Sneaking Around (Nate Maloley)

By hale_swaleee

Vanessa and Nate meet at one of his club gigs and end up having feelings for each other. After Nate comes ov... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
SEQUEL!!!

Chapter 27

3.7K 68 7
By hale_swaleee

Nate's parents said it was more than okay for Nate and I to use the cabin this weekend and I was beyond excited.  This will be Nate and I's first trip away together and what made it even better is that it's only me and him going, no friends, no family, just us.

I was on the couch watching tv, while Nate went to go get the keys, when Sammy walked in.  He smiled as he walked in and shut the door and sat at the end of the couch after picking up my feet so he didn't sit on them.

"Whatcha doin here?" He asked, resting his arm on the back of the couch.

"I kinda sorta got kicked out" I smiled over at him and he laughed as he shook his head.

"Big argument?" He asked and I nodded.

"Yup" I said popping the 'p.'  He chuckled and shook his head.

"That explains why your dad called asking if you were at my house" He said and I rolled my eyes.

"He kicked me out and is still trying to control me and know every little thing about me" I shook my head, shifting slightly so I was sitting up, pulling my knees to my chest.

"So where's Nate?" Sammy asked.

"He went to his parents to pick up the keys for the cabin" I said and Sammy smiled.

"We're going to the cabin?" He asked excitedly and I laughed.

"Nate and I are going to the cabin, you my dear friend aren't going to the cabin" I laughed and he pouted.  "Sorry but I need time away and Nate said it would just him and I" I said and Sammy shrugged.

"You guys will probably be having sex all weekend anyways and I'd rather not hear that" He chuckled and I shrugged.

"Whatever happens, happens man" I giggled and he scrunched his face up in disgust.

"Gross" He said and I laughed.

"You brought it up" I pointed out and he nodded.

"And now I really wish I hadn't" He laughed getting up and walking into the kitchen.  He opened the fridge and leaned down to look inside and groaned.  "Guess I'm going grocery shopping" He said walking to the door and slipping his shoes back on and grabbing his keys.  "Wanna come?" He asked.  I looked at the time and Nate's only been gone ten minutes and it takes a half hour to get to his parents so I shrugged and stood up.

"That beats sitting here and doing nothing" I said slipping on my Adidas sliders and following Sammy out to his car.  We got in and we headed down the street to the market, blasting music the whole way.  Once he parked the car I grabbed a cart and followed Sam through the grocery store.  "So I almost let it slip that Nate and I were dating to my dad the other day" I said and Sammy chuckled.

"I'm surprised you didn't tell him to piss him off more" He said grabbing a box of cereal off the shelf and tossing it in the cart.

"I almost told my dad I was with Nate at the video shoot but he asked if it was your video shoot and I asked who else I would be with" I said "But I almost said it was Nate's.  And then I told him now Nate and I were still friends even though he didn't like him and that's when it got bad" I chuckled as I followed Sammy down the frozen food aisle.

"Just tell him" Sammy shrugged "I mean this in the nicest way possible, but he already kicked you out, there's not much else he can do" He chuckled and I nodded in agreement.

"Yeah but he kicked me out so does he really need to know?" I groaned and Sammy chuckled and shrugged.

"That's up to you, not me" He said, turning around and raising an eyebrow at me and I scrunched my face up and groaned.  I continued to follow Sammy around the store and played on my phone at the same time.  I pulled up snapchat and took a video of Sammy walking down the aisle and grabbing a jug of milk and putting it in the cart.  He smiled and looked down at my phone and laughed "Are you filming me?" He asked.

"Yup" I giggled before the video ended.  He shook his head at me as I posted the video with the caption "Grocery shopping with the loser."  I added one of the smiley face emojis before posting it.  I was ready for some more tweets about how I was grocery shopping with Sammy instead of Nate, but I'm used to those by now since I post stories with both of them.  Everyone knows I'm dating Nate but others claim I'm also seeing Sammy behind Nate's back and it's ridiculous, if I was why would I post stuff about it.  I normally just roll my eyes and chuckle at those tweets since the fans don't know the whole story, so I don't let them bother me.

