WHAT IF ALL OF YOUR DREAMS CA...

By ElounorTomoTomlinson

Hi, my name is Eleanor Calder, maybe now you know me as Louis Tomlinson´s girlfriend but two years ago I was... More

MEET ME
CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 21
CHAPTER 22
CHAPTER 23
CHAPTER 24
CHAPTER 25
CHAPTER 26
CHAPTER 27
CHAPTER 28
CHAPTER 29
CHAPTER 30
CHAPTER 31
CHAPTER 32
CHAPTER 33
CHAPTER 34
CHAPTER 35
CHAPTER 36
CHAPTER 37
CHAPTER 38
RILEY
CHAPTER 39
CHAPTER 40
CHAPTER 41
CHAPTER 42
CHAPTER 43
CHAPTER 44
CHAPTER 45
CHAPTER 46
CHAPTER 47
CHAPTER 48
CHAPTER 49
CHAPTER 50
THE END

CHAPTER 3

3K 77 15
By ElounorTomoTomlinson

The man continues running… He didn´t apologize…

Me: Shit…

A guy with a hat and sun glasses approached me.

Guy: Are you ok? Can I help you? Sometimes people are late and they have to run without looking.

Me: Yeah… I figured out…Yes I´m ok… But my bags aren´t…

Guy:  I think that they aren´t broke…We just have to pick this clothes.

He picked a pair of shirts and so I did with the rest of the clothes. And he closed the bags.

Guy: And that’s it! You have your bags as new. Wow! You have so many clothes… Are you moving or something?

Me: No… It´s a summer trip with a friend… But I can´t decide what to bring so I pack almost all my wardrobe.

He laughs so hard.

Me: And you?

Guy: I am going on a trip with my friends too, but I´m a boy and I don´t need so many clothes.

I laugh.

Me: That´s cool. By the way… Do we know? Your voice sounds me a lot.

Guy: I don´t think so… I will remember such a pretty girl.

Me: Thanks… My name is Eleanor… And yours?

The answer takes him a few minutes.

Guy: Beautiful name… My name is Kevin, nice to meet you.

We shook hands.

Kevin: Maybe after the summer we can meet and know each other, if you want, of course…

Me: That would be nice.

Kevin: Do you wanna give me your phone number, so I can call you?

Me: Yeah… Why not? It´s 623908765

Kevin: Ok, I will text or call you soon.

Me: Great!

Kevin: I have to go now, or I will miss the plane.

Me: Ok, nice to meet you.

Kevin: The pleasure was mine.

And he left. Wow! That was weird. But he seems friendly and funny. And without the sun glasses and the hat I think that he would be handsome. Maybe when the summer is over, we can know each other better, and who knows what else? I was thinking about what just happened when I saw Danielle. She was running towards me.

Danielle: Sorry for being late!

Me: I know that you will, but this time I´m not angry with you.

Danielle: Why?

Me: I just met a boy.

Danielle: REALLY?

Me: Yes, he is…

She cut me off.

Danielle: Sorry but we have to go now; they must be waiting for us…

Me: WHO?

Danielle: You will see… But now, RUN!

We run a lot, and finally Danielle stop… She waved to a guy; he was with four more boys. That guy was coming towards us. When he arrived, he pecks Danielle… OMG I can´t belive it… He can´t be…

Guy: Hi! My name is Liam, nice to meet you. Danielle talk me a lot about you.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

39.3K 1K 35
All she knew how to do was run away from things when they went wrong. She could manipulate and lie to people in a way that wasn't human. Running away...
1.9K 29 11
Being a celebrity isn't everything. When 18 year old Olivia May, the most popular female superstar, comes back home to London, she realises things ha...
97K 1.2K 40
"I was a constant damsel in distress until they saved me. I had no meaning in my life until Harry Styles came in. I was meant to be nobody until I fa...
63.2K 1K 42
(SEQUEL TO LIFES CONFUSING) Things are starting to look better for Eli. But what ever happened to Taylor and Zack. Will things just go wrong again? W...