to two sexy Scottish Dragons. :) More

Chapter 1.
Chapter 2.
Chapter 3.
Chapter 4.
Chapter 5.
Chapter 6.5.
Chapter 8.
Chapter 9. The Joining.
Chapter 10.
Chapter 11.
Chapter 12.

Chapter 6.

7.9K 244 13
By CelticCat

Chapter 6.

Days passed with the moving all organized along with dinners and gatherings with family and friends to say farewell. Ciara had met Colm, their close friend who along with his mate Cara, had several cats and was happy to help, taking her two back to Scotland to their home until the three arrived back. Ciara liked Colm instantly and felt he was a true lover of cats, despite being a Dragon. She knew her two would be well loved and cared for until they arrived at their new home.

Layton and Aidan had reassured her all would be well; now she knew and could relax. They had chuckled feeling her emotions settle and could now look forward to the journey home and their eventual ceremony.

Ciara was also looking forward to meeting their family, now hers as she was often reminded. She had had a couple more chats with their brothers and was looking forward to meeting their new families as well, thrilled all would be in Scotland for them.

Monday:

Ciara was a little sad to be leaving after having spent a wonderful few days with her bestie. The men had all gotten on so well and her friends were so happy for her. She knew she'd see them all again when they came to stay of when the three of them returned for a visit.

They were now on route to their home, with a stop over in Thailand, as Ciara had wanted to see the Tigers again. Her mates had decided to stay in Kanchanaburi for a few days, doing a few tours with time to just chill in the heat, enjoying the sites, food and some shopping. Her mates had been impressed with her eagerness to sit with the big males, touching them as they relaxed on her lap.

Ciara knew she wasn't supposed to touch more than hold but she couldn't hold back and did so gently.

She chuckled when she heard a gentle rumble from the big male she held, leaning down to kiss his head whispering "You are an amazing being, so love you all."

She chuckled when he rumbled again and then suddenly moved to get up with a gentle nudge to her head as she grinned. The staff were wary and tired to stop him but he growled at them. Ciara let them know she was OK, and then hugged the big male as he rumbled again. As she was still sitting on the ground she noted a Monk walking over to see that all was OK.

Ciara looked up apprehensive as she didn't want to be told off or have the tiger reprimanded for his behavior. She felt her mates also concerned as they watched, but the Monk merely sat next to her, taking her free hand smiling. The tiger rumbled in his contentment, still nudging her as she half rubbed him while watching the Monk.

Finally the Monk spoke "You have an affinity with cats of all sizes dear lady. It is not normal for our cats to be so attentive to tourists but he really likes you, as I suspect the others will as you enjoy meeting them. There is a female behind us who has been watching you also, I suspect she knows you from a previous visit perhaps?"

Ciara chuckled "That would be the one who had 3 cubs back in 2008?"

The Monk chuckled softly "Yes she did. I see she has a good memory my dear, did you visit with her?"

She grinned "Twice; on the second day I was the only one to go up to where she was housed with her cubs, was an amazing experience I shall never forget. It it amazing she remembers me though. We did talk and felt so privileged to have her do so, just the two of us."

Chuckling the Monk added "They do not forget, much like elephants, they do remember people, places etc. When your new friend here lets you go I would suggest the guides take you to her first."

Ciara smiled "Thank you, it is always an honor to come and see such majestic cats and even better to be remembered and allowed more contact. They are always in my heart and have always been in my thoughts."

The Monk smiled "As it would seem you have been with them dear lady. As you know it is not generally allowed but I feel their pleasure at having you here and your touch, so if you would allow me to, I would like to walk you round to all the cats?"

She felt rather emotional smiling saying "I would be honored to share in your company, thank you."

Ciara was helped up even with a playful nudge from the huge male who wanted to go with them.

The Monk chuckled saying to the Tiger "We will come back, be patient my friend."

The tiger chuffed accepting his words and a quick hug from Ciara as she felt the awe from those watching them and the cheeky humour from her mates, who had now relaxed enjoying the moments. The Monk led her to the Tigress first, seeing her slightly pacing despite the staff standing with her.

Ciara was pleased to see she was just well behaved, not chained down as all the cats were generally free to move if they so chose. As they reached her Ciara just got down on her knees as the tigress closed the gap for a hug and rubbed against her.

