Heated (A Harry Styles Fanfic...

Von ForrestIvy

The first day of college can bring a lot to someone in a day, but did Paige - a normal girl - get more than s... Mehr

Heated
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28 (Part 1)
Chapter 29 (Part 2)
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Final Chapter 60

Chapter 46

8.1K 230 38
Von ForrestIvy

(I will signal you when to start the song in the chapter... Again lol)

Heated - Chapter 46

The thoughts of the mysterious texter kept on lurking around in my mind, even after everybody had left the party. It was really hindering me and stopping me from enjoying myself like I thought I would - seeing that this is my last day of fun before college starts up again.

Blake had asked us to stay for a while after the party had left and we - Becky, Justin, Holly, Blake, Harry and myself - are all sitting in a circle having random conversation in the night sky. 

I must say that this night is truly beautiful; The stars were twinkling beautifully in the sky as the full moon accompanied it, lighting up the dark evening sky. I swear just sitting under the stars and taking it all in put my mind at ease. I forgot all about what was worrying me just earlier this evening. 

It was probably just somebody messing around with me and trying to scare me in some sick way. 

I decided to not let it dictate the way my night was gonna go as I was lied with my back on Harry's chest on an outdoor chaise lounge chair as his legs were on either side of mine. 

I've grown quite comfortable around Harry and I'm sure that if I were to be sitting this way with him just a few weeks ago, I'd probably be having a semi-heart attack.

We were all cuddled up and coupled up as we spoke amongst ourselves as Blake told some funny stories about his childhood. I was actually enjoying myself as I took a look around at my friends and how proud I am to have them in my life, especially Harry. 

Harry had placed his hand onto my waist as our fingers were intertwined. Now, it was becoming rather chilly and Blake was nice enough to bring us some blankets to throw over us to keep us warm. 

As I was speaking with the gang, Harry was awfully quiet around me and I had no idea why. 

Just a few minutes after, I feel how Harry untangles his fingers from mine as he then makes his way slowly up my stomach. I had no idea what he was doing, but I just let it slide as I continued talking about random things with Holly. 

Just then, I felt how Harry's hands found its' way onto my breasts above my clothes. My eyes widens as he cups them into his hands. 

What is he doing?!

Holly had just in time averted her gaze to Blake as he now had her attention. 

"Remember how you teased me on the dance floor?" His lips moves its' way onto the crook of my neck as he then gently bites onto it, making me awaken with just a simple touch. "How you intentionally made me want more?" He knows? His voice becomes a bit more sensual and low as his fingers begins to make circular motions onto my bra just on my nipples as the feeling dug to my very core. I press my breasts into the touch of his hand as he moves up to my ear. "It's your turn now."

He whispers against my ear as his lips brushes past it and he gently nibbles on it before making his way down to my nape.

Oh my...

I close my eyes to the feeling that it provokes inside of me as he places soft kisses onto my the spot where my shoulder meets my neck whilst gently massaging my breasts. 

My breathing increased as I was enjoying this delicious feeling that Harry was driving out of me, but before I could enjoy it fully; it stopped. 

I quickly flutter my eyes open to the sudden halt as he takes his hands off from my breasts and stops kissing my neck.

No! I can't allow him to do this in front of everybody! It's just so awkward and weird  - even though the fear of getting caught made it all the more exciting - but still! It's wrong!

"Did you like it?"

The bastard asks me and I could hear the smirk on his face in the way that he speaks. 

"N-no."

I deny it, even though I know it's just a big fat lie. 

Harry then chuckles behind me as the vibration of his laugh makes its' way through his chest and I feel it against my back. 

My reply was obviously not strong enough to fool Harry as he found it rather amusing. 

"Then let me try a little harder. I want to make you feel what I felt when you did that to me..."

I furrow my brows at his words as he then places his hands onto my legs on the outside and I have no idea what his intentions are. But he won't do anything too 'out there', would he?

This is Harry we're speaking about. 

My subconscious reminds me. 

Just then, Harry moves his hands upwards until it is on my bended legs and I anticipate what he plans on doing next. 

