The Dragon Twins

Od CelticCat

Middle aged woman finds she is the mate to two sexy Scottish Dragons. :) Více

Chapter 1.
Chapter 3.
Chapter 4.
Chapter 5.
Chapter 6.
Chapter 6.5.
Chapter 8.
Chapter 9. The Joining.
Chapter 10.
Chapter 11.
Chapter 12.

Chapter 2.

23.8K 403 18
Od CelticCat

Chapter 2. Sunday:

Ciara woke with a whimper suddenly feeling her aching body below. She was still between her Dragons enjoying their warmth but could feel her body had been well used in pleasure the night before. She sighed mentally, now looking forward to a nice hot soak, something she hadn't done in years usually preferring a nice hot shower. This morning she'd have both to wash her hair after the soak.

She soon felt them stir, both gently rubbing her skin in a soothing manner.

Aidan whispered "We know you are sore love and will have you in a nice bath shortly."

Ciara panicked thinking they were going to make love to hear again!

Layton hugged her "No Ciara, calm down lass, we would not do that to you love, you need time to recover, as our mating is pretty intense. We know you are sore Ciara and need a nice soothing bath and yes a shower for your hair."

She sighed, making herself calm down again before saying "Sorry guys, as much as I would love to, I just can't."

Both chuckled with Aidan adding "We know love, we also desire you and will as often as time allows or we make it. But we also know your body is going through it's process of accepting us, so we would not put you through any unnecessary pain Ciara.

Ciara smiled "Thanks guys, was pretty intense but very enjoyable too."

They laughed hugging her each of the three knowing it always would be. They talked about starting to make the plans for Ciara to pack up her life there and on the way back to the Highlands, to visit her dearest friends and family, after a late breakfast as she needed the shower and soak first.

Aidan kissed her before slipping out of the bed and through to the bathroom to run the bath. From the smell he had found some bath salts in her baskets and loaded the bath with one. She remained cuddled into Layton as they talked about their plans. Both reading her, she felt to make sure she was still alright with the changes to her life and them.

Ciara looked up into Layton's cobalt eyes smiling "I am happy. I will be very happy with you both and extended family when I get to meet them. I know you will both support me when the time comes to lose my own and remain distant in the future. It will hurt, I won't deny it."

Aidan came back as the bath was ready and he gathered her into his arms saying "We will love, always and understand that you will be hurting then. We will do what we can to ease that pain love and you will have us to lean on; cry on as you need."

Layton moved beside them saying "Now though love, time for that soak!"

Aidan lifted her, carrying her though then made her test the water for heat before helping her get in. Layton knelt beside the bath and gently washed her skin with the scented water before they both left her to soak. They would be back to enjoy a shared shower and do her hair. Despite Ciara saying she could do it herself. They grinned insisting on doing so and warned her it would happen a lot from now on.

Ciara rolled her eyes at them as they laughed, kissing her then leaving he alone to enjoy. She heard them in her head as they chatted away, so happy they had her; that she accepted them and were so looking forward to heading home with her. Both also wanted to meet her family and friends, making plans to do so on the journey back. She smiled to herself, thinking about how her life had finally changed for the better, that not only was she going to be loved, but by two!

Two voices hit her thought - Loved by two always Ciara!

She chuckled - Leave my thoughts alone please!

Laughter came back with - No can do love, you need to learn to block us if you do not want us in your head.

Ciara groaned as she settled back enjoying the heat as it soothed her below. Sighing she closed her eyes not really looking forward to all that had to happen to close of her current life there. She jerked in the bath when Layton suddenly appeared!

"You have to stop doing that guys, scares the shit out of me!" Ciara collapsed back into the bath again.

Both laughed in her head as Layton leaned over to kiss her. He pulled her up gently, pulling the plug then waited for the water level to drop before placing the curtain back, as she sat on the toilet wrapped in a towel.

Aidan now joined them still naked from bed and both gathered her in for a nice quick hot shower, washing her hair before letting her wash them. She couldn't reach theirs as they chuckled but were soon all clean and ready to get out. Once dried it was dress casually for lounging around below, though Ciara wanted to blow dry her hair. They wouldn't let her straighten it, wanting to see its natural state when dried naturally.