Ciara chuckled saying "Yes I remember you too dear lady, and hope your three little ones are happy and healthy adolescents now."

The tigress rubbed against her rumbling as she heard the Monk say "Yes they are dear lady."

She chuckled enjoying the attention from the tigress as she rubbed her back. She still felt a lot of emotion from the tourists and her mates. Both thrilled she was so well loved even by such big cats.

Ciara felt a little sad it would be some time before she would see them all again, when her mates sent - We shall return love, we can see they love you too, we will see them all again. Love you little puss!

She groaned but loved their new term of endearment for her. It fitted with her love of the cats and were hoping the cats would approve of them when they had their turn to walk around. Ciara felt the cats would, they'd know there was a connection to her.

The Monk addressed her again quietly "You have partners here?"

Ciara looked a little embarrassed at the reference to partners but nodded.

He smiled back touching her arm "There is nothing wrong with being loved by two dear lady; I have felt their love and concern for you with the big cats but they see you are fine and have relaxed."

The Monk turned to staff and in Thai sent one off. She suddenly read surprise from her two and looking up saw them being brought over. Ciara gasped as that was so not the norm with visiting the Tigers.

Touching her arm again, the Monk said "Be calm dear lady, I can see the love you all share and the cats feel it too, though it was more your love for them they remembered and wished to show you again. I am happy to escort you all around with a staff member to take your photos. I must say that I had felt your partners were different and approve."

Ciara gasped as he gently squeezed her arm feeling emotional now. Her mates arrived gathering her into a hug as they thanked the Monk. All knelt again to enjoy a new greeting from the tigress who rumbled away enjoying the attention. Ciara had to chuckle as she thanked the Monk also.

He just patted her arm smiling away before talking with her mates. She was blown away by this visit, she knew she'd never forget it, just as she'd never forget these beautiful cats. Eventually they moved on to greet more, enjoying the love from the cats, still feeling the awe from the tourists awaiting their turn to be led round for their own photos.

Finally they headed back to the big male who was slightly pacing; rumbling with little chuffs as they walked over.

Ciara had to chuckle as she knelt down again saying "Yes big guy, I'm back and love you too."

The big male just rubbed himself all over her as her mates joked that she was taken! Everyone laughed but Ciara loved the big male and just hugged him as his rumbles vibrated through in pleasure. They did eventually have to move off to allow others their experiences, but the cats were happy as was Ciara, saying they would be back.

As the Monk walked them back out of the area he addressed them saying "Thank you for you love and prayers for our tigers. I would like to extend to you all an invitation to return as often as you desire, as our guests. We would enjoy having you spend time here with us and it is obvious the cats would as well. When you leave could you give your contact details to one of the Monks by the Kiosk near the entrance; they will note them so that we can contact you by email.

Ciara gasped, shocked as her mates and the Monk just chuckled.

He took her hands saying "Dear lady, you have a rare gift, one to be treasured and those cats know it. It would be a pleasure to have you all come back and spend some time with us and the cats of course. You will always be in our prayers as I know you hold us."

She didn't know what to say but nodded as her mates spoke with Layton saying "It would be an honor to return and I know Ciara would love to. She is a rare find even for us, we learn so much about her every day and will always give thanks for having found her."

The Monk chuckled "As you should gentlemen. The cats do not generally react in such a knowing way as they have today. If I may, could I ask for you to please send copies of your photos through to our web page or via email? I'm sure the Abbot would appreciate seeing them. And you will meet him when you visit also, as I feel sure most of my brethren will wish to meet with this mate of yours."

Her mates chuckled but she gasped again, shocked again at the Monks knowing.

Chuckling her took her hands again saying "Dear lady, we may be Monks but we are also very aware of the world around us; beings of all types, people of all races, all religions and all relationships. I felt a difference when you all walked down, so knew. It was watching the cats react to you, remembering you that told me I had to meet with you and your mates, that we needed to build a friendship and allow you to always enjoy these cats who most certainly enjoyed seeing you again."

Ciara felt her tears well up with being blessed with such a gift to return as often as they could, to have their private time with the Abbot, Monks and especially the big cats she loved. Aidan pulled her into a big hug soothing her, loving her; both tickled they had such an amazing mate.

He spoke "Thank you for you words and love. We will definitely be back and often as allowed. It has been an amazing experience that neither myself nor Layton will forget."

