Young Love ll Merome FF

meromehucetii által

Mitch Hughes moves to New Jersey during Senior year of High School, meeting Jerome Aceti on his first day at... Több

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
New Story! A/N

Chapter 16

473 19 10
meromehucetii által

Jerome's POV

{3 months later; 7:59 AM}

Ringing waves through my hearing, stirring me from my sleep. The familiar scent growing stronger in my atypical nose, realizing it was stuffed in Mitch's hair.

My alarm continued to go off and annoy me. Some how, Mitch is able to sleep through it.

Since we had shutters for our blinds, there wasn't much light running in the room to blind me. That's always a plus.

After a moment of rethinking what occurred in my dream like anybody else does, the musical alarm miffed me enough. With my torso twisting around and pointer finger swiping the screen of my phone to the pass code, it stops.

Returning back into the same position, my arm sneak back under the covers and embrace Mitch's chest, basically spooning him.

"Hey, Mitch." The words buzz into his ear, probably tickling it.

"Mmm?" He hums half awake.

"Guess what today is?" Still whispering.

"You better this right this time." His words scoff at me, referring to a few months ago.

"Our One-Year anniversary."

The reality made me so happy; I groggily laughed since I just woke up.

"It felt like the journey just started yesterday." Mitch copied my chuckle.

"It actually started on this same day exactly one year ago, Mitch." Embracing him tighter.

"Gee, thanks for letting me know. Because I totally didn't already know what One-Year anniversary meant."

Too tired to reply, my throat soundlessly hums. Just like every other morning, my head lifts up off it's side to see his eyes still closed and kiss his cheek which I know warms his heart.

"Happy One-Year anniversary, babe." I managed to speak louder, smiling against his cheek. The muscles in his cheek move up, indicating he was also smiling.

"Happy One-Year anniversary too, Biggums."

It seems like I only call Mitch 'Biggums' occasionally. It's more of his thing to call me that.

We lay in bed for a few minutes just to start waking up.

"Ready to get up?"

"Do we have to, Jerome?" He groaned, turning around and cuddling up to the crook up my neck whilst I still had my arm wrapped around him.

"Don't you want to get up and record now instead of later?"

"Can we just stay in bed all day and watch Netflix?"

He says this all the time at least twice a week.

"Tell you what; we can stay in bed-"

"Yay!"

"...and I'll record a quick vlog with my phone explaining everything. Might as well come out to our fans now."

"Oh. You sure you want to now?" Mitch asked me as he leaned up to look at me.

"Yeah. I think we're both ready now." I smile deeply into his eyes.

"Okay." He whispers, leaning in for a peck on the lips.

Mitch lays his head back down in the crook of my neck and I reach over to get my phone off the charger.

My finger slides up to the front facing camera and I pressed the start button for record.

"Hey everybody, what's going on? Jerome here, along with this guy.." I face the camera at Mitch who looked really comfortable.

"No..! I look like mess." He buried his face into my neck.

I roll my eyes and let out a laugh.

"Yeah, well Mitch is laying on me right now. But what I want to tell all is that there won't be any videos, aside from this one, because Mitch and I are celebrating a little somethin'- somethin'." My eyebrows wiggle and Mitch looks up at the camera. "Oooh yeah." He smirks and rubs my scruffy beard.

"What..What are you doing?" One of my eyebrows lift up as I still look into the camera.

"I don't know." He whines and just cups half my face with his hand.

"Okay.. but one more thing. Some of you, well I should say all of you are probably asking;"Jerome? Why are you both shirtless and why is Mitch cuddling on you?" Well that's because that's what any other couple does, right Mitch?"

"Mhm."

My throat lets out another tiny chuckle. "That's right everyone; Mitch and I are together and have been for now a year. Today is our One-Year anniversary so we just want to spend time together watching Netflix and cuddling. If you're going to unsubscribe because of this, that's on you. Because our relationship doesn't effect any of you, except maybe those crazy Merome fans, (Mitch snickers) but only us. Thanks for watching, and we will be back on our recording grind tomorrow. Say bye, Mitch."

"Buh-bye." And then he leans back up to smooch my cheek before I ended the video.

"Now I have to get up and get the laptop..ugh." A plop sound is heard when my phone made contact with the blanket on the mattress.

