The not so "Nerdy" nerd (NaLu...

Por Pupkey

Natsu Dragneel is the smartest student in Fairy Tail Academy and considered the top in all Fiore. He is known... Mais

IM SO EXITED!!!
Chapter 1: Introducing Natsu
Chapter 2: The meeting
Chapter 3: Interesting...
Chapter 5: The mystery savior is... YOU!?
Chapter 6: Let's follow him
Chapter 7: Making friend's...and frenemies
Chapter 8: The competition
Chapter 9: Natsu vs Gray
Chapter 10: The start of a beautiful friendship...kinda
Chapter 11: Getting used to it
Q&A: Ask Pupkey
Chapter 12: Remembering the past
Chapter 13: Our Past 1
Bad News
Chapter 14: Our past 2
Chapter 15: Thinking & Dreaming with pink
Chapter 16: A Basketball tryout? A group project?...and a Queen bee?
Chapter 17: Neighbors
Chapter 18: Hanging with my Frenemie
Chapter 19: Project's and sleepovers
Chapter 20: Admitting our feeling's
Chapter 21: [ You Name it ]
Chapter 22: Got my old dad back
Chapter 23: My...memories and... past?
Chapter 24
Chapter 25: Brothers conflict
Quick question
Chapter 26: Let's confess!
Not an update, but an awesome pic!
Chapter 27: Nakama's and the Black Wizards kidnap
Chapter 28: From friend to rival...at basketball that is
SORRY!!! T^T/ARIGATOU!!! :D
Chapter 29: Tigers vs Fairies
Chapter 30: The game continues
Chapter 31: Our hands, Our master
Chapter 32: From good to bad
100 Questions Tag
Read Facts About Me...or else :P
Another tag :D
Chapter 32: Bonus talk
Chapter 33: Best friends are supposed to look out for each-other right?
CELEBRATION!!!
Chapter 34: Mafias
Chapter 35: Luce
Been a while

Chapter 4: The attack

11.7K 369 644
Por Pupkey

Yo Mina!!!

Thanks for all the support!You guys are awesome :-!!!

Here's the new chapter!

Enjoy!

All rights go to Hiro Mashima!!! NOT me!!!

---------------------------------------------

Last time~

"What do you think about him? You know, Natsu."Levy asked me and I blushed yet again.

"W-well I...I think he's... Interesting"

Lucy's POV~

-After Lunch-

Ughhhh. Lunch break's over.

I went to my locker and got my things for the next class. I have my favorite class next, History.

If your wondering here's my scheduled:

____________________________________
1st period- Chemistry
Prof. Gildarts Clive

2nd period- P.E.
Mr. Taurus Bull

3rd period- Art appreciation
Mr/Miss? Bob

4th period- Languages
Goldmine

5th period- Lunch break

6th period- History
Prof. Yajima

7th period- Health
Miss Porlyusica

8th period- Music
Mr. Scorpio Scorpions
____________________________________

I sigh happily walking towards class.

"Lu-chan! Mate!"

I turn around to see Levy running to me until she reached me panting.

"W-wait *pant* for...me *pant* n-next time" she said panting.

"Gome Levy-chan" I say smiling sheepeshly at her.

"Let's just go to class" she said pulling herself togheter and walking to class.

I nodded and followed her into the classroom. 'I wonder what period does Natsu have next' I kept thinking about him. He was really different. Just thinking about him made me blush. 'What's wrong with me!?' I whined in my head.

"Lu-chan, why are you making that face?" Asked Levy looking at me breaking my thoughts.

I just waves her off and entered the classroom.

When I went in I was greeted by the teacher. He's really nice to his student's.

"Miss Heartfilia, Miss McGarden." He said whit a sweet smile wich we returned.

"Good afternoon Mr. Yajima-san" me and Levy said in unison.

When we turned to go to our seats I saw a dot of pink in the back of the classroom.

"N-nani!?" I yelled as I realized it was Natsu. Then the students that where already seated looked at me like I was crazy.

"The nerd's here to huh?" Asked Gajeel behind us wich caused us to jump in surprise.

"Dont do that Gajeel!" Said Levy punching him in the arm which caused him to snicker while she pouted. 'Awwwww!'

"Now, now, no flirting in public" I say with a smug look.

"WE'RE NOT FLIRTING!" they yelled blushing while I just giggled.