They ushered her out and down to enjoy some breakfast. Ciara moaned she should be looking after them as guests in her home, but both insisted; with forceful play holding her back as the other got it sorted. Ciara gave up in the end and just let them both work away, both happy to find what they wanted to create a soon to be delicious breakfast from the looks and smells.

They chuckled enjoying her thoughts as they chatted away, letting her know what they would do in regards to getting her belongings shipped. Then make plans for all to visit her family and friends, both local and overseas. Aidan made her call everyone to see when they were free to meet. Then her overseas friends, though she had to let them know the guys were booking their accommodation, so they did not need to put them up for any period.

Family and friends were thrilled with the news and they quickly had dates for all to meet, greet and farewell. Layton was soon calling removal companies and arranging for representatives to come round to provide quotes. Aidan wanted to Skype his father and reached out through their family bond.

Ciara felt nervous now, wondering what they would think of her, with all her self doubt coming back. Layton grabbed her forcing her to sit on his lap as Aidan grabbed his own Tablet calling out to their parents. Layton chuckled in her ear as she squirmed trying to get free and away. Aidan chuckled also as they waited for their parents to appear, then a hearty greeting from both.

Aidan then introduced them to Ciara, as she still slightly squirmed in Layton's hold. He too held tightly to their mate as he greeted his parents, as both in turn welcomed Ciara to the family. She added her thanks saying they had two amazing sons. Both sent their love in her head as their parents chuckled thanking her out loud.

Caitlyn said "Don't let those sons of mine bully you my dear, they can be quite determined at times."

Both moaned to their mother as Ciara said "So I'm finding and will just have to get used to; to a degree."

Conor laughed heartily adding "Sounds like our new daughter has our boys well sorted my dear. Ciara you give as good as you get my dear and we will look forward to you all coming home to us here in the Highlands. Sons - look after her, treasure her and love her totally. We shall see you when you return and celebrate our new family member."

Caitlyn added "Yes dear, do not let them get the better of you. (Both groaned!) The will love and protect you always Ciara never doubt them. We mate for life, a very LONG life as they should have told you by now, so enjoy my new daughter and I look forward to meeting you in person and filling you in on all their life stories."

Both groaned "Mother!!"

Ciara laughed as Caitlyn chuckled but sent to her daughter - I will dear, we will have such fun.

Layton nuzzled her from behind whispering "Let us in love!"

She chuckled "No sexy Dragon, private between your mother and I."

Conor spoke "Mum and Dad please Ciara, if you would consider so calling us?"

Layton playfully nibbled on her neck having moved her hair away and she managed to reply to Caitlyn's laughter "Thank you both I'd love to - Mum & Dad."

Both her mates were thrilled with her acceptance of their parents as her own now, with Aidan turning briefly to kiss her. Layton chuckled but still held her firmly knowing she would try to get off his lap. She just rolled her eyes at Aidan as he grinned before turning back to their parents. Both asked if they had heard from their Wolf brothers recently.

Ciara said "Wolf?"

Layton chuckled in her ear again saying "Adopted brothers love, Dad found them on a recky of our Mountain. Their mother had been wounded by hunters and died, so Dad brought them back home - Rayan and Brecken.** You will meet them once back in the Highlands when they visit. Both are living in the USA, but visit from time to time."

She was surprised and asked "Can you all talk through your thoughts as well?

Conor chuckled answering "Yes they can dear, our lovely sons decided to form a blood pact and it allows them all to communicate. It also gives them some of our abilities Ciara, but you will find them as equally protective as brothers; each will defend the others mates if ever needed. I'm sure they will make contact when they have found their true mates as well. Right now though my dear I expect my two sons to be looking after you and organizing your move back to us."

She smiled "They are Dad, thank you though. I would guess its pretty much sorted, I just have to catch up with my friends and family on the journey home?"

She squealed at Layton's sudden tight hug then nip to her neck making their parents chuckle. Aidan beamed leaning in again to kiss their mate, with silent - Thanks.

Ciara smiled; she knew she had fallen for these two amazing Dragons and it blew her away just how quickly she could feel so strongly. Perhaps there really was something in the old adage - Love at first sight!

