Chapter 18

Hello my readers! Vote and comment please! Bye loves ! -Savannah

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 18: Abby's POV

The headlines also said that there was definitely gang violence involved. The only possible way that Niall could've known that this shooting was going on is if he was in the same gang! HE REALLY IS IN SAMMY'S GANG! Omgosh! Wait, what time is it? 7:30. I should probably get going to school after my little panic attack and find Niall. "Matthew will you take the boys to school again?" "Sure Sis!" "Thanks Matthew!" I walk out the door and head on to school.

As I'm driving, the radio starts talking about the shooting again. I have to shut the radio off because I was so distracted by it.

When I got to school, I parked right beside Niall's truck. I hopped out and practically ran inside the school. Suddenly, I bumped into... Landon. Gosh, I don't need this right now! "Hey Abby!" "Hey Landon, I really have to go but I'll talk to you later!" "Ok..." He sounded a little hurt but I Niall is my first priority today. As soon as I turn the corner to find Niall and I hit somebody again! Thank the Lord it's Niall!

"NIALL! I need to talk to you!" I grab him by the wrist and drag him into the janitor's closet.

"Woah! Abby what's going on?"

"Niall, I need to ask you something!"

"Okay Abby, ask away darling..."

Wait did he just call me darling!!!!

"Umm Niall, how did you know the shooting was going to happen?"