Perfect Disaster (Marianas Tr...

mcdd99

Meeting Marianas Trench changed Jordyns life. They grow a friendship. Joke around. Fight. Fall in love. But c... Еще

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Not A Chapter But Read :)
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Not A Chapter!
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36

Chapter 28

510 12 4
mcdd99

*Josh pov*

Matt left and I stayed beside Jordyn, holding her hand.

Everything's going to be fine. I'm just over thinking this situation.

I let my head fall into my free hand and held back the two tears that we trying to escape my eyes. This happened so fast, everything was fine and then bam...

I leaned back in the chair and listened to that annoying beeping sound of the heart rate monitor. What if something goes wrong? Anything can happen... I have to stop thinking like this.

I gave up and let a tear fall. I heard a shuffle noise and sat up straight. Jordyn moved her legs just a bit and she squeezed my hand faintly.

"Jordyn?" I rubbed her hand. "Disaster?" Her eyes opened a little, like it was too bright in the room.

"Hi." Her voice cracked and she took a deep breath. "By body hurts." She said with a small smile.

"Oh my god." I whispered and stood up. I leaned down and brushed her hair and kissed her. "I'm so glad you're ok." I smiled.

"You cried." She pointed out. I nodded and kissed her again.

"Of course I did." She smiled.

"I love you." She whispered and closed her eyes again, looking exhausted.

"Let me get a nurse." She nodded slightly and I ran out of the room to the front nurses desk. "Jordyn Prescott just woke up."

"Ok, let me check on her." She stood up and another nurse followed her. I leaned on the door frame, still worried. They checked the monitors and I looked at Jordyn. Her eyes were still closed, taking slow breathes. Everything going to be fine.

I heard a beeping noise that wasn't the heart monitor. I stood up straight and watched the nurses.

"What's happening?" I asked. One of the nurses walked over to me and lead me out of the room.

"I'm sorry, but you can't be here right now." She said. "Can you call Dr. Adams over here?" She said to another nurse that was walking by. That nurse ran behind the desk and did what she was told. The other ran back in the room and shut the door. I sat on the chair and tried to breath. What's happening!?

I took out my phone and texted Matt.

'Can you come to the hospital? - Josh'

'On my way - Matt'

I put my phone down and clenched my fist. It's gonna be ok. I have to keep telling myself this. Matt ran down the hall.

"Josh!" He ran up to me. "What happened?" He sat beside me.

"I don't know... She woke up and the nurse checked on her. There was, like, a beep and they kicked me out." I paused and looked at him. "Dude, I'm freaking out. I can't live without her."

"Don't say that." He said sternly. "Everything's going to be fine." I clenched my jaw.

We sat in the silence with Matt telling me 'it's going to be fine' every now and then. The door opened beside us opened and Matt and I stood up. One of the nurses came out and closed the door behind her.

"Is she ok? What happened?" I asked.

"She's going to be ok," I took a deep breath of relief. "You can't see her today, though. She needs her rest." I nodded.

"Thank you." She walked off and I turned to Matt and rubbed my face. "Oh my god." I mumbled into my hands. I sat on the chair and sighed.

"Do you want to get out of here?" Matt asked.

"I will later. I don't feel like I should leave."

"Do you want me to stay?"

"You don't have to." I have him a faint smile.

"Ok." He patted my back. "Tell me when you're leaving, oh and here's your keys ." He gave me my keys, I nodded and he left.

I sat in the chair for the whole day outside of Jordyns hospital room. It started getting late so I figured I should go.

I found my way back home I took out my phone to text Matt.

'Hey, I just got back from the hospital - Josh'

'Let me know how she is tomorrow - Matt'

I walked upstairs, took a shower and just fell on my bed.

I tossed and turned all night last night thinking about Jordyn. I finally got to sleep at five in the morning.

I opened my eyes and sat up. I checked the clock for the time. 10:11. I rolled of the bed and got dressed pretty fast. I grabbed a granola bar for the ride to the hospital.

I got there and headed inside.

"Can I see Jordyn Prescott?" I asked the nurse that was in Jordyns room yesterday. She nodded.

"Go ahead." I found Jordyns room again and opened the door slowly. Not wanting to wake her if she was sleeping. I saw her sleeping on the hospital bed. I closed the door behind me and sat down on the chair beside her bed.

"Hey Riverdance." She mumbled with a smile and opened her eyes.

"Hey." I smiled, glad she still had a bit of sarcasm. "How're you feeling?"

"Better than yesterday." She sat up.

"You look better." I took her hand. "And you scared the shit out of me yesterday." She smiled.

"Sorry." I squeezed her hand lightly. "What happened?" She asked and her smile faded. "All I remember was lights."

"They said it was a truck." She looked up at me, like she realized something.

"Where's mom?" My heart sank and I looked down. "Josh, where's mom?" She asked again and I could hear the worry in her voice. I shook my head slightly and looked up at her. I didnt have to say anything for her to know what the answer was. She sat there shocked and her eyes filled with tears. She covered her mouth and tears started rolling down her cheek. Her hands started shaking.

"Jordyn..." I couldn't finish. I stood up and sat on the hospital bed beside her. "Im so sorry." I wrapped my arms around her and pulled her closer. "I love you so much." I kissed her head. She started crying harder into my chest.

"I-I don't know what to do." She said between a cry.