Everyone laughed as she just grinned, relaxing back into Layton's hold now. They all talked a little more, catching up on some news before saying farewells, with another welcome for Ciara, to the family. Aidan shut down the Skype connection on the Tablet placing it on the coffee table then turned to pull Ciara from Layton's lap now to enjoy holding their mate for a while.

Ciara chuckled "It does feel rather good guys, thank you."

They laughed as Aidan added "Oh it does and we need to love, we always will need this physical contact. It helps calm us more than you realize Ciara. I'm not sure what you know of our kind or shifters in general but they are VERY protective of their mates. They do not like any other males around them and do not tolerate females trying to come between them."

She chuckled "Well any that do will find I can dish out my own justice, even though I know it will happen guys so don't argue with me. I'm realistic, in that I may have two hot mates but I will not have anyone try to force themselves on you."

Layton chuckled "They will have us as well to contend with Ciara. But you will find in any public place we will ALWAYS have a hand on you, we will be like glue at your sides."

She groaned as Aidan chuckled "Sadly true love, it's just how we are. We love you Ciara, we always will and will never be afraid to show you, no matter where we are love."

Chuckling away "Just keep it clean please guys!"

She squealed as Layton pinched her rear then Aidan stopped her response with a resoundingly breathless kiss.

Ciara sent - OK, OK, OK, I get it, but please try not to embarrass me in public? I will bite back with a vision if you do!

They laughed but playfully agreed in public but not necessarily with family and friends. Ciara just rolled her eyes as they both laughed away enjoying her frustration. They guys then showed her more of their homeland and surrounding countryside from photos on Layton's Tablet. Aidan had his own with more information for Ciara to read and learn about them

She was fascinated now wanting to see it all. Ciara felt their happiness at her wanting to go now, her more relaxed person with all the changes starting to happen with her new life with them. She smiled touching both as they talked to her, asking each other questions and all learning more about each other. The twins had to chuckled when they learn't she had Celtic ancestry as well, noting that the spiritual connection to the Wolf made perfect sense now.

Ciara suddenly asked "Guys when can I see your Dragons?"

Both chuckled with Layton saying "Tonight love, when it is fully dark. Is there a large park nearby that we could walk to? It would be more preferable to change there Ciara."

She grinned "Yes guys, around the back towards the hill. We can wander around when it gets dark, but not sure if it's lit at night as it is used for sports activities with various clubs using for evening practices."

Aidan chuckled "We will go around when most will be in bed Ciara, so you need not worry. Plus as you know, we can cloak so would not be seen changing. Please do not be afraid of our true form love; we can take you for a ride if you desire and you will be perfectly safe love."

Grinning Ciara replied "I'd love to guys was kinda hoping I could."

Both laughed with Layton adding "We will take you as often as you desire love, you only have to ask or it will may be due to us moving around anyway. But it helps us if you are calm when we carry you Ciara, it can be quite an experience for those not Dragon."

She grinned "Did you give your Wolf brothers a flight?"

Aidan laughed "We did and both were rather ill afterwards. Wolves are just not meant to fly love."

Chuckling away now Layton said "You can ask them when you meet them Ciara, both will most probably growl as well, but not harm you. We kinda gave them more than a standard flight, thus both were sick afterwards. They never flew with either if us after that."

Aidan said "We also had a severe telling off by Mother, as we saw Dad chuckling behind her. Both Wolves do not much like being reminded either love, as you will see one day."

She chuckled adding "And perhaps they have a few stories to tell about you two as well my Dragons! I certainly hope so, as fairs fair guys!"

Both growled at her before attacking her tickling her, with nips and kisses to her bared skin when they moved clothing to access her body. Ciara was crying out to be set free, begging them to stop their playful torture though the guys were also having fun loving their mates sensitive body to their play. When they did finally ease up on her she attempted to hit them, then decided on a vision making both growl again in desire.

Ciara grinned adding "I can play at your game too guys!"

Then disappeared hearing them both roar in shock. Shortly thereafter hearing them both yelling for her.

She chuckled enjoying their frustration adding - Paybacks a bitch guys; come and find me!

Aidan growled loudly in her mind hearing her laughter as he sent - You will pay for that love.

Layton chuckled adding - Well well well love; you kept that secret sweetheart, very nice to know Ciara. It would seem our mate is quite naturally talented, dear brother.

