Nothing like us [Lauren/You]

By Monnie96

What happens when you stumble back into Lauren's life unexpectedly. Will the feelings be erased and long forg... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30

Chapter 11

7.6K 288 26
By Monnie96

I love her, really love her, her hand was resting on a wall in front of her, the shampoo in her hand as she sang the song into it, I figured she was having a little concert on her own. Either way I couldn't wait any longer, my hands gently slipped over her waist and landed on her beautiful belly.

"I knew it, that it was you," she whispered and kissed my cheek. "I can feel your eyes on me from million miles away," she added quietly as my hands started running up and down her belly. "Sing for me baby," I whispered in her ear and she was wearing a little smirk on her face as she turned around to face me. Her hands grabbed mine, her eyes focused on me, her eyebrows furrowed in confusion when she saw me wearing my underwear.

She dropped to her knees and kissed her way up from my knees to my throbbing center, she blowed a little cold air over my underwear and her teeth bit the edge of it. Slowly really slowly she pulled them off and for a second it looked like she was lost down there, I felt so freaking special and beautiful in that exact moment, her eyes were already eating the shit out of me and I had to giggle at her silly face as she shook her head and kissed her way up towards my belly and chest.

'Cause, girl, you're perfect
You're always worth it
And you deserve it
The way you work it
'Cause, girl, you earned it (shit)
Girl, you earned it, yeah

She sang as her hands moved to my back to unhook my bra, it fell slowly to the ground and she was admiring my breasts now. Her face light up as she looked me in the eyes and leaned in for a kiss, "you're so worth it baby."

You know our love would be tragic (oh, yeah)
So you don't pay it, don't pay it no mind, mind, mind
We live with no lies
Hey, hey
You're my favorite kind of night

Our lips met in a clumsy kiss, we were both turned on and a bit impatient. I felt her hands on my back as they were going lower and lower until they hit my ass, she squeezed it gently and I let out a loud and long moan.

"Baby, is there any way that you could wash my back for me? If you're able to do it of course." She teased and I smacked her behind gently as I pulled the shampoo from the floor. I could see her smiling as she turned around. I squirted some of the cold vanillia shampoo on my hand and looked at her beautiful back for one more time before I started running my hands up and down, rubbing the cold shampoo in her back and onto her neck and shoulder. I leaned closer and kissed the little part of her shoulder that I haven't touched yet. I was honestly getting wet just watching her like this, God the things she does to me.

"Thank you my lovely lady, is there any way that you maybe want me to wash yours back too?" I could see her smiling as she turned around. She placed her hands on my hips and turned me around so I was facing the wall. Her fingers touched my shoulders first, then she slowly rubbed the shampoo in my neck and my back, her hands were running slowly really slowly towards my behind, she took her time caressing it I am telling you. When she was done with doing it she slapped my behind gently and my hormones were all over the freaking shower.

I put my head on the wall in front of me, my hands were supporting my weight as her fingers moved up and down my spine. I don't know what came over me when I moaned happily and very very loudly when she pressed her fingers on me a bit rougher. "I don't know what you're doing back there but whatever it is please don't stop."

I could feel her hands moving lower and lower bit by bit, I couldn't stop moaning happily when I felt her lips on my neck. Her hands moved towards my bottom again and I needed her, "baby please," I whispered and she smiled, this was torture. My head was screaming at her to fuck me already but my body liked this little game she was playing.

All of the sudden she stopped touching me and I wanted to turn around and scream at her but I felt her breasts on my back and her hands moving slowly towards my belly.

"You're a bad girl aren't you? Dancing around the stage like a freaking goddess, all of the guys looking at my hot girlfriend, but none of them can make you feel like this. Scream as loud as you want to but I swear that you'll get your punishment right now. Do you want me to touch you and fuck you so you'll forget your name for a second?"
If it's possible to be even more turned on than I was before I don't know but, every inch of my body wanted her.

On that lonely night
We said it wouldn't be love
But we felt the rush
It made us believe it was only us (only us)
Convinced we were broken inside (shit), inside (shit)

Her lovely arms grabbed me roughly and turned me around, she pressed my body on the wall, took my hands and pushed it above my head. Her breasts pressed on mine, I grabbed the back of her head and she smiled when I pulled her into a hot passionate and anything but gentle kiss.

I could feel my nipples getting hard and the moan that escaped my lips made her smile into my mouth. "So fucking ready for me aren't you?" I nodded without thinking, it was something new, this experience was totally new for us, she has never spoken to me like that. I guess she was mad for the new choreography in our latest music video, "I'll give it to you cause you're worth it." She sang sweetly.

Her lips moved from my ear down my neck and my shoulder to my collarbone, and towards my nipple, I can't describe the feeling when her tongue licked my exposed part and she kissed me all around it. Her hand slowly grabbed the other breast and caressed it.

