The Dragon Twins

Von CelticCat

Middle aged woman finds she is the mate to two sexy Scottish Dragons. :) Mehr

Chapter 1.
Chapter 2.
Chapter 3.
Chapter 5.
Chapter 6.
Chapter 6.5.
Chapter 8.
Chapter 9. The Joining.
Chapter 10.
Chapter 11.
Chapter 12.

Chapter 4.

11.7K 293 8
Von CelticCat

Chapter 4. Tuesday.

Layton and Aidan stirred before their mate who was resting soundly between them. They talked quietly through their family bond deciding to make a move on getting Ciara ready to leave. They already knew what she needed to do and today they would make the various bookings for traveling as well as touching base with their parents again.

They had their own shared Estate and wanted to move there after Ciara had met the family at the Castle. Both also agreed that much of Ciaras belongings would fit right in with their own mix of styles, also deciding to pre order much of the personal toiletries she loved to use. Aidan added they could buy a few duty free on their travels back to Scotland, plus her favorite's from her current home. They had noted she loved a particular brand of Chocolate that was only made there.

Layton loved her choices in wines, so both agreed to take what they were allowed to travel with then look at possible shipments in the future. That afternoon, evening they were visiting with her mother and son. They knew she was a bit apprehensive but they had assured her it would be OK and that she needed to visit with them passing on their news. This was a major move for her and they themselves felt they had to break the good news in person.

Ciara started to stir feeling their thoughts and sent - Good morning my Dragons.

Both chuckled, Layton replying "Good morning love, we know you slept well, but how is the body this morning?"

Aidan added "Any aches and pains sweetheart? You can always enjoy another hot soak?"

She touched both saying "I'm fine guys, thank you though. I'll be happy with a lovely shower instead and do hope yours is much bigger than mine!"

Both burst out laughing with Layton saying "Oh love it certainly is as you will see. We have large open showers on the Estate and there are lovely large en-suites throughout the Castle. Mum and Dad made sure everything was upgraded to cater for the large men of the Clan. Many period features remain in all our homes lass, but they are most certainly up with the times re modern conveniences."

Chuckling away Aidan added "We need the space as you can see Ciara. Even our beds are large, but perfect for the 3 of us as well. We do have our own separate rooms but will move into just one now, they all have walk in wardrobes and will have space for you sweetheart. We will add to your wardrobe though as you are not really equipped for the harsh Highland winters. We can have a shopping day when we arrive; staying in Aberdeen for a couple of nights, before the drive home."

Smiling she said "Sounds good to me guys, and know we don't get snow or the extreme cold that the UK has. It's one of the reasons Mum and Dad left with us, looking for a warmer climate."

Layton started "You are English love?"

She chuckled "Yes guys, born in the South near London. I do actually have Scottish ancestry somewhere on my Dad's side. Mum's is Jewish/Russian."

Aidan laughed "No wonder we love you Ciara, you are just perfect for us both sweetheart."

Grinning she added "Thanks Aidan, I've also had a great love of Scotland, despite not having been there yet. Have loved the History, the archaeological sites fascinate me, having read a lot about them as well as watching many documentaries on TV, plus I have family there as well."

They laughed semi hugging her as they said they'd visit any she felt the desire to see. But in summer though, winters were too rough for traveling and they felt is wise to allow her to adjust to the new climate. Ciara was only too happy to, not enjoying the cold even in her current home, so to stay put for much of her first winter suited her. A part of her was also looking forward to her first white Christmas as an adult.

Her Dragons laughed with Layton saying "Love you will have many now and enjoy the Clan gatherings over the various Holidays."

She wasn't so sure about those. Normally preferring the quiet of home and just family. Any other moments usually when she had work. Ciara felt her Dragons would always be beside her, thus supporting her at large group events, as would their parents and possibly any other siblings of close friends.

Aidan hugged her replying to her thoughts "We always will sweetheart. Probably the only time you will be alone is when you visit public toilets or visiting other homes. We will never leave you alone when in company. We know the Clan and family can be a bit overwhelming love so relax and don't start worrying about it."

Chuckling Layton added "Just enjoy love, everyone will be keen to meet you of course and learn a little about you. It's natural. We'll be with you, touching or holding always. It'll just be the initial introduction to the Clan that will be a large affair love, then all just family or friends."

Ciara smiled looking forward to the smaller more intimate gatherings, grinning said "Well I hope your mates are not as sexy as you two, otherwise it will be hard to focus on the view!"

Both growled and lunged for her in play, as she raced downstairs through the lounge, both leaping over the couch to chase her then catch her laughing away. She was still giggling as they attacked her, tickling her as she eventually squealed, being so sensitive.

Finally begging them to stop, pleading "Enough, enough guys, please! I can't take any more!"