Aidan groaned - So it would seem brother, she kept that very quiet and we will have to be very careful in the future.

Ciara laughed enjoying their banter as they sent their love through their mating bond also, letting her know she was still very much loved and desired as theirs. She sent it back with mental hugs, feeling theirs in return, then awaited their next moves. Smiling to herself as they discussed where she could be.

She sent - Green.

Growls came back as they realized she was outside somewhere. Ciara was in the communal grass area by the driveway and knew they would be invisible themselves. She had taken herself up one of the large trees watching any neighbors, waiting for her Dragons.

They soon arrived grinning and she knew they had used either scent or heat to find her. Both chuckled looking up with Aidan lifting his hand to motion her down.

She chuckled and set - Catch me.

Ciara watched as they stood together bracing themselves as she just took herself to their opened arms. As soon as she connected with them they hugged her tightly with growls before kissing her.

Ciara hugged each together enjoying more kisses and a nuzzle from both as she settled her head between theirs, whispering - Love you to and thanks my Dragons.

Each sighed as they held her still, breathing her in, just glad to be holding her again. Ciara moved back still holding them, enjoying their cheeky thoughts now. Eventually Aidan allowed Layton to carry her back inside. Inside she copped a swat from each in punishment for her cheek.

Ciara groaned "That was uncalled for Aidan!"

He smiled "When you give us cause to be concerned, you will be punished love."

She wasn't impressed and moving away said "Just as well I'm not healed then, isn't it! You can pleasure yourself tonight Aidan!"

Layton laughed as his brother took a swipe at him.

Ciara turned to him adding "Goes for you too Layton! You let him do it and by association are just as guilty. You both played with me and yet I couldn't do so back? I'd call that a one sided game and I'm not playing those, mate or not. Do not start telling me what to do guys as you will end up very much alone. As much as I am falling in love, I will not suffer any male telling me what to do, nor will I lay down and take it. So work/play with me or not at all."

She felt tears forming in her anger and took herself upstairs closing the door, letting them both know to leave her alone for now. She lay on her bed crying, wondering if she had made the right choice in being theirs? Would Aidan always be so domineering? She did like some domination but not if it meant she couldn't have fun also.

Downstairs the brothers were arguing, Layton was somewhat pissed that Aidan had upset their mate. They could hear her crying which only added to Layton's frustration with his brothers behavior.

He sighed "Aidan you can not punish her for something we do all the time brother. You knew she was nearby, we can feel her where ever she goes now. I for one do not want our mate to withdraw from us, nor doubt us or her welfare with us. As this is your damage brother, you need to repair it and pronto Aidan!"

He sat down watching Aidan pace the small lounge, knowing he was agreeing within his thoughts, just not openly right now. Layton sighed waiting for him to speak.

Aidan did eventually saying "I'm sorry brother, it's just we have only just found and claimed her. I have no desire for any harm to befall her even though we now know she can protect herself and be safe if needed."

Layton stood walking over to him gripping his shoulders saying "I know brother but you can't bully her, we should be loving her as much as protecting her. Go to her and apologize, let her know you love her and that this will not happen again unless it is in play and gentle; only ever in fun Aidan. What we know of her, what we have seen we know she will play but we have to be gentle, it should only ever be for her pleasure brother."

Sighing Aidan agreed "Yes Layton I know. I need to have better control of my emotions as far as our mate goes. She has been an independent woman for a long time and can look after herself as we now know. I'm sorry brother and will go to her to apologize now."

The brothers hugged as Layton said he'd look after dinner for the three of them, to go upstairs and soothe their mate. For him to bring Ciara down when he had cleared the air and brought calm to their mate.

Aidan took himself to the bedroom finding her still crying quietly on her bed. His heart broke for having upset her so; for making her doubt them and her feelings for them both. She jumped when he enveloped her on the bed, as more tears and silent sobs wracked her frame.

Aidan soothed her with soft words of love adding "I'm so sorry love, I was an idiot to behave as I did, will you please forgive me Ciara? I love you so much, we both do and I could not bear it if you hated us both because I was so stupid."

She sniffed feeling his genuine care; his angst that they may lose her over his stupid behavior. She knew Layton was paying attention also, waiting for her response to Aidan's apology and plea. He hugged her tightly, rubbing her back and arms as she cried silently now, enjoying his hold and heat. Smiling into his chest as she felt Layton's humour now, knowing she would and did still love them both.