"I'll get it for you since I dragged us into this." Mitch mumbled getting off me and swung his legs off the bed, stretching his arms up which made his back muscles flex. Damn.

We always sleep in our boxers. Just like most guys do.

He started to stand up and stretch his legs, giving me the opportunity to do something I always do to him. My body reacts and I shuffle to his side of the bed quick and my hand goes flying to spank his bum.

"Ow...!" Mitch screeches sending his hand to the part I marked. "You always do that, Jerome!" Playful anger flows out of him but grinning. "You know you like it." I wink at him, laying back down on my back with my arms crossed behind my head.

"I hate you." He growls and grabs onto his pillow, throwing at me.

By reflexes, I catch it and comment; "Love you, too."

"Whatever." Mitch smirks and leaves the room to fetch my laptop that was charging in my office.

While he did that, I tweeted out "JeromeASF: No videos will be uploaded today. Only a quick vlog explaining why. ;)Bajan_Canadian #Merome" and used the remote to turn on the flat screen TV on the wall in front of the bed. Going to the home screen, I click on Netflix.

A quiet buzz turns my attention to see Mitch's phone lit up on the night stand. Being the curious person I am, his phone ends up in my hand to see my tweet since he has my notifications turn on for him. I slide over it, bringing me to his password which I already knew, and jumping onto his Twitter just to see the replies.

The first few replies were just "hi" or "#Merome ???" and just questioning what I was talking about. I set his phone back just as Mitch walks in with my Silver Apple laptop and carelessly tosses it on my lap.

"Gentle, Mitch..!" I open it up as he walked around the bed to get under the covers beside me. "Then maybe you should be gentle where your hand goes on me." He says, laying his head on my shoulder as I sit up against the headboard. "Yeah, okay. Go pick something to watch." The computer screen brightens up to the enter the password screen and my fingers run across the keyboard.

Although the TV was blurry for me because I was looking at the screen, I could see Mitch sliding through the choices of shows. Orange is the New Black...The Walking Dead...

I'm used to using a mouse but wasn't supplied with one so I used the built-in mouse below the keyboard. There was already a page pulled up which was my YouTube channel. Swiping the cursor up to the Upload button, it ask me to select a file to upload. "Mitch, you forgot the cord to upload the video into the computer."

Groaning, he got up. "Since when did I become your slave?"

"Since we moved in together?"

"Shut up." He once again left the room. Gazing upon the TV, it was paused on Game of Thrones which seemed like something good to watch now. "You want to watch Game of Thrones?" My voice echos throughout the apartment. "Sure." Mitch echos back so I click start and it starts to begin the next episode that we were going to watch a while ago.

My boyfriend scampers into the room with the white cord, "Don't watch it without me!" his legs spring up and he lands on the bed making me bounce up a little.

"It just started, baby." I grab the cord out of his hand and make eye contact with him. Every time. Every single time. It's like whenever I make eye contact with him like this, I'm eager for a kiss. His brows furrow, "I don't know if that was a insult or if you were just calling me 'baby'."

Snickering, "It's whatever you want it to be, baby." I swing my hand up behind his head and pull him into a kiss. Because it annoys him, I sloppily lick his lips really hard and bite his bottom lip not too hard but not in a good way.

His hands push up against me letting him be able to escape my teasing act. "You know I don't like that." He crosses his arms and frowns. "Okay, fine. I'm done with the horse-playing. Get over here." I wave my hand at him and he cuddles up beside me like a dog. "You better be done with that."

I ignore his comment and plug my phone with the cord and the other side into the laptop. A message pops up asking me if I want to upload videos/pictures and I click yes and it instantly started downloading albums into the files. Mitch was watching the show that I wasn't really paying attention to.

Eventually, the downloading was complete. I clicked back onto to the YouTube page and dragged the video file into the area it tells me to. In the description I only typed in, "Hope you all understand <3" along with links to my Instagram, Twitter and the IP to the Nexus sever Mitch and I own. Just the basics. And I put the title as "Coming out" and it had Mitch and I both in the thumbnail.

The video is only 50 seconds so it didn't take long to process before it was already 100% uploaded. "Welp. There we go. We finally told everyone." I kiss Mitch's head and he leans more into my shoulder.

"What if everyone is negative about it...?" I could sense he was nervous about it.