They laughed kissing her with hugs as she caught her breath, then all collapsed onto the couch to calm down before getting up to organize a now, late shower and breakfast. They still had playful fun, but enjoyed their showers, dressing casually for home, then working together on a full breakfast. Ciara looked after the coffees before they all sat down to enjoy talking about the afternoon at her mothers.

Ciara looked after the dishes while the guys got busy with bookings and removal plans. She listened in smiling as they worked away, loving how organized both were; their banter just flowed as they discussed, booked and planned the next couple of weeks.

Aidan was also making calls, getting several companies to come round and give quotes. Layton had a rough idea on cost but they would still see what was quoted before deciding. Both had decided that Ciara would go out with her mother as per her usual routine so the guys could be on hand for the removal company visits. Less stress for their mate.

As she was leaving the first agent arrived. Her mates shooed her off with love and playful kisses, as she rolled her eyes walking away. Ciara chuckled to herself as she walked round to her mothers looking forward to some shopping. They guys had given her more than enough to buy groceries for a month! She had instructions to buy some treats for all, some more wine and various meats with fish.

Ciara knew she would get quizzed on the two men joining her over dinner later that day. She hoped her mother would be finally happy for her but would have to wait and see. As she walked she felt them both keeping tabs on her thoughts and would touch base once the agents had been and she was on her way home.

Layton sent - Love just enjoy your shopping, well meet your mum briefly when you return to help bring the shopping inside, OK.

She chuckled - I will guys, thanks though, hope all goes well with the agent visits too.

Chuckling Aidan replied - They will sweetheart, nothing for you to worry about alright!

Ciara chuckled and was soon at her mothers. After a quick play with her cat, they set off for their morning of shopping. She did get everything plus a few extras for her mother on the agreement from the guys.

Both told her she didn't need their approval, ever; so enjoy and treat her mother as she wished. Both did enjoy their regular shopping trip with a few extras. After several hours they finally headed back to Ciaras with her taking in the first few bags.

Layton and Aidan swept her up in big hugs and playful kisses as she giggled.

"Guys, mums out there waiting for me to get the rest of the shopping, come on, then she can head home and do what she needs for the dinner later, plus get some time to relax as well." She chuckled as they pouted but let her stand walking out with her.

She laughed as they both went and said hello, introducing themselves properly to her mother. She too even laughed at their polite greetings for such big men. Ciara read she approved though and had to chuckle when both guys looked her way smiling. Her mother thanked the guys for their little gifts and was looking forward to getting to know them a little more over their evening and meal. Though they were all invited around later in the afternoon to relax prior, with a chance to chat over a coffee.

After a brief chat the guys grabbed all the shopping and her mother re thanked them again driving off heading back to her home. Inside they all worked at putting the shopping away, as Layton made coffees for all to enjoy, then all sat with some biscuits to enjoy, as they caught up on their mornings.

Aidan said they had 3 Agents visit and had decided on who they wished to look after her move. Ciara checked out the paperwork and was impressed with the quotes and also glad the guys were looking after the cats for her. As they relaxed with a late lunch they chatted about the travel plans also. Layton had heard back from all to say they were all welcome to stay, even her bestie in Australia which surprised her as she knew it was difficult for her when she had visitors.

Chuckling Layton said "She's keen to meet us both, very happy we have claimed you!"

Ciara gasped "Did you tell her what you are?"

Grinning away Aidan added "No sweetheart, don't panic, was just a figure of speech for her and shes thrilled, said it was no problem for all 3 of us to stay, though cheekily asked us not to break the spare bed!"

She suddenly started to choke as she realized what that meant making her mates burst into laughter. In all honesty she hadn't thought about how her friends would react to her having two partners in life. Yes the one up north would, but in Australia she had to wonder. Now it appeared it wasn't going to be an issue where ever they went.

Ciara looked up at her mates smiling away before she rolled her eyes saying "OK, OK, I get it; it's not going to be a problem! Just the jealous women to contend with where ever we go!"

Both laughed hugging her reminding her that she was theirs and they would always make sure others knew that. Both added they would not tolerate any women even trying to come between them. She new they would but human nature, was human nature and she'd just have to get used to it.

Layton pulled her onto his lap as she groaned now feeling why. Aidan chuckled as he also desired his mate. He moved swiftly pulling her off Layton after her kiss, then slung her over his shoulder as she laughed. Layton gave her backside a swat as he followed them upstairs for some afternoon loving. As they climbed the stairs Layton pulled her top off,  then undid her bra as they walked through to the bedroom.

