Give me the Green-light (tell...

By zekegourmet

It's been 14 years of knowing each other and 3 years of marriage and one day she finds him cheating on her Wi... More

Chapter one
Chapter two
Chapter three
Chapter four
Chapter five
Chapter six
Chapter seven
Chapter nine
Chapter ten
Chapter eleven
Chapter twelve
Chapter thirteen
Chapter fourteen
Chapter fifteen
Chapter sixteen
Chapter seventeen
Chapter eighteen
Chapter nineteen
Chapter twenty
Author's note

Chapter eight

1.4K 62 22
By zekegourmet

I notice that Midorima was holding my hand. I flinched. He opened the doors.

*dramatic music*

It was a palace. I was scared of being here. What if I broke something?

I concentrated on shins hand for now. His palm was so perfectly cool and almost refreshing. I didn't want to let go but I did. He didn't seem to mind. He kept his hands into his pockets.

I explored the place and there was a helipad and a pool. And then I went to the kitchen.

THERE WAS SO MUCH FOOD IT WAS LIKE MAGICAL FOOD ISLAND!

I took my phone and took a selfie with the food. Onii Chan would love this place so much he'd probably sleep here. I turned to see Shin behind me. Are you trying to be Tetsu? He was calm and collected as always.

"We should have dinner and rest"

"Okay"

I washed my overly oily face and combed my messed up hair. Like yo I just slept in a car. My neck hurts ow. I went downstairs and saw Midorima. Oh he already washed his face. He looked fresh.

"Serve yourself nanodayo and I'll-"

"I'll get the plates"

"I'll help y-"

"No just go sit on the table. Shoo"

He sweat dropped when I shooed him off. The food was hot. Is aka chin a magician as well?

I sat far away from shin and he finished dinner before me and walked back to the room upstairs. I walked past his room and saw him typing something on his laptop. I walked towards the other 7 rooms and tried to open them and they all were locked.

It was my turn to sweat drop.

I can't sleep on the velvety perfect white couch cause I'd ruin it. I cursed under my breath and went to where he was. Shin looked at me. He knew about this. I laid down and put the blanket over my head.

"The rooms were all locked"

Shin chuckled. I felt a tug in my chest. I wanted to see him smile. It happens only once in a blue moon. I gripped the blanket tight. I will not see him. He closed his laptop and switched the lights off after taking off his glasses. I felt the blanket move. Only one blanket.

I was confused because he's warm and it super comfortable and not comfortable because I don't want it.

Ugh.

I was thinking about him.

Midorima POV

She wasn't asleep, yet. She moves a lot in her sleep and she always keeps her feet on top of mine. She kept her feet on top of mine, still sleeping, she scoots closer and she sleep talked. It wasn't very clear but my eyes were wide open.

"Shin..."

"Don't... Go..."

I pulled her head close to my chest and pat it. I kissed her on the top of her head and whispered.

"Never"

She moved her head away but her feet were still on mine. It's easy to fall asleep this way. I heard a doorbell which woke me up. It was 8am? Already? I slept a lot. I carefully lifted her legs off mine and put the blanket over her and then went down stairs to open the door only to see a maid and a butler. The butler had something wrong about him. It was bothering me.

"Ohayo Midorima San"
he bowed.

"We are here to serve you"
she bowed.

I nodded and let them in. I went to the room to take a shower. I got ready but she was still asleep. I went for a walk after closing the door behind me.

xxxxxxxx

I woke up and saw that shin wasn't beside me. I yawned and stretched my arms.

"Shin?"

I laid back down again because this bed is so fluffy. Midorima walked in and smiled at me and I smiled back. I got up and ruffled his hair and he leaned in a little to kiss my forehead when a guy walked in. Kawaii!
*hearts and glitter*
So cute and so hot at the same time. I took 2 steps back when I realised why I was here. The guy was a butler. He spoke up.

"I'm extremely sorry"

"Hey it's fine uh-"

"Usui"

"It's fine Usui. Thanks"

I said when he passed me a cup of coffee/black gold. I thanked him for two things honestly. Usui/ hot guy who's a butler/ probably a model walked out and closed the door. Midorima was irritated.

