Please Stay

Song to listen to: Change My Mind- 1D

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Dating Nick is pretty great. He's so sweet, caring, and always knows how to make you laugh. But the distance really gets to you sometimes. He'll come visit you in your hometown for a few days, but he's always going back to California to film. He does everything he can to see you and make your relationship work, but sometimes it gets really difficult. Today he's visiting and you two get to spend the day together.

"From: Nick❤️- Hey beautiful, go outside." Your phone lights up displaying the message.

"How clichè is this?" You laugh to yourself getting up from the couch going outside. And there Nick is standing in front of his car holding daisies smiling at you.

"I missed you so much!" You say giving him a big bear hug and a kiss to go with it.

"I missed you too! I can't believe it's been 2 months." He says with his hands around your waist. "Get in, we are going for a drive." Nick says opening the passenger side door for you.

"What do you have up your sleeve Robinson??" You ask raising an eyebrow at him.

"Trust me!" He laughs.

"Last time you said that we ended up getting lost." You giggle.

"Not this time." He says closing the door and getting in the drivers seat.

Once you two leave your town, you get on a 2 way road and drive on it for an hour.

"Can you please tell me where we are going??" You ask getting impatient.

"Relax we are almost there." He says, putting his hand on your thigh.

"You're crazy." You say shaking your head.

"But I'm your crazy." He smiles as you two pull up to this gorgeous lake.

"Wow...this is beautiful!" You gasp.

"Beautiful scenery with a beautiful girl." He kisses your cheek before both of you get out of the car.

"I packed us a picnic dinner." He says pulling out a basket from the trunk.

"Awww such a romantic." You joke putting your hand over your heart.

"Let's go by the water, eat, and then once the sun sets, we can stargaze." He suggests.

"That sounds perfect." You say taking his hand and you two set up your picnic right by the water.

Once you two were done eating, the sun was set and the stars were out. You two lay on the blanket and look up at the stars.

"I never want to leave." He says pulling you closer to his chest.

"Then don't." You laugh.

"I have to though, I need to fly out to LA tomorrow to film.

"Please don't go. I never get to see you, I love you so much." You complain.

"I love you too. It's so hard for me to leave you all the time." He sighs.

"Please, stay one more day. That's all." You beg.

"Okay, one more night. You're lucky I love you so much." He laughs, placing a kiss on top of your forehead.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hope you guys liked this one! Short, simple and sweet. Check out my Nick/Jurassic World fanfic "Must Be Fate"!!

🌺VOTE IF YOU LIKED THIS IMAGINE🌺