"Mitch. Do you not realize how many people ship us together? And besides that, I'm sure a lot of them will be supportive of our relationship. And if they want to call us name, then they were never a true fan." My hand snakes around his back and intertwines our fingers together with his hand that was beside his waist under the covers.

A sigh escapes him, "I guess you're right."

"Of course I'm right."

Mitch softly giggles, "Let's just watch this show."

-4 hours later-

Mitch and I were still in bed. We just finished a romantic movie, since we were getting bored of Game of Thrones, which created strong tension between us but we left each other alone the whole time.

"So... shall we check our responses from the video now?" I suggest, turning the TV off and focusing on Mitch who was sitting up against the headboard like I was.

Instead of saying anything, we lock eyes. Even though it was a little dark in the room, I could see the details in his eyes. Plus he was right against me. His pupils expanded which amazed me.

Not daring to look away, I see his hand come up to my face and caresses along my shabby beard. I make the first move and connect our lips, melting into it. We kiss once and I feel the other side of my face being cupped too. The kiss pauses, then continues.

Lips moving perfectly in sync. I could taste the tension in this mouth. I could taste the want.

My hand lays on his hip and pulls him up onto my lap, making his legs straddle me. His hands stay on my face and we continue have our session.

It starts to get hot when he nips my lip with his tongue. Gladly accepting, my lips part open allowing him to take advantage of his dominance. The hands that were on my face fall to my shoulders. His hips slightly grind into me, catching me off guard but I instinctively bucket my hips up back into him making him moan/hum into my mouth.

Mitch knows I don't want to have sex before marriage. We've had a conversation about it before. But now the thoughts are floating around me. I try not to think about marriage now because we're only 18 years old.

I'm taking from my thoughts as Mitch pulls away and rains kisses on my face and goes down to my neck. He licks a particular spot that made my whole body vibrate. "Ah~" I whisper and he starts to suck my skin. I felt him tilt my head over to have more access.

It felt blissful.

Unsuspectingly, I felt his hand grip onto my now hard member through my boxers making me release a gasp. I don't recall Mitch ever touching me down there. He starts to rub up and down. "We have a big one here, don't we?" I moan at his words. Who knows where this is going, but I'm not the one to stop it.

Yes, we've seen each other naked before. But it's not like we were 'hard'.

Mitch begins to travel down to my collar bone.. to my chest.. and then my navel. "Mitch..?"

"Shh." His fingers dig under the elastic of my boxers and I embrace for whats about to happen next. My boxers are off within a few seconds and I let a sharp gasp out as I felt the warm air hit my erection. I went to grab it because of the pressure but Mitch already had. My head falls back when he slowly pumps it.

I feel him kiss the head and drizzle kisses all over the shaft. I couldn't help but thrust my hips up, urging for better contact with his mouth. "Mitch..."

"Someone is eager.." He mutters as I lift my head back up. Mitch drags his tongue from the bottom of the shaft and up to the head. Finally he inserts the head in his mouth, instantly sucking it as his hand begins to pump the base. "Shit~..ohh." The groans vent out of my throat.

He started using both his hands, twisting them at a passive speed around the base as he sucked my tip hard. "Oh fuck, Mitch~" My fingers tangled in his hair yearning him to push down on me. His hands are no longer pumping my shaft and he takes me whole. I don't even know how he was able to. No gag reflex.

I guess I was being too aggressive to his hair because he pulled away (whimpers at loss) and pins my hands down to the matress. He glares at me, the lust-fullness in his eyes burning into mine, but grabs back onto my shaft and puts my tip back in his mouth.

He goes all the way, I could feel it down his throat. Trying not to grab his hair, I just clench into the mattress. Pleasure built up fast as he started to bob up and down. "Holy shit~" My eyes shut, thrusting my hips up once.

The tip of his fingers ran across my nipples as if he was trying to turn me on more than I already was. Then they end up massaging my balls.

This pleasurable feeling arouses in my body, which means I was close. Mitch stops bobbing his head and pulls out, and starts pumping me again. I look at him, "Don't make this stop..please."

"It'll feel better. Just cum for me." The seductive talking effecting a moan to breakout. He started to suck my cock with a strong sensation as his hand still pumped me.

It sent me overboard, allowing the substance to leave into his mouth. I was in pure bliss, purring out a loud and long moan.

Mitch didn't hesitate at all, and swallowed it all. He licked my shaft clean and any other parts that my cum might have gotten.