Layton added "One we will enjoy as often as allowed. Yes our mate is a rare gift even for us and can feel how much she loves being here. It would be our honor to return as often as allowed and enjoy learning more." He looked at Aidan getting his nod, before adding "We would love to donate to the cause as well, knowing full well how hard it is for a life form to remain healthy in numbers in the wild. We applaud what you are doing here and hope one day the cats will once again thrive in the wild in all parts of the world they live in."

The Monk bowed in thanks, saying "It is our aim and to educate people to that fact."

Both Aidan and Layton thought of their brothers, how the Wolf have been hunted to extinction in the wild in their home country. They now only survived in parks, not as they once did and should be living.

They talked a little more before receiving a blessing from the Monk and thanking him for a wonderful visit. All three privately having thoughts on future visits and in awe of their afternoon. After a little souvenir shopping at the Temple, they met up with their driver from their accommodation;The Float House, on the River Kwai. Heading back there to relax, unwind and chat about their visit. While also awaiting the arrival of Rayan, Brecken and their new families.

The four men had discussed meeting up on the journey back to Scotland and was a chance for all to enjoy a short holiday away from their normal everyday lives. Ciara was quite looking forward to meeting their brothers again though this time with their mates and little ones. The two floating units next to theirs had been booked for the couples with cribs put up for the little ones.

Aidan had checked to make sure all was ready for their arrival later that afternoon. Both had talked to their brothers making sure they had everything covered, with dinner reservations made for all in the evening. Aidan, Layton and Ciara had enjoyed a lite snack in the restaurant before a short stroll then eventually headed back to their suite to await their families arrival.

Both brothers were in constant communication with their brothers so knew they were on their way from the local airport now and would soon be checking in, then shown to their suites.

Ciara was nervous, she couldn't sit down long enough as her mates chuckled. She threw cushions at them as she paced looking at things, the view, even walking along the deck of the floating units. In the end Layton grabbed her taking them to the couch to sit and watch some TV. Aidan made coffees adding a liqueur in the hope of soothing their mates nerves.

She sighed "Sorry guys, it is a little nerve wracking, these are wolves I will be meeting. I don't have any of your abilities to change and not sure I ever will."

Aidan chuckled "You may sweetheart, we will wait till we are more relaxed, well you at least. Then we shall see if you have adopted the gene that allows you to change and shift. Remember we have wolf DNA as well Ciara, you could be either or something totally different."

She gasped and Aidan chuckled seeing her horrified expression before taking her hands as Layton still held her, saying "Sweetheart don't panic please! I say that only because you have an affinity to cats as we have seen today in infinite amounts. Just be open love, to whatever the powers that be decide you to be, and most importantly remember you are ours, always; no matter what you will be."

Ciara sighed as Layton nuzzled her adding "Love you know we love you and always will. It will be amazing to see you change love, and I suspect it will be a big cat of some sort. A feeling I have love."

She wasn't so sure but would have to wait and see, for now she had to get over meeting two more wolves, well 4 if she included the little ones. As she had already met the brothers. She still felt restless and wasn't so sure it was just the coming meetings. She felt Layton suddenly tense, then saw Aidan look over before he broke into a smile.

Puzzled she asked "What?"

Layton nuzzled her again chuckling before he turned her to kiss firmly before saying "Love, whatever she is she wants out, you are so tense, restless and suddenly very unsettled. We have both been around you long enough to know its not nerves Ciara."

Aidan moved over taking her hands adding "Sweetheart, you need to relax please, let her come to you and let her meet us please?"

She was confused, scared now and emotional, feeling her tears slowly slip down her cheeks as Aidan wiped them pulling her off Layton's lap onto the mat saying "Let her free Ciara, let her come to you and relax sweetheart."

He knelt with her as Layton also joined them after making sure curtains were closed to avoid anyone passing to see. She cried still scared and so unsure what to do. Both her mates soothed her with touch and words, encouraging her to let her animal come forth, both eager to meet her.

Ciara closed her eyes trying to focus on her mates touch as much as let her animal come forth. She soon felt a presence and sensed its love and care for her; its protective nature for herself and their mates. Ciara sent to her animal that she was sorry she was scared though her other self mentally hugged her saying it was alright to feel nervous and that she had nothing to fear, ever from her. Her animal now asked if she could come forth and meet their mates now?