He slowly rubs his hands all the way down my legs and as soon as he reached my inner thigh, he gently squeezed onto it as it really did something to me all the way down there.

Luckily, I've got this navy blanket covered up to my shoulders so no one would suspect a thing - it's kinda weird that no one is suspecting a thing. I look around and notice that they're having their little conversations as they're completely oblivious to what is going on between Harry and I. 

As I was thinking on this, I was quickly pushed out of my thoughts as Harry's hands then slides down and my body wants him to touch me so badly, but my mind says 'no'. 

He then starts to suck onto my neck which causes me all the more satisfaction as I roll my head back onto his shoulder as he pleases me. 

Focus, Paige!

"H-Harry... W-we're with company."

I remind him with a breathy voice as my chest rises and falls at the feeling that is growing inside of me.

"Revenge is a sweet thing, isn't it?"

My heart raced fast as his voice was raspier than before and it made my hormones run wild. 

His touch slowly made it's way to my sensitive spot and I tried to close my legs, but that didn't stop Harry in the slightest. He continued sucking onto my skin, only harder this time as his hand then found my soft spot. 

  (Play song now)

I let out a gasp before biting my lip as he slowly strokes me right there and my body reacts by letting out a tiny moan. 

Why does it feel so good? Why is he doing this to me right now? Why am I not stopping him?!

Just when I was expecting him to continue, he once again, stopped the pleasing notion that he had bestowed upon me just a few seconds ago. 

I quickly flutter my eyes open as I hadn't realized that it was closed as I tried to catch my breath and get my heart to steady. 

Whoa, that was... Whoa. 

"You're turned on, aren't you?"

I gulp as I take a second to process his words. 

"W-what? No. I... I'm not!"

I shake my head and try to come off as truthful, but we all know that I'm only kidding myself.

"The way you're breathing - so heavily that it shows in the rise and fall of your chest - the way you shut your legs when I touch you, most of all, your little moan," Okay, so that was a dead giveaway. Stupid, Paige. Stupid! "Just admit it... You're. So... Wet."

He whispers the last part into my ear in a very slow and sensual tone as I bite my lip before trying to contain myself. 

Just as I was about to reply, I got cut off by Becky calling out to us.

"Harry and Paige, do you two fancy a little game of 'truth or dare'?"

She asks us with a little smile on her face as I couldn't be more happier with her coming in just in time. 

"Sure, why-" I quickly clear my throat as it sounds a bit husky due to the 'activities' that had just taken place. "Why not?"

I smile over at her as my cheeks heat up at the way she was looking at me. I know that she could tell that something was definitely up. 

"Great! I'll start it off!" Blake announces as he looks around. "Justin."

I look over to Justin as he has his arm around Becky and has this little smug smile stuck onto his face and I lift my brow over at him. 

"Yes?"

"Truth or dare?"

"Dare."

Of course. 

"I dare you..." Blake starts as he looks as though he is in deep thought as he squints his gray eyes and rubs his chin. "To give Becky a hickey."

I lift my brow in shock to Blake's dare for Justin as I couldn't believe that he actually asked that. But obviously Justin went ahead and did it. 

He actually gave Becky a hickey in front of us which was kinda weird to watch. 

Becky seemed to be enjoying herself as she had this coy smile stuck to her face. Oh, she's a little naughty one.

Look who's talking. 

Ugh, no one was even talking to you. 

I roll my eyes at my stupid subconscious. 

"Okay! So since I've completed my task, who can be my next victim?" I narrow my eyes over at him, warning him not to pick me as he rubs his hands together in a 'villain' kind of way. "Holly!"

Thank God!

"I'm ready!"

She sits on the edge of her seat as she smiles brightly over at Justin. 

"Truth or dare?"

"Truth."

"No!" He holds his head in his hands. "I was hoping you'd say 'dare', but anyway..." We all waited patiently for the question that Justin would ask Holly. "What is the best body part on Blake and why?"

Mm, that's not so bad coming from Justin. I don't even want to know what his dare was going to be. 

Holly scanned through Blake as her eyes examined him from head to toe. 

"His hands."

She smiles brightly over at Blake. 

