My Irish Babe (A Niall Horan...

By bbyjohnny

THIS WAS MY FIRST STORY SO DONT JUDGE ME. 😂 Abby Somers was just a normal girl living with her 3 brothers an... More

My Irish Babe (A Niall Horan Fanfic)
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25 Part 1
Chapter 25 Part 2
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35

Chapter 12

224 3 0
By bbyjohnny

DRAMA.DRAMA.DRAMA. It's in this chapter! Feedback please? Bye loves! -Savannah

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 12: Abby's POV

"Ms. Somers, I heard about your grandmother... How are you feeling right now?" "To be honest, scared.." "Why so?" "Well when...she.. was alive, I never had to care about where my brothers got their next meal or a place to live." "Abby, if you need any help, finacially, physically, or mentally, you always have the school and personally, me." I was literally in tears. "Thank you so much." The bell rung sying it was the end of the day so I got up and walked out of her room. Thank goodness, nobody noticed me crying. I walked to my locker and grabbed my belongings and headed home. As I walked out the door, Landon was waiting in the same place that we talked yesterday. "Hey Landon!" "Oh hey Abby... I hoped to see you here." "Hah, Landon what's up?" "Abby... I heard about your grandma and how you took custody of your brothers... Abby, I have an apartment that has 6 rooms. You can... umm... stay in my apartment with your brothers if you want.." "Oh my gosh, really?" "Of course.. Anything you need" "Thanks Landon.." I got teary eyed before he engulfed me in a bear hug. I swear we hugged for like 10 minutes. We then let go and I kissed him on the cheek. "Bye Landon!" With that I ran to my car.

I finally had a home and it finally felt like life was starting to become normal again.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.7K 57 11
A girl and a boy. They met each other at a town hospital and they fell in love. The girl has cancer and she has 3 years to live. The boy has been v...
1.2M 46.5K 71
(Y/n)'s life has been uneventful since she's transferred to a new school a few months ago. However, with the top class in the school coming to tutor...
311 1 24
(This is based off of something that happened to me but I ended up letting my brain spiral at one point.... very dramatic!) A young teenage girl find...
17 0 13
Y/n is a girl who doesn't believe in love at first sight until a famous actor moves into her neighbourhood, the two become inseparable. Will Aidan be...