I'm Here For You || Niall Hor...

By shorty_bae

More

Intro & Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Author's Note
Chapter 23
Chapter 24

Chapter 25

1 0 0
By shorty_bae

"You ready?" A guy giving me the microphone asked.

I nodded. Something in me didn't want to go up onstage. But I had to. I grabbed it and went up on stage.

"Hello! Who's excited to start the concert?" I asked the crowd. Immediately everyone was screaming when I asked them.

I laughed, "Me too. Trust me. If you guys don't know me my names is Stephanie and I'll be opening. It's only four songs that aren't mine you guys might know then. Then it'll be Five Seconds of Summer. Now let's get start."

-

"You guys are amazing! Hope I'll see you after or even during the concert hope you enjoy the rest of the concert. I leave you with Five Seconds of Summer." I waved and got of stage.

I handed the microphone to the same guy that gave it to me.

"Great show." Niall kissed me.

"Thanks." I say. I hugged him. "So?"

"We got a few minutes." He informed me.

I smiled. Niall grabbed my hand and dragged me into a room. Liam and Zayn were sitting on the couch infront of the TV. Harry and Louis were with some brunette chick.

"Is this where you guys hang out all the time?" I asked Niall, while I sat down on his lap. Niall put his hand on my waist and shift me so my feet would be on the couch next to him.

"Yep." He said not taking his eyes off the screen of the television.

"Zombies?" I looked at the game.

"Yeah." Liam said, not looking at me when he responded.

I wrapped my arms around Niall's neck while keeping my eyes on the game. More and more zombies began to appear and it got harder.

"Shit!" Liam yelled at the screen. He ended up dead in the game.

I laughed. He looked at me looking pissed.

"Do you want to try?" He asked me handing me the control.

I grabbed it from him, "I never learned how to play with an Xbox control before." I giggled hand it back to him.

"Here I'll play." Niall said grabbing the control before Liam did.

"Hey." Niall, Liam, and Zayn said to Harry once he got near us.

Harry pulled up my legs and sat on the couch where my legs were laying then put them on top of his legs.

"Hey what's up?" I asked Harry.

Harry shrugged his shoulders, "Nothing."

"Who was that girl..?" I tried to asked.
"Steph?" someone asked for my attention. I turned my head around. It was Louis.

"Yeah?"

"I want you to meet Eleanor, my girlfriend." Louis reached for her, putting his arm around her shoulders.

"Oh hey!" I say, trying to get up.

"Babe." Niall said.

"Sorry if he wasn't playing I would get up and greet you properly."

"It's okay I'll come." Eleanor said walking up to me.

I opened my arms to hug her.

"Guys you will be up in a couple of minutes." Paul said opening the door.

Everyone be nodded.

"Hey you guys should go shopping someday? You know girls day." Louis suggested.

"Yeah that would be great. It will be better to go a double date."Eleanor added.

"Okay. Niall and I will sacrifice ourselves to go shopping." Louis said. Eleanor giggled.

"When should we go?" Eleanor soon turned to me.

"We should go when we're in Dallas. We won't have time tomorrow and you guys should spend the day off together." I suggested to them.

"Yeah sounds good." Eleanor said to me.

The door opened and close. Lou and Lux entered through it. She immediately came running towards the couch, giggling.

Harry extended his arm to her but went to me instead.

"Play." She said to me wanting for me to reach and carry her.

"You want to play?" I asked her. Lux nodded I response.

"Okay. Let's wait until Niall finish to play, okay?"

She nodded once more. She then walked to Harry.

"Do you want to sit on Harry's lap while we wait?" I folded my legs for her to sit down. She extended her arms to him.

Harry grabbed her and put her on his lap to sit.

"Aw!" Niall said putting the control down.

Lux and I began to making funny faces at each other.

"Who won?" I asked.

"Zayn." Niall answered disappointed.

"Next babe." I say giving him a peak on the lips.

He smiled and gave me a kiss on the cheek while giving me a hug in the side. I looked at Lux as she had a disgust expression on her face.

