What.. no Syn.. don't..

*Cassidy's POV*

I ran into the buss. Zack told me that they had a concert tonight, and after the concert we will go on a bar and get drunk!

I'm just worried about Syn's sister. She have to be a whore, i can tell. Like how she dresses and everything.

Matt wont let me talk to Bri without him beeing there.. Geez.

"Hey whore! At the concet you can't come to the stage! You arent dating anyone, or in family! Bitch!" Liz shout in my ears.
*Ha! Acctualy you'r wrong! Matt is my brother, idiot, and you know what? I'm a virgin so im not a whore like you!"

I wanted to hit and beat her up so badly every time. When Bri was asleep or gone, she used to flirt with Matt. That sometimes pissed me off!

Well, i got in the shower, i listened to afterlife by A7x, thinking about Jimmy. I'm sure he is still there, finding a way bavk to us

*Jimmy's POV*

Damn Cass is right, i'll come back on the concert!

"Jim.. Tonight when i leave.. Can you be here and show and talk to the guys that comes to the afterlife? I'm pretty sure you know what to say and do!"

"Yeah Chazz, i promise i'll do it!"

"Okay, thanks Jim! You're like a bigbrother to me"

"Its funny to be here with you!"

I looked in the mirror, once again over Syn. I could acctualy read minds.. Syn was pretty much after Cass, it's hell when Matt comes and interupt them.

Well, my plan is that i'll jump into the mirror later tonight. There will be fire, but i can get trough it though. It's kinda weird too. Jess, Cass's friend is so obsessed with Gerard because Cass showed him to her.
I really wish that Matt would leave Syn and Cass alone.. I've got to talk to him.

*Syn's POV*

"Cass.. Are you in here? I knocked on the toilet door where i though Cass could be.. We're late to my concert bcuz of her!
Well... It's only fynny...

The car ride were silent... Uncomfortable silent..

I hated my sister Liz too. I want to beat her up bcuz she's a little whore.

"Here we are!" i said to Cass & Liz in the car to break the silense.

"Phm, did you have to bring this whore with you?! Liz complained and kicked Cass in the leg.

*Cassedy's POV*

I'm so sick of Liz.. I have an idea to get her to travel back home.

The idea is:
Tonight at the bar, i'll get her as drunk as hell. Then i will fucking have some fun with her alone. She will be so drunk that she can't do anything back!

I'm so evil, i know.

~~~~~~~~

"Norway, are you ready to rock?!?" Matt screamed in the microphone.

Almost everyone there shouted back "Yess!!"

So they started with my favorite song Heretic, then Afterlife so i could sing The Rev's vocals. After all some girls called my names and that.. But i didn't care.. It was fun.

The concert was going well.

*Jimmy's POV*

Now, finally its time to do this!

I jumped into the mirror. It came fire amd it was so hard to get out of the other side on the mirror, but i did it.

When i looked around i was at a graveyard, i know why.. Bcuz i came jumping out of an grave in Norway... Yeah.. They are in Norway.