I couldn't stop moaning as she was rubbing and kissing, exploring my breasts. My head fell back onto the wall the cold water running down my breasts and belly as she was leaving open mouthed kisses all over the place. She smiled as she put her teeth a bit under my right breast, "I'll show you, to who you fucking belong," she said seductively as she bit down and left a little mark on me. "No hickeys Y/N," I moaned but she made another one somewhere between my neck and shoulder. As much as I wanted to keep us a secret I also didn't care about those hickeys, it felt too good to care.

The kisses she left down my breasts, my belly, even my thigh were so sweet but so rough at the same time. My legs automatically parted when she came to the right place. She smiled at me when she saw that I needed her there but being a little tease that she is she kissed my inner thighs first, moving from one side to the other.

"You want me don't you?" She asked and when I didn't reply she looked up and stopped doing the magic.

"Y-yes baby, please." I let out between moans.

"Well I am not giving you the satisfaction yet," she whispered as she left a hickey on my inner thigh. Her cold breath touched my wet part and the goosebumps were erupting all over my body, I was so impatient that I grabbed her hair and pushed her between my legs, begging her to do something.

She just played her little game again, her fingers slowly rubbing paterns on my thighs, tickling me and making me moan. She was closer to my wet part now, occasionally touching it with her little finger as she was rubbing my thighs. In that exact moment I felt so sensitive that anything she would do would send me over the edge.

"So turned on baby? So wet? Maybe I should just stop and you can go rehearsal your little dance for the song huh?" I punched her arm and her low sexy raspy voice sounded again, "so rough and hard on me? Come on babe," she said between kisses she was leaving on my belly.

"Fuck me already," I yelled and she smirked, that little bastard wanted me to scream that. She didn't give me the time to think, when her fingers gently teased my swollen center, I moaned louder than ever before, it felt like I was on ectasy.

She dropped on her knees suddenly and without a warning she pressed her mouth on my center. Her tongue made a way through my whole lenght and caressed my most intimate parts. I wanted to grab something, anything really but when I couldn't find anything I grabbed her shoulders and my nails dig deeply into her, she moaned with me and it sounded amazing.

Her lips left my swollen area and slowly made their way back towards my swollen lips, her lips attacked mine in no time, not giving me a second to think, her tongue slipped inside my mouth and I tasted my own juices, the thought of that made me moan but I needed her back down. I couldn't stop my hands when they pushed her down on her knees again.

Her fingers were gently massaging me, her middle finger moving slowly towards my entrance and she entered me for a second, I groaned but to my surprise her finger was in at the same moment. She was moving her finger inside me slowly, and without a warning another one slide in. She was doing magic with her tongue and pressing her fingers deeper and deeper at the same time.

"Keep on going please," I moaned afraid that she will stop again. I swear that I never felt so good in my life, my legs were never shaking like this before, my moans were not even a moans anymore, I was screaming and pushing her head closer to me.

The water was hitting my face when I pushed my head backwards, I felt it running down my body and right on to my girlfriends face as she was tasting me. I needed more of her so I pushed her even harder to do her job, she was thrusting into me now faster than ever before, her tongue was doing amazing job too.

I felt like I was going to faint and she must of felt it because she had a little smile placed on her face. I reached my climax in no time, my body shaking, my knees so weak, she wanted to clean me but I pressed her head into my stomach as I held onto her. Her fingers still moving slowly to help me come from the hight I was in, softly she pulled them out and looked up at me.

I smiled at her and took her cheeks in my hands, I swear I never wanted to kiss her more than I wanted now. I pulled her up and attacked her lips. She stumbled backwards and her back was pressed on the wall as she grabbed my thighs and placed my legs around her.

The water was slowly falling on us as I was staring inside her eyes lovingly, I wanted so badly to tell her that I love her, but I couldn't bring myself to do it. When I wanted to satisfy her back she said that it was all about me today and honestly I was glad. She basically carried me to our bed and I let my head fall down on her chest.

"Take my hand and hold it tight, I promise we'll be alright." I whispered and she did so, she held my hand all through the night. I am falling in love with my girlfriend.

I don't know when it happened, but we are holding hands under the blanket that we share, I look at her gorgeous green eyes and she raises an eyebrow at me as I whisper quietly.

"Take my hand and hold it tight, I promise we'll be alright." Her lips form a beautiful smile in respons as she closes her eyes. I am in love with you, I whisper when I am certain that she is asleep.

The next day I wake up with a little weight on my chest, I look down to find Lauren cuddled up to me, her hands wrapped around my body, she looks so beautiful, a little smile is placed on her lips like she knows what I am thinking about.

I lay awake just staring at the wall in front of me, thinking about all the memories of us, I kiss her neck gently and she smiles in her sleep. I pull away from her and put a pillow on the place where I was a few seconds ago and she hugs it.

