Don't Think Twice

By radhikak

Airi, a nineteen year old college sophmore, enjoys the single life. Just when she's sure that drama will be a... More

Ch 1: A dirty virgin, a night of shots, and a sex god.
Ch 2: A "virgin" who loved it and a "virgin" in denial.
Ch 3: The unknown gets you beaten up.
Ch 4: You WHAT?
Ch 5: That devil with those sparkly green eyes and a killer smile?
Ch 6: Klondike bars...who knew?
Ch 7: Spontaneous-ism and Loose Strings
Ch 8: Kisses and Suntan Lotion Set the Mood
Ch 9: Beach activities with a Pinch of Lust; but Cellphones Ruin it All
Ch 10: Only She Can Take this Off My Mind
Ch 11: Sex is the Key, when You Don't Get Caught
Ch 12: My Lips On Yours Will Make You Like Roller Coasters, I Promise
Ch 13: A Round of Strip Poker Lingerie and He Still Don't Want None
Ch 14: A "Naughty" Shop On Campus; Need I ask?
Ch 15: Junior Year; Day One and SHE's in My Class. Shit.
Ch 16: The Mission with a Blindfold, Handcuffs, and.... You Guess.
Ch 17: Showers and Breakfast at Mimi's, Perfect Way to Start the Day
Ch 18: Tippy toes and twirls.
Ch 19: I Should Get Her....
Ch 20: Black Swan Whips Her Prince in the Ass
Ch 21: Apologies and Punishments
Ch 22: I'll Have an "I Love You" With "Injuries" on the Side, Thank You
Ch 23: A Doc's Appointment that soon went Seductive.
Ch 25: CATFIGHT! When are those not hot?
Ch 26: The Black Swan Learns how to Flap her Wings
Ch 27: What You Didn't Know, Does Kill You
Ch 28: POST-Depression Sex and Thanks Giving Proposals
Ch 29: Silk and Fish Scales
Ch 30: Lace, Love, Lift Off
Ch 31: Your Flight has Arrived
Ch 32: Freaking Around
Ch 33: Jewelry and Jealousies
Ch 34: Cries+Shots+Strawberries=WIN
Ch 35: A Crack in the Cement
Ch 36: Brazilian Soap-Opera, No Joke
Ch.37: Admitting it
Ch 38: Need
Chapter 39: The End

Ch 24: Trippin' Costumes with Your Average Grind

4.9K 38 3
By radhikak

Hello FANS! It's been soo looongg and i truly apologize of my delays. honestly, i wans't planning to upload anytime soon. But i was like, OH WHAT THE HELL? Please COMMENT and VOTE and FAN!

Chapter 24: Airi

 It was a glorious Sunday morning and I was still in the misty jungles of Africa, the setting of my dream, when I was rudely awoken by Liam's nagging.

 "Airi, wake up. It's 9:35."

 Did you hear that? It's 9:35. Only 9:35. I should be completely used to Liam's ridiculously early uprising, considering we've been living together in his apartment for about a week now due to his reckless injuries that resulted in me being his temporary caretaker. I truly am a disgraceful creature. No, I had gotten used to his cleanly ways and his constant in and out of the house schedule. But 9:35? Was this really necessary?

 "Leave me alone, Liam. It's called beauty sleep. If you keep screwing me at night and expect me to wake up this early every morning, I'll be looking like an ape at the end of the month."

 "What the hell are you talking about? Every time I go to kiss you, you bring up the whole phone thing and lecture me on how my punishment has been extended."

 "I give you a bath every morning, with me in it. That's pretty lucky for you." As I said this, I felt his casted arm grab my waist aggressively, and his lips graze my neck. When I thought it wouldn't get any better, I was quite correct. Pulling me out of bed, Liam picked me up bridal style and dropped me in the tub filled with cold water; his arm still jacked.

 "LIAM!" How does he manage? Do I even need to be here anymore?

 "C'mon. I want to go play some soccer."

 "What? I thought you wanted some time with me now that the week is over," I said, sitting myself up as I produced a successful distraction that only required the swift action of pulling my tank top down from the center where the abyss of my chest was very visible.

 "On second thought, some boo-I mean you-time would be good..." he trailed off, leaning down for a kiss. At the perfect time, I pulled the collar of his shirt down, soaking him in the same cold torture I had experienced only a few minutes ago.

 "This is quite the sight, but HOLY SHIT, IT'S COLD," he yelled, his face in my chest.

 "Thought you should know. Why is it that we always use water to wake each other up?" I smiled, pulling his chin up.He rolled his eyes and went to kiss my lips until I dodged it.

 "Airi, how much longer?" He asked desperately, his cheek resting on my chest. I ignored him, getting up. I pulled off the rest of my clothes, wrapping a fresh white towel around my body. Liam did the same, knowing his clean clothes weren't worth wearing when drenched. I fell back into the bed, cold from my wet hair that was still dripping. I grabbed the covers, bundling myself.

 "Back in bed already? See you want it just as bad as I do." Liam smirked, walking out in a pair of Batman boxers.

 "Dude, seriously, you have most awesome boxers. Where do you get them?" I asked, authentically intrigued.

 "I have no idea. Merelise sends me them randomly just for fun. At first I would throw them away, but they're actually good quality. Might as well use 'em."

 "You two seem pretty close."

 "We are." He said, getting in bed, pulling the covers down.

 "Liam, it's cold!"

 "I have an easy solution to that." He really couldn't keep it in. Alright, let's play. I surprised him, kissing him on the neck, trailing kisses lower and lower. He already took advantage of my loosely wrapped towel then gently pushed me down, crawling on top of me.

 Liam cupped my cheek with his broken hand. I tried not to laugh. He then came in for a kiss. I turned my face so he came in contact with my cheek. I looked up to see his reaction, only being shot a smirk. A second later he brought himself to my bellybutton, starting from there and grazing his tongue along the incline of my torso. God it felt good. It almost felt like I needed the kisses and the sex more than him. His fingers playing on my thighs made it worse. I held in numerous moans, but was a fail a few more minutes into it.

 "Airi, you know you want this," Liam whispered into my ear, as he licked the skin right below it. I disregarded his comment, pulling his body closer and closer so I could share the hypothermia and goose bumps, in fantasy of course.

 I guess the whole body against body did something for him because he then pulled way so I could see straight into his eyes. They swirled amber, with gallons of lust. He could probably say the same about mine.

 "Please Airi." He literally begged. When my temptations started to dominate as well, I rested my lips on his, whispering a soft "fine," letting him know the sentence had fallen. His lips were sweet; his tongue was edible. At one point it was just tongues, my fingers tangled in his locks. I'm pretty sure our lips actually kissed only a number of times less than five. When I unhooked myself from those luscious fruits of his, I breathed heavily. Liam did the same.

 He looked down for a while with a lost expression, and then looked back up with a face that knew exactly what it wanted. Out of nowhere, he whispered.

 "I really love you Airi." My heart beat quickened because I knew it was real.

 "I could say the same," I replied with a small smile peaking out. He then combed through my hair, pulling me closer to his face. For a split second, we looked into each other's eyes, gradually closing them to savor the kiss that was one I would never forget. It was an innocently cheesy moment meant for love and love only.

 Twelve o'clock greeted us in the afternoon and I was worn out. Liam had fallen asleep in my arms like a child, his hair crazy from only a few minutes ago and his visage looking young and adolescent. Keeping track of time that I could not afford to squander, I formed a mental "to do" list, placing the Halloween party at the end of this month as number one. Now that I realized it, two months of college had already sped away. Unbelievable as it was, I noticed it meant Liam and I had been going out for a month. I closed my eyes with psychological exhaustion, not knowing what to think of this then transitioned back to couples costumes for us two. My thought process was interrupted when Liam woke up, lightly browsing his nose against the nape of neck. In a groggy voice, he whispered,

 "Airi, why do you smell so good, especially now?"

 "Liam, you realize the Halloween party is a week from now and we haven't figured out what we're going to dress up as."

 "Halloween party?" He was completely out of it.

 "No, the whore convention... Yes the Halloween party. Kirra's hosting it with some new college friends. Any who, got some ideas?"

 "How about a pimp and hooker?" I rolled my eyes.

 "Perfect, except for the fact that more than half the couples there are going to do that."

 "Or we could go as Adam and Eve?" He replied, trying to be helpful.

 "Again, very obvious theme."

 "You'll figure out something. All I have to do is wear it, right?"

 "Mhmm." I rummaged through my mind trying to find something good.

 "We could go as Ares and Aphrodite!"

 "I'm not wearing loincloth. How about something that covers grounds that I only reveal to you and vice versa. Most importantly vice versa," he responded. "Why can't we just go as thugs or something?" he asked sarcastically. But I considered and I found it to be a very unique notion.

