The Dragon Twins

By CelticCat

Middle aged woman finds she is the mate to two sexy Scottish Dragons. :) More

Chapter 1.
Chapter 2.
Chapter 4.
Chapter 5.
Chapter 6.
Chapter 6.5.
Chapter 8.
Chapter 9. The Joining.
Chapter 10.
Chapter 11.
Chapter 12.

Chapter 3.

15.6K 371 5
By CelticCat

Chapter 3. Monday:

Ciara stirred feeling somewhat better in body, less aches now. She knew it had to do with their DNA giving her extra healing abilities along with her own. Either way she was grateful and knew they would soon enjoy each other again. She smiled to herself thinking about that and a little excited also about seeing their dragons later that evening.

She lay there thinking, blocking her thoughts, as she looked at her life and the changes happening in it. Dreams she had had, were now flowing. She still couldn't believe it was so real, but looking at the conversations, seeing their parents and her body aching told her it all was very real. Ciara thought of the future, knowing it would be painful for a time but also knowing she had a new family that would support her always.

The love she felt from them was so intense, she would never have believed such love could exist, that it was so many things from physical to thoughts. That flowed so freely from all, that had warmth and comfort with it! She teared up feeling so blessed finally at an older age, but also regretted she couldn't have any more children. They would never get to feel the joy of being a parent, to hold their sons or daughters!

She rolled into the pillow to wipe her eyes jumping slightly at a hold pulling her into Layton.

He asked "Love why the tears?"

She sighed "Because you will never be parents Layton, my body has gone through the change that humans have in later years. I am no longer fertile."

He actually chuckled "Lass never concern yourself with the old human ways, your body is changing and we will wait and see if we are to be blessed. In Dragon years you are quite young and we may well have our little ones later if you are happy to love?"

Ciara sobbed "Oh god, if it were so I would love to Layton."

He chuckled again wiping her eyes as Aidan hugged her from behind now kissing her shoulder adding "Sweetheart we will when we are ready, you need not worry about that now. We wish to have you to ourselves for a little longer Ciara, our little ones can come along when we are ready. Let us have the now to enjoy love, as we desire and do not let mother hurry you into deciding, as Layton and I both know how much she wants grandchildren!"

She grinned as Layton chuckled then kissed her playfully turning her to enjoy a kiss from Aidan who added "We will wait till this evening to see if you are up to some serious loving Ciara. There is no rush and we can still enjoy our mate in many ways."

Ciara groaned as she was suddenly pinned flat to her bed as both did just that! Layton latched onto her nipples, nipping, sucking, pulling the rings and letting them snap back drawing gasps from her. Aidan spread her legs wide parting her lips below, moving her ring to access her clit that he now enjoyed licking, sucking also with little nips making their mate arch up as much as possible from her bed in sensual ecstasy.

She could just read both very happy with their super sensitive mates body reacting to their loving. Both were driving her towards her most intensive orgasm of her life. She literally screamed as she came, feeling them both chuckle with pride at her pleasure.

Ciara shook as she tried to calm down, though felt both her Dragons gently stroking her body helping her to calm down. Both leaned in for kisses also, kissing most of her skin as they felt her settle slowly.

Aidan grinned "We will enjoy a nice hot shower sweetheart, then breakfast and perhaps go out today?"

Layton chuckled adding "Won't that be fun for the nosy neighbors love! And yes we do have a vehicle so we can drive anywhere, perhaps somewhere quite away from the hustle and bustle of the city? We will behave though lass, could not afford to be seen to be different. We'll eat out as well, no arguments, understood?"

She nodded smiling "Understood guys, thanks."

Chuckling also, Aidan said "Best get used to it sweetheart, it's how it will be from now on. We will love and spoil you but we also realize you have been very independent and will always work with you Ciara. Just please let us spoil you as our mate though?"

Grinning Ciara replied "I can accept that guys, thank you too; it will be a little strange but can adjust guys. I still find it a little hard to believe at times but feel the love from you both so intensely, it's amazing and it feels good to love so freely back."

She squealed as they suddenly crushed her in a joint hug kissing playfully at any skin as well as lips. She giggled enjoying their love and playfulness, feeling blissfully happy with them. Having a sigh before watching both watch her, then rolling her eyes as they then laughed. Yet more kisses before being dragged out of the comfort of the bed, through to the bathroom and that quick shower.

