Love and High School are Just...

nickie_thg tarafından

Follow Katniss, Peeta, Finnick, Annie, Glimmer, Marvel, Johanna, Gale, Cato, and Clove through their final ye... Daha Fazla

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
SEQUEL!!!

Chapter 28

944 18 15
nickie_thg tarafından

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~time flash to homeroom~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Finnick POV:

     I walk into homeroom and sit in my usual spot with Johanna and Marvel. "So what were you doing with Delly earlier today?" Johanna asks me.

     "What?" I ask.

     "During lunch we saw on Delly's phone. You were hugging and she kissed you on the cheek," Marvel says.

     "Oh that!" I say. "My French teacher asked me if I was willing to tutor Delly. I said yes, we exchanged numbers, and in France generally as a greeting people kiss each other on the cheek, but she did it as a goodbye. There was nothing more going on. Why?"

   "Because Annie wanted to know," Johanna says.

    "Oh my God! Did she see us?" I ask.

    "Yeah," Marvel says.

    "Oh no! Jo, you have to tell her what I was doing. Please," I say.

    "Fine," she says. "I'll tell her after school."

    "Ok. Thank you," I say.

    "Johanna, are you still going to Glimmer's or not?" Marvel asks.

    "Why wouldn't she?" I ask out of confusion.

    "Because you can say that words were said and I might have told everyone to go f themselves," she says. I burst out laughing. Everyone in the room stares at me.

    "Sorry," I say going red in the face. The bell rings. I walk out of the class and to my locker.

Glimmer POV:

     I meet Clove at her locker where Cato is. Marvel comes over and we all walk out. "Cato," I hear someone say. I turn around and see that it's that new Gym teacher, Brutus.

     "Yeah," Cato says turning around.

     "Can you and that other kid help me?" Brutus asks Cato pointing at Marvel. Cato nods. He and Marvel go over to Brutus. They go off somewhere.

     "So are we all still coming over to your place?" Clove asks.

     "I think. I just have something to tell everyone," I say.

     "Ok," Clove says. We walk outside and I hear Johanna talking to Annie.

     "So Finnick was just helping Delly out with some French crap. He's not cheating on you or anything. Ok?"

     "Ok," Annie says.

     "Do you believe that?" I ask Clove because I know she was listening to their conversation too.

     "Not for a second. It's Delly. Should we talk to Annie?" Clove says.

     "Of course," I say. I see Johanna walk away from Annie. Clove and I walk over to her. "Hey, Annie," we say.

     "Hi, guys!" she says.

     "So we overheard you and Johanna talking about Finnick and Delly. Do you honestly believe her?" I ask.

     "Of course! Why would Johanna lie about this?" Annie says.

     "Because she is Finnick's best friend. Of course she is just covering his ass," Clove says.

     "He is totally cheating on you. No one would actually tutor Delly. They would just sleep with her. Trust me I would know."

     "Clove, I know that Cato cheated on you, but Finnick's not Cato," Annie says.

     "We're just telling you how everyone else sees it," I say. "He's cheating on you."

     "No he's not," I hear Marvel say. "Finnick told me and Johanna that he was tutoring Delly. So Annie you have a faithful boyfriend and Glimmer and Clove were just messing with you."

     "I knew Glimmer was lying cause when people lie their noses grow. Well, for Glimmer her nose is always like that," Annie says. I stare at her shocked.

     "Shut up, bitch," I say. I storm away from them. Clove runs after me. I get into my car and sit in the front seat. Clove gets in the passenger's seat.

     "Don't listen to Annie. She is just a bitch. After high school we will never have to talk to her again," she says.

     "After two weeks when I'm in Paris I'll never have to talk to her again," I say absentmindedly.

     "What?" Clove asks.

     "That's what I wanted to tell everyone. That in two weeks my family and I are going to move to Paris," I say.

     "Wait so in two weeks my best in the whole world well be on a completely different continent?" Clove asks.

     "Yeah," I say.

