She- (MB Edition)

By Jazzyismindless

She's gorgeous. She's Smart. She's Everything I Want. And If I Can't Have Her She'll Be Dead... More

She- (MB Edition)
Chapter Two
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10

Chapter 11

5.7K 463 242
By Jazzyismindless

Your eyes slowly opened as your head spun, causing your sight to be uneven and misty. Your head felt like it had been smashed with a dumbbell and you could almost feel the bump developing on your head. Your entire body seems to ache and when you went to touch your head in agony, you realized your hands were tied to one another with rope. The moment you came to this realization you immediately felt a strike of panic in your heart and you began to savagely twist and turn your body, pulling at the ropes around your hands. Surprisingly, your legs were free.

The smell of pine, lake, and freshly cut grass flooded your nose as you finally paid attention to your other senses. You looked around for a quick second and realized you were in a secluded forest.

Suddenly, everything that had happened with Prince finally rushed into your mind. His shocking room, his disturbing secret, the confession, the gun, and the bang to the head, you dropped your head and cringed. You knew Prince had to be up to this.

“Prince!!” you screamed struggling to look around…silence.

“PRINCE!” You screeched once again. Your voice seemed to echo through the woods and suddenly you felt someone’s warm finger come into contact with the back of your neck, tracing down to the middle of your back. The light, feathery touch made your spine shiver and you could feel the goose bumps on your arms growing.

“Shh I’m right here.” He groaned in your ear calmly.  When you felt him unexpectedly come into contact with your skin you jumped and snatched your head around to face him. But your eyes didn’t land upon a sweet, tan boy with a large afro and oversized clothes; no instead you came face to face with a disrupt, delusional boy in a eerie green mask, the same mask he used to stalk you in.

“Prince take that off.” You replied lowly, eyeing the mask in disgust and fear.

“How come? Prince mumbled walking over so he could completely face you without you struggling to look at him.

“It’s scary…and it’s not you! You’re a sweet, funny kid, n-not this monster!” you shouted. You felt your eyes burning with tears, you were afraid, desperate, and confused. You needed to get out of there and you weren’t sure how.

Prince stared at you through the holes in the mask allowing him to see and grinned.

“You’re so beautiful when you’re scared.” Prince whispered running his hand softly across your face. When his hand came into contact with you, you twitched and tried to pull away. One Prince noticed you trying to pull away he grew upset and snatched you by the hair and pulled your face within inches of his.

“Please stop, you’re hurting me.” You whimpered slowly trying to pull away.

“Tell me you love me.” Prince replied glaring into your eyes. You could see the glint of insanity in his deep brown eyes.

“Prince.” You said in a cracked voice.

“Say you love me!” Prince ordered throwing your face into the dirt. He quickly got up and stood over you as he repeated the sentence over and over again, “Tell me you love me!”

Every time he asked he would kick or punch you, harder and harder, causing your face to become battered and bloody. Your left eye was becoming swollen and the blood from your mouth was dripping all over the wood and grass.

“Tell me!” Prince repeated, kicking you in the stomach. You cried out in a crackling, inhumane tone and began to struggle to crawl away. You used your tied hands to pull at the grass and drag your battered body as Prince watched in amusement, laughter filling the empty woods.  

No matter how much you pulled yourself, you never seemed to go far enough. After a few minutes of watching you drag your body, Prince would come behind you and pull you back to where you began.

“Stop it!” You cried out in frustration. “Just let me go Prince!” you continued in desperation.

Prince crouched down and grabbed your face with both his hands, picking you up so you could face him.

“Why do you have to make things so complicated (YN)? Just say yes and let the future fall into place!” Prince said, with a mixture of pleading and demanding in his voice.

Suddenly you felt something cold against you skin and peaked down and broke down into tears…it was a gun.

You immediately looked up Prince fearfully and began to attempt to talk,

“P-Please P-Prince I d-d-don’t want t-to die!” you plead through tears.

Prince took the gun and pointed it to your temple and began to count,

“1, 2, 3…”

“Okay Prince I love you! Just please don’t kill me, we can run away together and everything…but please!” you finally yelled, beginning to weep.

Prince’s face slowly twist into a sick, pleased smile and without warning he whipped you across the face with the gun, causing a puddle of blood to shoot from your mouth.

“You lie so bad.” Prince whispered into your hair. He reached out and wiped the blood that was pouring from your mouth and wiped it on his sweater. Prince grabbed your chin and turned you in his direction as he began to clean you up,

“Everything would be so perfect if you just loved me. Just so easy…but you just have to complicate things. I already planned out our entire life together…” Prince said gently wiping your blood.

“But you just keep fucking it up.” Prince added, raising his voice.

You just looked upon Prince, searching his eyes for sympathy or sanity…but his eyes were just dark and unforgiving. You shut your eyes tightly and continued to weep a Prince continued to clean up your battered face.

*

You weren’t sure exactly how long you had been in the woods with Prince...but it felt like hours. The sky was still dark and the moon’s bright light still glowed over your head. You were lying, tied up, in Prince’s arms as he slowly hummed in your ear. You could tell he was dozing off to sleep by how light his touch was.