His eyes lock with mine, licking his lips and created saliva to swallow down everything.

I never thought Mitch would do this.

But he just gave me my first blow job.

He grabs my boxers that were laying on the bed and slides them back on me and crawls back onto me, straddling me again. Neither of us say anything, but he attaches our lips together. I taste bitter but sweet in his mouth.

"I love you." His saying mumbles into me.

"I love you more." I respond.

Mitch pulls away and stares at me with a smile. I return a goofy smile which made him snicker. "You're such a dork." He lays his head on my shoulder, still on my lap, and intertwines both hands with both my hands.

Sitting there for a couple minutes, "We should go out to dinner tonight, Jerome." Mitch suggested.

"Still hungry?"

"Jerome, I hate you."

Snorting, I tell him sure. "I'll go make reservations at...where do you want to eat?" I asked him, leaning over the bed to grab my laptop that was on the floor.

"You choose, I'm okay with any where you want to go." He stays on me, not wanting to get off of me.

"Well it could be easier if I could use my computer if you could kindly get off my lap."

"Yeah it would be easier, Jerome." Not budging.

"Okay, fine."

Mitch was already skinny so it wasn't that hard to get my laptop. I set the laptop on my knees and rest my chin on Mitch's shoulder so I could look over.

I type up a restaurant that I heard about that is supposed to be fancy. Might as well be a good place for an anniversary. It's called Maritime Parc, a seafood restaurant.

The website pops up and I scroll down to the bottom to where it ask about reservations. 10/02/15...8:00 pm...2 people... I select the choices and click Find a table. A table was available and it gave me address along with the cost which was $31-$50. Then I click the time to reserve, fill out information for the payment and I was done.

"Alright, Mitch, we're going to leave around 7:15 tonight. So we should start getting ready in a couple hours." I tell him and set the laptop on the night stand beside me.

"What time is it now?" Obviously too lazy to check himself.

"Umm." My phone ends up in my hand to check the time for him. "1:36."

Quietly replying "Okay" and breaths onto my neck. "You're lucky you don't have a hickey on your neck."

"Why? I have one?" I feel for one where he was looking at.

"I just said you don't, well I mean... it's not that visible." Mitch kisses my neck.

"Well don't try to leave mark now...!" My neck jerks away for him.

"I wasn't! Besides after all the teasing you give me, you're, again, lucky I don't do anything back."

"Because you love me."

"...Sure."

"See, now you're teasing me."

Mitch gets off me but snuggles up beside me, "Put your laptop up here." He pats my lap that was warm because he's been sitting on me. "Okay?"

I once again grab my laptop and open it up. "Go on YouTube.. let's c-check the video you posted." He stuttered nervously. "Mitch, there's nothing to be afraid of." My arm wraps around his shoulders to nuzzle him more in my neck.

Nodding, I open up to the YouTube page and click My Channel to see my recent video. 4 hours ago. 700,000+ views already! I only get an average of 100,000 views on my videos. This is off topic but I have 3.7 million subscribers and Mitch is only 20,000 away from 5 million!

"That's a lot of views for only 4 hours..." Mitch muttered, sneaking his arm around my waist and rest his head on my shoulder.

"Yeah.." I click the video and instantly look at the ratings. 60,000 thumbs up and 7,000 dislikes. It was a immediate relief and the video started playing but I turned the sound off.

"Let's just read the comments now." I scroll down to see the top comment.

"OMG! Congrats guys! Glad to see that you two are happy, we are all here to support your relationship :). p.s #merome!!" and it had 2,567 thumbs up. I know Mitch was reading it too, we just read everything alone.

Most of the top ones were basically saying the same thing along with our YouTube friends, like the guys from The Pack, just commenting #Merome <3 which also had a lot of thumbs up.

But as I scrolled more down, I started to see the rude ones.

"Fags"

"unsub"

"what is wrong with you? unsubbing"

"go kill you self"

And some other disrespectful ones. I didn't care though. Mitch wasn't effected either which was a good thing.

"See, Mitch? Mostly all of them are completely supportive of us. Just like I told you." I side hug him and kiss his head.

"I know."

Continuing to read some of the comments, I start to realize that some people don't even believe us after Mitch kissed my cheek. "People think we're lying." A snort comes out of me.

"Lets take a picture then."