"Tch"

"Gomen"

I said and walked off to take a shower. I wore loose blue patterned pants and a tank top which was the lightest shade of peach. I walked down the stairs tying my hair into a high ponytail and saw Usui. He looks so smart. Jeez. He smiled at me and bowed.

"You don't have to be so formal, Kay?"

He looked at me.

"You look lovely, miss-"

"Yume"

"I see, your name is lovely as well"

I blushed. He was kidding right? I looked random. He took my hand and kissed it. Wtf. Ew.

"I'll be taking my leave now, Yume San"

"Sure Usui chan"

I could not deny that he was SUPER HOT and ULTRA CUTE. Before I said anything else or Usui did, Midorima walked in.

"Yes. You may leave"

I glared at shin but he ignored me. Usui saw me I gave him an apologetic smile and he nodded in courtesy and went with the maid.

"Here"

Shin passed me a bottle of sanitizer.

"The staircase seems to have germs"
he said and started to walk away.

"You didn't have to be so rude"
I said.

"Don't tell me what to do"
he said.

"He hasn't done anything to you I don't understand what's with the hostility"

He pushed his glasses up to the bridge of his nose and started walking away again.

"Don't turn your back on me!"

He stops in his tracks and he turns.

"I don't have anything to say to you."

He just pissed me off.

"You've never had anything to say to me anyway"

I stormed past him and I heard the door of the mansion close. I cursed an went to the living room to watch a movie as the TV was as big as a movie screen. I keep waiting for Midorima to come back. It's 11pm! He left at 12pm! I send him a text

To: Shintaro
Where are you? Did you die?

From: Shintaro
Asdfghwyirkwbeudbdkdjdl

What shit? I heard a loud thud on the door. I opened the door to see shin grinning from ear to ear. I was almost about to shout at him and then I realised he was drunk.

I dragged him from the porch and closed the door. He suddenly pinned me to the wall and his breath was reeking of alcohol. I tensed up.

He came closer to me and filled the gap between us. His body was touching mine and his lips touched mine and then I put my hand between us. That was almost intoxicating. Just how much did he actually drink?

I pushed him off and tried walking away when he held my hand. My heart was beating like a drum. I turn to see him frowning.

"Why? Yume chan? I love you"

I widen my eyes.

"You know whenever I shee you I feel sho weird and my heart skhipsh a beat"

I nod my head in disapproval and drag him by his shirt to the room. He was whining.

"Shtop nanodayo I need a kissh"

I make him sit on the bed and remove a few buttons of his shirt so he can sleep without struggling when he pulls me down with him and he's staring at me while he intertwines our fingers. I swat his hands away and get off him.

"I do no why-"

I took his glasses off his eyes. He fell asleep immediately. I thanked god. I took his converse and socks off and kept them aside.

I put the blanket over him and got inside the covers and saw him. A tear slipped from my eye. I put my hand on his forehead and kiss his cheek.

"I've always loved you, shin"

I fell asleep. Thinking of how long he'll try. I tried to pursue him from when I was sixteen and now I'm twenty four. It has been almost 3 years of our marriage. It's his turn to pursue me now.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

62.8K 1.7K 22
After getting hit by a car and being in a coma, Tetsuya seems to have lost his memories. He remembered some faces but couldn't manage to remember cer...
10.9K 525 16
❝ π…πŽπ‘π†πˆπ•πˆππ† π–π‡πŽ 𝒀𝑢𝑼 𝑨𝑹𝑬, π…πŽπ‘ 𝐖𝐇𝐀𝐓 π˜πŽπ” 𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐍𝐃 π“πŽ π†π€πˆπ. 𝐉𝐔𝐒𝐓 πŠππŽπ– 𝐓𝐇𝐀𝐓 πˆπ… π˜πŽπ” 𝑯𝑰𝑫𝑬, πˆπ“ 𝐃�...
34.3K 930 31
!!COMPLETED!! You guys were the 'it' couple in high school. Until he cheated on you with your best friend Lily. Its been 4 years since it happened...
101K 1.7K 24
-Disclaimers:- ➳I accept Requests ➳I don't do yaoi,oc,ships on this book ➳I accept Lemons though #3 - #lawless @ 11th of May 2018