Is it Real or Not?

By MJQuality

Its 1991 and Michael Jackson is busy preparing his new album, Dangerous. With the pressure for this album to... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
7.
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
New Story Alert!
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Epilogue

Chapter 8

1.9K 78 76
By MJQuality

Carter's POV

Its been about a week since that day at Neverland and me and Michael have been doing really good. I guess you could say I've somewhat fine with us not being together. Today, Im heading to Neverland because Michael is having a family day and he wants me to meet his parents and siblings.

I was driving on the highway, tapping a beat on the steering wheel and biting my lip. I decided to bring Olivia with me, just so I'd have someone there that I knew besides Michael.

"Car, you have to calm down," Liv laughed at me.

"I am calm. What makes you think Im not calm?"

"You're about to bit your damn lip off."

I stopped biting my lip and glared at her. She held up her hands in defense.

"I don't know why you're so nervous, its not like you're in a relationship with Michael."

I sighed, irritated. Liv didn't really like the fact that Michael refused to be in a relationship with me. She thought he was "stringing me along".

"Liv, don't start. Hopefully someday, we will be together so I wanna make a good impression today. Besides, I brought you with me for your support."

"And I do support you. But as your bestfriend, its my job to let you know when you're making a stupid decision."

I looked over at her. "And what stupid decision am I making?"

"Waiting on him! Its clear that you're in love with that man but he refuses to make you his girlfriend! It just seems like he's trying to play you, that's all."

I understood where she was coming from but this wasn't the first time she had said this to me and it was getting annoying.

"I don't understand how you can be so judgemental," I started. "When you and Eddie have been nothing but fuck buddies every since y'all met."

She threw her hand on her chest, covering up her heart. "Damn Car. Low fucking blow."

I laughed and shook my head. "Its the truth."

"It is but we have an arrangement. I like sex and Eddie likes sex. You know, he does this thing where he grabs my leg and-"

"Lalalalala! Kill the visual, Jesus. Kill the visual!" I yelled, trying to block her out. She laughed and hit my shoulder.

"But speaking of sex, when are you gonna let Michael knock the cobwebs off that-"

"Could you not?!" I laughed. "But to answer your question, I don't know."

"Haven't you been tempted to?"

"He's Michael fucking Jackson. Of course I've been tempted to. He's like a fucking walking bucket of sex."

"You know if you two ever go all the way, I want details."

"Everything?"

"Every single thing. Maybe you could video tape it for me."

"Go to hell Liv," I shook my head, giggling.

"I'll meet you down there." She smirked. We finally pulled into the driveway of Neverland. I showed my identification to the guards and they let me through. I drove to the main house and parked among the other cars that were already there. We got out and walked up the pathway. Michael walked out of the front door and his face lit up when he saw me.

"Carter!" He sped walked over to us and picked me up, hugging me tight. I giggled and hugged him back. He set me down and held my hands in his. "I've missed you baby," he told me.

"I missed you too Applehead. Michael, this is my best friend Olivia. Liv, this is Michael."

They shook hands. "I remember you. From that party right?" Michael asked.

"Yeah, that's me," Liv smiled.

"Well, there's food everywhere so help yourself."

"You had me at food. I'm out." She sped walked away and we laughed. Michael wrapped his arm around my shoulder and we started walking together.

"You nervous?" He asked.

"How can you tell?" I bit my lip.

"You keep biting your lip. Don't worry, though. Everybody's gonna love you, just like I do."

"You think so?"

"I know so."

I smiled and leaned up and kissed his cheek. "Thanks Applehead. I love you too."

He smiled and led me over to where some of his family was. He led me to a certain table, where an older woman was sitting.

"Mother?" Michael said and she looked up. "I have someone I want you to meet. This is Carter. Carter, this is my mother."

"Its nice to meet you Mrs. Jackson," I said.

"Its nice to meet you too Carter. And please, call me Katherine or Katy." She gave me a huge smile, that looked exactly like Michael's. I sat down next to her and we started to talk. As we were talking, a girl ran up to us.

"I'm sorry I'm late everyone," she said breathlessly. "My flight got delayed."

"Its fine Janet," Katherine said.

"Hey Dunk," Michael piped up.

She looked over at him. "Applehead!" She ran over to him and hugged him tight. "How are you?"

"I'm good. I have someone for you to meet, though. Janet, this is Carter. Carter, this is my little sister Janet."

"Its nice to meet you," Janet smiled at me.

"Nice to meet you too." I said back. Over the next hour, I met Rebbie, all of the Jackson brothers, and Joseph as well. I was sitting at a table with Liv and Janet, eating and talking.