"They're so cute together." Eleanor commented.

"Thanks." I say.

"Okay lads let's go." Niall said, patting me on my lower back as a sign to get up.

Everyone began to get up and walk out. Once I was up a reached for Lux and carried her with one arm. While my other one was holding Niall's hand.

"Do you want kids someday?" Niall questioned me.

"Yes. Is it weird that I already know what I want to name my first daughter?" I tried to say not making him scared that I had thought about it.

Niall laughed, "Nope. Tell me the name."

"Well I want to name her after my dad." I say not making eye contact with him.

"What's his name? I'm going to meet him someday I want know what's his name."

"Julian. But Julia for a girl." I said.

He nodded.

"You guys will make the cutest family one day." Lou said from behind.

I blushed just thinking about creating a family with Niall. Yet it was still too soon for me to be a mom at fifteen while Niall was just nineteen.

Niall chuckled, "Okay I have to go now."

"Okay have fun!" I yelled trying to be louder than the crowd.

He kissed me and then gave Lux a kiss on the forehead then left.

"Okay so what do you want to do?" I asked Lux.

She looked around finding something new to do. Once she couldn't find anything she shrugged her shoulders.

"Want to see the concert?" I asked her.

She shook her head.

"Color?"

She nodded.

"Okay let's find some crayons and a coloring book." I said setting her down on the floor.

-

Lux and I were in the room coloring on pages. Moments later Lou came in and sat down as if she didn't know what to do.

"Are you okay, Lou?" I asked her while I placed the crayon down and got up to sit on the couch.

She nodded.

"You sure. There's obviously something wrong?"

"Lux is supposed to go back home with her dad cause I was planning to go to the spa on the day off and now he just told me he can't get Lux because he won't be home. I guess I have to cancel spa day and spend the day with this princess." She said kissing her on the head.

Niall came in running, "Hey. Bye."

"Hey." I say. Lux began to laugh at Niall.

I had an idea, "What if I babysat Lux while you go to the spa?"

"Really you would do that?" Lou said surprised that I offered.

"Yes. I love to baby sit Lux. Take her to the park if you want Niall can watch and supervise?" I suggested.

Niall came back out running with new season clothes.

"Babe we are going to baby sit Lux on the day off." I say.

"Babysit? Okay sounds good." He ran and blew me a kiss.

"Okay then it's settled you go and have a relaxing day while Niall and I take care if Lux." I confirm.

"Thank you so much! Niall is one lucky guy. Thanks, love." she hugged me.

"Lux, you and I are going to have fun day with Uncle Niall while mum goes to the spa." I say to her.

"Good job with the 'mum' most of the girls say mommy like your American accents." Lou commented.

"Thanks." I smiled.

Lou got up and left. And hour later Lux fell asleep so Lou came and took her back to the hotel for bed.

"Night, Lux." I say. I sat back down and waited until the show was over.

I grabbed a blanket and pull it over me.

Zayn, Louis, Liam, Niall, and Harry enter the room.

"Hey what are you still doing here?" Liam asked me surprise to see me still here.

"Waiting for you guys of course." I replied.

"Aren't you tired?" Louis asked walking to the black sheet of tent.

Zayn sat next to me. "Not really." I say, laying my head on his shoulder as a pillow.

"Well I am." Zayn said. I looked at him. His eyes looked tired.

"You need this more than I do." I say giving him the blanket. Zayn then laid down on the other side of the couch taking the whole space for himself.

Every one went in the black tent to change out of their concert clothes.

"Zayn go change man." Liam told Zayn.

Zayn got up while he still had the blanket around him. Walked to the tent and came out quickly for us to leave to the hotel.

We all go in the SUV. I sat between Niall and Zayn.

"Are you sure you aren't tired?" Niall looked at me. I wrapped my arm around his and hold his hand with both my arms covering it placing my head on his bicep.

I nodded, "Just a little."

He kissed my head. I smiled.

