Is it true?

*Cassedy's POV*

I woke up from mine and Jess's bunk. Oh no, the guys are playing video games again.

I stood up and walked to the boys. Yup, what i though. They're playing Call Of Duty Ghost.

"Fuck off Matt! Why do you always win?!?"

"Because im the best!"

"Morning Cass" Syn said turning my way and looked me in the eyes.

"Morning" i said blushing. Damn i love Syn, just everything with him. His eyes, hair, face.. Just everything.

I walked to the bathroom and was going to take a shower. I had a spotify list where i had my fav bands. (A7x, Mcr, BvB and HD)

I sat on Shuffle Play. The first song that was played was Teenagers by Mcr. Then it was Critical Acclaim by Avenged Sevenfold. Yesh!

I started to sing along to all the songs that was playing.

*knock knock* i heard on the door.

I stepped out of the shower and wrapped a towel around me.
When i opened to door Johnny came running in

"Get the hell out!! I gotta pee like a motherducker!!"

He screamed it like a little kid that wanted all the candy.

I just rolled my eyes and walked out.

When Johnny was done i got into the bathroom again and turned on a little normal music. Voodoo Doll by 5SoS Started and i was singing along. When the song was done i was done in the bathroom, or well.. I had my make-up again.
I put maskara and eye-liner on. When i was going to go out, Syn came running into the bathroom.. Geez...

"Oh.. Hey.." was all he said, then walking closer to me. He stared in my green eyes... I stared in his. He started to lean in, so did i. Before i knew it we were kissing. Oh damn... His lips were soft and.. I cant ever tell.

Someone knocked on the door.
Syn and i walked out and Matt stood there. He seemed to be a little angry...

"Matt.. Nothing happend.."

"Cmon Cass, we have to go and take our DNA test..."

"For what? We cant be in family.."

"Cmon!" Matt was never giving up.
I looked up to see Syn nod at me.

I walked to Matt and we walked in his car. BMW I8..

"Nice car"

He didnt say anything to me. It was an awkward silent car ride.

~~~~~~~~~~

When we were done with the DNA test we had to wait in half an hour to get the results. Wow, half an hour only felt like 10 minutes.

"And...?" Matt asked the woman with our results.

"You're sister and brother!" She said.. No wait.. She literally screamed.. Geez..

The car ride back wasnt to silent.

"You dont even let Syn touch you!"

"Why? I'm 18 and its my life!"

"Cass, listen... I dont want you to get hurt like the other girls Syn have been with. He cheated on the all, and i wont let the happend to you!"

"Looks like i know Syn more than you! You can't stop me from dating him!" It was hard fighting back the tears.

When we came back i ran trough all the others. When i came to the bathroom i sat down. I heard someone lock the door.

"Oh.. Hey Syn.."