Aidan pulled her 3/4s with briefs off as Layton now swiftly stripped to take their mate allowing Aidan to strip. He turned to start playing with Ciara's tight ring, wanting to join as soon as Layton entered her body. She gasped arching into Layton, but they read she was enjoying their gentle teasing to allow Aidan to add a few fingers, gradually stretching her. Both pleased she was very relaxed taking pleasure from Aidan's work.

Only when she moaned Guys, did they chuckle softly moving back to allow Aidan to start pushing into their mate. Once he had Ciara seated, still moaning much to their humour; Layton could now work on her front. Aidan took her body as Layton now knelt before her. Aidan drew her legs to the sides as Layton tugged on her ring letting her know what he was about to do.

Ciara shivered as he gently traced her outer lips, tracing the ink there along with her rings. He eased the large one up, tugging it to expose her clit before a quick swipe of his tongue making their mate gasp out loud. Both men chuckled as they enjoyed her pleasure. They could feel her arousal growing with every lick, then squirms as she found it hard to cope with the attention Layton was paying her little bundle of pleasure nerves. She whimpered when Layton sucked it into his mouth, hard giving absolute pleasure,

Aidan chuckled playing with her nipples, tugging the rings eliciting more moans and gasps depending on the pressure he used. Timing the strength of his pull or pinch to match Layton's suck or nip below. They knew when she came it was going to be hard with the slow build up of her body's reactions and need.

Ciara couldn't talk, barely able to create a coherent thought to throw at them and they knew it. They kept a steady pace, alternating their pressure to keep her on edge for as long as possible. Only when she started moaning about to beg did they quicken their movements to bring her screaming over the top of the most wonderful orgasm yet. For a split second she stopped breathing and her mates panicked. She quickly gripped their arms squeezing with what energy she had also sending massive amounts of love through to them.

She felt their relief then their kisses as they accepted she was OK and that intense orgasms were going to possibly have this minute affect on their mate. Layton could see the soppy sated smile on Ciaras face and grinned back at Aidan letting him know she was fine; more than fine, as they felt the waves of pleasure now from their amazing mate. Layton was still enjoying lapping at her juices as she bucked in Aidan's hold.

Finally shed cried out "No more please Layton, I can't take it!"

Both chuckled with Aidan whispering in her ear "Soon sweetheart."

She came again, crying out; really crying from the emotion she felt now as well.

Aidan turned her head gently to wipe the tears then Layton stood to kiss her. Both sent shafts of love through for her as she semi calmed. Layton moved in swiping his cock through her juices, gaining a gasp as he hit her clit, then eased into her body bottoming out in one deep thrust.

Behind her Aidan groaned feeling his brothers cock hard now, through the thin membrane. Ciara arched back against him as both adjusted to their co mates body joined with theirs. Within minutes both had to move, they too needed their own powerful orgasms, as much as to give again to their mate.

Ciara managed a smile; she really didn't care now, just on a high wanting them both to have theirs now as well. They managed a chuckle but knew she too would come again; it was a given. Sighing she let her emotions soar as her mates tried to hold back but needed their own release now, so gave it all, thrusting hard and fast; holding their mate tightly as their senses roared taking them eventually over the edge. Both bit their mate to hold back on their vocals though still managed a mild roar around their bites as Ciara cried out again; with less strength now as her body had reached its limit for sensitivity, totally overloaded now.

Her mates just managed to stand as they calmed, then somehow got to lay down on the bed with their mate still joined tucked between them. She smiled to herself feeling their joy and sated emotions.

Ciara sent - I love you both so much my Dragons.

They both somehow managed to chuckle, Aidan sent - I love you too sweetheart, always Ciara.

Layton added - As I love you too Ciara, now and forever my love.

She grinned enjoying their rest, but all knew they still had a dinner to attend, soon to wander around. After a rest.

Her Dragons chuckled, Aidan added "Yes sweetheart, then a quick shower, just tie your hair up and we can all refresh before walking around to your mothers."

Grinning away she replied, "Sounds perfect my Dragons, will help wake me up a bit too."

They burst out laughing but she read they agreed. Would not do good to fall asleep at the mother in laws place after dinner or even before. When energy allowed they moved to the bathroom to clean up then re dress for heading around to Ciaras mother.

Aidan chose some wine also to take around that had been brought that morning. When ready they made their way round, enjoying the short walk with both men still feeling playful. Ciara squealed when she was suddenly swept up over a shoulder, both men laughing away with a little trot along the pavement. Ciara reached down pulling Aidan's shirt up to access skin and playfully clawed him, hearing him growl as Layton laughed.

All laughed when they heard toots from those driving past watching them. Aidan swatted her rear for her cheek but she added to it by slipping her fingers down the back of his jeans, earning herself another swat as she laughed, but feeling his arousal again as well. Layton just kept chuckling, enjoying his brothers new discomfort.