"My hands? Why?"

Blake looked intrigued as he stared at Holly in this love drunk kind of way. 

"Because not only are they big, they also know just the right way to turn me on."

I widen my eyes in surprise to Holly's reply. She smiled naughtily over at Blake as he winked over at her and I felt mighty uncomfortable. 

"Uhm... Guys?" Everyone's attention was on me this time. "What kind of truth or dare is this really?"

"The dirty kind."

Harry speaks up behind me as he has this little smirk of satisfaction on his face. Oh, he definitely thinks that he has won this round, but he better think again. 

"Are you gonna bail on it, Paige?"

Becky questions me, but I knew I couldn't. 

"No, I'd love to play the game."

I look back to Harry with a little devilish grin on my face as he narrows his eyes at me, noticing that I have a little something in mind. 

"Okay then, Paige," Holly calls out for me. "Truth or dare?"

"Dare."

I smile proudly over at her as everyone had surprised looks on their faces. 

"I was so  not expecting that one from you, Paige."

Justin calls out and even he's  surprised. 

"What's the dare?"

I question Holly and hopefully she has something good for me. 

"I dare you... To give Harry a little lap dance."

A smile of pride overcomes me as I stand to my feet. 

"Turn the music up."

I call out to Blake as he does so. 

"Oh, I gotta see this!"

Becky looks excited as I see Harry making his way onto a stool as he sits there with wide legs and a smug smile on those pouted lips of his. 

"Show me what you got, Greys-."

"Shh, let my body do the talking."

Everybody made 'ooh' sounds over at me, but I couldn't even be bothered. This was like my mission and this time I really had to win. I can't let him think that he has all the control over me.

As the music plays on, I start walking slowly up him and placing myself in between his legs. I then turn as I purposefully brush my behind onto his crotch and I feel how he shuffles beneath me. I couldn't hide the smile on my face as I continued to tease him just as he has as I brush my breasts onto him as well. Now, I'm not a professional lap dancer - if that's even a word - but I have seen some lap dances before so I'm hoping that this one is satisfactory. 

I then make my way behind Harry as I tug my hands into his hair and cock his head to the side as I bring my lips close to his ear. 

"Revenge is a sweet thing, isn't it?"

I reiterate his own words as I then stroked my hand all the way down his torso until I reach the very top of his jeans and his mouth goes agape at my touch and I knew right then that the power was in my hands. 

Just as the night went on, it was becoming more and more fun as Justin told us a story about his first kiss and first time doing it. It was so funny that I actually felt a  bit bad for him. 

As we were having a good time, I suddenly felt my phone vibrating. It was a phone call from Unknown. 

Crap.

I asked them to excuse me as my heart raced immensely fast and my mouth instantly went dry. 

"Hello?"

No answer. 

"Is anybody there?"

After a few seconds of silence, I hear an evil chuckle in the background and my insides cringe with fright. 

I instantly put the phone call off as I couldn't take it any longer. 

I was starting to become really scared for my life now because whoever is doing this to me is clearly out to get me for some unknown reason. I run my hand through my hair as I try to think on who would want to do this to me.

A text then comes through and it read:

[Unknown:

Your shaky voice shows me how weak you actually are. Looks like this job would be easier than I thought. See you soon, Paige ;) ]

(A/N: Hey guys! Sorry if this chapter was a bit of a bore, but it's only a filler, leading up to the real business. I'm bursting with excitement to write these coming chapters!

What do you guys think of it so far?

Please comment and vote because your love and support is truly the only thing that keeps me going with this. So Thank you so much if you do xx)

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

783K 36.7K 59
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...
806K 52.9K 103
"Don't underestimate me, because I'll ruin you." • • • At first sight, Harry has it all: a country to rule, people following his every order, and...
762K 22.3K 85
By: ZerriesGap "A girl once told me to be careful when trying to fix a broken person because you may cut yourself on their sharp edges." {k.w.} Note:...
53.7K 1.2K 16
Madelaine and Vanessa have been besties on and off screen forever but can one person ruin all of that in a second? (guys i wrote this forever ago, i...