Chapter 31

Thanks for all the reads and votes! Love you guys! Bye loves 😘 -Savannah

------------------------------------- --------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 31: Logan's POV (Before Abby's fall)

Look at her. Trying not to fall. So embarrassing. Jon always steps on her feet. I kinda wish I was him right now, stepping in her feet and all. But they are getting close to the edge... And they are gonna run into Tracy... Jon just ran into Tracy... Abby's pushed backwards... In a reaction, I ran up there to catch Abby because she might break a bone or spring something. Abby is falling... And boom, she falls in my arms. Thanks goodness I-ii... I caught her. This was never suppose to happen! I was supposed to hate her! I let Abby down on her feet and I head for the gymnasium.

^^^^^Abby's POV^^^^^

Logan let me down on my feet and ran out the auditorium doors. I followed him until we got to the gymnasium. It was empty except for Logan and I. Logan was in the middle of the gymnasium with his back towards me.

*****A= Abby*****

*****LO= Logan*****

A: Logan? (Sets her hand on his shoulder)

LO: Don't touch me Abby.

A: (A little taken back and hurt) Okay. I just wanted to say I'm sor-

LO: Don't say it Abby. Please.

A: But I mean it.

LO: Don't.

A: Why not?

LO: Cause I don't want you to say something that's not true. I'm the one that needs to be apologizing. But I can't. I just can't. (Turns and looks to Abby with misty eyes) Don't try to fix me. Please. What do you want? (Drops to his knees) Cause if you tell me right now I will do anything for you. Just tell me.

A: (Drops to her knees beside Logan and holds his face in her hands) Look at me, you are perfect. Nobody can ever tell you different.

LO: But you don't love me...?

A: I'm saying there is a chance between us. A small chance. But I'm dating Niall right now and if we ever break up, I will consider you. I promise. (Kisses his cheek)

LO: Okay Abby. Lets go before someone starts to worry about us. Shall we? (Holds arm out to chauffeur her out of gym)

A: We shall.

My Irish Babe (A Niall Horan Fanfic)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें