Scream

*Cassidy's POV*

~Oh no.. Not Scream...~

"Cass, are you gonna start play the drums..?" Syn asked

I started to tear up, i couldnt do this.. I cant play this song!

I ran of stage, behind the stage.. No one followed me.. Or well, nevermind. Arin came after me

"What happend? Why arent you in there banging my sexy mexy drums?"

I told him the whole story...

"Oh.. Im sorry, i can go talk to the boys if you want me to. I can tell it all to them"

"Okay... Thanks Arin"

"No need to thanks me hun"

I noded and watched Arin leave.
I was just looking a little around and found a place where i could go to. When i got there i could almost see the hole city! It was amacing.

"Cass, are you okay?"

I jumped...
"No Zack, im not okay... Arin just told my hole story.."

Zack just noded.
It was silence, not awkward but comfortable silence.

"The city is nice from here.. I bet Jimmy would love sitting here again, this was his favorite place on the tours... I miss that crazy motherfucker..." Zack said..

I noded and i didnt even relaise i had starting crying until Zack wiped them away... How cute...

"HEY! There you guys are!"

We both jumped a little. Syn always have to come at the nicest moments and destroy it.

*Jimmy's POV*

'Ugh.. I miss them realy much' i though to myself. I was in the afterlife. I want to go back, but i cant. I remember the day i left, they was so sad after that. Syn my brother have been most sad trough the time. Drinking away his sorrows... It's all my fault!

"Jimmy, you have 10 days again to chose, or else you'll be stuck here forever"

"Ok.. Thanks Chazz... But i havent chosed where i want to go.. I dont feel like i belong anywhere..."

"Thats not true Jimmy! Everyone belongs one place, and thats home, you belong home and ur ho - i cut her off..

"No my home aint heaven, my home is there.. There with them, my family!"

"Yeah.. But you can't get out.."

"Chazz.. How long have you realy been here in the afterlife, you can't have been here in only 1 month.."

"It's true... Jimmy, angels never grows old, we stay like this all the time. I've been here in 59 fucking years helping other people.. And i have a plan that i make every year. I can go back to the human world for one day, tell the family how they're loved ones is and feels."

"Oh.. Can you show me how you get to the human world?"

"You'll be risking going to hell... And i mi-" "I dont care, tell me" "Every year, theres only one day of that year you can travel back.. That day is in 7 days..'

"I'll do it" i screamed out, turned around to look in the mirror again.. I could tell Syn and Zack liked Cass.. But Cass reminded me of Matt, all the time. I think Cass is Matt's long lost sister, but i dont know.

*Matt's POV*

I ran out and found the guys. Cass looked like my long lost sister. Or well. My long lost sister is suposted to be 18 now, and i had to talk to Johnny.

"Johnny i need to talk" He only noded.

"I think.. That Cass is my long lost sister." Johnny started to stare at me.

"You're right, you guys look like eachoder, sing like eachoder. I agree with you..."

"I wish Rev was here now, he was never wrong on what he said, like he was god.."

Johnny noded and walked over to the other guys. I sat there alone watching them for god knows how long.

"Hey bro, Matt? It's Rev. Only you can hear me, and go take an DNA test and look if Cass is ur sis.... I have to go bro. I'll try find a way back home!"

*Jimmy's POV*

"Hey bro, Matt? It's Rev. Only you can hear me, and go take an DNA test and look if Cass is ur sis.... I have to go bro. I'll try find a way back home!"

I walked back and saw Chazz sit at the grass. Was she crying? Yes she was.. Why?

"Chazz why're you cry- oh fuck.. What have happend?! Who did this to you?!"

"A-A-Andrew. You remember w-when i told you about that you can go back to the human world..? Yeah.."

"Oh.. Im sorry Chazz, i didn't mean to get you hurt!"

"No Jimmy.. It's okay, i'm fine... Dont go after Andrew.."

Then she faded away, someone new came to the Afterlife now.. Yay...

"I'll come back bro's! I promise!" i scream/whispered in the mirror.

I started a plan on how i would get back...

*Jessica's POV*

"Matt... Why are you sitting here all alone?" i asked Matt

"Who the hell are you?! How did you get past the guards?! STALKER!!"

"Matt.. Chill out! Im Cassedy's bff!"

"Oh.. Sorry.."

I got annoyed and walked to the other guys, they got same reaction as Matt.. Geez..

"Cass, shouldn't we get home? It starts to get late" i said.

"No Jess, we're sleeing here to them!"

_______________________________________

Not so long either.. And i though it would be funny if Rev could come back! What do you think about it??

Anyway.. It may happend i cant be online until 4-5 days.. Sorry but i gotta travel Well...

~Ash xXx