Kiss the Girl; {A Niall Horan...

Av PasleyStyles_143

I writing this for my best buddy Allie. Were the tits. ANYWAY This is a on going story until its obviously fi... Mer

Prolouge+Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16;
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32

Chapter 11

298 9 0
Av PasleyStyles_143

A week or so later I was sleeping alone. Niall and the pther boys has to tour Europe for interviews and photoshoots so they left Annabella and I in charge. I miss Niall so much. Ive been sleeping in his shirt just to try to feel like hes there, but its not the same. I can tell Annabella misses Harry too (even though she wont say it). I wish theyd come home.

I said goodnight to Annabella, "Goodnight, see you for tomorrow."

"Whats tomorrow?" She asked.

"Really?"

"Im just kidding," Annabella giggled, "See you for our birthday."

I smiled and went to my room and shut the door as I checked my phone. I got one new text from Niall;

Happy almost birthday, princess! I love you so much and Im so sorry I couldnt make it home in time. But when I get home Ill make it up to you by taking you out somewhere special so I can give you your gift. Love you. Sweet dreams ;*

I smiled and responded;

Thanks, and you dont have to get me anything. I just wish you were home. And I love you more, I hope your dreams are sweeter <3

After I climbed into bed and turned off the lamp my phone buzzed;

Too bad, I already did XD. And I know, believe me, I wish I was there too, and NU-UH I love you the mostestestest. End of story. And Im sorry but I know my dreams will be sweeter because there Ill get to see you;)

I blushed;

Good night, Niall =)

I closed mt eyes, then I decided to check my phone one last time. There was a picture of a small wrapped box with a read bow on top. The text read;

Good night, princess, see you in afew days. ps. Ill just leave this here for you to ponder. Happy birthday <3

~

"Happy birthday to Allie! Happy birthday to Anna! Happy birthday to AllieandAnna, happy birthday to you!"

My eyes snapped open, "What?" I said. I stopped and listened, then I heard Annabella scream. Whats going on? I looked at the clock, 9;35. I went out of my room and slowly walked down the hall, "Anna?" I called softly.

I walked into the living room. the boys are home! "Niall!" i exclaimed.

He turned from where he sttod, talking to Liam and smiled, "Happy birthday, Allie."

I smiled and jumped into his arms, "I missed you." I said, looking up at him.

Naill stared at me  for a moment, then he smiled at me, "I missed you too, sweetheart." I kissed him. I smiled into it and he held me tighter, almost needy.

"Alrighty," Louis said, clapping his hands together, "Thank you birthday girls, Niall, and Harry for a preview of tonight but I think you should at least try to control yourselfs."

I pulled away and looked over at Annabella and Harry, who broke from their passionate hello a second or two after Niall and I. I watched him pulled her closer so her head rested on his chest and he kissed her head, "Youre just jealous." She said to Louis as she melted into Harry.

Louis gave her a blank expression and everyone laughed. This is going to be the best birthday ever.

~

Today has been fantastic. We didnt do a whole lot, we just hung out, which was okay with me. Then Niall announced that he and the boys were taking us to a fancy restruant to celebrate.

"Oh no," Annabella said, "You dont have to, and besides, I dont have anything to-"

"But we want to, love." Harry said as he tucked a piece of hair behind her ear," Im taking you somewhere fun afterwards. And dont worry about what to wear. I took care of that, you go get ready." He nodded towards their bedroom door.

Annabella blushed, "Alright." Then she left.

"I better get ready too." I said before I kissed Niall quicly and went to my room."

~

I was worried that Haarry wouldve gotten her a dress made better for a prostitute, but I was pleasantly suprised at the flowing, mid thigh, strapless gold dress my sister was wearing.

"You look gorgeous, my dear." Niall said, complimenting my hair down and my red my red spagetti strapped, knee length dress.

"Thank you, handsom." I complimenteed him back as I tied his tie. He smiled as I finished.

"Lets go or well be late." Zayn said as he plucked his wallet from the table near the door.

"Hes right, lets go." Harry said, taking Annabellas hand.

~

Dinner was out of this world. The restruant was nicely lit with flowers everywhere and elegant paintings on the walls as soft, classy music filled the air. We sat towards the back of the restruant and all ordered something different, only to end up everyone sharing. Then for desert they brought out 7 cupcakes and put lit candles into two of them. The boys sang happy bithday to us again and we blew out our flames, then clapping followed.

"Where did you say you were taking me?" Annabella asked Harry.

"I cant tell you. Its a suprise." She huffed and Harry leaned in and kissed her temple, "Dont be sad. Youll love it."

Annabella loooked at him, "If you say so."

"Wheres that smile I love? Hm? Wheres that smile?"

She giggled and kissed him. a surge of rage shot through me. I love Annabella and I love Harry but I dont understand why I hate them being together. Maybe its because I can see where their relationship endds. Harry is repetive, I couldve told you how he functioons when it comes to loove before I even met him. Annabella is my sister and I love her and I swear to God if she gets her heart broken by this jigalo Im gonna-

I felt Nialls hand on my knee. I glanced at him to see him giving me a look. I shook my head and took his hand.

~

Once we were done eating we made our way outside. Liam called a cab and it pulled up and we piled in, "See you tomorrow boys. And Allie." Harry said before he slammed the car door shut and head down the street in the other direction with Annabella.

I was on edge the whole way home, even with Niall tracing shapes in my palm like he does when Im anxious. I was just happy to get home, in my room with Niall, and good nights already said to the other boys.

I took my heels off and rubbed my eyes, "Niall?" I asked in a sift voice.

"Hm?"

"Could you unzip me?" I asked.

"Yeah." A second later I heard the zipper, then another second passed and I heard Niall take in a sharp breath. Honestly I dont care, Im exacusted.

When he was finished I dropped the dress and grabbed of of Nialls shirts and put it on. When I turned back aroud I saw him starring at me, then he looked away, flushed.

"What?" I asked, smiling. He just shook his head and started tugging at the knot of his tie.

I smiled wider and walked over and made him scoot back towards the head of the bed and sat infront of him, then I started to undo my previous work. When I finished I pulled the tie from his collar and tossed it towards the dresser, but I missed, "Shit." I said as I went to pick it up.

Niall stopped me, pulled me back, and crushed his lips to mine. I kissed him back for a minute, then I felt his hand linger up my spine and stop at my bra hook. I hesitanted alittle and Niall felt it, detaching our lips.

"Oh Allie, Im so sorry, "He said, sounding more guilty than he was, "I know you said you werent ready. I dont know what came over me. Im sorry, I dont want to ppush you into anything that you dont want to do. I-"

I pressed my index finger to his lips, "I never said I didnt want to. So dont apologize." I said before I moved my finger and respced it with my lips as I started to unbutton his dress shirt. I felt Niall relax alittle as he kissed me like he did before, and layed back, taking me with him.

~

Fortsett å les

You'll Also Like

43.7M 1.3M 37
"You are mine," He murmured across my skin. He inhaled my scent deeply and kissed the mark he gave me. I shuddered as he lightly nipped it. "Danny, y...
1.7M 17.3K 3
*Wattys 2018 Winner / Hidden Gems* CREATE YOUR OWN MR. RIGHT Weeks before Valentine's, seventeen-year-old Kate Lapuz goes through her first ever br...
697K 42.8K 106
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
226M 6.9M 92
When billionaire bad boy Eros meets shy, nerdy Jade, he doesn't recognize her from his past. Will they be able to look past their secrets and fall in...