"Let's go Levy" I said dragging her to our seat's since class was about to start

"Since when is he in our class!?" I whispered/ yelled to Levy who was in front of me ' I just got a deja vu'. She just shrugged not looking at me and paying attention to class.

I couldn't concentrate and kept sneaking peeks at Natsu. He looked concentreated and had a straight face. Then he caught me watching him and smirk at me.

Natsu's POV~

I was currently in History class and saw her walk in. She looked at me surprised but sat in her chair after a while.

Class started and I started to pay attention but something caught my eye when I saw the blonde girl taking a glance at me. I looked at her and smirked and she quickly turned away blushing.

'She's so weird' I thought to myself as a smile unconsciously made its way to my lips.

*Riiiiiiing*

"OK class, remember your assignment for tomorrow. Class dismissed."

'Wait, what assignment?' Dang it I wasn't paying attention. I'll ask her what it is. 'If I ask anyone else they'll just ignore me anyway' I sigh getting up from my seat and go to find her outside.

Lucy's POV~

As soon as the bell rang me and Levy stood up and exited the classroom. Levy was saying something but my mind was elsewhere.

"an... chan!...u-chan!!...Lu-chan!!!"

"Huh? What? Where?" I asked confused of what was happening." Gome Levy, you where saying?"

"I asked who are you gonna research for you assignment" she said which confused me even more.

"What assignment?" I asked and she looked at me in disbelief.

"You weren't paying attention?!" She practically yelled. It wasn't common for me to not pay attention. 'Something must be bothering me. Not enough sleep maybe?'

"Can you tell me what it was?" I asked with puppy eyes. I knew she couldn't ressist them.

"Fine" she huffed and I smiled.

We where walking to Health class which I liked but didn't like 'The class is great but the teacher is mean' when somebody tapped my shoulder. I turn around to see Natsu.

Levy's POV~

'Oh.My.God. Natsu just walked up to Lucy! YSJVDKFVSJCBS!!!'

"Hey I was wondering if you knew what the assignment was? I kinda spaced out and didn't hear" he said which completly surprised me. 'He was actually talking! WITH WORDS!'

"I-i kinda s-spaced out t-to... But my f-friend has it" Lucy who was blushing and stuttering said while pointing at me. I nodded and wrote it in a paper and gave it to him.

"Arigatou na!" He said with a big grin and started walking away.

I just stood there processing things for a bit.

"Oh...my glob. He just talked and smiled." I said still processing.

"Y-yeah... Let's go to class!" Said Lucy dragging me with her. I just smiled knowing she was interested in him and went to class.

? POV~

"We'll get that girl soon. She thinks she can get away with what she did. We'll see about that" I said while my comrades laughed in the background.

Lucy's POV~

'I can't believed that just happened' I kept thinking that he may actually trust me which made me smile.

Me and Levy entered the room only to be rudly greeted by the teacher.

"Great, more of them" she muttered" Take your seats and stay quite unless you want me to kick you out which I don't mind since it means less of your kind" she said as we walked in and took our seats.'By our kind she means teenagers... I think, unless she's a monster or something not human.'

-After school-

'Finally! Freedom!' I yell to myself as I step out side the school with my friends.

"Well see you guys tomorro-" I said walking away but a hand grabbed my shirt pulling me back.

"Nu-uh, you promised to take me to that cafe" said Levy pouting as she reminded me of my promise.

"Oh, right. Gome,I almost forgot"

"It OK, as long as you take me and pay for my meal we're all good!" She said smiling happily.

"Can I come?! I heard they have the best cakes in town there!" exclaimed Erza with a glint in her eyes. We just nodded.

"The more the better" I say smiling at her.

"I'll go to. Today's my first shift there so I'll go now." Said Jellal walking next to Erza. 'If your wondering, they are dating'

"Sure! What about you guys?" I asked Gray, Mira, Gajeel and Juvia.

"Busy"

"I need to help my sister and my brother clean the house"

"Don't wanna"

"Juvia has to go to the store and get a few supplies."

"OK. Maybe next time! Bye bye!" I say waving at them while walking to Jella's car. It was a blue Camaro (A/N: look it up)

"Sugoi! Nice ride Jellal" I said looking at his car.

"Well its also my brother's car so" he said rubbing the back of his head. 'Wait did he say brothers?'

"You have brother's?" Me and Levy said surprised. "How did we not know that?" I asked.

"I thought you did. One of them came last week and told me that he met you guys." Said Jellal getting in the car and we followed.