 "That's perfect." I immediately got up, grabbing a grey FOX shirt from Liam's closet and some underwear, pulling it on. The length of the shirt acted like a dress on me, making my wardrobe for today based on comfort and whatever Liam's got. I then grabbed my calc notebook and started to sketch out an outfit. It had been a while since my artistic juices had flown in these veins, but I got them going.

 After drawing the body frame for the model, I began with my costume, composing a strapless bra that was layered with a short, little vest. Completing the outfit I sketched a pair of baggy, ripped jeans, a heavy golden belt, and a bandanna tied around the head as well as around one of the mannequins' arms'. By the time I was done sketching, Liam had gotten up and was at the part of pulling some jeans up. It was better now since his arm was not in a sling but his handwriting was still very far from legible.

 "Your opinions?" I asked holding the notepad in front of his face. He gave me an inquiring look, and smirked.

 "Breath-taking. I'm just hoping I'm not working with the same game plan." He tugged gently on my pony tail, twirling the ends around his finger. "I'm going to make some breakfast. Or wait, lunch, since it's so late.... What do you want to eat?"

 "Waffles."

 "Good choice. I'll try not to burn them."

 "Let's hope you first know how to work the toaster."

 "Hey! I've been living in this apartment for more than a month now. Give me a little credit here."

 "Alright sweetie, just make the waffles." I gave him a kiss and went back to drawing.

This party was going to be grand.

*******

 It was the night of the Halloween party and I was getting Liam ready.  Yes, I was literally zipping up his jeans and lacing his shoes, even when his casted arm was completely capable of doing so. Although he reacted to the dress-up like a cat reacting to water, in the end, I covered him in the appropriate clothing for the event.

                “Is this really necessary?” he asked as I tied the red bandanna around his neck. He looked scrumptious in a baggy pair of jeans, his plaid boxers sticking out, and a Volcom hat that loosely fit his head. 

                “Liam, you look so hot. What guy doesn’t like the praise?” He sighed with the proven fact wrapping his still broken, yet healing arm around my naked torso. His shirtless stomach gave a generous touch of pleasure against my belly when I got the perfect feel of his abs. I would have been surprised to see them still intact, but I remembered he went to play soccer every morning withthat fractured limb. Unbelievable dedication.

                I snapped out of thought process and pulled Liam in front of this mirror next to me to identify the amount of coordination that was presented. We both had the jeans, the gold chains, and the red bandannas; mine knotted around my hair. While he was topless with some suspenders and a dark gray jacket tied around his waist, I had on the vest and bra ensemble. I kept my makeup bright with smudged black eyeliner and neon red lipstick. I turned around to see Liam right behind me. He bent his neck, pulling his bandanna down so our lips touched. I knew what I was getting myself into but the kiss felt rough and edgy, like a nice f*ck on ice. A baby was born by the time we unhooked our two blushing pilgrims, gasping for air.

                “Will they sulk in horror if we’re delayed?”

                “They’re bound to do so. Now let’s go.” I took a glimpse at his pearly white smile. Bad idea I thought, as I cracked into uncontrollable laughter.

                “What?” Liam asked smiling.      

                “My dear boy, your lips are the shade of Satan. Why didn’t I think of dressing you up as a drag queen?” I laughed hard, my stomach knotting up in pain. His lips were already extremely on the feminine side (which was a matter in fact, pretty hot) but the lipstick just made it ten times worse.

                “Messing with the master isn’t the smartest of your plans, now is it?” he replied with a question that confused me. I only then understood the disguised threat when he held me in place against a wall and started kissing my chest.

                “Liam! will unleash my inner thug on you if you don’t let go!” He released me from his grasp a few seconds later, taking a step back with his arms crossed to admire his work. The red color had faded from his lips and was now “elsewhere.” I dared myself to take a look at my chest.

                “For hell’s sake, why don’t we alternate to your plan and go as zombies because Idefinitely didn’t put much effort in putting this together.” I spat, my voice dripping with sarcasm, trying to wipe off the lipstick.

                “Oh c’mon Airi. It’s not my fault you’re so hot. I was only trying to extinguish your fire.”

                “Uh-uh. Sure. That’s all you were trying to do. It’s not like you were attempting to fit a quickie in your schedule, right?”

