Sex, Lies and Heartbreak (Har...

By WritingMJ

**NOT COMPLETED - BEING COMPLETED THIS 2021 (STAY TUNED)*** Chloe Sanders had it all and that assumed she wou... More

Chapter 2*
Chapter 3: Passion
Chapter 4: Heartbreak
Chapter 5: Flashbacks
Chapter 6: Boot Camp
Chapter 7: Work
Chapter 8: Sick
Chapter 9: Pregnant
Chapter 10: Comfort
Chapter 11: Break
Chapter 12: Where it all Began
Chapter 13: Yours
Chapter 14: Smores
Chapter 15: Confession
Chapter 16: Another Chance
Chapter 17
chapter 18

Chapter 1*

27.1K 150 24
By WritingMJ

Sex, Lies and Heartbreak - A Harry Styles Fanfiction

Chapter 1

My heart was beating out of my chest as I stood from the side. My palms were damp from sweat and my breath was shaky. I felt a sharp pain in my stomach and I wasn't quite sure why. I wasn't the one performing in front of a sea of people so why was I so nervous?

I gave Anne an anxious look only earning myself a wobbly smile. It was quite obvious Harry's mother was holding back tears. I prepared myself for the worst hoping it wouldn't dare to make an appearance. 

"This is it." I whispered to Anne before nibbling on my fingernails anxiously. I stood there watching Harry from the side as he strutted on stage. He looked so cute in his outfit today, and he made sure of it. He tried on about thirty different shirts until finally agreeing on a plain white crew neck T-shirt with a light gray cardigan over it. Along with that he wore light brown jeans, a green patterned scarf and black shoes.

"Kay, ready when you are." Simon responded to Harry's introduction, and I took a deep breath. The music lightly played and Harry's feet were tapping to the beat lightly. He kept his head down and I understood why. He was beyond nervous. I mentally begged him to look my way only to be granted the privilege of him doing so. I smiled back at him with a thumbs up, and saw him laugh lightly before the angelic voice of his began to flow out smoothly.

He sang "Isn't she lovely," by Stevie Wonder. The song was not only mine, but Harry's favorite song as well. That song is a huge part of our lives to be honest. It was our song. It was playing during our first kiss and many other significant memories I cherish. 

After what felt like seconds, Harry's performance ended and I saw him let out a relieved breath. He looked over at me, and smiled bigger. I heard the crowd cheer loudly from his performance which made me smile. I looked over at Anne who was already looking back at me with a proud smile. The tears that were once threatening to spill had now fallen, leaving streams down her cheeks.

The judges began to give their opinions on the performance, and I was a little nervous. Louie didn't like him, but the other two judges did. All he needs is two yes's, and then everything would change. He would be one step closer to capturing his dream, and one step closer to capturing the hearts of millions.

"Alright, Louie." Simon trailed off, waiting for Louie's answer.

"For all the right reasons, I'm going to say no." He said softly, and I saw Harry's face soften. I could tell he was upset, but his expression lighted up quickly once the audience booed. He tried to hide his disappointment, but I would tell it hurt his feelings.

"I actually think they didn't boo loud enough there." Simon joked, and the audience booed even loudly. Harry's lips curled into a small smile as he rose the microphone to his lips.

"Boo." He joked, and I saw Simon laugh lightly while I bit back a giggle. Harry was adorable.

"Nichole?" Simon asked, once again.

"I like you Harry. I'm going to say yes." Harry's eyes then lit up, and he looked over to me briefly before looking back at the judges. My heart began to race even faster than before. 

"And you'll be happy to hear, that I'll be agreeing with Nichole...you're through." Harry's eyes widened, before a big smile grew on his face. He thanked the judges quickly before turning towards me and running off stage. Before I had time to react, Harry picked me up into a giant bear hug as he spun me in a few circles. I giggled loudly as I squeezed him tightly. I pulled away gently when he stopped spinning me, and pressed my lips against his passionately. I felt Harry's hands squeeze my hips gently as he pulled away with a smile.