With kisses they left her to dry her hair and moisturize, heading down to organize coffees and breakfast. She could hear them in her mind as she contributed to the conversation, having been asked where she would like to go for the day. Ciara thought that the East Coast would be nice; it wasn't too windy, there were shops and eateries up that way and close to the beach to enjoy a long or short walk along the large stretch of open coastline.

She soon headed down to join them receiving uplifting hugs in the kitchen before they all sat to enjoy. Ciara did the dishes as they dried most, then grabbing her bag they ushered her out, clearly visible now for all the neighbors to see. She could feel them chuckling in her head as she enjoyed their semi hold walking her down the drive. Out into the street, just visible from the driveway was a royal blue 4x4 Holden Captiva.

It looked huge but then she chuckled knowing they both were, so it catered well for their height and comfort. Layton chose to drive on the outward journey with Aidan bringing them home. Thus she would get to sit next to each. She had to laugh thinking about all the forms of transport that generally only had two by two seating, but then remembered planes allowed for them to sit together, as did places like movie cinemas.

Aidan chuckled "We will always make do sweetheart, but where we can you will always be seated between us Ciara. Besides even in vehicles, when not driving we can all sit in the back together, then alternate as we are today."

She chuckled "I know guys, I love that we can too, it feels pretty good. I promise to try to not let others thoughts about us together get to me as well, but they will be heard, it's human nature guys."

Layton laughed "It is lass and we will always remind them and you that we are yours; we love you Ciara, you are our mate, for life love!"

He pulled her over to kiss then she felt Aidan behind leaning in to do the same. She laughed as both chuckled before she was told to give them instructions for the journey. They knew how to get into the city but Ciara was steering them northwards, so a different unknown route. They soon headed out enjoying the weather and drive with less traffic given everyone was heading into the city for work. They asked her where they going, what they were seeing on the journey; stopping at odd moments to get out and breathe in the fresh clean air.

Ciara had to chuckle but knew that they were lucky in her home with little to no pollution. Thus the clean crisp air and brilliant blue skies on fine sunny days. Her Dragons loved it and she felt them wanting to just change and fly.

"Guys we can always drive up here at night and you can enjoy a play over the hills?"

She chuckled watching them now thinking about her suggestion. It was the best place for them to fly with all the farm land, there wouldn't be many people out and only the odd car driving through, but they could head down a side road that would give even more privacy.

She watched as Layton turned asking "Would you come for a ride love? We'd be very careful with you."

Chuckling Ciara added "I'd love to but best dress for the cold, as it will be up there for me guys."

Aidan grinned "Of course sweetheart though our bodies will warm you as well Ciara, our heat will seep through any clothing when in Dragon form, you just need to hang on love; and we will be careful with you always."

Ciara knew they would and was kind of excited about doing so now. The guys ushered her back into the 4x4 then off on the drive again. Always talking about the scenery and anything of interest they spotted. They soon reached the main shopping area and the guys stopped for some supplies for a picnic lunch of sorts. They wanted to have a quick look at the shops also as she read they wanted to get her something.

She smiled thinking they were enough, she didn't need anything but then she read they wanted her to wear something that came from their hearts to hers. Smiling she just touched each as they grinned back before steering her into a shop that had new age items and some jewelry. Ciara chuckled knowing it was going to be a Dragon item and was quite keen to see what they chose for her.

They semi held her as they made for the cabinets spotting the Dragon styled items. She chuckled in their thoughts as both just grinned. An attendant was also swiftly over as Ciara groaned knowing all too well why! Both just sent love and hugs mentally, chuckling back.

Aidan answered the young woman with wanting to see a selection of items in the cabinet. The woman took them out and over to the counter placing on a velvet lined tray for the guys to have a closer look, though still kept a partial hold on Ciara. She looked down to see the items more closely now also and was blown away by the detail of the sets.

The set was of a double Dragon ring with the single snake chain and same style Dragon head, both were stunning. They were solid sterling silver with gold accents. Then there was a Double Dragon pendant, half gold, half sterling silver, it looked great and the perfect symbol for her two Dragons.

