Eyes On Fire (Robsten Love St...

By WorshipStew

'So much for happily ever after. His name swirled around my head, causing me more pain. My heart yearned for... More

Chapter 1 - "What The Fuck Do You Know?!"
Chapter 2 - On The Road
Chapter 3 - The Daily Show
Chapter 4 - "We Need To Talk"
Chapter 5 - This Beautiful Woman Was Mine
Chapter 6 - Soho House
Chapter 7 - He Belonged With Me (Rated R)
Chapter 8 - "I Need You"
Chapter 9 - Japan
Chapter 10 - "You're Turning Me Into Some Sex Crazed Woman!"
Chapter 11 - Day One
Chapter 12 - Today is The Day
Chapter 13 - Stubborn Miss Stewart

Chapter 14 - Bed Sheets (Rated R!)

4.2K 64 23
By WorshipStew

A/N: Rated R scene coming up. It is EXTREMELY graphic. Don't say that I didn't warn you ;) and I just want to say, I really don't enjoy writing these scenes but I know that sex is an important part of a relationship and whatever. So, these scenes are quite relevant whether I like to write them or not. It's only a short chapter, mostly Rated R, you can skip if you want. ~WorshipStew

(Robert's P.O.V)

We busted back into Kristen's apartment, the bucket of Stella Artois in tow. We sat down on the leather sofa and both grabbed a beer each. We both popped the top off.

"To the end of an amazing 5 years of Twilight." I smiled, raising my glass for her to toast. She clinked her beer bottle against mine then took a long swig.

"Rob, do you ever wonder what our lives would be like if we never did Twilight?" Kristen asked, her hair a little messy, making her look sexier than ever.

"I don't like thinking about it, because, if we didn't do Twilight, you wouldn't be in my life."

She looked up from under her lashes and gave me a shy smile. "That's sweet." She murmured.

I was about to take another swig of beer when Kristen suddenly landed in my lap, taking me by surprise. She sat straddling me, her knees either side of my hips. She suddenly kissed me fiercely. Our lips moved together, never breaking contact. They tasted slightly of my favourite beer, but mostly of Kristen; my favourite taste in the world. I wrapped my arms around her, pulling her closer, savouring the taste of her. She moaned softly against my lips before pulling away gently, gasping for air.

"I love you, Robert. I love you so much." She whispered, looking straight into my eyes, her voice ringing with sincerity.

I gazed back into the beautiful depths of her green eyes. "Kristen." I murmured, tucking her hair gently behind her ear. "I love you more than you'll ever realise."

She responded by kissing me softly. Kissing Kristen was amazing, it set my nerves on fire. I kissed her more passionately, licking her bottom lip. She let my tongue in and she tasted so sweet. My hands ran down her back, cupping her ass and bringing her closer to me. Her arms were wrapped around my neck, her hands madly tangled into my hair. She kissed me harder, gently rocking her hips back and forward. I felt the response immediately in my groin.

I pulled apart gasping. "Kristen." I whispered. "Don't do that."

"Do what?" She almost whined, still rocking her hips back and forward over my groin. It felt so good, I began to harden.

"You know what." I murmured, grabbing her hips to stop her.

She moaned quietly, desperate for the friction. I kissed her again, slowly but sweetly, keeping my hands on her hips. She was having none of this, she kissed me harder, tugging at my bottom lip before sliding her wet tongue in my mouth. I let her taste me, knowing it was turning her on. My hands moved to her hair, pulling her face closer to mine. She began to rock her hips against me again. I grabbed her again to gently stop her. She pulled away, her green eyes desperate.

"Kristen." I warned.

She rested her forehead on my shoulder. "Rob, you're killing me. Please."

"What do you want, baby?" I murmured into her ear.

"I want you. I want to feel you. Please."

I gently slid my hand to the bottom of her top, tugging it over her head. I unbuttoned her jeans, she was still straddling me, but kept them on. I leaned forward and kissed her again. My kisses travelled down to her neck, sucking gently. She lent her head back, moaning ever so softly. I kissed down her chest. Kissing the exposed part of her breast, making her moan again before moving back to her lips.

"Rob," She pleaded. "Please." I couldn't deny her any longer. My hand slid down her stomach, reaching her lower abdomen. I slipped my hand quickly between her thighs, over her underwear and inside her jeans. I rubbed her gently through her underwear. She moaned instantly. I continued to rub her. I reached up with my lips and kissed her open mouth. She responded, kissing me fiercely. The kiss never breaking for a second. Her hands flew to my hair. I rubbed her a little faster, feeling her become wet. She moved her lips a little away from mine and let out a long moan.

