Coma (Percy jackson fanfictio...

By poseidon-cabin3

what will happen if Percy goes into a coma ? Are there anymore problems coming his way? More

chapter 1 : Into a coma you go !
Time flow...
Ideas?!
Twist in plot !!!
War
Changes...
End of the world ?
Nope! The world still has hope.....
Recovery?
Thinking....
No update
Twist in plot AGAIN !
Thanks to all
Consequences
A chapter that I have no idea what to name it as
What is going on ?!
Is there hope ???
Decisions( sort of)
A/N
Just fyi
The suffering T-T
XOXO
Superheroes
Rewrite!

Answers

9.6K 171 40
By poseidon-cabin3

Let's see what is the answer?!
------------------------------------------
Annabeth's Pov
With a wave of Gaia's hand, the soil around Gaia piled up and solified. Within seconds, a figure was lying on a bed. He has messy  jet black hair.
Don't tell me. That is..is Percy!
Everyone looked at Percy with shock.
" What are you going to do ? " Jason asked warily.
" You will see , Jason Grace. You will see. " Gaia said wickedly.
I tried to get out of the ground. To save Percy. What ever Gaia is planning on doing is bad.
Really bad.
But I can't move my legs.
I looked helplessly as Gaia chanted in Ancient Greek.

με την αιώνια ζωή μου , εγώ θα σας ευλογήσει για να ξυπνήσει , αλλά θα πρέπει να ακολουθεί αυτό που θα σας επαινώ (translation: with my eternal life , i will bless you to wake but you shall follow what I will command you )

After chanting , Gaia turned pale. That must had cost her lots of energy.
Slowly, Percy got up in an unnatural way. He looked the same. Eyes are opened. But he is expressionless. Even if Percy is awake from his coma , he still can't move as Gaia has took control over him.

But for that Gaia got tired, and the soil under my foot starts to soften , allowing me to get out easily.
Everyone quickly got up from the ground and continued the fight.

I became Percy's target.
-------------------------------------
Good job, juliafredrikaa. You got it correct !!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.5M 35.9K 28
Highest rank #298 in Fanfiction They could not believe that they were stalking a teenager! Them the Avengers were spying on some kid because he had a...
4.9M 146K 53
Addison is gay and has a massive crush on a cheerleader at her school. A cheerleader who is supposed to be 'straight'. But as the school year progres...
59K 1.5K 15
a solangelo story :). "You shine," he said, "you know that, right?" Nico rolled his eyes. "Can it, Solace. I'm so going to tease you for this when...
1.7M 45.1K 37
"You can't seriously expect us to go to a school for magic!" "You want us to what?" ~~~~~ Dumbledore sends out a distress call to the demigods. Volde...