She jumped when Aidan started to take her chains off from her neck. He took the Lotus pendant off the snake chain replacing it with the twin Dragon pendant then re clasped on her neck, letting the Dragons sit low on her chest. Aidan then turned her to see, smiling down at her before moving her to the mirror to see for herself.

Ciara smiled, it did look great sitting just on the V of her cleavage; she looked up to see Aidan's grin as he sent - Sits perfectly there sweetheart; will you wear it always Ciara?

Smiling she said "I'd love to Aidan, it's gorgeous and a pair."

He chuckled then steered her back to Layton who held the second necklace up motioning her to turn around. Aidan helped taking her hands as she watched him beaming back at her while Layton put the necklace on. Ciara noted the cold of the silver initially, then the weight as it settled against her skin.

Aidan said "Perfect brother, just perfect."

He then turned her to face Layton who grinned "Agreed brother it is perfect, as is the pendant, but we have one more piece brother."

Ciara looked between the two as they just smiled, then they took her left hand and placed the ring on her middle finger, due to its size, doing so together. The significance of the two holding it as they placed it, was noted by Ciara, though not by the young woman still watching Aidan and Layton with awe.

It felt a little too much and she instantly had both in her head with Layton saying - It is not lass and there is more to come at home when we join officially before the Clan, though they are more traditional love.

She smiled - OK guys, sorry, though these are beautiful my Dragons.

Aidan chuckled adding - And yours sweetheart, alright? Our gifts to you in celebration of our mating, will you accept Ciara?

Gripping both on their arms she said "Yes. Thank you."

Both chuckled giving her separate hugs and kisses that drew a slight gasp from the young woman. Ciara groaned as both chuckled then took care of the payments. The young woman then gave her a velvet box to put her own jewelry in, that Aidan still held.

As they left her Dragons chuckled with Ciara, as they all heard the young attendants thoughts of how lucky Ciara was to have two hot sexy men love her. Ciara looked up seeing their love and knew then all would see that when they were out enjoying life. Both told her silently she would never have to worry about it not being seen, even if she felt women would try to throw themselves at the pair.

Outside the shop they stopped her to admire the set again with Layton saying "Love this is for like of a better description, an engagement set as you would know in your society. Thank you for accepting even though you felt it was almost too much before."

She grinned "Sorry guys."

Aidan added with a hug "No need sweetheart, though we are very happy you like them."

Ciara added "I love them guys they are so beautiful and impressive. I do like how the necklace and pendant sit nicely in my cleavage too."

Both laughed as they leaned in to give a hug and kiss before ushering her along and into a few more shops before heading back to the 4x4 and the short drive now to the Coast. Layton found a spot that allowed them to eat inside and still enjoy the view, before finally enjoy that walk. Aidan loved it, both ever playful as they both enjoyed the water, air and freedom of space. Given it was a weekday many locals were at work so the Beach was lovely and quiet.

Layton stopped, halting their walk and Ciara noticed Aidan was also looking towards the dunes.

Layton nodded when Aidan grinned turning back to Ciara saying "Would you like to see us now sweetheart? We can cloak and are at a point on this beach where we can not seen."

Aidan took her hands asking "Ciara?"

She nodded surprised but also excited now at the thought of seeing them in broad daylight.

"Yes please guys." she chuckled as both kissed her.

Layton added "Now despite us being twins love, we are two different colours Ciara," he picked up her pendant that she looked down at then back to Layton. "we are as you see here. I am the gold and Aidan the silver, as you will shortly see."

Aidan took her hands saying "Please do not freak out sweetheart. We will move back to allow for our change then you can come close if you wish?"

Ciara nodded before they kissed her then moved back giving quite a bit of room allowing for them to change. They smiled then stripped making her gasp as they chuckled sending - Later love! She had a shake to refocus on what they were about to do.

As they smiled sending their love they both started to shimmer. She gasped at how beautiful it appeared, watching as the sun hit their scales twinkling in the light. They were huge and she knew shed have to hang on if they had their flight in the evening.

She noted they were identical in shape, size and design. Only their colour told them apart. They watched her as she admired them, loving their colours and the sun glistening off their scales.

Layton sent - Ciara?

She grinned "Wow guys you both look so big, so amazing! I love how the sun shines off your scales, you both look like precious gems!"

