Chapter 11

A week or so later I was sleeping alone. Niall and the pther boys has to tour Europe for interviews and photoshoots so they left Annabella and I in charge. I miss Niall so much. Ive been sleeping in his shirt just to try to feel like hes there, but its not the same. I can tell Annabella misses Harry too (even though she wont say it). I wish theyd come home.

I said goodnight to Annabella, "Goodnight, see you for tomorrow."

"Whats tomorrow?" She asked.

"Really?"

"Im just kidding," Annabella giggled, "See you for our birthday."

I smiled and went to my room and shut the door as I checked my phone. I got one new text from Niall;

Happy almost birthday, princess! I love you so much and Im so sorry I couldnt make it home in time. But when I get home Ill make it up to you by taking you out somewhere special so I can give you your gift. Love you. Sweet dreams ;*

I smiled and responded;

Thanks, and you dont have to get me anything. I just wish you were home. And I love you more, I hope your dreams are sweeter <3

After I climbed into bed and turned off the lamp my phone buzzed;

Too bad, I already did XD. And I know, believe me, I wish I was there too, and NU-UH I love you the mostestestest. End of story. And Im sorry but I know my dreams will be sweeter because there Ill get to see you;)

I blushed;

Good night, Niall =)

I closed mt eyes, then I decided to check my phone one last time. There was a picture of a small wrapped box with a read bow on top. The text read;

Good night, princess, see you in afew days. ps. Ill just leave this here for you to ponder. Happy birthday <3

~

"Happy birthday to Allie! Happy birthday to Anna! Happy birthday to AllieandAnna, happy birthday to you!"

My eyes snapped open, "What?" I said. I stopped and listened, then I heard Annabella scream. Whats going on? I looked at the clock, 9;35. I went out of my room and slowly walked down the hall, "Anna?" I called softly.

I walked into the living room. the boys are home! "Niall!" i exclaimed.

He turned from where he sttod, talking to Liam and smiled, "Happy birthday, Allie."

I smiled and jumped into his arms, "I missed you." I said, looking up at him.

Naill stared at me  for a moment, then he smiled at me, "I missed you too, sweetheart." I kissed him. I smiled into it and he held me tighter, almost needy.

"Alrighty," Louis said, clapping his hands together, "Thank you birthday girls, Niall, and Harry for a preview of tonight but I think you should at least try to control yourselfs."

I pulled away and looked over at Annabella and Harry, who broke from their passionate hello a second or two after Niall and I. I watched him pulled her closer so her head rested on his chest and he kissed her head, "Youre just jealous." She said to Louis as she melted into Harry.

Louis gave her a blank expression and everyone laughed. This is going to be the best birthday ever.

~

Today has been fantastic. We didnt do a whole lot, we just hung out, which was okay with me. Then Niall announced that he and the boys were taking us to a fancy restruant to celebrate.