Chapter 27

My heart pounded as Niall and I stood side by side in the elevator. We were quiet as we got off and walked to our hotel room. He went to unlock the door then stopped to look at me. "What?" I smiled sleeply as I rubbed my eyes.

"You sure do make that dress look beautiful," Niall smirked, opened the door and pulled me tight against him, "Too bad Im about to rip it to shreads."

~

We were breathing like we just ran a marathon. I ran my shaking fingers through my disheaved hair, "Shit Niall, youve been holding out on me." I breathed.

Niall propped his head up on a pilloe and pulled me into him, "I think I can say the same about you, love."

I smiled and pulled the covers over us. Niall smiled and kissed me softly, then layed me down himself and held me closer to him.

~

A month later Niall and I were back at our flat, with the boys, happily married. Ill admit, I thought the stress of being married would ruin Niall and I, but its exactly the way it was before, we just wear rings now.

Im alone with Zayn and Louis doing homework and they watched tv, "Uhg..." I groaned as I dropped my pen and massagued my temples.

"Need some help?" Louis asked.

"Yeah, its this bi-"

"No Allie, I dont accually care. I never payed attention in science, nor went to college."

I looked up at him and he was smiling, "Shut up, Lewis."

"Shut up, Allison." He snapped.

I laughed then I felt a sudden wave of sickness wash oveer me, "Oh God..." I said as I stood up, holding my stomach.

"You okay?" Zayn asked.

"Yeah, Im-" But Im not. I sprinted to my bathroom and slammed the door shut behind me.

My ponytail held my hair back for me as I threw up everything Ive eaten this past week. When I was sure I was done I flushed the toliet and whiped my mouth.

"Allie, are you alright?" It was Zayn.

"Yeah Im fine." I said as I squirted toothpaste onto my toothbrush.

"Do you want us to-" Louis started.

"Dont call Niall." I said hastly. He went with Harry and Liam for some individual photoshoots.

"I was going to ask you if you wanted us to go buy you a pregnancy test..."

~