     "Why are you doing this?" she asks me. "You told me you weren't moving until this summer. Why are you moving?" 

     "My parents decided on it and I agreed. It's really not a big deal," I say. My voice is starting to shake.

     "It is a huge deal! It's like the last 14 years of our lives meant nothing to you!" Clove yells. I look over at her and she is crying.

     "Clove, don't cry," I say trying not to cry.

     "Sorry, Glimmer," Clove says. "Can we talk about this at your house?"

     "Yeah, totally," I say. She looks down at her phone.

     "I'm gonna ride with Cato. Marvel wants to ride with you and Cato doesn't wanna ride alone," she says. She gets out of the car and runs to Cato's car. Marvel gets into my car.

     "Hey, babe," he says and kisses me.

     "Hey," I say with my voice shaking.

     "Why did Clove wanna switch cars?" he asks.

     "Clove told me you wanted to ride with me," I say confused. "I'm totally cool with riding with you , but it was her idea," he says. "I also saw her crying."

     "She's just upset about something. You'll find out in a few minutes," I say.

Gale POV:

     I pull up to Glimmer's house and Johanna and I get out. Johanna sighs. "Be nice. Please," I say to her. She rolls her eyes.

     "Why did she want us to come over anyways?" Johanna asks.

     "She wants us to feel bad about how poor our families are compared to hers," I say. Johanna laughs. But seriously. Glimmer's house is huge. She has a huge pool in her backyard. Her bedroom is the size of my living room. I wish I lived here. Johanna and I walk up to the door. I knock on the door and Glimmer answers.

      "Hey," Glimmer says.

      "Hey," we say.

      "You guys can go up to my room," Glimmer says. We run up the stairs and see that everyone is here. I take a seat on her floor by the window. Johanna sits next to me. Glimmer comes in the room. "Ok. So I asked you guys to come over here for a reason. So I was talking to my parents last night and sense I want to move to Paris for college we are moving sooner than this summer. As in two weeks," Glimmer says.

      "What?" we all ask.

      "I'm moving in two weeks," she says wiping her eye. "Why?" Cato asks.

      "Because my family thinks it's better for me to get used to Paris before college and I'm not going to be going to Hunger Games High anymore. So why not move now?" she says.

      "Because you made a promise to your best friend in kindergarten that we would never move away from each other until college. And here we are a few months before college and your moving now. Does that promise mean nothing to you?" Clove says.

     "It was just two little girls making a promise that couldn't keep. Clove, I am really sorry, but I just feel like it's better for me," Glimmer says.

     "Whatever, Glimmer. I hope you have fun in that snobby country," Clove says. She grabs Cato's hand and she storms out of here. I feel like a complete déjà vu from yesterday is happening. 

Hey there! Here is another update. I almost forgot to update, but during dinner I remembered. Not much in this chapter, sorry. Trust me in the next chapter something interesting will happen. I don't really have much to say. Thanks for getting this story to over 800 reads! That's incredible. District13gal and I love you guys so much! Keep voting and reading. Comment ideas if you have any; I might include them in a sequel.

QOTD: Who is you OTP?

AOTD: Clato, Everlark, and Mondler (Monica and Chandler from FRIENDS)

Have any of you guys seen The Pregnancy Project? It is really interesting, I recommend watching it. Peace out girl scout!

                                                                                                         ~~Nickie

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

258K 6.9K 64
Yes, this is so original, isn't it? But, I think mine might be a bit different. Well, as I've been writing my other fanfics (and going to high school...
9.1K 157 38
Welcome to District High. A high school in Panem. Clove, Cato , Glimmer and Marvel are the characters I'm going to focus on in this series! I hope yo...
80.5K 1.9K 58
Here are some everlark one shots and plot twists. I sometimes change to someone else's POV but it will be Katniss' POV most likely. Hope you enjoy...
95.5K 2.9K 28
18-year-old Katnis Everdeen goes to live with her cousin Glimmer after she found out her parents died in a car crash. Will she discover the boy with...