Ciara took a breath pushing back a little to see Aidans face. He didn't want to let her go but let her move a little to see her face as she now smiled softly. She reached up gently pulling his face down to hers and took over the kiss she wanted. She smiled hearing his relieved sigh as he crushed her lips in a kiss that told her he loved her, that she was his; always.

Aidan finally released her lips with a sigh "Love I am so, so sorry. I may still need the odd reminder to back off Ciara and hope you will let me know, but not want to leave?"

She smiled tracing his cheek saying "I don't want to leave Aidan. I am very happy having you both as mine; I can be truly happy now. Love and be loved as I have always desired. Why you both see that in me still amazes me Aidan and you Layton," As both heard him chuckle. "Just don't shut me out guys, don't smother me either please?

He sighed "I will try not to love, just bear with me on that please Ciara?"

Ciara jumped as another body joined them with Layton saying "We love you Ciara, we will work together love. Just remind us if we overstep please?"

She smiled "Will do guys, thank you both. I desire this to work as well. I know I will be happy, I guess I just also need to get used to you both, your distinctive traits." Grinning now. "You have both been around a very long time guys and somewhat set in your ways."

Both growled as they took her tease then tickled her again, kissing her speechless and eventually breathless as she begged them to let her recover silently. They did, just hugging her as they all relaxed on the bed.

Layton finally asked "Love, just what can you do? And yes I sense there is more to our dear mate."

She chuckled "Yes guys, but had no need to use my gifts until your play was relentless. I can heal and shield. I learn't later in life I was gifted, but kept well hidden. My bestie you met, Echo; knew I was as she also knew she would meet me on a work assignment. We became the best of friends from that first night. She helped me to understand it was good to be so, that I could do good with them. I used to feel guilty going to the healing group meetings with her and her husband, as all there had gone through the various levels of Reiki training, then there was me, just gifted."

Ciara looked down waiting for them to respond before Aidan lifted her chin saying "Love there is nothing to be ashamed of, nor fear. To be gifted is a blessing, enjoy them always and use as you feel. That's how it should be. We are equally blessed that you are Ciara."

Layton pulled her round for a quick kiss adding "Yes love, blessed; as are we in having you as our mate now. Never feel guilty that you were born with these gifts, never be afraid to use them either. I'm sure there will be times we will need them."

She gasped as he quickly added "No we do not injure ourselves Ciara, but we do suffer odd aches and pains as do all living beings. We are no different love, OK?"

Ciara nodded "Sorry Layton I didn't think, but know in your long lives that they would have been filled with some battles. I will have a better understanding once I learn more from your parents I guess. I do realize there is so much I don't know about your form or history."

She chuckled when both cuddled her into their bodies, kissing her then moving off the bed and back downstairs to organize some dinner. Both refused to let her cook or even help again, she just rolled her eyes as they shooed her out of the kitchen, then laughed when she opened the glass divider of the small serving door.

Layton chuckled said "Right Mrs MacLean, you can come sit on the stool but don't you dare get off it until dinner is cooked, understood!"

Ciara grinned "Understood sexy Dragons! Mrs MacLean?"

Aidan answered "Well you are now that we are all mated love, though we would be happy to wed as in the traditional way of you desire?"

She looked down, thinking of how she had wanted to again one day. to the right guy. She was happy though, she knew they were hers and she theirs, but couldn't shake the thoughts of women throwing themselves at them. Their argument would be they were not married, so therefore fair game! Layton drew her attention up to his gaze filled with love almost bringing her to tears.

He said "Love we will do so once home, but we will make it known quite clearly that you belong to us, that we love you and are yours. We understand Ciara what women feel, we have had girlfriends in the past and know they have felt such emotions as you are. It's natural, but we will not suffer others trying to come between us or trying to sabotage our future life together."

Aidan joined him taking one of Ciaras hands adding "We shall wed lass and as Layton has said, we will most definitely make it very clear to any with designs that we are a tight unit and always will be. You will always have that reinforced love and I know talking with our parents will help put it all into perspective; to soothe your worries."

