Chapter 13

Hey loves! Do you like my story so far? Comment! Bye loves ! -Savannah

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 13: Niall's POV

As I was walking out of school, without Angela, I seen Abby and one of the twins talking again. I don't know but those guys give me the creeps. Wait what's going on? Are they really hugging again? Was Abby almost crying? Why should I care! She's not my girlfriend.... OH HECK TO THE NO! She just kissed him on the cheek! Ughh! I think I'll follow her and talk to her.

------Abby's POV------

I can't believe I just kissed him! YAY! And he offered me his home! How gracious! Woah... Here comes Niall... Without Angela? This is weird! She is like a leech to him! Well if he is coming over here by himself then it must be important. "Hey Abby.." "Hey Niall! Where's Angela?" "Oh she is going home in her car today!" "Haha Niall!" "So Abby I have a question for you... Do you like Landon?" "I don't know Niall... Why are you asking?" "I just umm... Wanna make she my friend is being treated right.." "Okay thanks Niall but I really have got to go!" "Wait Abby! Can I.. Umm.. Have your number so that we can text later?" "Sure Niall!" I wrote my number down on a napkin and gave it too him! "Bye Ni!" "Bye Abby!" I hopped into my car and got a call from who I thought was Niall... But it was a detective.