"You did it." I whispered, and Harry laughed. He gave me another passionate kiss before pulling away sweetly, and hugging his mother. She was now crying because of his success, and I felt tears sting in my eyes. I couldn't be more proud of Harry than I was right now. He deserves this. He really does.

-SLH-

Harry and me arrived to our apartment hand to hand. As soon as I entered the apartment Harry slammed the door close behind him before he grabbed my hands tightly, and pushed me against the door roughly. I gasped softly in surprise as he lowered his head down towards mine. I felt his warm breath on my lips as his nose brushed against mine gently. I saw his lips curl into a tight smile before he pressed his lips against mine. I brought my hands up from my sides, and grabbed his head softly to kiss him back. My fingers found their way into his soft locks before I tugged on them causing him to moan against my mouth. I felt Harry's hands trail up my shirt slowly before resting in the middle of my back. He pulled his mouth away from mine, letting out a breath as he rested his forehead against mine. I heard his light laugh as I looked up into his eyes sweetly.

 "You have no idea how nervous I was." He confessed with a laugh, and looked at his shoes. "Standing in front of a million people who have your fate in the palm of their hands...I'll tell you, it's a bit intimidating." he looked back up at me with a small smile, and I chuckled.

 "I can only imagine." I whispered with a side smile. Harry's soft blue eyes poured into mine, and trailed my hands down from his hand to grip his shirt softly. "I get butterflies just by talking to you. I can't imagine being on a stage in front of that many people." I finished, and Harry sunk his teeth into his bottom lip as he held back a smile. He bent his head down slowly, and gave me another peck on the lips.

"There might have been thousands of people in that room, but I only saw you." He whispered against my lips sweetly making my heart flutter. His hands trailed down from the middle of my back onto my hips once again as he lowered his head. I felt the tip of his nose trail down my face as his lips hovered above the crook of my neck. I felt his warm breath on my skin before he kissed me sweetly. His lips curl into a smile against my neck as he whispered. "You're my inspiration, Chloe." 

 My heart fluttered at those words and I felt tears sting in my eyes. Happy tears, of course.

 "I am?" I asked with my voice cracking and I felt Harry's whole body shake with laughs. He kissed my neck once more before raising his head to look me in the eyes once again. He began to nibble on his bottom lip before he let out a small breath.

 "Of course." He whispered with his eyebrows furrowed softly. He gave me a weird look before looking down at his feet. I watched him closely with a concerned expression as he sucked in a breath.

 "You're the reason I grew enough courage to even sign up for that show. Why wouldn't you be?" He asked, looking back up with a wondering expression. I looked into his eyes softly and shrugged gently. He gave me a small smile before wrapping his arms around my waist and hugging me gently. He rested his chin on my right shoulder and I wrapped my arms around his neck tightly. He was so warm and soft. I could probably stay this way forever and not mind.

"I'm going to make some tea." Harry whispered, pulling his head up from the crook of my neck. "You want some?" He asked sweetly as he pulled away from me. I dropped my hands away from his neck, and pushed my hair out of my eyes with a small smile on my face. I nodded softly, and began to nibble on the inside of my cheek.

"Green tea with-" I began to explain the way I liked my tea when Harry cut me off.

"Two sugars. I know." He teased as he turned walked into the kitchen. I frowned, and crossed my arms across my chest when Harry looked at me over his shoulder with a smirk. I stuck my tongue out at him playfully, and he laughed softly before turning back to the cabinets. I watched as he looked through the cabinets before I walked over to join him. I sat on the bar stool by the counter, and watched as he pulled the tea bags out of the cabinet. Afterward, he also grabbed two tea cups out of the cabinet along with two saucers. I continued to watch as he filled the kettle with warm water, and set it on the oven with the temperature on high.

I watched Harry make tea, but my mind was in a jumble. Tea was the last thing on my mind right now, and I had no idea why. I never really thought about what would happen to Harry and I as a couple afterward. Eventually he's going to be a big superstar so how am I going to keep up with that? Besides the constant rumors and paparazzi I'll still have to compete with the constant competition. Harry's a great guy, and an even better musician so what girl wouldn't want him?

