My Irish Babe (A Niall Horan...

By bbyjohnny

THIS WAS MY FIRST STORY SO DONT JUDGE ME. 😂 Abby Somers was just a normal girl living with her 3 brothers an... More

My Irish Babe (A Niall Horan Fanfic)
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25 Part 1
Chapter 25 Part 2
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35

Chapter 10

242 5 1
By bbyjohnny

This chapter is gonna be full of drama! Bye loves ! -Savannah

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 10: Abby's POV

"Come again?!?!" Is this a dream? "Well Abby, you know how I'm the new guy at school and I want to fit in soo... I joined a gang with my friends..." "WHAT!" "I know Abby.. That's why when I tried to quick one of my friends said he would kill my family but I just took it as a joke..." "Sammy look, never take those things lightly. Always tell me when something happens like that again!" "Okay Abby.." I sent Sammy back to bed and I gently fell asleep.

What was I going to do? I need to find out who murdered her! I need to ask Sammy who is in his gang! But not right now... They are to stressed right now without grandma. Wait, it's thursday! I have school today and the boys do too! "Matt, will you drive Julius and Sammy to school?" "Sure Sis!" Matthew was soo considerate. It was 7:00 and class started at 8:45. I better hurry! I got ready and put on dark jeans, a graphic batman pullover, and my black and white converses. I lightly curled my hair and just applied a white eyeshadow with a winged liner. I left the hotel at 8:00. I had to hurry and drive to school.

I pulled into the school at 8:35. I had to run to class but I got there on time. I seen Landon and Logan in their normal spots and I sat with them. I smiled at Sophie and she smiled back. I looked where Niall usually sits and he was there... Whenever I see him, I get this weird feeling. I don't know... He's just... Perfect. Suddenly, I feel a strange hand intertwine with mine.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.8K 579 66
In which two ex-step-siblings reconnect after just about blowing up their family the first time around... Three years ago, Maddie fell hard for Jacob...
13.4K 429 36
y/n attends college in South Korea, she's teamed up with someone for her music class, which turns out to be her boyfriend. However after some events...
1.2M 46.5K 71
(Y/n)'s life has been uneventful since she's transferred to a new school a few months ago. However, with the top class in the school coming to tutor...
1.7K 57 11
A girl and a boy. They met each other at a town hospital and they fell in love. The girl has cancer and she has 3 years to live. The boy has been v...