After hours of trying to get free from the ropes, you had given up and was now sitting still between Prince’s arms. Slow streams of tears were still dripping from your cheeks as Prince’s hands traveled on your body. He slowly rubbed in-between your legs and around your hips as he groaned,

“Does that feel good?” in your ear.

You just sat in silence and discomfort trying to think of a way out. You repositioned yourself so that you were sitting on top of your hands, in attempt to cover your body from being touched by Prince. While sitting on your hands, you felt something hard in your back pocket.

“What the hell?” you slowly wondered to yourself. You used your fingers to feel around the object and realized it was the same screw driver that you had used to open Prince’s bedroom door a few hours ago.

You looked besides you to see Prince’s sleepy eyes staring back at you. You gave a fake grin and used both your hands to climb onto your knees and then crawled onto Prince’s body so that you were straddling him.  Prince looked up at you through his beautiful brown eyes and leaned down and kissed him deeply.

Using your kisses as a distraction, you reached into your back pocket with both hands and grabbed the screw driver.

“I love you- so much.” Prince whispered in between kisses.

“I know.” You mumbled slowly bringing the screw driver towards Prince’s body,

“I love you too.” You added, stabbing the screw driver into his neck.

As cried of pain echoed through the woods, you quickly got up and began to run through the woods. Prince laid on the floor in pain as blood gushed from the side of his neck rapidly. He reached up and cautiously tried to stop the bleeding using his bare hands, but with no success.

Prince grit his teeth angrily and grabbed the gun in his sweater and began to chase after you in the woods, with his trail of blood following close behind.

“1, 2, 3, 4…” Prince counted, releasing a bullet with every number.

You continued to run hastily through the woods, bumping into trees, stumbling over branches and scratching your body against rocks, but you kept going. You could hear the popping sounds from the gun behind you and you could feel your heart racing.

You stomach was jumping up and down and you felt as if you were inches from throwing up.

“(YN)!” Prince screamed, chasing after you.

Your grey sweatshirt was now almost completely stained and ripped up, your hair was wild and undone, and your face was scratched and swollen.

“5, 6, 7…” Prince counted down, still firing in tune with every number.

You continued to run seeing the lake’s waters in the distance…almost there.

“8” Prince shouted, shooting once again.

You felt something hot run through your side and you suddenly came crashing to the floor, unable to stop the fall because of your tied hands.

Your body came into full contact with the ground and it felt as if the entire side of your body was numb and tingling. You were shot. You screamed out in agony as you felt the blood beginning to drip from the wound. You looked around the dark woods and saw a few feet away the dead body of a police officer. Maggots were beginning to feed on him and his eyes were open, staring at you through empty, cold eyes; you recognized him as one of the officers that had come to your house.

Your heart dropped and you screamed again, hoping to be saved.

Behind you, you could hear the footsteps of someone approaching and you knew it was Prince. You turned and looked at him as his dark shadow covered your body…flooding you with darkness.

Ahhh!

You sprang up and looked around in panic as doctors covered in white ran around trying to calm you. You went to try and use your arms but noticed they were at your sides, covered in white wrap. You looked down at your entire body and noticed you were wrapped up completely in a white suit, avoiding you from being able to use your arms.

At this moment you finally looked around and noticed you were in an all white room with a single window at the top. Five or six doctors were all surrounding you trying to hold you down as you struggled to get up.

“He’s coming! No, he’s coming!” you screamed over and over again. Tears began to stream from your eyes as you bounced up in down in urgency.

In the corner of the room, two female doctors talked silently among each other.

A curly haired young doctor leaned in and spoke with the older, blonde one beside her in silence.

“Who’s coming? What is that patient talking about?” the young doctor asked silently.

The blonde doctor looked around for a second, as if checking to see If anyone was listening, and then answered,

“This girl is suffering from schizophrenia….one of the voices in her head she named Prince. A few months ago she lost it and killed her father, neighbor, and a police officer, all blaming it on Prince.”

“So this boy never existed?” the young doctor inquired, eyeing you from the corner of her eye.

“No. He was completely made up in her head.” The older doctor answered.

The young doctor’s eyes enlarged as you slowly turned around and looked at you dumbfounded.

You looked at her and smiled at her crookedly and replied in a cracked, small voice,

“Check your window, he’s at your window.”

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

853K 13.7K 28
Hi, I'm Sam. I was only 14 when I lost a big part of my life but I couldn't keep that holding me back from living a good life. I put up with school...
8.3K 227 19
Y/N is living a hard and tough life! Your Catholic, and can't do ANYTHING a regular teenage girl wants to do, It's all because of your religion. Ever...
28.1K 1.1K 86
Princeton, Prodigy, Roc Royal and Ray Ray are in a boy band called Mindless Behavior. What happens when Princeton meets a girl? Her name is Bella. Sh...
462K 3.8K 40
This is for all of you Princeton lovers... So yea...