I was too caught up with my thoughts until Harry's set down my tea in front of me with a soft clang. I jumped slight in surprise, and looked up at him with a soft gasp. He looked at me with his eyebrows furrowed, and I just gave him a smile before thanking him softly. He gave me another confused look before shaking his head, and mumbling something under his breath. I watched him as he turned off the oven, and set the kettle on the back burner to cool down. He began to brew his tea slowly. I looked down at my own quietly, and began to play with my teabag slowly. I saw the clear water began to turn a soft brown as I continued to brew. I heard Harry's soft footsteps from beside me before he took a seat in the bar stool next to me. I looked at him through the corner of my eyes, and saw him set down his tea. He also had a small bowl of sugar cubes, and a spoon. He turned to me with a blank expression before pulling the bag out of my tea slowly. He let all the water drip out before setting it down on a napkin in front of him. Afterward he threw two sugar cubes into my tea before stirring it gently.

"Thanks." I mumbled before bringing the cup to my lips, and allowing the hot liquid pour into my mouth. I smiled across the cup softly before putting the cup down on the saucer once again. I licked the remaining tea off my lips, and set my hands down on the counter with a sigh.

"Is it okay?" Harry asked concerned, and I snapped my head up to look at him. I gave him a confused expression before a small smile grew on my face. I shook my head gently, and began to nibble on my bottom lip before I looked back at my hands.

"Yeah." I whispered looking up at him through my lashes. "It's perfect." I complimented, and the corner's of Harry's mouth twitched into a smile before it went away completely. He continued to stare at me with a confused expression as if he was trying to read me. I began to grow uncomfortable under his stare, and looked back at my tea.

"Is something wrong?" Harry asked concerned, and I looked at him briefly before looking back at my tea. I shrugged gently, and began to play with my thumbs when I heard Harry sigh.

"You know you can tell me." Harry told me, and my lips curled into a smile. I looked up at him, and dropped my hands in my hands when I turned to him.

"I know. I'm just tired." I lied, and Harry frowned. He looked at his tea briefly before turning to me again. He then grabbed my hands from my lap softly, and forced me to look into his eyes.

"Please stop hiding." He begged, and I looked into his eyes deeply searching for something. "Please just....stop hiding your feelings, and stop hiding your thoughts. It kills me not knowing whats troubling you." He confessed, and I looked away from his eyes. I looked down at my lap, and I felt my heart sting for some odd reason.

"I'm fine, Harry. I'm just tired." I argued back stubbornly, looking up at him through my lashes. I saw Harry's jaw clench as he sucked in an angry breath.

"When you're tired you get really talkative, but this is the quietest I've ever seen you." He noted, and I nibbled on my lip nervously. Harry had sadness in his eyes, and my heart stung.

"It's just..." I paused, and Harry listened closely. I looked at him with a blank expression before looking away from his eyes. "Never mind, it's stupid." I mumbled with a tear slipping from the corner of my eye. I pulled my hands out of Harry roughly, and wiped away the wetness before looking back at him. He had a pained expression, and it only made me hurt more.

"It's not stupid." Harry said quickly with sadness in his eyes. "Whatever it is, you can tell me."

"What's going to happen to us?" I asked with sadness in my voice, and Harry's expression softened. He looked taken back as he looked at his tea briefly, then looking at me once again.

"What do you mean?" He said with an empty voice, and I sighed. I looked back at my tea as well before taking a small sip. I set it down after I was finished, and looked at Harry with soft eyes.

"What's going to happen to us, Harry?" I asked, and Harry just stared at me with empty eyes. "What's going to happen after you're famous, and I'm not. After you're a world famous rock star, and I'm just some girl back home that's holding onto the idea of us when there isn't an us anymore?" I asked, and once I was finished my heart was beating quickly. Harry's eyes grew sad, and I looked down at my hands to avoid crying. I had no idea why but I felt like breaking down into sobs for no apparent reason.