Ciara sighed sending yes and felt her body suddenly ripple, knowing she was changing but could not watch. She felt and read her mates love with mental hugs as well, then gasps and joy when her body had settled.

Layton spoke first "Ciara love, open your eyes and look at yourself. You are truly beautiful love and no wonder the cats all loved you!"

Aidan moved to hug her saying "My god sweetheart you are amazing! So beautiful and so ours!!"

Both encouraged her to look, as did her animal, who also told her she was beautiful and feline!!

Ciara gasped, a cat?

Her mates chuckled sending - A beautiful big black cat with stripes Ciara! Our very own Puss!

Layton spoke "Look in the mirror Ciara, you are stunning! Sleek, a chocolate black coat with a hint of stripes love."

She felt them touch her, rub her fur as Aidan added "Truly stunning sweetheart, so beautiful Ciara."

He steered her to the mirror as she reluctantly looked then gasped in her own thoughts. She was as they said, but would never have believed it to be so. Ciara saw the very same beautiful chocolate black cat with semi stripes and was in awe.

Her cat chuckled - See... you had nothing to worry about; they love you so much and always will.

Ciara sighed sending to all - Thank you guys, my cat; I love you all and especially you my mates.

Layton and Aidan chuckled, both moving in close to her body to touch and explore. She found her herself making a soft rumble purring like sound as they stroked her body. She gasped in her own thoughts when she realized she was turned on by them. Her arousal soared and she felt embarrassed once again.

Her mates had noted her scent change and knew she was aroused by their touch. They enjoyed it more than she felt they should, given she was in cat form. Ciara jerked back feeling they couldn't possibly want her like this?

Aidan held her still now looking into her eyes saying "Sweetheart, in the were society, mates will often take their new mates in their true form, there is nothing to be ashamed of Ciara."

Hemming her in now Layton added "Yes love, they do and we will if you will allow us to. We can not do as our Dragon, as we are too large for that and have no wish to cause you unnecessary pain love. Will you allow us to love you Ciara?"

Her cat purred wanting it, but she still had to get her head around such a thought or even the physical act of being loved by her mates as she maintained her cat form. She was so unsure even with her cat saying - yes, yes, yes!

She collapsed to the floor feeling miserable, confused and scared. It felt un-natural to her just thinking about it.

She argued with her cat who was determined to win over this emotion, saying it was perfectly normal for mates of any species; that Ciara had to remember her mates were Dragon's!

Despite the arguments going on in her head she still struggled to accept, as much as she loved her mates.

They eventually took matters into their own hands by vanishing their clothes as Layton suddenly took her from behind. Aidan held her firm from the front, using his Dragon strength to hold her as Layton took his true mate in her natural form. Aidan paid her attention from the front, telling her it was alright, they loved her unconditionally, she was theirs and they would mate with her in her natural form.

Ciara had no fight, it was turning her on as much as she felt it half wrong. Her cat was joyous at her acquiescence to her mates desires. As Layton thrust into her hard and fast he used touch to soothe her body as Aidan was from her front. As much as she fought the idea she found herself turned on; her own arousal peaking as Layton used more force to take his mate over the edge and peak finally.

When he came he leaned forward and actually bit her, a sizable bite that had him break her skin as she cried out, coming around her Dragon. She knew he had allowed his Dragon fangs to come forth in order to bite her so hard.

Aidan soothed her, still awaiting his turn to mate with her and also take his own Dragon bite now.

Ciara felt her cats total bliss and knowing it was just the start of what they would enjoy now as mates. She couldn't help her own purr now and felt the love flood through her from her Dragons. Aidan kissed her nose, then rubbed against her face before he moved to take his rightful place now and mate again with his cat.

Layton moved to her front, still naked as he too rubbed her face sending shafts of love saying "Thank you Ciara, you have made my Dragon so very happy as well, I love you honey, so much my puss."

Aidan chuckled behind her now, giving her a playful swat saying "Don't drop sweetheart, my Dragon has his own need to mate now."

She groaned as they both chuckled but knew her cat would be in heaven again very soon. She did gasp as Aidan rammed home as she felt his need, the power to claim her as Layton had. He too thrust hard and fast; as deep as he could go within his mates new body, to claim her once again. Ciara was semi growling at his pace and their desire she felt through their mating bond.