                “Your thinking is so advanced,” he smiled with fake hope, but closed in on me like he really was going to get that quickie. I pushed him back and walked to the door tying some gold gladiators that definitely screamed “thug.”

                “Let’s go sex meister.”

                “I will grind you on the dance floor.”

                “I have no problem with that. Just keep that beak of yours in your pants.” He mouthed a ‘what’, squinting his eyes and looking up to ceiling, as if he were trying to clarify with the sky spirits. “You know what I mean!” I huffed, while pulling the door open.

               ******

                When we parked into Kirra’s apartment development, there were already red cups lying in the bushes. People were making out on cars and the music could be heard from a few blocks away. This was one hell of a party. Liam and I walked in, squeezing through the dancers who blocked the entrance. I was able to identify Keira in a short red dress with horns; Lorenzo was right next to her in a matching devils costume. They looked ridiculously cute.

                “Airi! You look so freaking hot. Why isn’t your boyfriend screwing you right this minute?” I rolled my eyes, blushing from the compliments “Liam you too! Come have drinks. There’s like twenty bottles of vodka on the table so get what you want. The appetizers gotta be here somewhere...” She slurred the last sentence, talking to herself. Lorenzo grabbed her arm before she fell and pulled her onto the dance floor. Then Eli came running up to me, giving me a nice bear hug while Owen trailed behind her. She looked absolutely charming in an Alice in Wonderlanddress that had the blue umbrella sleeves and everything. The only edits: much shorter and black stiletto heels. Owen was dressed up in a Mad Hatter like attire with the big green hat, a green blazer with jeans, and a Bob Marley shirt.

                “How did you get him to wear this? The boy never once dressed up for Halloween when we were minors.”

                “It’s called love. I could say the same about your man and you. Damn you two are hot. Why can’t I be a lesbian and get on with my life?” She asked with a laugh. I played along saying,

                “Hey, you’re the one rocking Disney’s world. Where’s my time for a little rock?” We giggled together while Liam and Owen spoke.

                                “Anyways, I miss you so much. I mean I love being with Owen all the time, but I need my girlfriend. I see the arm’s gotten better so why haven’t you come back?”

                                “As much I’d love to stop bathing with the pervert, he still can’t make food for himself.”

                                “It’s called take out.”

                                “It’s called Liam.” She sighed impatiently, knowing she had lost.

                                “Alright. Just come back soon.”

                                “I’ll try.” I gave her a smile and turned back to Liam who was holding two red cups. I grabbed one, giving him a subtle thank you. When I tipped the cup, I felt like I was downing an old friend. Ah, the burning taste of vodka hit the spot. While I was still sober, I wanted to have a good grind with Liam so I pulled him into the center of the music. He placed his hand on my stomach, the other on my waist. Pulling me closer to him, we began rolling our hips. I let my hand fall back, resting on his shoulder and relaxed into him.

        “Remember the first time we grinded?” I felt his breath against my neck, sending a shiver down my spine.

         “Yeah, that was some epic dancing there.”

         “Well, I definitely didn’t do this,” he replied, putting his hand in my pants.

          No he was not going to finger me. He knew for a fact that was off limits; in public. He tried it once in class. Let’s just say he was very close to getting a cast for his right arm. He did graze his fingers across my hips, though. The warm touch of his fingers made my skin go numb, making it harder and harder to focus on the dance. Washed with weakness, I didn’t resist.

         “And I know I didn’t do this.” Again, he spoke with whispers, as he pulled his arm out and encaged my stomach, then aimed at my shoulder, tugging off part of the vest with his teeth so he could mock the exposed skin with a variety of kisses and licks. I moaned, not knowing how to hide it. When I was about to stop dancing to pull him in a room, he spun me around so I faced him.

        “Enjoying the touch?” he asked, his voice nothing but seductive.

        “What do you think?” I gave him an equally lustful smirk, sliding down and slowly coming back up, making sure my chest and torso felt him up while my hands followed on his legs. He smiled his mouth slightly open while his eyes closed.

         We ended up dancning to fun songs as well, laying off the grinding. I was glad to see rubbing up and down wasn't the only moves Liam knew. After several songs, Liam pulled me into a room, not able to keep his disires in place. Thinking we were alone, we kept it going. Apparently we weren't.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

110M 3.4M 115
The Bad Boy and The Tomboy is now published as a Wattpad Book! As a Wattpad reader, you can access both the Original Edition and Books Edition upon p...