"Shotgun!" Said Erza getting in the front seat while me and Levy groaned getting on the back seats.

"How do they look?" I asked Jellal who was starting the car.

"Here, that's them" he said handing me a picture.

The picture was 3 guys that looked like copy's of Jellal. The blue hair, the weird birth mark. But there eyes expressed different things. The one on the left looked more mature and the one on the right looked more rebellious.

"Your, TRIPLETS!?!" yelled Levy next to me grabbing the picture.

"Yeah. The one on the left is the eldest Mystogan, on the right is the second eldest Siegrain and me in the middle." He said driving to the cafe." The one you met was Mysti." He said now pulling over to the cafe.

"You'll see them inside. They own the cafe." He said getting off the car which surprised us more.

He went and opened the door for Erza and did the same with us.

"Well thank you good sir" I said getting off with Levy by my side.

On top of the cafe was a sing that said 'Fernandez Café'. We went inside only to be greeted by another Jellal. I think this one's Siegrain. He looked at us and gave a small smirk.

"Welcome to the Fernandez Café. I believe its your first visit here." He said and we noded.

"Well pick a table that you'd like. Jellal follow me to prepare you for you're shift." He said motioning his hand to follow him."And its nice to finally meet my baby bros girl. Hes always blabing on how you're so-" he was about to say but Jellal smacked his mouth whit a red face.

"L-let's just go" jellal said dragging his brother away who just smirked.

"They look a lot alike" I said

"Can't tell the difference" said Levy nodding.

"Let's seat over there said Eeza pointing to a table next to a window and we sat down.

The place was really nice. It had white walls with blue linening in some areas. 'Guess they like blue' . The place was also quits full of friend and families. I think I'll come here more often.

"Good afternoon lady's. What can I get you?" said a voice which interrupted my thoughts. I look up to see Jellal smiling at us.

"Ill have a Vanilla shake"I said

"I'll have a slice of the orange sponge cake" said Levy

"I'll have a straw-" said Erza but Jellal cut her off

"Don't worry I know what you want" he said smiling at her which she returned.

We just sat there talking, laughing and eating for a long while without a care of how people looked at us. We stayed there until 8:14 which is when we decided to leave.

"See you guys tomorrow!" I say to Jellal, his brothers and Erza and the waved back. 'He's brothers are really cool'

"Lu-chan, are you sure you can walk alone? I can accompany you." said Levy who had called Gajeel to pick her up 'he he he'

"It OK Levy. You go with Gajeel and if anything happens I'll just Lucy kick them." I said confidently striking a pose which made her giggle.

"Ok. Bye Lu!" She said getting on Gajeels motorcycle he just grunted at me and drove of and I stated walking.

-10minutes later

While I was walking it felt like someone was watching me. I tried to ignore it but couldn't shake that feeling off. I started to panick so I quickened my pace but something grabbed me.

"And where are you going"I know that voice.

I turn around to see Bickslow, Freed and Evergreen smirking. He yanked me back and threw me against an alley wall.

"Ahh! I-Itte" I say rubbing the back of my head.

Then I heard a sinister laugh and looked up to see Laxus.

He grabbed my hair and pulled me which made me scream in pain. He just laughed.

"Let's have some fun, huh?" He said trowing me back. I was gonna Lucy kick him but I think I twisted my ankle. 'It hurts so much!' Guess there's only one thing to do

"HEEEEELP!!!" I yell on top of my lungs causing them to flinch but laughed at me.

"Oi! Leave her alone!"

-----------------------------------------------

Hope you e joyed!

Sorry if its a little crappy and long but I didn't know what to do!

Remember to like and follow!

God bless!

Ja ne!

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

134K 3.4K 14
Lucy Heartfilia and Natsu Dragneel are popular on the school namely Fairy Tail High Academy or FTHA for short. The two of them are the ones the boys...
303K 7.9K 52
Lucy Heartfillia is your average teenage girl that wants to go to Fairy Tail, one of the best schools in magnolia, with an average life until her mot...
169K 5K 55
Fairy Tail Fanfic Fairy Tail Academy is a private academy where werewolves of different packs go to school. Lucy Heartfilia and her friends, Levy McG...
151K 3.6K 34
Natsu Dragneel is the schools bad boy at Fairy Tail High. He's battle scarred from fights and follows his own rules. He rides a motorcycle and wears...