"Just some girl back home?" He asked like I was crazy, and I kept my eyes on my hands. I felt Harry shift in his seat, and looked at him through my lashes quickly. He was running his figures through his curls nervously, and I felt bad about what I said. I could tell it really upset him. "Chloe, you're not just another girl back home. You're the girl, actually." He said passionately, and I looked up at him with innocently. He gave me a sad smile, and sighed.

"I remember all the sweet things you say, and all the little things you do because they keep me awake all night along." He whispered, and I looked up at him with a sad smile. He stood from his stool, and took a step closer to me. I felt his warm breath on my face as he cupped my cheek softly. "You're my girl." He finished, and I smiled bigger. I felt my cheeks begin to heat up when he leaned down, and gave me a sweet kiss on the lips. I pulled away slightly, and looked him deep in the eyes as I whispered.

"And you're my boy." When I finished whispered I pressed my lips against Harry's once again, and wrapped my arms around his neck tightly. I pulled back from his lips quickly once again, and smiled.

"I love you, Harry." I mumbled, and Harry smiled down at me. He crashed his lips to mine once again, and my fingers found their way back into his hair while his hands found their way on my bum. He gave it a squeeze, and I smiled into the kiss. I felt harry smile as well as he guided me towards the bedroom.

We found our way through the bedroom door and harry fell down on the bed, pulling me with him. I giggled into his lips, and wrapped my legs were on each side of his waist. His hands found their way under my shirt. One of his hands made their way to my breast, cupping it softly. I moaned in Harry's mouth, and tugged on the ends of his curls softly. This made his hips buckle into mine. This time Harry moaned.

I pulled away smiling, and kissed down his neck. I licked his collarbone, and bit it softly. I heard Harry's breath hitch, and I sucked on the sweet skin. I wanted more of him, and he knew it too.

I pulled away quickly, and tugged at the end of his shirt. Harry leaned forward, allowing me access to pull it off. I pulled it off quickly, and threw it on the floor beside us. As soon as it was off, and attacked his chest with my mouth. I trailed my kisses to his right nipple, and licked it softly. I heard Harry moan, and sucked on it a little harder. Harry's hands then found their way into my hair, gripping it softly.

One of my hands found their way on the top of Harry's jeans, pulling on this softly. I then switched to Harry's second nipple, and my hand found my way inside his jeans above his briefs. I rubbed his penis softly, and I felt it harden. Harry moaned loudly, and I smiled. I pulled away from his chest, and kissed him on the lips once again. I was about to pull off his jeans when Harry wrapped his arms around my torso and flipped us over. I squealed, and Harry hovered over me with a smirk. He kissed me on the lips softly before whispering my ear softly.

"Now its my turn to take care of you." He whispered with a deep voice before kissing me behind the ear. I shivered softly as his mouth made its way to my neck. He kissed it soft, and passionately. I moaned softly when he nibbled on it gently. That drove me crazy.

My hands found their way into his soft locks once again, and Harry sucked on my collarbone. I tugged on his hair softly, and Harry growled against my skin. I smiled softly, and felt Harry's hands make their way under my shirt. He was tugging on the back of my bra softly before unclasping it. I sat up softly, and Harry pulled away from my neck. I pulled the bra out from underneath my shirt, and threw it on the floor. I attacked Harry's lips right after, and he cupped my breasts softly. I moaned at the feeling of his warm, soft hand cupping my breast. His thumb ran over my nipple slowly, causing it to get hard.

Harry bit my lip softly, pulling it with his mouth as he pulled away. He let it go, and attacked my lips right after. His index finger, and thumb softly pinched my nipple and my hips buckled into his. Harry growled against my lips before pulling away violently, and ripping my shirt open fiercely. The buttons flew everywhere, and I gasped softly. Harry's mouth was on my nipple as soon as he ripped my shirt open, and his hand was cupping the second one. His hand massaged it gently, and I gripped the sheets softly. I bit my lip, and let out a moan.