"Jordyn, I love you. I'll make things perfect again... no pun intended." I felt her laugh under her breath but still cried. She looked at me and her face was red. I wiped her tears but they still kept coming. She put her head in my shoulder. "I'm sorry." She looked at me again with blood shot eyes. I kissed her and she was still shaking. She cried into my chest until her breathing slowed down, falling asleep. I kissed her head and closed my eyes.

I woke with Jordyn holding my hand. I looked down at her and I saw a tear escape from her closed eye.

"Jordyn?" I rubbed her hand. "You ok?" She opened her eyes and nodded against my torso.

"I miss her already." She mumbled. "I don't know what's going to happen."

"Come live with me." I told her. She started crying again and I held her tighter. "I'm sorry."

"It's not your fault... For any of this. And yes."

"Yes?"

"I'll live with you. You're the only family I have." We sat there with Jordyn in my arms. "When can I leave this hell hole?" She asked.

"Want me to check?" She nodded and wiped a tear. I kissed her head and got up, leaving the room. "When is Jordyn Prescott aloud to leave?"

"One moment." The nurse said and started shuffling some papers around. "Three days."

"Thank you." I walked back to Jordyns room and sat on the bed beside her again. "Three days." She let yer head fall on my shoulder.

"I want to go home." She started to lightly cry again. "Or somewhere that isn't here." I hugged her.

"I know. Soon enough you'll be out of here."

Jordyn fell asleep on me again and I felt my phone vibrate in my pocket.

"Hello." I said quietly into the phone, not wanting to wake up Jordyn.

"Hey, how is she?" Matt asked.

"Better. She's heart broken about her mom."

"Does she need anything?"

"I don't think so. She seems exhausted." I told him.

"Is it ok if me and the guys stop by?"

"Of course, but can you wait twenty minutes?"

"That gives us enough time."

"For what?"

"I gotta go bye." Matt said quickly and hung up. I laughed and put my phone down. Jordyn stayed still for a couple more minutes against me.

"I love you." Jordyn mumbled, not warning me she was awake. I smiled.

"I love you too." I kissed her head.

"My body still hurts... And I'm hungry."

"Want me to get you something?"

"No. You're my pillow." I chuckled and grabbed my phone.

"Smile!" I said and took a picture. "I said smile, not look constipated." I gave her a joking smile and she laughed.

"What do you expect? I'm in a hospital."

I showed it to her.

"You look fine." I said. "And that's why I'm tweeting it." She groaned.

'@JoshRamsay: @JordynPescott She's ok!'

I posted it and my phone started ringing in my hands.

"Hello?"

"Come outside!" Matt told me.

"Why?"

"Because me and the guys have chocolates, a pizza, a teddy bear and the hulk of flower bouquets. We need help!"

"I'll be out in a sec." I hung up and put my phone down. "I'll be right back, the guys need me outside." I got up.

"Ok?"

"I'll be right back." I jog ged out the room and walked outside. "What arr you doing?" I laughed. Ian was holding a large pizza, Mike was holding chocolates and a teddy bear and Matt was holding a HUGE rose bouquet.

"We came to see Jordyn." Ian said.

"Everyone keeps staring at us." Mike complained.

"Well, you're holding a teddy bear, chocolates, roses and a pizza outside of a hospital."

"Whatever, we need to get in there but we aren't aloud to bring the fucking pizza!" Matt yelled. "We need a plan."

"Someone go distract the nurses." I said. "Mike you do it!" I told him and took the teddy bear and chocolates from his hands.

"Why me?"

"I don't know. Just... Go... Distract."

"Go flirt with a nurse." Ian said.

"Ugh." Mike stomped through the front doors and walked up to the two nurses. The rest of us waited at outside, peaking inside.

"Do you think it's clear?" Ian asked.

"Go, go, go." Matt said. We all started speed walking, almost running down the hall. We past a corner and waited for Mike. "God, did you start making out with them?"

"Ha. Ha." He said back and took the bear and chocolates. I opened the door to Jordyns room and let the guys go in first.

"Jordyn!" Matt yelled. She laughed.

"Hey guys." Matt put the flowers on the table beside Jordyns bed. Ian and Mike did the same with pizza and the chocolates, but Mike gave the bear to Jordyn. "You guys didn't have to do this."

"Want us to take it back?" Ian asked.

"No! I'm fucking starving." She reached over and grabbed the pizza box. The guys pulled up a chair. Jordyn took a bite of a slice of pizza.

"How are you?" Mike asked.

"I'm... Ok. Just want to get out of here." She said and took another bite of her pizza.

"She's gonna come live with me." I told the guys.

"Ya-a-a-ay." Matt said with a smile. Jordyn looked at me and she gave a faint smile. "I'm just saying it was a bitch bringing in your pizza. Mike had to makeout with a nurse." Jordyn gave a look at Matt and Mike.

"What?"

"I didn't makeout with her." Mike rolled his eyes but laughed. "I had to 'distract' them so we could bring your fucking pizza. Your welcome." Jordyn laughed.

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

15K 254 24
Ashley is the typical kind of girl. Little beautiful brown hair girl living her own life, dowtown Moncton, not bothering anyone. She can't handle he...
49.3K 1.1K 52
Matt and Josh bump into each other in a coffee shop. Literally. As they talk more, they find that they have more in common than they originally thoug...
31.5K 733 14
Alice is placed under witness protection after something from her past puts her in immediate danger. Relocated to Vancouver, she meets Josh Ramsay th...
10.8K 359 33
How do you learn to live again after a terrible tragedy? When part of your heart has been ripped from you, and you feel every day, like you should...