Imagine For Danixgrace

Song to listen to: Wildest Dreams- Taylor Swift🌾
-
(Dani's POV)
I wake up and get ready to go to school. "Why does school start so early" I groan getting out of bed, heading towards the bathroom to brush my teeth and all that basic morning stuff. After I finish applying my makeup I go to my closet and get dressed.

I rush downstairs, running late like usual and grab an apple for breakfast on the go. I hear honking outside and quickly grab my purse and keys. I hop into my best friend Amber's car and we zip off to school.

"Did you do that stupid history assignment?" She asks me.

"Yeah, you're supposed to do your homework." I laugh and she just sighs.

"Well it's not like I'm ever going to need to know what routes Columbus used to get to America." She tries to justify herself.

"Oooohhh you're gonna feel the wrath of Mr.Z" I tease her.

"Yeah whatever." She teases as we pull into the school parking lot. We grab our stuff and get out of the car. My good mood instantly vanishes as we approach the two front doors to the school.

*RRRRRRIIIIIINNNNNNNGGGGG*

"I hate that bell so much." Amber whines.

"No one enjoys the bell." I laugh and close my locker. "I'll see you at lunch. See ya girl!" I hug her and head off to first period science.

I walk into the boring room and see that someone is sitting in the spot next to mine. I sit in the back and it's rare people sit here voluntarily. I go to my seat and sit down next to the mysterious stranger.

"Hi I'm Dani." I greet him and he smirks.

"Nick. Nice to meet you." He says.

"You too. New here?" I ask him.

"Yeah.... I got kicked out of my old school." He chuckles under his breath.

"What did you do?" I ask him but the stupid bell rings and the substitute teacher plays a movie we were supposed to take notes about, but Nick and I just whispered and passed notes throughout the whole class. I took a few notes about the movie here and there. After 45 minutes and 3 kids falling asleep, class is over.

"Hey, hit me up sometime if you ever want some fun." He says slyly and hands me a piece of paper with his number on it.

The rest of my morning classes were mostly a blur. All I could focus on was getting to lunch and telling Amber about Nick.

"You'll never guess what happened in science today." I say and spill all the details about Nick.

"He seems like trouble....be careful." She warns me.

"Yeah yeah. Whatever." I shake her off and finish eating.

I was sad to see that the only class I have one class with Nick but at least it's better than nothing. School gets out and I decide to walk up the street to Taco Bell to get a quick snack. As I'm waiting for my nachos, of all people, Nick walks in.

"Well well well, if it isn't the bad boy." I sarcastically say.

"What are you doing here?" He asks me.

"Getting food. You?" I ask him.

"Same." He responds. And then there's an awkward pause.

"Come with me." He says and grabs my hand as he drags me out of Taco Bell. "Get in, we're going for a little ride." He says hopping into the car.

"Where are you taking me?" I ask him.

"The city. You need some adventure in your life." He says.

"What makes you think you know my life?" I question him, crossing my arms and raising an eyebrow at him.

"When we were talking in science you seemed like you don't have much going on." He shrugs.

"I don't really appreciate this Nick." I say offendedly.

"I'm sorry, I'm only trying to help." He responds half genuinely.

I text my mom and tell her I'm going out with a few friends. And after a 20 minute drive on the freeway, we finally reach the city. And it turns out, it was really fun! We walked around and went to all of these funky stores. He also made up for dragging me out of Taco Bell before I could even get my nachos with taking me to a coffee shop and getting us a huge cinnamon roll. He even bought me a rose.

"We should probably get going." Nick says looking at the time.

"I guess..." I sigh.

"You don't wanna leave?" He asks.

"It's not really that. You just really surprised me. You got kicked out of your old school, you are the typical 'bad boy' with an attitude. But you turned out to be an awesome guy and I genuinely had a good time today." I say stunned.

"I'm just full of surprises." He winks. "C'mon, let's go home." He says smiling and holds my hand.