After Sammy had everything they needed for the house we went to check out and Sammy joked that I was paying but I didn't bring my wallet so ya know, that's not happening.  And plus they're not my groceries.  I helped Sam carry the bags out to the car and put them in the trunk before heading back to their house.  I wasn't surprised that Nate was still gone, he probably stayed to visit for a little bit and I didn't mind, after all it is his family. 

I pulled myself up onto the counter and watched as Sammy unpacked the grocery bags and put everything away.  I could've helped since I know where everything belongs but he seemed more than fine doing it on his own. 

"Thanks for the help" He smiled up at me sarcastically as he put the last of it away.

"No problem" I smiled jumping off the counter and going to sit on the couch.  

"Want to play fifa?" He asked and I nodded.

"Get ready to get your ass kicked!" I laughed as he tossed me a remote.

"Yeah right" He chuckled plopping down next to me as he rolled his eyes.

"I grew up with Kyle who was soccer crazed, you don't think he made me play fifa for days on end?" I laughed as we each picked our teams.

"That doesn't mean you're any good" Sammy smirked at me.  I laughed and playfully shoved him as he pressed the start button.  "This is going to get very competitive" He chuckled as we waited for it to load.

"Well you know me" I laughed and he nodded.

"Yeah and sometimes I'm upset that I do know you" He joked and my jaw dropped and I slapped his arm.

"Sam!" I exclaimed as he laughed.

"I'm kidding I'm kidding" He said putting his hands up in surrender "Please don't kill me" He said leaning away from me.  I narrowed my eyes at him and then we both heard the whistle on the screen and turned our attention to the game, yelling at the virtual refs, players and each other.  Nate walked in and I can image he rolled his eyes before dropping his car keys on the little table next to the door and sitting next to me.

"I'll kiss you in a minute there's only a few seconds left and I'm winning" I said trying for another goal but Sammy blocked it.  The game ended and I threw my remote down and put my hands up in victory.  "I told you I would win!" I yelled and Sammy laughed with a slight nod.

"You're better than expected" He chuckled getting up to turn off the xbox.  I turned to face Nate and grabbed his face in mine bringing his lips to mine.

"Did you get the keys?" I asked and he nodded and reached into his pocket and pulled them out.

"Did Sammy try to invite himself?" Nate smirked over at Sam and I laughed.

"Yes he did and I told him no" I laughed "Then he said we'd just be having sex all weekend so it doesn't really matter and I mean hey, we have the house to ourselves" I shrugged, leaning in and whispering the last part in Nate's ear.  I giggled as he shifted slightly in his seat and he playfully glared at me.

"So what did you guys do while I was gone? Just play xbox?" Nate asked, wrapping his arm around my shoulder and bringing me into his side.

"We went grocery shopping" Sammy shrugged sitting back down.

"Oh good, I was putting it off hoping you would go" Nate chuckled and I laughed.

"Asshole" Sammy chuckled as he shook his head.  Nate removed his arm from around me and stood up and started walking around the corner to his room.  I rolled my eyes and shook my head as I saw his pants weren't even being useful anymore since they were below his ass, which I didn't mind because damn does he have a booty, but it bothers me that he wears his pants like that.

"Nathan pull up your pants" I groaned and he chuckled.

"Damn she called you Nathan you better pull up your pants" Sammy laughed and I slapped his stomach lightly.

"Fine" Nate sighed as he grabbed the hem of his pants and pulled them up the tiniest bit.  He turned around and gave me a cocky smirk "I pulled them up" He chuckled walking back around the corner.  He came back a few seconds later with his phone charger and I had a plan, I mean it wasn't that great but it was going to be fun.  He walked past me to go to the outlet in the wall and when he walked past me I grabbed the legs of his pants and pulled them down.  "Hey!" Nate chuckled pulling his pants back up.

"That wouldn't have been so easy if you wore your pants right" I smirked at him.  He plugged his phone into the wall and came over to the couch and lightly pushed me back so I was laying down.  He got on top of me, straddling my waist as he started to tickle me. "Stop" I yelled trying to get his hands away from my sides.