Ciara growled back at him saying "Careful my sexy Dragon, I can just as easily send you a vision to make you equally as uncomfortable!"

Chuckling away now Aidan replied "Best listen to our mate brother!"

They all laughed as Ciara directed them across the road and a few of their steps to the driveway then down. She was finally allowed to stand and open the gate letting them in to be greeted by a chatty cat waiting at the screen door. The guys laughed as Ciara open it calling out to her mother. Her mum came out to greet them as as Ciara moved to have a quick play with the the cat to settle her constant chatter.

Her mother made them all sit, with Aidan choosing the chair by the french doors. Everyone laughed as Puss headed straight to him talking away. As soon as Ciara pointed to her toy he was happily playing away as they chatted. Ciara had to chuckle as her mother got stuck asking the men about their lives, their family, what they did for work.

Her mates growled at her in her thoughts but she sent - My mother is a very strong woman as well, determined and nosy. She will want to know all and wont be satisfied until she knows all. Her youngest sister; whom you will meet n Scotland, used to be bullied by mum and the middle sister. She passed away in her 20's sadly. You can ask my besties who have met her, they will all tell you, she is a very domineering woman but somewhat mellowed finally.

They laughed in her thoughts with Aidan saying - It's her way to love sweetheart, but it is also hard to live with, I admit and understand why your father left her. She cares Ciara, you can feel it and we hear it in her questions and conversation. I know you will be missed but when she visits her sister we can meet up with them or she can come stay. We will protect ourselves around her love, so don't worry.

He sent shafts of love with hugs, feeling what she had lived with all her life. Even though her mother was not so tough anymore, both Aidan and Layton could read her strength. Ciara had briefly told them of her childhood during the war and being evacuated for some of it. They smiled back at Ciara, they understood her mothers character and how life had shaped her parents.

Layton popped into her head head now - Love she had it tough and had to adapt, she makes life important and despite not showing it, loves her children and grandchildren. Even though she may feel some disappointment at your life, you know you had to make of it as you have. It's how your life was planned and you had to experience love.

She leaned into him as Aidan added - She does love you Ciara; her need to survive has made her a tough woman and that's not always easy to break for that much needed affection sweetheart.

She smiled - I know guys and I have been surprised by it, which I did enjoy. It has hurt at times though.

Ciara remembered the years she had wanted to give her mother a hug for the birthday gifts, Christmas gifts when she got what she really wanted. But always had that fear she would reject her. She'd grown up seeing how cold she was towards her father and never wanted to feel that from her own mother.

She heard Aidan sigh in her thoughts then jumped slightly as Layton pulled her into a semi hug sending much love as did Aidan. She had a shake and put those thoughts to bed as she enjoyed the conversation. Though at one point she told her mother to go easy on the guys, that there was plenty of time to see them again before she was actually leaving her home.

She was more surprised when her mother asked the two to promise they would always love her daughter, protect her and be true to her. Ciara actually choked a little seeing her Dragons smiling at her before addressing her mother to promise her they would. That this was a life long commitment. Layton did joke that their mother would have their guts for garters if they failed to make Ciara happy.

They had a great evening and despite Ciara's mums offering to drive them back to her flat, the guys thanked her but were OK to walk the short distance. As Ciara knew, she was perfectly safe with her two Dragons. They arranged for another evening, with a big family dinner before the three left. Her Dragons told her very nicely that, that dinner would be on them. They just had to decide on where they wished to eat.

Ciara felt quite tired as they headed home, in part from their loving earlier, drawing chuckles from both her dragons.

Picking Ciara up for the walk down the drive, Aidan quietly said "Straight to bed sweetheart, we all need the rest. Tomorrow we will go out to the travel agents to make a few extra bookings for our travels. Lets get some rest now Ciara and switch off from the day."

She chuckled "Already done honey. Too tired to think now anyway."

They laughed heading straight upstairs once inside. They undressed in the dark placing Ciara in the middle as she grinned then settled either side with kisses and - Love yous. She felt so content, peaceful with her life, finally. Both chuckled softly against her shoulder and forehead, telling her to stop thinking and sleep. Grinning she did, cozy between her Dragons.

To be continued....

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

350K 12.2K 37
A girl who is taken in by a werewolf shifter family at birth has just moved to a new town in a new state. Even though she can't be part of the pack s...
46.3K 1.5K 24
What happens if you found out that your boyfriend that you knew since you were kids is not your mate like you thought. What happens when you find out...
65K 5.7K 36
Being born into a family of the most powerful witches is something Isla felt she would never get used to. There was always something going on, but sh...
60 0 1
Velicia age 21 finds out she is betrothed to four different men. demon, fallen, dragon, vampire, to unite the realms of Enololth