They both chuckled in her head with Aidan replying - Sweetheart, do you wish to come closer?

Chuckling she quickly walked up to them as both lowered their heads for her to see more before she asked "May I guys?"

Both nodded slightly and gave gentle nudges as she stood between them. Ciara chuckled then reached out to touch both together while so close, surprised at how soft they were. They chuckled as she continued to explore, first one then the other, enjoying their delight as she did.

Ciara finally said" Wow you are both so smooth, even though there are ridges for you scales, they are not what I expected. You are both so warm to touch as well guys. There is this iridescent coloring to each of your main colours, so beautiful - my Dragons!"

Both growled with pleasure, though it felt more of a deep rumble as it vibrated through her hands as she still touched them. She couldn't stop touching, enjoying their reactions in her mind and under her hands. She stopped; chuckling as she read they were both very turned on now!

Aidan chuckled - Hey, we were enjoying that love!

She laughed "A little too much it would appear!"

Seeing their Dragon cocks unsheathed below now. Ciara was glad she did not need to make love with them in their current form. They were large enough in human form as it was. She read their humour gradually gaining control of their desires before Ciara moved in to give each a kiss on their cheeks, then backed up to allow them to move again.

As she watched they did bound around, enjoying the freedom to be their Dragons, then suddenly took flight. Ciara gasped as they rose so high to swirl around in the sky over the sea. Sweeping down around her as she squealed in surprise and delight at their happy play. They were like two big kids clowning around, diving down, play fighting as they ducked and dived at each other.

Ciara was enjoying their play, sitting down on the sand to watch. She wondered if they would wear themselves out and have no energy for their evening. She startled watching them suddenly stop mid flight; hover; look at each other, then read their humour, as they suddenly swooped towards her. She squealed getting up running, not that she could out run them, plus her laughing was taxing her energy levels.

She squealed again as she was gently caught in Aidan's claws and lifted upwards. Thankfully not too high to get cold. Ciara loved it, giggling away as they flew around over the sea towards the Island then back again.

Layton asked - Are you alright love?

Laughing she sent - Fantastic guys, this is so cool so much fun. I love it, thank you.

Both chuckled pleased she was OK and did eventually head back to the beach where their clothes were hidden. They settled gently down with Aidan gently setting Ciara back on the ground still buzzing from her flight. While they got dressed Ciara thought about the night time flight and was so looking forward to it now.

Chuckling the guys grabbed her for uplifting hugs then kissed before Layton spoke "Love you will sit on my back for that, you can sit between the points like a saddle and hang on, though we won't be ducking and diving when we carry you on our backs. Mother would have our guts ripped out if we allowed you to be hurt in anyway because of a bad flight.

Aidan laughed "Guts and more brother; so you will always have safe flights sweetheart, of that you can be assured. So glad you enjoyed today Ciara, not many would want to fly with us."

She smiled "Well I'm used to flying in planes and was a little bit apprehensive given I only had your claws holding me up, but relaxed to then enjoy as you both were. Thanks guys, it was fun and kinda looking forward to this evening as well now."

Both chuckled with Layton saying "It will be a more relaxed flight love and short, we have no desire to have you out in the cool air too long Ciara. Now though lets head back to enjoy dinner out, then get you dressed for the cold and our flight."

They did with Aidan driving back. They all chatted away with Ciara asking questions about their flying, for what purpose did they, when home. She had known that at some point the flying would have been for protection of the Clan and their ancestral home. Both assured her it was not a problem today, that peace reigned over their lands and for the few Clans still in the Highlands. She was assured she would meet many once re settled there.

Back home Ciara had to get her gear for the late night flight and once done they headed out to find a place to eat and enjoy their evening out. The guys drew a lot of attention as they wandered around the city before deciding on where to eat, then within the restaurant they drew yet more attention.

Ciara had to chuckle rather than be upset by it. Aidan left them at the table to go to the bathroom and as they listened in Aidan asked to be served by male staff to avoid unnecessary attention. The manager was happy to agree and she knew the guys would tip them well for great service.

Layton had her sitting close to touch and semi hug saying "It makes it comfortable for us as well love, I personally do no enjoy eating out normally because of the attention we both draw as you have seen. It may be great to look as we do, but love it does have its drawbacks as you can see."

