The Forbidden Love (Synyster...

oVickii által

Cassidy meets her new brother Matt and his band Avenged Sevenfold. When Cassidy falls in love with Syn, Matt... Több

The Nightmares
Scream
Is it true?
Poor Liz
I need help!
Geebear
Gee + Cass = ???
Why! ?
I Feel Like Drowning
Calm Down!
pI'm still alive
Im back
Pfff
Mabye What I Need

What.. no Syn.. don't..

92 2 0
oVickii által

*Cassidy's POV*

I ran into the buss. Zack told me that they had a concert tonight, and after the concert we will go on a bar and get drunk!

I'm just worried about Syn's sister. She have to be a whore, i can tell. Like how she dresses and everything.

Matt wont let me talk to Bri without him beeing there.. Geez.

"Hey whore! At the concet you can't come to the stage! You arent dating anyone, or in family! Bitch!" Liz shout in my ears.
*Ha! Acctualy you'r wrong! Matt is my brother, idiot, and you know what? I'm a virgin so im not a whore like you!"

I wanted to hit and beat her up so badly every time. When Bri was asleep or gone, she used to flirt with Matt. That sometimes pissed me off!

Well, i got in the shower, i listened to afterlife by A7x, thinking about Jimmy. I'm sure he is still there, finding a way bavk to us

*Jimmy's POV*

Damn Cass is right, i'll come back on the concert!

"Jim.. Tonight when i leave.. Can you be here and show and talk to the guys that comes to the afterlife? I'm pretty sure you know what to say and do!"

"Yeah Chazz, i promise i'll do it!"

"Okay, thanks Jim! You're like a bigbrother to me"

"Its funny to be here with you!"

I looked in the mirror, once again over Syn. I could acctualy read minds.. Syn was pretty much after Cass, it's hell when Matt comes and interupt them.

Well, my plan is that i'll jump into the mirror later tonight. There will be fire, but i can get trough it though. It's kinda weird too. Jess, Cass's friend is so obsessed with Gerard because Cass showed him to her.
I really wish that Matt would leave Syn and Cass alone.. I've got to talk to him.

*Syn's POV*

"Cass.. Are you in here? I knocked on the toilet door where i though Cass could be.. We're late to my concert bcuz of her!
Well... It's only fynny...

The car ride were silent... Uncomfortable silent..

I hated my sister Liz too. I want to beat her up bcuz she's a little whore.

"Here we are!" i said to Cass & Liz in the car to break the silense.

"Phm, did you have to bring this whore with you?! Liz complained and kicked Cass in the leg.

*Cassedy's POV*

I'm so sick of Liz.. I have an idea to get her to travel back home.

The idea is:
Tonight at the bar, i'll get her as drunk as hell. Then i will fucking have some fun with her alone. She will be so drunk that she can't do anything back!