I get my phone and go onto Instagram to snap a picture. Mitch and I turn to each other I kiss his lips, taking a picture.

"Awe, that's so cute." Mitch says, nuzzling his head back in my neck. "Mhm." For the caption, "For those who think we're lying, we aren't. And if you're confused, watch recent video :) bajancanadian".

Just like the usual, instant likes/comments.

-Time skip- {7:08 PM}

"Thank you all for the support, very much appreciated :) <3" I tweeted out as I waited for Mitch to get ready for our date tonight. Although it's more of a fancy restaurant, I just wore something more casual. Signature blue, plaided button up with white jeans along and blue high tops. My hair was gelled up into a quiff like I always have it.

"Mitch? You almost ready?" I call from the couch I was sitting on in the living room.

"Yeah." I hear him reply.

To distract myself, I just start going through my social medias.

"Okay, I'm ready." I hear him say, grabbing my attention to him.

Also wearing some casual, just jeans hugging his legs somewhat tight with a white & black plaided button (familiar to my shirt) and white shoes that have black stripes draping along the shoes for style. His hair was fixed up, the same Mohawk/quiff style.

I stood up, stuffing my phone in my front pocket, "Damn. You look sexy." I murmur walking up to him and grabbing his waist to pull him against me, his hand landing on my shoulder. He smirked and bit his bottom lip in a charming way which really turned me on.

"Let's go to dinner, shall we?"

"Sounds like a plan." I reply, kissing him.

My hand flies off his hip, attaching are hands together and leading us out the door (grabbing my keys off the key holder).

The whole ride there was quiet, little conversations here and there. This drive was 40 minutes because the place was a little far. It's the first time Mitch and I have been to this place. There's been good reviews on it though.

When we arrived, I told the lady at the front desk that we were here for a reservation.

"Is this for anything special?" The question came to me as she reached for menus on the shelf beside her.

"Yes, ma'am." My lips pursed and she looked back at me.

"Ooh. Come follow me to your table." Her teeth flashed with a smile at us and we began to follow her through the dinning room.

"Here you are," She paused her sentence and gestured at the table. "What's happening that's special tonight?" Setting down the menus in front of us.

"It's our One-Year anniversary together." Mitch happily said with a grin.

"Aw! Congrats you guys! I'll make sure to give you two a good dinner. This your first time here?" Once again another question, taking her note pad out.

I respond with a "Yep."

"Glad I could be at you're first time here. Do you know what you want to drink? We have sodas like Pepsi, Coke, or alcoholic drinks like wine, vodka or margarita."

"I'll just have water." Mitch answers her and I asked for the same.

"Alright. I'll be back in just a moment." A smile twinkles at us and she left the area.

Mitch was in front of me, looking through the menu. "Have you noticed we always get water we're out?"

"Water is good, Mitch."

"Just like your cu-...never mind." His cheeks puffed up in pink.

"My what?" My eyes glued on him.

Mitch just shook his head and covered his face with the menu. The edges of my mouth came up to a smirk. "If you want some for dessert, just let me know."

"Jerome!" He whispered/shout, smacking the menu on the table, at me making me cough out a laugh.

"Love you, too." I wink at him.

--------

Okay...

I thought I would update this book way more often since im off school but i lost complete motivation to do so :(

But now im back on my grind :D

I think I might start making every chapter 4,000+ words now. (I'LL TRY)

12.5k reads holy damn! thank you all so much <3

Oh! And I went to Arcadiacon 2015 and met Mitch and Jerome and they were so sweet omfg

And I finally thought about how this rest of this book will be and there MIGHT be a second book but that all depends.

Much love, <333

Olvasás folytatása

You'll Also Like

5.1K 66 27
This is my other Fan Fiction about Mitch,me,Jerome and my best friend Nikki. It kinda has some sad parts but it's mostly happy and suspenseful parts...
2.4K 82 26
It's first day of high school and Alaina, Marjorie, Jacobi, jlee, got the whole school year planned out until they meet Cameron Dallas, Hayes Grier...
17.8K 443 24
Morgan was 18 when she decided to move to Montreal, Canada. Trying to forget her past. When she mets a boy named Mitch Hughes. He makes her feel safe...
7.4K 131 26
Rikki is a 18 year old girl who lives in Montreal with her brother Jerome. When her abusive boyfriend goes to far Jerome invites his friends to cheer...