Ciara chuckled "I do my Dragon and I'm kinda glad Aidan has asked for male staff. It still annoys me to a degree and thats knowing that it will always happen. I dont want to feel any jealousy but if any hit on you it may rear its ugly head. I guess in time I will be OK."

Aidan rejoined them with a chuckle adding "You will sweetheart and we will always re enforce our love and affection for you in public. As with Layton, it annoys me also but we have had to live with it for so long. I hope now that we have out mate and we show folks you are ours it may settle."

She laughed "Sadly guys its human nature, folks will always look and women will still try throwing themselves at you, regardless of my being with you. It's just how it is."

Both semi hugged her as they sat enjoying a pre dinner drink. They chatted about the next flight and how good their eyesight was at night so no worries about any power pylons set in the hills where they were heading after dinner. Thankfully the restaurant was known for large meals as well, though Ciara chose an entree size. She knew she'd not managed the full plate and wanted to enjoy a desert as well.

They all did, with some coffee afterwards. They guys did tip well with thanks to the Manager for excellent service saying that they would all be back before leaving the country. The walk back to the 4x4 was almost rushed with the guys very keen now to enjoy their night time flight with Ciara.

When they hit the main road they looked for a suitable spot to pull off and have room to change once they were out of site of any farm buildings. Layton actually turned the lights off, not needing them to see where they were driving.

Once he had parked they all go out with the guys helping Ciara get all her cold weather gear on making sure her gloves would allow her to have a decent grip when sitting on their backs. Layton agreed to take her first with Aidan helping her up once he had changed. Making sure Ciara was comfortable, and had some part of Layton to hold onto, Aidan moved back to change himself, now.

Layton sent - Love are you ready? I need to take a few steps first before spreading my wings and lifting off the ground, hang on tight love and enjoy please?

She chuckled "I'm holding on my Dragon, have a pretty good grip and can do a little with my legs as well. May even lean forward Layton as it is comfortable as well."

Both chuckled as Aidan drew level with them and gave her leg a nudge - Don't let go sweetheart.

Ciara grinned "Am OK guys, please relax, you will know if I don't feel OK or can't hang on, love you both too, thank you for this."

She felt theirs back with mental hugs as both took a few steps before wings spread and they lifted off the road. It was almost like taking off in a plane, that rush as their bodies left the hard ground and were moving through the air on their wings. It was a good few flaps before they were high enough to glide on the warm thermals rising from the ground in the warm evening air. The view was fantastic, seeing up the coastline north and south, with the sea to the side.

Ciara was loving it; she found hanging on was quite easy and leaning forward made it more aerodynamic with less air resistance when she hugged her Dragon. She was aware they were both keeping tabs on her thoughts as Aidan also was watching her on Layton's back.

Chuckling away she sent - I'm fine my Dragons, thank you for this, it's amazing being up here and just hearing the air as you both glide on the warm air. Truly amazing my Dragons!

Both chuckled back before she yelled out loud 'I love you both!' Sitting up more going hands free as her legs had a good grip on Layton's body that she felt comfortable doing so.

They laughed with Aidan sending - Hands back on Layton sweetheart please!

She did with a wave to him making both laugh again. Aidan dipped in reply as Layton rumbled sending lovely vibrations through his body, that she felt right down to her core. Both groaned in her head at her erotic thoughts, but it had felt so good she couldn't help but react.

She laughed when Aidan sent for Layton - We need to head home brother, I need our mate!

Chuckling away she heard Layton agree as both turned heading back to the hidden car, gliding in slowly before landing in the field this time. Aidan quickly changed to help Ciara slide off into his hold and hungry kiss. She laughed before a squeal when Layton suddenly grabbed her for the same. Holding her they semi ran back to the car, to re dress then headed back to Ciara's flat.

Aidan parked the 4x4 in the actual car park, before they quickly whisked Ciara inside and straight upstairs. She was laughing now though also excited to be enjoying her mates again. Both stripped themselves lightning fast before attacking her clothes, having her naked between them. Aidan gripped her arms pulling her back against his warm body as Layton kissed her moving down, playing with her nipple rings, continuing to her large hood ring.