I'm so evil, i know.

~~~~~~~~

"Norway, are you ready to rock?!?" Matt screamed in the microphone.

Almost everyone there shouted back "Yess!!"

So they started with my favorite song Heretic, then Afterlife so i could sing The Rev's vocals. After all some girls called my names and that.. But i didn't care.. It was fun.

The concert was going well.

*Jimmy's POV*

Now, finally its time to do this!

I jumped into the mirror. It came fire amd it was so hard to get out of the other side on the mirror, but i did it.

When i looked around i was at a graveyard, i know why.. Bcuz i came jumping out of an grave in Norway... Yeah.. They are in Norway.

I had the same clothes on, the ones i died in. My favorite Hoodie and jeans.

I started to look around until i started thinking they were at the stadiun on the concert. I tried to hide myself from people to see me, or else the world would be crazy.

I got backstage without beein seen by anyone. Exept my private guard, he promised not to tell anyone. I ran behind a cover. They was on the next last song... It was only Fiction and So Far Away again.

I've really missed them bad, but if i could i would run onto stage and scream 'Im back!'
Who wouldnt?

When they were done with the last song Matt shouted "Goodnight Norway!"

Matt ran out of stage and to a door. He walked in and i followed carefully, like a spy..
Hell yeah! I'm spying on my bro M. Shadows!

"Jimmy.. I miss you so goddamn much!"

*Matt's POV*

"Jimmy.. I miss you so goddamn much!" I said..

"I know Matt.. I've missed you too bro!" I heard someone say and jumped on my back.

"What the hell?! Jimmy?! Am i dreaming!? How ca- No.. Im dreaming!" Like, Jimmy can't be here.. He is gone.

"It's me bro! Remember i said i would come back to you guys?"

I noded and hugged him.. This was real... I started to vry my eyes out! My fucking brother is back!

"Tell the guys to come to the bar, i'll be there waiting for you guys!"

Jimmy just like totally faded, but this was real.

*Cassidy's POV*

Matt came running to us..

"Bro.. Why have you been crying?" Syn asked and broke the hug.

"Come let's go to the bar! Then you will see."

Matt ran to the bar wile we tried to keep follow with him. He was too fast.

"Matt! Calm down!" i tried to scream, then he acctualy stoped.. But not for so long.

"Cmon! Its important!" Matt started to run again

"Yeah, we can see it is as much as you run" Johnny joked back.

I tangled mine and Syn's hands together.

When we came to the bar i saw it was named 'Johnny's Bar'
I started to laugh at the name.

When we came in the bar Matt waved us into a room where no one was.

"I have to show you something. Look closely!" "ok.." We all said back.

"You can come down now bro!"

We looked to a stair, someone walked down..

*Syn's POV*

I couldnt belive my own eyes when i saw who walked down the stairs

"Jimmy!!" I screamed and hugged him, damn i've missed his bear hugs so much!

"Rev..?" i looked behind me and saw Cassy look at him.

"Here Cassy, come give unckle Jimmy a hug!"

"Uncle Jimmy.."

She smiled and ran for her life into Jimmy. No one could live without his bear hugs.

We all stayed and chated for awile, then we all walked in the bar and drank!

*Cassidy's POV*

Oh geez we all were drunk, i think im the one that is not drunk.. Or well.. Yeah

I walked over to a guy i've been knowing in a long time.
(Not in real, but i've seen him on TV, news and pics)

"Hello, are you Gerard Way?" I said quiet.

The man turned around and it was.. No way, it was Gerard Way!

"Oh hey. You have to be Cassidy, M. Shadows sister! Nice to see you beautiful."

I guess i blushed like an idiot there.

"Wanna go take some shots?"

"Sure Gee-Bear, i just have to pee first..."

"I'll follow you to the toilet Cassie"

"Okay?" I guess i was red as an tomato.

~When we was right outside the toilet..~

I opened the door to the toilet and... I felt my heart break into thousands of pieces..

Syn was naked in the toilet, fucking someone else. Syn turned around and looked pretty shocked.

"Cass, i can exp-"

"No you can't!! Matt was right! You would fucking break my heart with one of you'r whores!"

I ran out of the toilet and ran into Gerard and gave him a hug, his hugs was something you would never break.

He shut his head fast into the toilet. He semed to be shocked, then sadness came over his face.

Before i knew it he lifted me up and walked over to.. I dint know who.

"Oooooo Ger, are you cheating on Frank?"

"Neh Mikey, she is a normal friend.. That have just broke her heart."

Ger sat me down and i saw his old bandmates Mikey, Frank and Ray.

Ger sat down in the middle of Frank and Ray.

I sat on the other side with Mikey.

Frank whispered something to Ger i didn't hear. After that they kissed.

I heard Ray mumble "Gay. ."

I only laughed at Ray.

"Ray, i think Gee and Frank is a perfect couple" I said smiling at them.

"HAHHA GAY!" I looked behind me and saw Jimmy.

"Jimmy,Cmere!" I laughed.

"Wait.. Arent you dead..? Like.. You died in 2009!" Mikey shouted to Jimmy.

"Yeah, but im back.. Cass, why are you crying..?"

"Jim, i'll tell. I saw everything with my own eyes. It started when we first met. Then shehad to go to the toilet, so i followed her. Then she walked in the door.. But not long after i found her crying in my shirt. So i looked inside the door to see her "boyfriend" fuck some other girl. So she is her with us hanging.." Gerard said.

"It's getting late.." I said

"Can i ge-" I know what Gerard asked about so i cut him off..

"Yeah, here's my number Gee"

I wrote my number on his arm.

And the next step was to sit in a cab.. All the way home.. With Syn.. God help me.

But first i'll have fun with Liz..
___________________________________
What you think? I did it a little long too now, not so much.. But it is a lityle.

Oh and im back

~Ash xXx

Olvasás folytatása

You'll Also Like

14.9K 691 46
In the six years that Andi has lived in New York, many things have changed. Not only is she an accomplished artist and working guitar technician, her...
30.7K 690 27
So this is my Avenged Sevenfold Story I did a few years back. Its mainly based on Zacky and Brian, but all other members of the band are in it too. E...
209K 3.5K 62
This a Synyster Gates story, the sequel to "Pleasure's All Mine This Time." On the week of Matt and Jade's upcoming wedding, three years after Chloe...
88.1K 1.7K 20
WARNING: CONTAINS DRUG USE AND MILD SEXUAL SCENES ___ Matt Sanders lives with two of his best friends, Zacky Baker and Jimmy Sullivan. After discover...