Ciara sniffed before they pulled her up for firm passionate kisses, leaving her quite clear how they felt and that she was most definitely theirs and that was that. She managed a smile bringing forth big grins from both as they returned to making dinner, chatting away about anything and everything.

Ciara just sat as told, chuckling away at their antics and the old playful hugs and kisses they gave her. How any dinner got made was beyond her comprehension, but it did and soon smelt so delicious her stomach growled. Both Dragons laughed as they playfully fed her tidbits until ready to all sit back on the couch to finally enjoy. Aidan poured wines to accompany their meal as Ciara got to catch up on the news on TV.

Ciara did get to do the dishes with help before coffees and a relaxing evening with some TV. They had her across their laps, talking as well as watching various programs. She was so relaxed she dozed off, only stirring with the motion of being carried.

She mumbled "Layton?"

He chuckled kissing her forehead saying "Go back to sleep love, we are heading for bed."

She whimpered now wondering if they planned on making love again and still feeling so tender.

Aidan traced her cheek "Hush love, we are not. You need time to heal and more of our DNA for your body to accept ours more fully. We can and will still pleasure you love but no more until you are ready, OK?"

She nodded but again felt guilt at their not being satisfied.

Ciara turned her face into Layton's chest as they both chuckled before he said "Love we will be fine and to be honest if you touch us we will explode. Let us look after ourselves Ciara for now and when you are ready we will love you to exhaustion!"

She slapped his chest as they both chuckled, but resigned herself to knowing they were OK and would happily wait until she as ready for them though did ask "How long?"

Aidan chuckled "I'd give you a couple more days love, then you will be fine to accept us as often as desired."

She smiled into Layton's chest sending a vision to both that had them groaning. She made it quite clear that it was to be often, until they wore her out. Layton's hold increased as he dealt with his body reacting, though Ciara could feel both reacting through their bond. Upstairs and in her bedroom they undressed climbing into her bed.

Aidan kissed her asking "Love can you handle another joint bite from us both?"

She nodded knowing it was going to hurt again but was prepared to suffer in order to be ready for them sooner.

Layton added "Sorry love, though it does get easier." He kissed her hard hearing her sigh.

Moving her, they settled either side lifting her body to theirs so she now lay on top, half of each under her allowing them to re bite her on their marks. Aidan kissed her also, before both pulled her close to bite. Ciara did whimper but had to agree it wasn't as bad as the first time and knew it would ease gradually with time.

With eyes closed she felt their tongues licking her, the warmth from their bodies with a whole lot of love sent through their mated bond. She sighed sending it back, enjoying their touch as they soothed her.

She whispered in the dark "I love you Layton, Aidan; my Dragons always guys."

Silently she added - It still scares me though guys, I can't deny that.

Layton sent - I love you too Ciara, always and we will always show you love.

Aidan added - Ciara, I love you also, you are ours. Let your body rest and sleep sweetheart.

Ciara sighed as she moved slightly to kiss the cheek of both as they chuckled in her head, then let her head drop to rest finally allowing sleep to take her. Feelings of contentment, love and joy flooding through their bond that she couldn't help the smile that she wore.

She semi stirred late hearing them whisper to go back to sleep, also noting she was settled between them, nice and cozy adding another - I do love you guys.

They chuckled answering - We know love, now sleep!

She smiled into a chest dozing off again, feeling pretty good too.

To be continued....

NB: ** - Rayan & Brecken's adult story can be read in the works by iread2relax - Dark Weres - Chapter 11 & Epilogue; then follows through to Brother Wolves. :) Hope you all enjoy, she's a great writer & have loved her works long before being able to call her a good friend. Love you Writer Sis. #hugs :)

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

222 27 18
Juniper went to bed a normal human being. when she is woken up by intruders in her house. she thinks her twin sister has lost her mind. wolfmen don...
46.3K 1.5K 24
What happens if you found out that your boyfriend that you knew since you were kids is not your mate like you thought. What happens when you find out...
145 22 11
A steamy holiday short. A reclusive shifter's Christmas takes a surprising turn when his life-mate shows up unconscious on his doorstep. Finn just wa...
32.2K 2.7K 46
Rogue's came in and took her. Her mate's frantic but looking. They need to find how they keep getting in and prepare for the new Royals. Time to star...