She gasped as she felt him teasing her as Aidan was also nipping her ear, neck and shoulder. Moving her hands to one of his so he could freely touch their mate as Layton did below. Ciara squirmed before Layton lifted a leg over his shoulder to stop movements so he could enjoy pleasuring their mate. Both could feel her heightened emotions knowing she wasn't far from her first release. Both were aware she was very wet now, ready for them to join.

She cried out shaking when she came, both relentless with pleasuring their mate, needing her totally ready to both join. Ciara thought she'd have a moment to recover but her Dragons swapped places as she begged to wait. They swapped roles for yet more sensual torture of her body, as she whimpered begging them to stop and just take her.

Both chuckled in her head saying - Soon love!

Aidan took her to the sky again for another intense release, crying out as she collapsed in Layton's hold. He rose to kiss her smiling as he helped Aidan lift her into position to slide down onto his cock. Layton then took hold of her body allowing Aidan to briefly play with her tight rear ring, stretching her before he was ready to ease in, hearing her gasp. Both whispering for her to relax with soothing strokes to her body as she did slowly.

Both allowed her to settle a little before she was more aware of both inside her. Ciara gasped as her muscles contracted, in turn making her Dragons gasp at her sudden grip below. She managed a smile as they chuckled before Layton pushed her back against Aidan to gently tweak her clit yet again. As soon as she reacted crying out they began their thrusts. Steady at first before their own need and desire got the better of them.

Ciara was begging them to finish, that she couldn't cope with the sensual overload on her body. They chuckled but continued at their pace before their need to increase, to thrust harder, deeper as their mate cried out begging to come again. Yelling at them to come, to finish. She felt she'd pass out from the intensity. Both chuckled needing to quicken their thrusts, enjoying their mates body as she took them both in fully with gasps as they hit settled deep within her.

For Ciara it was a mix of pleasure and pain, with the depth of their thrusts into her body. She kept crying out as they hit her internal walls with that weird mix. She couldn't decide what was what in the end, it all blended before both roared in her ears then just as quickly bit her shoulders again; holding on heaving as did she. Ciara could feel her body shaking, and surprisingly the flow of their essence into her system.

Ciara gasped squeezing their arms excitedly sending - I can feel it my Dragons!

They chuckled in her head with Layton saying "We knew you would at some stage love, relax and enjoy Ciara, love you mate."

She sighed as Aidan smiled adding "I love you too Ciara. Do you feel up to drinking from us sweetheart?"

Ciara nodded as both suddenly had their wrists pierced offering them to her to drink. It felt odd at first, like a vampires bite out of a story, but as they both chuckled at her thoughts she did suck enjoying the sweet tastes of her Dragon mates. She groaned as she felt Aidan release her from behind, allowing Layton to sit on the bed as Aidan moved to get a cool cloth from the bathroom.

When she had had her fill from Layton he moved her to lay on the bed as Aidan gently wiped her below, before placing a towel under her lower half to catch her body's release of their fluids. Ciara felt emotional knowing they could be life giving, a new life if she was ever able to conceive again. It felt such a strange thought at her age and knew here in her home it would draw sharp criticism.

Her Dragons settled in the bed either side of her as Layton said "Love please do not dwell on it. We will have a better idea when we are home. Mother can help you with any concerns and questions. We are happy to let nature take its natural course love, OK?"

She nodded "OK guys, sorry."

Aidan chuckled "No need to be sweetheart; we will always be very happy and in love with you Ciara. If the spirits deem we are to be parents then we will be, you can not sit worrying or regretting alright?"

"Alright my Dragons, thank you and love you both so much too." She chuckled as they swooped in each side to kiss her before saying it was time to rest, to enjoy some much needed sleep now. All happily drifting off content.

To be continued....

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

46.3K 1.5K 24
What happens if you found out that your boyfriend that you knew since you were kids is not your mate like you thought. What happens when you find out...
144 22 11
A steamy holiday short. A reclusive shifter's Christmas takes a surprising turn when his life-mate shows up unconscious on his doorstep. Finn just wa...
13 10 20
A Werewolf came out to find his other half.
507K 19.4K 10
Alice is twenty-four, far old enough to know that a change of scenery can't repair the cracks in a relationship long strained. But when her lover ins...