"You know Carter, I can tell my brother really like you," Janet told me.

"Really?" I raised an eyebrow. "How can you tell?"

"Michael wears his heart on his sleeve so it's easy to see when he feels a special way about someone and plus, you're the first girl he's ever let any of us meet."

"She's right," Liv co-signed. "When you meet the family and they like you, you're in."

"Whatever you two," I laughed. "I'm gonna go throw this away. I'll be right back."

I got up and walked over to the trashcan, throwing my food away. As I was walking back to our table, someone grabbed my arm and pulled me into the garden, where no one could see.

"What the fuck?" I semi-yelled.

"Relax, its me." Michael said.

"Why did you grab me like you were trying to kidnap me?" I laughed.

"I might have to kidnap you to get you away from my family," he said. "They love you."

"Really?" I smiled and he nodded. "Good. I love them too. Especially, this one member."

"Really? Who?"

"Well, he's sweet, funny, kind," I paused to wrap my arms around his neck. "An amazing singer and dancer and he's the guy that I'm in love with."

He wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me against him. "Mmm, I think I need one more hint."

"He's a pretty good kisser, too."

He just smiled and kissed me passionately. We kept kissing until we heard someone clear their throat. I looked over and saw Joseph standing there.

"Sorry to interrupt but Carter, can I speak to you? Alone?" He asked.

I was about to speak but Michael beat me to it.

"About what Joseph?" His tone was harsh.

"Just wanna get to know her, that's all."

I looked up at Michael. "I'll be fine babe."

"You sure?" He asked.

"Yeah. I'll meet you by the Ferris Wheel in a minute."

"Alright. I'll be waiting." He kissed my forehead before walking away. Joseph walked over to me and sighed.

"Walk with me?" He asked and I nodded. We started to walk the little path that was in the garden.

"I'm going to get right to the point here. I think you should stay away from Michael."

"Really?" I raised an eyebrow. "Why is that?"

"Michael has a lot on his plate, with trying to get his next album out. He doesn't need any distractions."

"Well, according to Michael, I'm not a distraction." I said, crossing my arms over my chest. "I think his opinion is the only one that matters."

"That boy is just blinded by the fact that you have a vagina. He doesn't know what to do with himself."

My jaw literally dropped. I was about to say something but he kept going.

"I bet you've already fucked him, haven't you? Probably didn't use protection either. Just trying to get a piece of the pie." He shook his head as if he was disappointed.

"You know what? For your information, No, I haven't 'fucked' Michael yet and if I do, its none of your damn business."

"How about we just make this easy?" He reached into his back pocket and pulled out a check book. "How much will it take you to stay away from Michael? 1 million? Maybe 2?"

I scoffed. I couldn't believe what I was hearing. "Keep your fucking money. I don't want nor need it."

I turned and ran out of the garden. I was so mad, I was fuming. I decided to find Liv because I needed to live. I could feel the tears slipping down my face as I ran over to her.

"Carter, what's wrong?" She asked, once she saw my face.

"We gotta go. Now."

"Why? What happened? Did Michael do something?"

"I'll explain everything later. Can we just go? Please?"

I gave her a look that let her know I was serious.

"Alright," she sighed. "I'll drive."

I handed her my keys and we started to walk to my car when I heard my name.

"Carter!!" Michael yelled. I turned around and he caught up to me. He looked at my face and his smile faded. "What's wrong?"

"I gotta go." I turned around and kept walking to my car. Michael had to jog to catch up with me again.

"What happened? Why are you crying?"

"Nothing." I made it to the car and was about to open the door when Michael grabbed my arm.

"Carter, don't do this. Don't walk away from me."

"I have to go."

"Why?"

"I....I just have to ok?" I snatched away from him and got in the car, closing the door behind me. Liv started the car and we drove down the driveway and out of the gates.

Please comment, vote, and fan!! Thanks guys ✌.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

55.3M 1.8M 66
Henley agrees to pretend to date millionaire Bennett Calloway for a fee, falling in love as she wonders - how is he involved in her brother's false c...
227M 6.9M 92
When billionaire bad boy Eros meets shy, nerdy Jade, he doesn't recognize her from his past. Will they be able to look past their secrets and fall in...
8.6M 234K 61
Warning this book is rough. Not edited. We wanted privacy. We wanted a normal relationship with no high expectations. But that's hard when you have...
12.5M 353K 64
"A hidden connection is stronger than an obvious one." ©𝐉𝐈𝐊𝐎𝐎𝐊𝐈𝐄𝟏𝟕 No translations allowed. |*Contains some mature and triggering content*|...