Nick Robinson Imagines

Von maddiesnetflix

Nick Robinson Imagines+Song Inspiration ❤️REQUESTS ARE CLOSED❤️ Mehr

Intro
Prom
Imagine For Danixgrace
Please Stay
Imagine for CelestialMusic
Imagine for Allipiexoxo
Ummm...Im back
New Imagines!

Imagine for Trappedinanightmare

3.7K 65 23
Von maddiesnetflix

Song to listen to: Kid In Love-Shawn Mendes
Request: Happy ending

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Olivia's POV)

I wake up and take a look at my clock, because it's only 8 I decide to try to fall back asleep. Just as my head touches the pillow, I hear a commotion in my kitchen and it causes me to sit straight up. I unplug my lamp and creep down the stairs. I cautiously approach the kitchen only to be greeted by Nick with a million ingredients sprawled out over the counter.

"Morning beautiful!" He says before he sees me. "What's with the lamp?...." He asks me while laughing. I put the lamp down on the kitchen table.

"You scared me! I didn't know you were here! I thought you were a robber, I needed a weapon!" I defend my self.

"I told you I was coming over!" He tells me.

"Oh yeah? When?" I ask crossing my arms.

"Yesterd- oh wait never mind. Well I meant to tell you." He laughs, shifting his attention to the pan.

"So what's for breakfast?" I ask him.

"Omelettes duh!!" He says grabbing the eggs.

"I should've known!" I laugh, taking a seat at the breakfast bar.

"How did you sleep?" He asks me.

"Pretty well for someone who woke up to someone who she thought was robbing her." I say.

"Hey, I don't need the sass miss.Olivia!" He turns pointing a spatula at me.

"Whatcha gonna do about it Robinson?" I ask.

"I'll show you what I'm gonna do!" He says running towards me so I make a break for it.

"You'll never catch me alive!" I yell sprinting up the stairs. I run into my room and as I'm about to close the door Nick barges in and tackles me onto the bed.

"No fair you're stronger than me." I pout.

"Sorry babe." He apologizes and gets off. And I hit him with a pillow.

"Oh it's on!" He says grabbing a pillow and hitting me with it. After a few moments of intense pillow fighting something smells like it's burning.

"What's that smell?" I ask him.

"My Omelettes!!" He yells, running out of my room and down the stairs.

"Idiot!" I yell laughing.

"Heard that!" He yells up to me.

I walk downstairs and Nick is waving a towel around like its his job.

"Let me help." I say and go open a few windows and the back door. Then I grab another dish towel and start waving it around. And somehow it became a competition on who could wave it the fastest.

"Ooohh look, Olivia the superior." Nick teases.

"I like the sound of that, maybe I'll get it printed on a shirt." I laugh.

"Let's start over with these Omelettes shall we? You go upstairs and put on some tv, I'll be up in a few with breakfast." He tells me.

"Sounds good babe." I say kissing his cheek before he gets to work cooking.

After 15 minutes I hear a knock on my bedroom door.

"Come innnnnn!!" I yell and Nick opens the door with a tray of his famous Omelettes, toast and fruit.

"You really went all out." I say amazed.

"My Olivia is a princess so I gotta treat her like a princess." He says placing down the food and sitting next to me.

"What do you wanna watch?" I ask him.

"I don't care, as long as I'm with you." He gushes and puts his arms around my waist.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: Hoped you liked it Olivia!!😊

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

773K 28.7K 103
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
417K 25K 84
Y/N L/N is an enigma. Winner of the Ascension Project, a secret project designed by the JFU to forge the best forwards in the world. Someone who is...
70.1K 1.6K 31
!Uploads daily! Max starts his first year at college. Everything goes well for him and his friends PJ and Bobby until he meets Bradley Uppercrust the...
439K 11.5K 62
❝spencer, all this week you've been holding my hands. what about your germ thing?❞ ❝you were more important.❞ hazel finley is a liar. but she's a da...