Aidan quickened his pace with his need to finish claiming her with his own Dragon bite. As Layton held her steady and firm, Aidan let go, using more power, knowing she could take it now. She could feel him growling as he neared his release, She too was going to come again relishing the wonderful sensations in her cat form. He did finally, roaring as Layton held her still while Aidan leaned down over her body and bit hard, latching onto her as he came, filling his mate with his seed now.

Layton and Aidan looked at each other smiling as she watched Layton's face, they had a knowing smile. Ciara now collapsed, she was weak and sore from both the loving and their intense powerful bites. Layton soothed her more with touch until Aidan could slip free without hurting her, then rolled her onto her side, before moving to the bathroom to gather a cold cloth to soothe her below.

She mewed as the cold hit her sensitive nether regions, all the while Layton used touch to keep her grounded. Eventually her cat told her to change back, to think of being human again and she slowly reverted back to her human self. Ciara was exhausted and just lay there until Layton scooped her up taking her through to the bathroom while Aidan ran a nice hot tub for them to enjoy a soak in.

Her cat spoke - Thank you Ciara for allowing your mates and mine to mate with us in cat. Our bond with each will be that much stronger now and we may yet bare young.

Ciara gasped - My cycle stopped 8 years ago, how can I possibly ever be fertile again!

Chuckling her cat said - You forget we are were now, that your/our two mates are Dragons with wolf DNA from their brothers. You may well be pregnant from this very night Ciara. I feel they know as well, you did see that look on Layton's face? They know or will suspect you can conceive now.

She was stunned.

Pregnant again?

The thought scared the hell out of her given her age, but her cat reminded her she would be able to cope very well. She had the strength from her mates and their help also if she was and they could start their own family. Ciara cried, she was scared they would not desire her, she wasn't even sure she would cope having been alone for so long and her first born well grown up in the world now.

Layton saw the tears as they probed her thoughts finding her fears.

Smiling he said "Oh love, if you are we will be the happiest of Dragons in this world! You have nothing to fear Ciara, ever; you will be amazing and we both will be with you always love."

Aidan joined them adding to her hug from Layton saying "Sweetheart we will be so lucky and happy. Our desire for you will only increase if that is at all possible Ciara! We love you more than life itself and to be parents would be such a blessing; we know you will make an amazing mother to our young."

Chuckling he added "Though they could be a bit of a hand full too; little spitting Cat Dragons!"

She swatted him as they both chuckled, but she read they were so happy as well and really did hope she had conceived that night. If she was honest with her self she felt she had, she knew it did not feel right to not think that way and saw her mates wear the most soppiest of grins as they too knew.

Ciara just rolled her eyes as they lay her in the tub, then climbed in around her as the water soothed her below. Layton had her back against his body as Aidan gently washed their mate from her front. Layton kept her long hair out of the water, knowing shed prefer to wash it in their morning shower. She sighed feeling relaxed and so loved.

Her mates just chuckled and Aidan announced "They will be here in an hour guys, so we have time to enjoy before getting out and dressing lightly to greet our family."

They chuckled and just relaxed in the heat for a while; talking, though she read their deeper thoughts which kept slipping to those of her being pregnant and finally having their own family to welcome into the world. She smiled feeling that perhaps they were right that she should not worry so much.

She jerked in Layton's arms when she got the unanimous thought from her cat and mates - No worrying!

Ciara chuckled "OK, OK, I get the message, thank you all."

Aidan leaned over her to kiss her now as she grinned then Layton turned her to enjoy another kiss. Ciara sighed enjoying her mates and their love.

She said "Thank guys, I love you both so much. it may take a little time to get used to this, so please bear with me my Dragons?"

Her cat chuckled, sending her own love to Ciara as her mates grinned adding "We will Ciara, always our mate."

To be continued....

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

91.6K 6.7K 57
The awaited book 3... it's time for the Dragon hunt! Join Kylie, Jesse and Rush as more drama ensues after they arrive at Dravon's house...
46.3K 1.5K 24
What happens if you found out that your boyfriend that you knew since you were kids is not your mate like you thought. What happens when you find out...
144 22 11
A steamy holiday short. A reclusive shifter's Christmas takes a surprising turn when his life-mate shows up unconscious on his doorstep. Finn just wa...
32.2K 2.7K 46
Rogue's came in and took her. Her mate's frantic but looking. They need to find how they keep getting in and prepare for the new Royals. Time to star...