World of Wolves

Da Zipster666

(PREVIOUSLY KNOWN AS The Wolf Beasts and Beauty and the Beast) A holiday trip gone bad. Hayley and her sister... Altro

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29:
Chapter 30:
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41:
Chapter 42
Epilogue

Chapter 17

3.9K 68 10
Da Zipster666

well i had to right this pretty fast because you guys love to comment.

thats no problem i love your feedback, they are all so awesome and i really don't mind if you have something bad to say about the chapter because i can always make the next one heaps better!! :)

OK so you know the drill, read it, comment, fan, vote. And that will make me extra happy!

------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 17

Does he still want me now that he knows it was my entire fault that all of the woman disappeared? It was all my fault and I would understand if he didn’t love or want me anymore. I had caused him and his pack so much pain it was unforgivable.

Seth looked back into my eyes and I could see so much emotion behind them. But the main ones were pain, anger and forgiveness. HE took my face in his hands and I sobbed into them. “Don’t. It…wasn’t your fault. You didn’t cause this. The black tribe has always disliked our pack, what happen was always going to happen. It had to happen someday and it wasn’t your fault.”

“But if I had kept him with me…” a sob ripped through my body and I had to take a breath. “-Maybe the pack might have had a chance. It is all my fault.”

Seth wiped my tears away with his thumbs, the feeling sending tingles down my spine. He flicked my nose and my face scrunched up in confusion. He smiled sweetly. “I have told you, it wasn’t your fault. And I will keep saying it, even if I have to repeat twice a day for the rest of my life.” I laughed nervously. “I love you and I always will and nothing will even get between us. And if I have to say it even if I don’t mean it…” what was he going to say? “I forgive you. I love you and I forgive you.”

I bit my lip as it trembled. He loved me so much and I could see it in his eyes. He forgave me even if he didn’t believe it if I did it. “I love you too.” I whispered and then I kissed him.

I kissed him with all I had and with all the passion that had built up inside of me. I let out all my feelings, all my problems, all the tension into just one kiss. Seth kissed me back, pulling me up higher into him. I wrapped my arms around his neck and pulled him closer to me. I wanted him closer, I needed him closer.

I moved my legs on either side of him and straddled him. Seth had one hand on the back of my neck and one on my hip. I pulled myself as close as I could get to him so only clothes were keeping us apart.

A thought flew through my head and I blushed crazy. I wanted him in every way possible. I wanted his mind, his body and spirit. We were soul mates and the only way we could stay together is if we made love.

Seth nibbled at my bottom lip asking for entrance. I moaned and opened my mouth. His tongue dove in and explored, twirling and dancing with mine. I pulled at Seth’s hair making him chuckle at my urgency. He moved away from my lips and left little hot kisses down my jaw and neck. I moved my hands down his back and he moaned. I smiled against his lips and tugged at the hem of his shirt.

And then it was off and on the floor. I pulled away and watched as my hands traced the curves of his muscles. Wow, my mate was seriously yummy! I kissed his neck, sucking on the osft spot below his ear. Seth moaned loudly and I giggled.

Seth pulled my face back up and captured my lips again. He moved his hands down past my hips so they were stroking my bare thighs. God, it felt so good. I could kiss him all day and night and wouldn’t regret a passing moment.

Seth began to trail his fingers back up again so they were making my shirt rise. I smiled and Seth helped me pull it over my head. He looked at me with such lust and love I almost melted into his arms. His eyes looked me up and down making me blush. I knew I shouldn’t be embarrassed because Seth would never leave me but I couldn’t help it.

Seth’s warm hands touched my shoulders raising goose bumps everywhere. I could feel something hard poking my inner thigh and I giggled. Obviously someone else but me was getting aroused. I ground my hips against him and he gasped. I think it just got harder. Seth then kissed me with great urgency.

I loved this man so much it wasn’t funny. Seth’s hands went to my back and he began to fiddle with my bra. I bit my lip still unsure whether I wanted to do it now. Then all the worry went away because I knew my answer and I knew it well. He would never hurt me or leave me. He would always stand by my side and worship the ground I walked on. I loved him with all I had and all I will ever have and maybe more. I wanted him, he wanted me, what could go possibly wrong.

(This was a sex scene but i am not putting that in here. Eww, anyway, you get the picture)

**************

I woke when the walls were glowing brightly. I rolled onto my back feeling the stiffness on my shoulder and the ach between my legs. I smiled and blushed furiously when the memories flooded back to me. I don’t know if we had made love last night, yesterday or even a few hours ago because I couldn’t see the sun. He had to bite me to mark me. It hurt like a bitch but then i didn't know what i thought when pleasure was the only thing on my mind.

I felt a shift in the bed and I looked over to see a very sexy, sleeping mate. I smiled and moved closer to him making sure not the shake the bed too much. I stoked the bridge of his nose with my finger. He stirred and scratched his nose with a sigh. I stroked it again and his eyes snapped open.

I giggled wrapping my arms around his neck. Seth smiled at me his eyes still heavy with sleep. “Hey,” I said kissing him lightly. I was so happy and in such a great mood.