"This is what you get" He chuckled as he continued. 

"Sam help" I said in between giggles, still trying to get Nate from off of on top of me.

"Sorry but you were mean to me during fifa" He smirked at me.

"I'm gonna kill you" I said in between laughs "Seriously Nate get off" I said starting to lose breath from laughing so much.  Nate nodded and crawled off of me and I sat up and took deep breaths as I calmed down.

"That threat wasn't really threatening since you were laughing so hard" Sammy laughed and I glared at him.  "I should've kept my mouth shut" He said with a slight nod, turning his focus back to the tv.

"Sam why don't you have a girlfriend?" I asked randomly.  I was playing with the hair on the back of Nate's neck and looking over at Sammy with my eyebrows furrowed and head tilted slightly.  

"I don't know" He shrugged.

"You should get a girlfriend" I said and he chuckled.

"Why?" He asked turning his head to look at me and I shrugged.

"I mean you wouldn't be the third wheel all the time and the fans would stop accusing us of dating if you had a girlfriend" I laughed and he nodded with a smile.

"So one of the two reasons is more to your benefit than mine" He chuckled and I shrugged.

"If that's how you want to look at it.  But like you could finally get laid!" I said excitedly causing Nate to laugh, tilting his head back slightly.

"Wow you guys are cruel today" Sammy chuckled shaking his head.  After a few seconds of silence Sammy spoke up.  "Have you ever thought of having a threesome?" He asked and my eyes widened slightly since I wasn't really expecting that to come out of his mouth, but I quickly gained back my composure.

"I mean I feel like everyone has a some point in there life" I shrugged.

"You were probably thinking about it the other day when you were high on the happy gas from the dentist" Nate laughed and I pouted playfully at him.  He chuckled and leaned forward, pressing his lips to mine.  "I love you" He smiled causing me to do the same.

"I love you too" I said pecking his lips again. "But no I didn't for your information" I giggled, going back to playing with the hair on the back of Nate's head.

"Yeah I mean I've thought about it" Nate shrugged.

"Sammy please tell me this wasn't going to turn into some crazy proposal that you, me and Nate have a threesome" I said closing my eyes and putting my head in my hands.

"Well I mean that wasn't the intention until you just said that.  Which makes me think, you want a threesome with me and Nate" Sammy smirked at me as I lifted my head from my hands and groaned.

"No that's not what I was saying" I said "And I mean I feel like it would be weird after that" I said and Nate shrugged.

"I've seen Sam naked before, he's seen me naked before" Nate shrugged and I raised an eyebrow over at me.

"But he has to see me naked!" I said loudly and Nate chuckled.

"That's what a threesome is" He said and I rolled my eyes.

"Now I feel like you want it" I laughed covering my face with my hands.

"I mean..." Nate said trailing off and I raised my eyebrows up at him.

"I can't believe this is actually a conversation that we're having" I said running my hands through my hair.

"You better believe it baby" Nate chuckled.  

"Can we please move on and go out to dinner because I'm hungry" I said and Nate nodded.

"Can I come to this since I can't come to the cabin?" Sammy asked and I shrugged and looked at Nate.

"Yeah I don't care" Nate shrugged.  I stood up and followed the boys out to the car where I somehow ended up in the backseat and Sam in the passenger seat.  Nate drove to a restaurant that he chose and Sam and I honestly didn't care, as long as we could get food.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

31.6K 975 27
Natalia Jones is Westside’s number one most sought after girl. She has it all, beauty, brains and money. From an onlookers perspective, she appears t...
42K 725 38
Sam Wilkinson gets feelings for Skate Maloley. What does poor heartbroken Sammy do? Does he let Skate in or does he run? "Just give me a chance to pr...
135K 4.3K 29
Book Three of the "Zone" series. β“’ copyright | mesnate Book #1: Friendzone Book #2: No Boys Zone Book #3: Danger Zone
40 0 17
When Skylar Maverick is cheated on and dumped by her boyfriend her friends are there to support her through it. They bring her along on their trip wh...