Harry then switched to the other breast as his fingers slowly trailed down my stomach. It stopped right above my jeans, resting on the buckle. I felt his fingers wrap around the belt softly, and he tugged on it. I giggled softly, and went to unbuckled the belt for him. I felt Harry's hand wrap around my wrist, stopping me.

"Don't," He whispered and kissed my lips softly. He pulled away slightly, and I could feel his breath on my lips as he whispered softly, "That's my job."

I smiled small, and I saw Harry wink. He pulled away farther, and I felt his hands unbuckled my belt softly. His fingers rubbed against my skin as he unbuttoned the button, and unzipped the zipper slowly. He tugged on the top of the jeans hard, and I arched my back up. It gave him permission to remove my jeans, and he pulled them off my body quickly. I felt exposed. I was just laying there in nothing but black lace underwear, and socks.

I attempted to cover myself up, and I heard harry growl. He pulled my hands away, exposing me once again. My eyebrows furrowed, and he shook his head.

"Never hide yourself from me." He gritted softly, and I bit my lip. I gave in, and rested my arms on the bed beside me. Harry smirked, and gripped the sides of my panties tightly. He kissed the area underneath my belly button, and made his way down. He licked the skin above my underwear softly, and began to pull on them. I lifted my butt off the bed slightly, giving him permission to take them off.

He threw them on the floor, and his hand made their way between my legs. He rubbed my clit softly, and I moaned loudly. I gripped the sheets tightly, and my back arched. He kissed me on the lips hard, and rubbed faster. My hands found their way into his curls, and I tugged on them hard. He moaned into my mouth, and my body shuttered. Harry's hand stopped, and my breath slowed down slightly. He pulled away from the kiss before unbuckling his own belt, and pulled off his jeans. It got caught around his ankles, but he soon kicked them off. He then slowly pulled off his briefs, and his ten inch sprang to life.

He got on top of me, and looked me in the eyes. His eyes were soft, and his chest was warm. He grabbed his penis softly before lightly pressing it in my entrance. I moaned softly, and he pushed in a little bit more. My back arched, and my moan got louder. Harry gripped the shirts beside my head tightly, and his eyes clenched close. He pushed in a little farther, and he moaned a deep moan. I bit my lip hard, and clawed at Harry's back.

He then slid in all the way, and I let out a loud moan. Harry growled, and sat there for a second. He was completely inside me, and I was clenching against him. My fingernails dug into his back softly, and Harry's grip on the sheets was tight.

His eyes opened slowly, and he looked me in the eyes softly. He pulled down, and kissed my lips passionately before he pulled back out, and pushed in again. I moaned into his mouth, and my back arched. My breasts pressed against his chest, and Harry breathed heavy. He pulled away from the kiss, and his motions got faster, my moans got louder, and Harry's grip got tighter.

"Oh, god." I let out, and my nails clawed into his back harder. Harry's hand found its way to my breast, and he cupped it hard. I knew I was close, and I wasn't sure how much longer I could last.

"Fuck, baby." Harry's raspy voice barely got out, and his pumps got faster. One of hands gripped his hair, and pulled on it hard. Harry growled, and his mouth attacked my nipple. He continued to pump quickly, and my breath was fast.

"Fuck, I don't know how much longer I can...uh, last." He moaned out, slamming into me. I let out a scream, and gripped the sheets beside me. My back arched higher, and my walls clenched tighter.

"Fuck, I-I'm...ugh, close." Harry gritted between his clenched teeth. His big hands wrapped around my hips, and squeezed him tightly. He pulled me into him as he pumped, and I let out a scream. I then gave it, and came all over his cock. Harry soon gave in after me, and I felt his warm liquid fill me up. I let out a finally moan, and Harry collapse on top of me. He was breathing heavy, and so was I.

His head was rested on my breasts, and my hands were on his head. I smiled small, and ran my fingers through his curls.

"Congratulations, baby."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

987K 61.1K 119
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
663K 24.2K 99
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
1.2M 54.4K 100
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
182K 6.6K 93
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...