“Hi!” he said his voice so husky it was unbearably sexy. “How are you feeling?”

“Super-dooper great!” I said honestly. I had almost forgotten about the aching.

He chuckled. “I see,” my stomach rumbled loudly. “Oh, crap, you haven’t eaten in ages, how about we get changed and then get some food?”

“Yep because as you can hear, I am absolutely starved!”

“You really are in a good mood aren’t you.” Seth said laughing as he kissed me. We got out of the bed and began to collect the clothes off the ground. I watched Seth as he dressed. I probably looked like a complete pervert staring at him. I think I looked more like I was drooling. He was so yummy and it looked so wrong with him putting the clothes back on.

He was so sexy I wanted to rip off all the clothes with my teeth. I blushed at how dirty I was beginning to sound. I was never like this, what is happening to me?

“See something you like?” Seth teased catching me drooling over him.

“Actually yes. Everything, you are really hot!” I said blushing. It just felt like I had to point it out. I wanted him again and it wasn’t fair. Seth walked towards me in only his boxers. He put his hands on my hips and pulled me roughly against him. I moaned quietly. He was hard again I could feel it against me. I bit my lip trying to stop a grin. “Hey, someone seems happy.”

He laughed and brushed my hair behind my ear. Then he leant down and kissed me tenderly. He looked like he was trying to stay calm with the kissing. Like he was trying to relax and not go too far. “Oh, fuck it!” he said pulling me closer and kissing me hard. I jumped onto him and wrapped my legs around his waist. He gripped my butt and quickly walked over to the bed.

Seth lay me down quickly and began to pull my top over my head. I giggled at his eagerness and began to undress him.

Here we go again….not that, that was a particularly a bad thing.

***********************

I pulled my shirt down just as we rounded the corner. Everybody looked up from their food but then focused their attention on what they were doing before. I was very grateful of that because it was embarrassing enough.

Alisha waved me over and I dragged Seth by the hand to where they were sitting. I sat down heavily bringing Seth down with me. I don’t know why but today I was feeling particularly young and childish. I was fooling around so comfortably it was weird.

Alisha looked at me knowingly and I bowed my head so she didn’t see the blush.

“I am going to get us some food, ok.” Seth said kissing my forehead and getting up. I watched as he disappeared around the corner.

“So, what happened yesterday? You disappeared all night and now you come back with lover boy there. Were you getting down and dirty?” Alisha said elbowing me gently.

“Do you know how wrong it sounds coming out of your mouth? You’re a mother for crying out loud.” I said laughing nervously.

“People change, especially when they meet a guy and I couldn’t help but notice how active you are this morning. Now give me all the gossip before I beg Seth to tell me.”

I frowned at her. She pouted at me. Wow, how old is she? And she is the one doing the pouty face? “We did nothing, just talked all night.” I said trying to sound innocent. I didn’t want word getting out that I was sleeping with the alpha. Something’s are best kept secret I always say.

“So you spent the whole night talking huh?” Alisha said looking at me funny.

“Yeah,” I said. What is she up to? She suddenly darted up and jabbed my bitten shoulder sharply. I yelped but instead of a scream and huge moan escaped my lips as a wave of pleasure rolled over me. I guess Seth was right. My knees went all jelly and I shivered. She laughed at me and pointed at me accusingly.

“I knew it! I absolutely knew it!” she said making a few heads turn to stare. I blushed and punched her shoulder. I could still feel the buzz in my shoulder, no pain, all pleasure.

“How the hell did you know that?” I hissed at her, rubbing my shoulder slightly. I soon stopped when it only increased the pleasure.

She went red and leant forward pulling down the collar of her top. I saw the wide bite on her shoulder surrounded with a bit of dark bruising.

“And if I know what that is…” I started.

“Yeah. Yeah I know.” She said blushing a darker shade.

“When did you…”

“Last night, same as you I guess.” She grinned at me.

“Oh my gosh, no wonder you were acting all giddy. I should have known. So Anthony huh?”

“Yep, I sort of felt a connection at the start.”

“Flirt,” I teased.

“At least I didn’t ignore mine. I embraced it and look where it got you and me.”

But then a thought crept into my mind. “But this means we can never go home."

wooooooooooooohooooooooo

how was that?

pretty intense stuff huh?

i hope you like it and give me lots and lots of feedback.

i want 7 comments and 15 votes please

thanks and i love all of my lovely supportive fans like niamhbabeee and niamhnad and celestialmoon. i love you guys and all my other fans!!!!! :)

love from Crazedemo xxx

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerĂ  anche

9.9M 500K 199
In the future, everyone who's bitten by a zombie turns into one... until Diane doesn't. Seven days later, she's facing consequences she never imagine...
4.7M 254K 34
Those who were taken... They never came back, dragged beneath the waves never to return. Their haunting screams were a symbol of their horrific death...
512K 11.2K 59
A girl who is terrified of the creatures who made themselves known and a possessive Alpha who has waited all his life for his mate.
1.7M 17.3K 3
*Wattys 2018 Winner / Hidden Gems* CREATE YOUR OWN MR. RIGHT Weeks before Valentine's, seventeen-year-old Kate Lapuz goes through her first ever br...