I hope she won't mind it if I take a t-shirt and pants from her, I am pretty sure she won't mind me taking a shower either. I look inside her wardrobe and I am surprised when I see some of my shirts in there. I take one out but I put it back immediately and take one of hers out. With the smile on my face I take a shower, she is still pretty obssesed with vanillia I guess.

When I walk back into the room I stop in front of the wall and pull a note from it. I slide back under the blanket, Lauren is still pretty much asleep when I move the pillow and she hugs me automatically again.

I could see it in her eyes that I've done something wrong, it hurt like hell when she turned around and walked away with Camila by her side. I didn't know what exactly was the deal between them but I was going to find out tonight.

All through the party my mind was with Y/N, I couldn't stop thinking about her, I was jealous and mad when Camila said that she is staying inside the hotel room too. Dinah was giving me a weird look all night, Normani was watching me up and down, but Ally was the only one who said something.

"At least take a shower after you cheat on someone, don't come back smelling like cigarets, alcohol and a fucking guy." She glared at me, I was pretty shocked, Ally was the little sunshine of our group she never said anything like this to me before.

"Ally I didn't," I tried to explain myself to them but Dinah shut me down. "Shut up Ralph, you're being a dick. I really want to punch you in the face right now but Y/N said that we shouldn't assume anything. That girl fucking loves you you asshole!" A few people turned our way when she screamed at me, but they turned back around quickly when she gave them a glare.

"Two days ago you came to me with a question what does being in love mean, because you thought that you were falling for her. Well let me tell you something Laur, if you really are falling I pray to God that she doesn't catch you, because you clearly don't deserve it." Her finger was pointing at me, she seemed out of breath. They were all defending her, they were all mad at me but I was mad at Camila for being there for Y/N.

"I should go," I told them standing up from the table, "yeah you should." I heard Dinah mumble and even though she had a right to be mad at me it freaking hurt. I tried to cover my eyes so the people couldn't see me cry and I think that I succeded.

When I came back into the hotel I saw Camila laying on our bed. Her eyes shot from the tv to me, she looked disappointed.

"What are you doing here and where is Y/N?" I asked her pretty annoyed when I realized that she was dressed up for going out.

"Why the fuck do you care?" What? Why is she acting like a total bitch?

"I care because she is my girlfriend," I defended myself even though there was no need to do that.

"Is that so? For how long though? You seem pretty needy of the fuckboys out there." I was furious by now, was she even serious?

"Camz are you drunk?" Her laugh sounded different.

"Are you? Because that wouldn't be the first time. All you do recently is smoke, drink, get high, what else? Oh you fuck around a lot too. But who the fuck is here when she storms into the room and locks herself in, turns the music on so loud that no one can hear her scream? I am! I pick up every piece of her heart that you break and put it back into the right place. Whose shoulder is always there for her when she is crying herself to sleep when you're too busy fucking someone else in the same fucking hotel! I am! Who is there to tell her that her life is not a fucking mess every time she starts doubting herself. She asked me what normal couples do, because she was wondering if you're ever going to be normal again. You're breaking her piece by piece and you're too blind to see it. And I am taking her out for a nice dinner tonight, and I am going to hold her hand all through the night and kiss her cheeks because she deserves it, she deserves being normal, she deserves a little affection and attention." I've never seen Camila this mad in my entire life, in fact I haven't seen anyone like this. It hurt to hear her say stuff like this, but I didn't had the time to respond or even register what was going on, because Camila pulled Y/N out of the door as soon as she came from the bathroom.

I look at the body laying next to me, my hand lightly touches her beautiful face. I pull her into me, her back is pressed to my front, my hands fall over her belly as I start caressing it gently. She smells devine as I hide my face in the crook of her neck and plant a little kiss there.

She stirs as she starts moving slowly, her hand moves towards her eyes as she rubs the sleep out of them. I can see her smiling when she looks back and sees me, it was all a dream. I hear her say and I wonder what she meant by that.

"Good morning beautiful." I frown when her cold legs touch mine, she smiles happily as she starts rubbing our legs together to feel some warmth of my body. Her head lands on my chest and her hands move around me as she pulls me in a tight embrace. My hands hug her protectively. Morning, you're wearing my shirt and you smell nice, she gets out with her sexy morning raspy voice.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

145K 3.3K 24
You never know what could happen. WARMING: G¡P Lauren
1.2K 42 11
Lauren Jauregui always prided herself in everything she did. Her friends would say she was always prepared and would never go home with a stranger. W...
237K 5.4K 37
Y/N a troubled teenager with a dream to be wanted by someone . Lauren a member of one of the world's most famous girl groups, with everything she cou...
155 14 8
You meet one person and get swept up in the magic of it all. This connection is instant and amazing, this is your person....Can it happen twice...