-

"What are you watching? I asked Niall.

Once we got back in the hotel room he immediately took a shower, put on boxers with a shirt, order food, pulled the sheet to the side and laid in bed.

"Tennis." He replied.

I put my hair in a bun. Pull the sheets down and sat on the bed.

Niall stretched his arm, "Come watch with me."

I crawled next to him. I knew he just wanted him next to him. Just seeing his face with a small smirk.

He wrapped his arm around my shoulders and pulled me in for a hug then gave me a kiss.

"You're so beautiful without makeup." Niall compliment me.

"Thanks, babe." I say giving him a peak on the lips. "So how's the game?"

"It's intense." He said with excitement.

I looked at him and back at the TV screen, "Really?" I asked.

He nodded.

"Yay." I say sarcastically.

I had no idea what was going on. I thought I should understand it since it just a simple game with a small ball hitting it back and forth. I kept looking at Niall every five minutes every time I did he would still have the same expression on his face.

A big smile on his face. I slowly began to go down onto his chest.

Niall's POV

"Yay." Stephanie replied.

I didn't nod at her. I was so into the game.

"I know I already asked you this but are you sure you aren't tired? Because you keep sinking down and you haven't moved in a while." I said not taking me eyes off the game.

She nodded. Pieces of her hair began to fall on her face so I couldn't see if her eyes were open or not.

"Babe?" I say removing her hair out of her face. She was in deep sleep.

She moan moving her head up and down my chest.

For once in my life I'm truly happy in my love life. Maybe its too soon for me to say that I love her. But I could help but say it.

I love you.

I begin to say. I turn my attention back to the television.

-

I woke up. Looked up noticed the television was off. I don't remember turning it off last night. "I must've sleep while watching." I whispered to myself.

I turn to cuddle with Stephanie. My hand landed on the bed searching for her body. I picked my head up from the pillow, "Stephanie?"

The bathroom door opened and closed.

"Morning." Stephanie removed the towel from her head and crawled into bed and gave me a peak on the lips.

I moaned, laid my head back on the pillow.

"Got back to sleep if you're still tired. You fell asleep and left the TV on all night." She giggled.

I smiled then pulled the sheets up to face.

"You look tired go back to sleep." She said once more.

"Okay. But come and lay here with me." I say pulling the sheets up for her.

Stephanie put her hands on her hips. I frowned. She gave up and began to walk towards the bed.

"Fine but I'm sitting up."

"Okay sounds good."

She sat next to me. I slide down onto the pillow and then moved closer to her placing me head on her stomach instead of the pillow.

"You think it will be weird if we started talking about creating a family?" I asked, while her stomach went up and down repeatedly.

"Uh..?" Stephanie began to find her words. "I don't know? This my first real relationship. Probably too soon to be taking about babies?"

I didn't answer.

"Yeah maybe someday. We'll see where life take us." She said.

I put my chin on her stomach, "Okay." I smiled then played my head again.

We kept quiet after the conversation ended. Stephanie began to play with my hair. Which lead me to close my eyes.

~~~Sorry it took me to update after like 3 months so much has happened! One Direction taking a break, realising a new album, and them getting a snapchat like wow!! Hope you all like it and I will start the next chapter asap! Love y'all xxx~~~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

242K 1.3K 33
This is a mix of different animes that have smut in them
98.8K 1.4K 49
𝐈𝐭𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐟𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐭𝐨 𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐨𝐨𝐥 , 𝐀𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐲𝐚𝐡 𝐢𝐬 𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐢𝐧 𝟏𝟎𝐭𝐡 𝐠𝐫𝐚𝐝𝐞, 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐥𝐞 𝐬𝐡𝐞𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐬𝐡...
76.1K 2.9K 6
2 tom dylogii ,,Agony"
101K 3.8K 21
فيصل بحده وعصبيه نطق: ان ماخذيتك وربيتك ماكون ولد محمد الوجد ببرود وعناد : ان مارفضتك ماكون بنت تركي !