"Rob," She gasped. "That feels... So good." I rubbed faster in response and she threw back her head, moaning. She started to grind on my hand. I felt myself stiffen; Kristen's moans making me crazy. She lent her head on my shoulder, humping my rubbing hand. Her breath tickled my ear as her moans got louder and her underwear was getting wetter. I moved my hand, tugging the hem of her panties down and putting my hand in between her thighs. She gasped at the contact. I slipped one finger inside her gently and she immediately responded.

She put her hands on my shoulders, using me to lift herself up and down on my finger. She was so wet. I liked that I'd done that to her. She started to go faster, moaning more as she did. My finger was buried inside her.  

"Rob!" She gasped again, I couldn't take it anymore. She was driving me nuts. I needed my own relief. I pulled my finger out of her and she immediately wined. 

"Shush, Kristen." I muttered. I was in some pain. Kristen must have felt me digging in her.

"Oh shit! Sorry!" She scrambled off me, taking my hand and leading me into our bedroom, she was wearing no top, it was discarded in the living room. Her trousers were falling down so she just pulled them off and ditched them when we got to our room. We both slowly undressed each other, kissing passionately. I loved Kristen. I really loved her. We wasn't about to fuck, we was about to make love.

---

(Kristen's P.O.V)

Rob thrusted into me again. I cried out in pure pleasure. I clutched my bed sheets between my fingers, helping to control my moans. Sex with Rob was always amazing. It was sex with someone that I loved. I truly loved him. I loved the intimacy we shared. He thrusted again and kissed me. He sent another shock of pleasure shuddering through me. I kissed him back, wrapping my arms around his body, pulling him closer to me. He started thrusting faster, I clutched my hands against his back, the pleasure so intense. I stopped kissing him, too busy gasping from his thrusts. I could feel myself nearing climax. He thrusted a little faster, pounding into me at a fast rhythm. My hands flung from his back and to the bed sheets again, clutching them frantically. He felt so amazing.

"Ahh, Rob." I moaned. Rob threw his head back gasping. I felt myself tightening around him. I pulled at the bed sheets aggressively, moaning profusely. The pleasure was insane. Rob groaned down my ear as he found his release. That was all it took for me to find mine and I came around him, my heart racing. Rob leant over me, kissing me softly. We were both gasping and covered in sweat, coming down from our high. I loved this man. I loved him more than anything.

"I love you, Rob." I murmured, still gasping.

"I love you, Kristen." He replied, kissing me softly before pulling out of me, breathless. He pulled the condom off, walking into our en suite to throw it in the bin. He stumbled back, looking sexier than ever, his 'just fucked' hair suited him.

"Look at what you've done." He laughed, gesturing towards the bed that I was still sprawled over. I looked around releasing the sheets, which were all pulled up off the mattress. The duvet was in the floor and the pillows were strewn everywhere.

"Sorry." I muttered. "You make me lose control." I admitted, blushing.

He walked over, picking up the duvet and placing it back on the bed, before climbing next to me. I rolled over, doing my best to tug the corners of the bed sheet back on but finding it hard because we were both still on the bed.

"Come here, beautiful." Rob whispered, pulling at my waist. I turned around and fell into his embrace, my head on his chest. We were both still sweaty and gasping.

"That was amazing. Thanks Rob." I laughed.

He chucked, it rumbled in his chest. "Same here Kristen," he laughed. "You're so beautiful." He added more softly. I lent up, resting my arm on his chest and kissed him softly. The love that I felt for this man was overwhelming.

"Just think," he mused. "One more premiere to go and we're finished the Breaking Dawn press tour."

"I know, I can't believe it's over. I'm immensely proud of everyone. You know once this is over and people are us together; they're gonna know that we're dating."

"It doesn't matter," Rob murmured. "It's nobody's business but ours."

A/N: Short, I know. I don't like writing it and I left it so only the Rated R part was mostly in this chapter so anyone could skip if they wanted too. Thanks for reading anyway. :) ~ WorshipStew

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

68.9K 1.1K 19
. She was powerful, Not because she wasn't scared But because she went on so strongly D...
62.8K 1.8K 29
They shared a lot in common She wanted to know what love actually felt like, but was scared He was afraid to love I don't own twilight just Paige and...
New Love By Mia R

Fanfiction

60.4K 1.2K 15
Emmett Cullen, thought his life was complete. Natalie Gray thought her life was over. It is until they meet that they feel the connection between t...
325K 7.8K 14
"i was just a casualty to you. isn't that right, major?" "you know that you were so much more than that." "do i?" [jasper hale x female OC] #33 Jaspe...